'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Question

Columbus, IN

#118734 Aug 24, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The National Black Republican Association......the ones who wrote the articles I posted about.
You know, these folks? That's the THEM.......
You're not very bright tonight are you. Tired? Bad hair day?
Let's recap:

"build a pilgrimage"

"den of inequity"

"By the way....brush up on your current as of late black history, you might learn something from them."

Even on my darkest, most exhausted, hair-like-Phyllis-Diller days, I still outshine you, puddin' pop. Like a lighthouse outshines a nightlight...by watts and watts of lumens.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118735 Aug 24, 2013
Post #118734 was from me, puddin' pop, in case you had any trouble figuring that out :)

#118736 Aug 24, 2013
Rebuild America wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is a Dumbocrat opposed to Blasphemy? If your dumb ass is refering to Goddamn, God is reference to a diety, not his name, shows you have little education. And with that aside, blasphemy is only 1 thing according to the bible. Renouncing the Holy Spirit, after having received same. I simply broke one of the Ten Commandments! There are actually 613 commandments in the Hebrew bible, however I have never blasphemed, and you donít even know the meaning of the word! Typical Dumbocrat, you donít have to know what you are talking about to talk, Al Sharpton does it every day. You should not waste anymore time with me; I'm way to smart for you!
Why Thad, you dolorous old dillhole, you! Why the name change, buddy?

Tell you what, if you're a churchgoing man, tomorrow you stand right up in the middle of church, say that word, and then try that spin you just tried on me. We'll see who you're "to [sic] smart for". Be sure to let us know how that works for ya, mkay?
Uncle Tab

United States

#118737 Aug 24, 2013
You can tell FalseNews and all repub radio and talk shows are on full race baiting episodes by the repub talking points last night. I channel surfed last night and that's ALL they were talking about.

Keeps the low IQ'rs riled up and keeps their minds off republicans doing everything they can to NOT put Americans back to work.

You drones are so easily fooled and lead by your nose anywhere they want to take you

Stupid puppets!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#118738 Aug 24, 2013
Obama says Republican budget tactics a 'last gasp'
The 50th anniversary of the March On Washington will become the signature LEGACY event of this administration. ObamaCARE will chanted with the Right to Vote. The government confiscation of labor and education has never be Constitutional, but this BigGovernment PowerGrab is more like the War Of Independence.
Uncle Tab

United States

#118740 Aug 24, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Obama says Republican budget tactics a 'last gasp'
The 50th anniversary of the March On Washington will become the signature LEGACY event of this administration. ObamaCARE will chanted with the Right to Vote. The government confiscation of labor and education has never be Constitutional, but this BigGovernment PowerGrab is more like the War Of Independence.
Obama's Legacy will be bigger than you realize as the decades pass by. ObamaCare isn't going anywhere. The harder republicans try, the worse the republican future in politics become.

Although I know it would be tough in millions and millions of people if the government were to shut down, in the long run it will change our country.

Republicans shutting down services on the needy for a second time for the gain of the wealthy will change politics forever. More and more people are tired of republicans slowing down or trying to stop our recovery by wanting to keep the exact same policies that brought us into the catastrophe Obama inherited and is repairing, is showing educated Americans who really believes in 'Country First' and the GOP will finally be pushed into the grave it should have been out in from back in the Reagan days.

Hillary and the new New Deal IS coming..... And it's going to make us democrats really feel more sorry for you sad republicans while you're STILL talking about Benghazi in 2021,22 bashing her as our country is back in the good o days of Clinton Prosperity.

#118741 Aug 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
You can tell FalseNews and all repub radio and talk shows are on full race baiting episodes by the repub talking points last night. I channel surfed last night and that's ALL they were talking about.
Keeps the low IQ'rs riled up and keeps their minds off republicans doing everything they can to NOT put Americans back to work.
You drones are so easily fooled and lead by your nose anywhere they want to take you
Stupid puppets!
G'morning Tab. I see you're not suffering fools gladly this morning either ;)

Some of their assertions are just incredibly moronic, aren't they? I know Dems spin stuff too, but man, the rebaggers are the worst.
Uncle Tab

United States

#118742 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
G'morning Tab. I see you're not suffering fools gladly this morning either ;)
Some of their assertions are just incredibly moronic, aren't they? I know Dems spin stuff too, but man, the rebaggers are the worst.
Morning Crow!

And no, I'm not letting any of those fools bother me.

Ain't nobody got time for that LMAO

it's just sad they are SO easily fed talking points by 'news' outlets. You're right, both sides spin..... But republicans are using industrial washing machine spin..... Using violence involving blacks to prove how NOT racist they are??

Really?? THAT'S the way to prove yourself as equal to other races?? They get more confused every day.

But what else can they do? No jobs plans that protect American Workers, tax cuts for jobs have failed, republicans in office sitting in their hands trying to make the president fail as he continues to return our country to prosperity.... ALONE! Home sales, auto industry, employment, ending 2 wars, stock market going they the roof, te list goes on an on as we have republicans in office who have done LESS work than any since 1947.

They don't realize how hollow every argument they have against Obama is.

