'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
104,461 - 104,480 of 146,746 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Crow.
After reading the story and all the facts..... Seems that this black man has the exact same views as republicans.
Maybe I missed something?
Reoublicans have a war on blacks, this crazy black guy is going to have a war on white people because of racist republicans.
Both are wrong of course.... But this is the boat republicans have placed us in.
Lots of similarities, to be sure. Blind hatred, "my way or the highway" mentality, misogyny, etc. I'm sure there'll be more to come. I'm hoping somebody gives Ms. Goldberg his home address, so she can open up a can of Whoopi on his head ;)

I can't help but wonder, though...this is exactly what Republicans have been using as a fear mongering tactic - an angry black man declaring a "race war". I'm not saying they're wagging the dog, but I'm not putting it outside the realm of possibility, either.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Unnamed source wrote:
<quoted text>
Rave on Uncle Turd.
Last time I checked the guy in the oval office isn't a Republican. He's the one stirring up all the racial hatred.
Racial hatred isn't coming from the Oval Office, it's coming from people like this:
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I knew that would get you excited, now if you can get your uncle-stepfather-boyfriend to pull your trailer to a starbucks parking lot...you will have it made on every Mother's Day!
Mother's day: when all dem muthas get dey foodstamps!
and this:

"Rebuild America
Jonesborough, TN
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|

Judge it!
|
27 min ago

I have a real Goddamn problem today! I sat and wached while the media and the black scum made a big deal out of Robert Zimmerman killing, ol 'snapple boy', which in reality was Nothing but a Miami thug, I watched those 2 stooges Jesse and skinny neck Al, go on and on and on about it. Then the third stooge ( the one in the White House), said “ if I had a son he would have looked like Travon. Why is it in the last week these “teens”, who are in fact black scum, shot one White man (just for the fun of it) Then some more “teens’(black of course) beat an 88 year old White WWll veteran to death in his car. Where are the 3 stooges now? I don’t see any marching? No one is vandalizing their own neighborhoods or turning over police cars? The (so called) President is quiet on the subject? Why? Were these two murders not far more sinister than Mr. Zimmerman defending himself? Or could it be true that America is full of racism, and its coming from the black trash of America!"

Sound familiar?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Ok, Tab, time for me to get going. It looked like I was going to get rained out, but no such luck...lol.

Have a great day, be careful on that ATV, and I'll probably see you tonight.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"spewy's" site for what he was SPEWING about :)
Roll Call 303 on H.R. 2231
On Motion To Recommit With Instructions
http://www.gop.gov/votes/113/1/303
If he had just lQQked for "Roll Call 304"
[on same page BTW - left hand side :D]
He would have SEEN it passed!
That IS "his problem" ... he DOES NOT 'follow thru' on ANYTHING he researches!
He JUST "Spews" ...!!!
Legislative process he DOES NOT understand!
==========
My S~O~U~R~C~E ... ;~)
Roll Call No. 303
Date: 6/28/2013
Question: On Motion to Recommit with Instructions
Result: Failed <<<< [spewy's Roll Call number]
Roll Call No. 304 <<-<<<
Date: 6/28/2013
Question: On Passage
Result: Passed <<--<<<<< <<
http://data.washingtonexaminer.com/Bill_Detai...
I know you're very slow mentally. The question is about JOB!! Republicans voted to REMOVE the blockage of outsourcing American Jobs.

EVERY republican votes to make sure outsourcing American jobs would happen.

So there was no JOBS bill passed by republicans.
Rebuild America wrote:
I have a real Goddamn problem today! I sat and wached while the media and the black scum made a big deal out of Robert Zimmerman killing, ol 'snapple boy', which in reality was Nothing but a Miami thug, I watched those 2 stooges Jesse and skinny neck Al, go on and on and on about it. Then the third stooge ( the one in the White House), said “ if I had a son he would have looked like Travon. Why is it in the last week these “teens”, who are in fact black scum, shot one White man (just for the fun of it) Then some more “teens’(black of course) beat an 88 year old White WWll veteran to death in his car. Where are the 3 stooges now? I don’t see any marching? No one is vandalizing their own neighborhoods or turning over police cars? The (so called) President is quiet on the subject? Why? Were these two murders not far more sinister than Mr. Zimmerman defending himself? Or could it be true that America is full of racism, and its coming from the black trash of America!
Everyone knows that Zimmerman chased down an unarmed teen, call him a thug all you want, if he was a thug he would have had some sort of weapon with him.... Was Zimmerman in fear of his life because Martin was going to use Skittles of Mass Destruction on him?

The kid did his best to avoid confrontation. Zimmerman persued the unarmed kid. He confronted the kid, the kid stood his ground and beat Zimmerman ass, Zimmerman, the coward shot the kid.

Pretty easy to change the story when the only other one there is dead.

The 3 who shot the Australian were punk kids and will be dealt with accordingly. There's no doubt what they did. They did te same thing as Zimmerman, as the guy was going AWAY from them, they shot him.

You all should be taking the same stance as you were with Zimmerman..... It's the same circumstances.

The facts have been proven and with that move, elected republicans proved how uninformed republican voters are.

Remember? You proved how far behind you are on facts when you wouldn't step up and back your party.

;-) the facts prevent you from it because you know I'm right.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Ok, Tab, time for me to get going. It looked like I was going to get rained out, but no such luck...lol.
Have a great day, be careful on that ATV, and I'll probably see you tonight.
I don't think we're going to get any rain here either. Should be a fun day here.

You have a great day as well. Hope to see you later to make em squirm with the facts they can't copy and paste their way out if lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're very slow mentally. The question is about JOB!! Republicans voted to REMOVE the blockage of outsourcing American Jobs.
EVERY republican votes to make sure outsourcing American jobs would happen.
So there was no JOBS bill passed by republicans.
That was NOT the Bill Number you sited.
This IS:
H R 2231: Offshore Energy and Jobs Act <-<<

(1) IN GENERAL- The Secretary shall ensure that the inspection force of the Bureau consists of qualified, trained employees who meet qualification requirements and adhere to the highest professional and ethical standards.

(6) VETERANS PREFERENCE- The Director shall provide a preference for the hiring of an individual as a inspection officer if the individual is a member or former member of the Armed Forces and is entitled, under statute, to retired, retirement, or retainer pay on account of service as a member of the Armed Forces.

Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That was NOT the Bill Number you sited.
This IS:
H R 2231: Offshore Energy and Jobs Act <-<<
(1) IN GENERAL- The Secretary shall ensure that the inspection force of the Bureau consists of qualified, trained employees who meet qualification requirements and adhere to the highest professional and ethical standards.
(6) VETERANS PREFERENCE- The Director shall provide a preference for the hiring of an individual as a inspection officer if the individual is a member or former member of the Armed Forces and is entitled, under statute, to retired, retirement, or retainer pay on account of service as a member of the Armed Forces.
This is why you can't debate stupid reoublicams..... They can't grasp that things are added, taken off of and then given a Motion To Redirect after changes. 304 was attached to make sure there were no outsourcing, republicans blocked it.

Again..... You've been schooled you politically illiterate fool.

We just can't fix your kind of stupid.

A republicans idea of a successful jobs bill is making site companies can send jobs overseas.

Who profits from that? The Americam Worker or big business??

Let that stew around in your empty cranium and get back to me when you really want to back up what you say about republican jobs bills.

You'll still be a coward after you're spinning and we've al seen that.

Facts are facts..... Republicans don't let facts get in the way. Why should they? They know and depend on the voting republicans to be stupid.