They need to do some research (NOT on crazy rightwing sites) and see what caused the New Deal to happen. The pot is simmering right now, in the next 3 years as the rich get richer, and reoublicams keep trying to make the poor poorer.... The pot will boil over and Ms Hillary will do a new Nee Deal.

Both Obama and Hillary's Legacy will live on and set the tone for politics for DECADES!

Healthcare, Prosperity for the American Worker, back to being a strong country after Bush making us so weak.

I'm looking forward to it.

Location hidden

#118743 Aug 24, 2013
Off Shore healthcare, cash only, will be the only way to respond to ObamaCARE for the masses.
He will DEEM advance cash payment for the ELITE of Washington, DC friends.

#118744 Aug 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Crow!
And no, I'm not letting any of those fools bother me.
Ain't nobody got time for that LMAO
it's just sad they are SO easily fed talking points by 'news' outlets. You're right, both sides spin..... But republicans are using industrial washing machine spin..... Using violence involving blacks to prove how NOT racist they are??
Really?? THAT'S the way to prove yourself as equal to other races?? They get more confused every day.
But what else can they do? No jobs plans that protect American Workers, tax cuts for jobs have failed, republicans in office sitting in their hands trying to make the president fail as he continues to return our country to prosperity.... ALONE! Home sales, auto industry, employment, ending 2 wars, stock market going they the roof, te list goes on an on as we have republicans in office who have done LESS work than any since 1947.
They don't realize how hollow every argument they have against Obama is.
They need to do some research (NOT on crazy rightwing sites) and see what caused the New Deal to happen. The pot is simmering right now, in the next 3 years as the rich get richer, and reoublicams keep trying to make the poor poorer.... The pot will boil over and Ms Hillary will do a new Nee Deal.
Both Obama and Hillary's Legacy will live on and set the tone for politics for DECADES!
Healthcare, Prosperity for the American Worker, back to being a strong country after Bush making us so weak.
I'm looking forward to it.
Heh. Yeah, they're on industrial spin all right, and several items short of a full load. Must've forgotten to wash those white sheets.

The thing that bothers me the most is the patronizing, I think. Gospel truth, if they were trying to win over Jewish voters, republicans would say that it was Reagan, not Moses, who led the exodus out of Egypt.

#118745 Aug 24, 2013
I see by the icons that Witch Hazel's has arrived. Up at the crack of noon again, old girl? Good for you!

Location hidden

#118746 Aug 24, 2013
All it would take is the MSM control of the national conversation, the BenghaziDECEPTION is lightweight next to advancing the Globalist AGENDA.
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Legacy will be bigger than you realize as the decades pass by. ObamaCare isn't going anywhere. The harder republicans try, the worse the republican future in politics become.
Although I know it would be tough in millions and millions of people if the government were to shut down, in the long run it will change our country.
Republicans shutting down services on the needy for a second time for the gain of the wealthy will change politics forever. More and more people are tired of republicans slowing down or trying to stop our recovery by wanting to keep the exact same policies that brought us into the catastrophe Obama inherited and is repairing, is showing educated Americans who really believes in 'Country First' and the GOP will finally be pushed into the grave it should have been out in from back in the Reagan days.
Hillary and the new New Deal IS coming..... And it's going to make us democrats really feel more sorry for you sad republicans while you're STILL talking about Benghazi in 2021,22 bashing her as our country is back in the good o days of Clinton Prosperity.
Uncle Tab

United States

#118748 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
I see by the icons that Witch Hazel's has arrived. Up at the crack of noon again, old girl? Good for you!
Reagan, no matter how they try to spin that cluster..... Well, you know lol really started the screwing of this country.

And yes, some democrats had some hands in there as well. But as a whole, the Democratic Party is much better for this county than republicans. Look at the last 8 presidential elections. That alone shows everyone when and with who our country did better. When and with who we went to war with, jobs..... Everything.

Can't change the facts.

And the icon stomping that the crazy republicans do..... It's easy to hide and pound icons then to ce here and be proven idiots and political illiterates as we do to them every day.

Pound away unstable low IQ'rs... Doesn't change the facts one bit. It proves we're right even more since you hide as you do it.

Self Proclaimed Patriots never hide...... Unless you're an Internet republican. Then it's a disgrace on the word 'Patriot'
rwb

Van Wert, OH

#118749 Aug 24, 2013
I wonder if they will break the news to the nutcases there that Kynect is a result of 'Obamacare'. I had heard some clueless person was signing up for Kynect and was caught saying he was hoping it would be 'better' than Obamacare...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118750 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
You wish it was only me doing it doncha ?!?
More Conservatives than me on here, nutter :)

And growing daily!
Even silent readers ...

Betcha :D

The Sleeping Giant
IS
Awakening ...

Thanks to sites like:
American Thinker
Daily Caller
The Conservative Treehouse
WND
etc

August 24, 2013
Student who balked at wearing RFID chip returns to school
Lee DeCovnick

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/08/s...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

On The Down-Low
Obama fails to mention Obamacare subsidies for foreign students, guest workers

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2cuUQwtuq

Is This What Ryan Julison Intended All Along?
Posted on August 24, 2013 by sundance
Many people are noticing the uptick in young black males attacking, and in some recent cases, killing, white people. One