You pass that test every time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

I'd SAY:
There's a lil bit of difference in their CREEDS

Republicans/his - the 'racist'
``````````

Ayo Kimathi, an acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement has been operating a website called “War on the Horizon”
The site’s full “creed” reads as follows:

Afrikan people are an international racial family who share a common: homeland (Afrika), Racial origin, culture, destiny, and a bitter enemy – the white race. We are challenged by our common destiny to eradicate the system of racism white supremacy and its benefactors in order to establish righteous Black Dominion over Planet Earth.
We are mandated by our Creator to return to our proper status as rulers of this world. It is within the full rights and responsibility of every member of the Black world family to see to it that this ultimate goal is achieved so that we may once again restore peace and prosperity to Planet Earth under the divine and just leadership of God’s first people – The Black man, woman, and child of Afrika.
May our Black Brothers and Sisters see eternal progress,
May our International friends reap the benefits of refined Black leadership and,
May all of our global enemies perish by means of our Black swords.
Amen Ra!
War on the Horizon
We’ll See You on the Battlefield!

http://www.mediaite.com/online/is-this-homela...

==========
Mark Twain Said:

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce and brave man, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

What is the REAL Republican Creed? There are At Least Four – No Wonder People are Confused!

Some states, including South Carolina, have a different creed, more wordy but no less worthy in message than the Virginia Creed.

This creed also seems to be called the American Creed and has been attributed to several people including Thomas Payne and Deal Alfange, as well as “unknown”.

I do not choose to be a common man
It is my right to be uncommon…
If I can. I seek opportunity… Not security.
I do not wish to be a kept citizen,
Humbled and dulled by having the state to dream and build, to
Fail and succeed.
I refuse to barter incentive for a dole.
I prefer the challenges of life to the
Guaranteed existence; the thrill of
Fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia.
I will not trade freedom for beneficence
Nor my dignity for a hand out. I will
Never cower before any master nor bend
to any threat.
It is my heritage to stand erect,
proud, and unafraid; to think and act for
myself; enjoy the benefits of my
creations; and to face the world boldly
and say,“This I have done with my own hand,
I am a man. I am an American.

http://www.varight.com/news/what-is-the-real-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

From SAME "source" where I got the Republicans Creed :)
==========

The Democrat Creed: 40 Things You MUST BELIEVE to be a Democrat
Posted on 16 May 2013.

Godfather Politics posted the 40 things you must believe in to be a Democrat. These are pretty good!

1. You have to be against capital punishment, but support abortion on demand.

2. You have to believe that businesses create oppression and governments create prosperity.

3. You have to believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens are more of a threat than nuclear
weapons technology in the hands of Chinese and North Korean Communists.

4. You have to believe that there was no art before federal funding.

5. You have to believe that global temperatures are more affected by human activity than by scientifically documented cyclical changes in the earth’s climate. Public policy should be based on “An Inconvenient Truth.”

6. You have to believe that gender roles are artificial, and that being homosexual is natural and normal.

7. You have to believe that the AIDS was invented originally by the government to destroy minorities and is spread by a lack of federal funding.

8. You have to believe that the same teacher who can’t teach fourth graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex and alternative lifestyles.

9. You have to believe that hunters don’t care about nature, but environmental activists who have never been outside of San Francisco do.

10. You have to believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.

Read the rest at: http://godfatherpolitics.com/2444/40-ways-to-...

http://www.varight.com/news/what-is-the-real-...

For 'fairness'...
I'll find another one :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Another one :)

Section 17. Democratic Party Credo.

We Democrats are the oldest political party in America and the youngest in spirit. We will remain so, because we enjoy the challenge of government.

Time and again, for almost two centuries, the Democratic Party has made government work -- to build and defend a nation, to encourage commerce, to educate our children, to promote equal opportunity, to advance science and industry, to support the arts and humanities, to restore the land, to develop and conserve our human and natural resources, to preserve and enhance our built environment, to relieve poverty, to explore space. We have reached difficult and vital goals.

We recognize that the capacity of government is limited but we regard democratic government as a force for good and a source of hope.

At the heart of our party lies a fundamental conviction, that Americans must not only be free, but they must live in a fair society.

We believe it is the responsibility of government to help us achieve this fair society.

A society where the elderly and the disabled can lead lives of dignity and where Social Security remains an unshakable commitment;
A society where all people can find jobs in a growing full-employment economy;
A society where all workers are guaranteed without question the legal right to join unions of their own choosing and to bargain collectively for decent wages and conditions of employment;
A society where taxes are clearly based on ability to pay;
A society where the equal rights of women are guaranteed in the Constitution;
A society where the civil rights of minorities are fully secured and where no one is denied the opportunity for a better life;
A society where both public and private discrimination based upon race, sex, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, economic status, philosophical persuasion or physical disability are condemned and where our government moves aggressively to end such discrimination through lawful means;
A society where we recognize that the strengthening of the family and the protection of children are essential to the health of the nation;
A society where a sound education, proper nutrition, quality medical care, affordable housing, safe streets and a healthy environment are possible for every citizen;
A society where the livelihoods of our family farmers are as stable as the values they instill in the American character;
A society where a strong national defense is a common effort, where promoting human rights is a basic value of our foreign policy, and where we ensure that future by ending the nuclear arms race.

http://www.springfield-democrats.org/credo

huuummmmmm

First ONE - Social Security
It has been "raided" by the dems ...
to make a "perceived "balanced BUDGET"

What happened to their 'integrity'...

???
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Fort Hood Shooter Guilty On All Counts

Nidal Hasan now faces a possible death sentence for the shooting rampage that killed.

The army psychiatrist who killed 13 people in a shooting rampage at Fort Hood almost four years ago was convicted on all counts Friday and now faces a possible death sentence.

Read more: http://nation.time.com/2013/08/23/fort-hood-s...

Death to all AMERICAN's kill in the name of allah. Including US soldiers.

What? no "breaking news" from the loon while it is even up on topix already. hahahaha, must be the nip/nap time.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Racist republiCONS on a daily basis. Really reaching out for all those votes they need huh? Bunch of racist dumbasses.

Colorado lawmaker links black poverty to chicken, somehow

Vicki Marble, a Republican state senator in Colorado, was lambasted Wednesday after making comments tying the poverty rate among black people to eating fried chicken. "Although I've got to say, I've never had better barbecue and better chicken and ate better in my life than when you go down South," she said. She then pointed out that Mexicans stop eating vegetables when they move to the United States.“These things aren’t good for you,” Marble said.“There’s so many attributing factors as to why these graphs look the way they do.”

Marble said African-Americans can't help some things, such as sickle cell anemia.

The comments were made during a meeting of the Economic Opportunity Poverty Reduction Task Force meeting at the Denver capitol, and lawmakers were shown statistics that highlighted the disparities in poverty rate by race. Democratic Rep. Rhonda Fields voiced her offense at the comments: "I will not engage in a dialogue where I'm in the company, where you are using the stereotype references about African-Americans and chicken and food ... I will just not tolerate that," Fields said.[Source]

http://now.msn.com/vicki-marble-suggests-chic...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why you can't debate stupid reoublicams..... They can't grasp that things are added, taken off of and then given a Motion To Redirect after changes. 304 was attached to make sure there were no outsourcing, republicans blocked it.
Again..... You've been schooled you politically illiterate fool.
We just can't fix your kind of stupid.
A republicans idea of a successful jobs bill is making site companies can send jobs overseas.
Who profits from that? The Americam Worker or big business??
Let that stew around in your empty cranium and get back to me when you really want to back up what you say about republican jobs bills.
You'll still be a coward after you're spinning and we've al seen that.
Facts are facts..... Republicans don't let facts get in the way. Why should they? They know and depend on the voting republicans to be stupid.
You pass that test every time.
*crickets* as usual when you can't spin the facts.

Love it when they have no other choice than to yap out lol

Hiya RC!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
*crickets* as usual when you can't spin the facts.
Love it when they have no other choice than to yap out lol
Hiya RC!
Exactly Uncle Tab, spew out some lies, rhetoric and propaganda and run without all their buddies here. You took them on pretty good by yourself and then I see Crow jumped in. They have NOTHING and they know it that is why they distract with irrelevant bullshit.

Been out all day, early in the yard, shopping, and relaxing swim and float under the warm Kentucky sun. Life is good.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Republican Congressman Slams Fox News For Lying

A Republican Congressman who appeared on Fox News just two months ago attacked the conservative news network in unusually strong terms during a town hall in Blissfield, Michigan on Monday, calling out the popular network for lying about the news.

In video obtained by ThinkProgress, Rep. Tim Walberg (R-MI) railed against “pundits on either side” and Tea Pary groups trying to raise money by misleading conservative activists.“They don’t get the facts and they are trying to make it so abrasive that just send money,” he said,“Just tell the truth that’s bad enough. Don’t embellish.” He then turned his attention to Fox, saying,“We the people have to do our reporting. Fox News doesn’t tell the truth, certainly none of the others do. So we’ve got to do our own media.”

Watch it:

Walberg said that constituents would be better informed receiving “email updates” from his office “every single week on Fridays,” though the Michigan congressman has a reputation for inflammatory — and highly inaccurate — rhetoric.

In 2010, Walberg appeared on a local Battle Creek radio show and told the host that he doesn’t “know” if Obama is a Muslim or born in the United States.

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2013/08/22/251...

"though the Michigan congressman has a reputation for inflammatory — and highly inaccurate — rhetoric"

pot meet kettle? hahahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

OBAMACARE at the Kentucky State Fair...PRICELESS

Obamacare Opponent Is Very Impressed With The Law He Hates So Much

The Huffington Post’s Jason Cherkis reports on a remarkable encounter between Reina Diaz-Dempsey, a Kentucky public health worker signing people up for insurance coverage under health care reform, and a middle-aged man who approached her booth at the State Fair. After Diaz-Dempsey explained that he will either qualify for tax credits to buy insurance through Kynect (the state’s new insurance marketplace) or an expanded Medicaid pool in October, the man seemed pleased and mused,“This beats Obamacare, I hope.”

Kynect is actually one of the statewide insurance marketplaces at the heart of Obamacare, and the Medicaid expansion is another provision that stems from the health reform law. But Diaz-Dempsey doesn’t tell the man that — figuring the connection to Obamacare might actually dissuade him from pursuing coverage in a state with terrible public health demographics, where one in every five adults is uninsured. The anecdote is striking for its irony. But it underscores the reality that while some Americans — including many who will benefit immensely from the law — remain opposed to the abstract specter of “Obamacare,” they actually do support its core provisions.

Polling on the health law has consistently highlighted that paradox. A Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) tracking survey from March found skepticism about “Obamacare” but widespread approval of actual Obamacare policies. Over 75 percent of respondents like the law’s insurance subsidies; 80 percent favor the statewide insurance marketplaces; a staggering 88 percent approve of the small business tax credits to help pay for employees’ health coverage.

But decidedly fewer Americans realize that these are all things the health law actually does:

Diaz-Dempsey isn’t the first health care worker to downplay Obamacare’s connection to new consumer protections out of fear that the negative attitudes surrounding the health reform law will dissuade Americans from using its benefits. Most states’ Obamacare marketplaces are advertising to consumers without using politically-loaded terms like “Obamacare,” opting for a more plainspoken approach that explains the objective facts of upcoming changes to the health care market without explicitly noting the new law.

That’s not very surprising considering that Obamacare critics and conservative political groups have launched an all-out assault on reform. Misleading ads deployed by groups such as the Koch brothers-funded Americans for Prosperity feature concerned-looking Americans asking questions like,“How do I know our family is going to get the care they need?” before replying with objectively false answers.

In Kentucky specifically, AFP paid for an ad on behalf of and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) in which a narrator proclaims,“It’s already causing layoffs. Higher premiums are next. Mitch McConnell saw it coming. Leading the fight against Obamacare.” GOP lawmakers have also done everything in their power to make sure actual facts about the law don’t reach the public, denying funding for outreach efforts and warning companies that might consider promoting the law not to do the Obama administration’s “dirty work.”

That sort of obstruction has certainly had its intended effect. About 43 percent of uninsured Americans who could get basic health benefits under the law have no idea that they’re expected to buy coverage with the help of subsidies next year. Now, it’s up to outreach groups, community leaders, and health care workers like Diaz-Dempsey to undo the damage that has been done and sign people up for coverage any way they can. Luckily, if her story about the middle-aged man at the Kentucky State Fair is any indication, they’ll be more than willing to oblige.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/08/23/25...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Republican Party

ObamaCare Wars Tearing At GOP Seams This Summer

The late-summer burst of organized conservative opposition to Republican incumbents is the sort of red-on-red conflict that bodes poorly for the fall, when Republican leaders hope to form a united front on issues as varied as funding the government, dealing with immigration reform and extending the debt ceiling.

The defund ObamaCare effort may be fading in Washington, but for many GOP members of the House and Senate vacationing in their home districts, there has been no break from the constant pressure from outside groups.

The late-summer burst of organized conservative opposition to Republican incumbents is the sort of red-on-red conflict that bodes poorly for the fall, when Republican leaders hope to form a united front on issues as varied as funding the government, dealing with immigration reform and extending the debt ceiling.

Heritage Action for America announced a $550,000 online ad campaign Monday, targeting 100 House Republicans, including Speaker of the House John Boehner and Majority Leader Eric Cantor, who have not signed onto a letter urging the GOP to tie defunding language to any vote on funding the government this fall.(Here’s a demo of what the ads look like.) The author of the letter, North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows, has so far garnered 80 signatures from his Republican colleagues in the House, according to his office.

Meanwhile, another group, the Senate Conservatives Fund, has spent $40,200 on conservative talk radio station ads attacking Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) for labeling the efforts to tie ObamaCare defunding to a government shutdown the “dumbest idea I’ve ever heard.” The same group has spent another $37,500 criticizing Sen. Lindsey Graham since he “refuses to do what it takes to stop funding for this liberal train wreck.” Executive Director Matt Hoskins tells TIME the group plans to buy six more ads over the next two weeks. Also this week, two other outside organizations, Tea Party Patriots and ForAmerica announced that they would target seven Republican senators in online ads for not supporting the effort as a part of their six-figure,“You Fund It, You Own It” campaign.

FreedomWorks has focused its resources on organizing town halls to change the minds of Republican leaders—even if they don’t want to show up. On August 17 a cardboard cutout of Texas Sen. John Cornyn hosted over 500 people in a Dallas hotel. The organization will hold a “Cardboard Lindsey” Graham event on August 27, and will host other events pressuring Sens. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), Tom Coburn (R-Okla.), and Burr through September.

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/08/22/obamacar...

Spend all that time, energy and money on OBAMACARE, when they know it is LAW, CONSTITUTIONAL (the Supreme Court said so) and by the time it gets election voters will know it works and once again they will continue to lose elections.

TEAGBAGGERS vs GRAND OLD Party of NO - PRICELESS

Love it when they eat their own. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

CHIRP, CHIRP....BRB going to start dinner and will be back to report more facts..the rest of the story. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

STOMP those icons loon, YOU people are so vain. We don't give a shit about those icons. YOU are the ones going in and out your devices and fake names/locations to change them in your favor. They is just too funny. Bunch of loser lemming tools.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Fort Hood Shooter Guilty On All Counts
Nidal Hasan now faces a possible death sentence for the shooting rampage that killed.
The army psychiatrist who killed 13 people in a shooting rampage at Fort Hood almost four years ago was convicted on all counts Friday and now faces a possible death sentence.
Read more: http://nation.time.com/2013/08/23/fort-hood-s...
Death to all AMERICAN's kill in the name of allah. Including US soldiers.
What? no "breaking news" from the loon while it is even up on topix already. hahahaha, must be the nip/nap time.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Fort Hood Shooter Guilty On All Counts ...said nutter jr.

What? no "breaking news" from the loon while it is even up on topix already. hahahaha, must be the nip/nap time... said nutter jr.

I DID NOT need a court to TELL me THAT!
I've KNOWN it all along!

He's 'mooslim' isn't he?!?

Who "shouts" what he did, and NOT be guilty, according to OUR U.S. Constitution and The Holy Bible ...

~-~

Mind
over
Matter

I don't mind
CUZ
you don't matter

:D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris fisher 7 min Memory 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min ChromiuMan 128,881
Giant Cross falls on Adult Store in Tennessee 55 min Beelzebub 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr guy 81,559
Marlena cox 1 hr Lol 40
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr old 16,122
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr not 26,204
Elmer at Creek mart 13 hr lmao 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 21 hr sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs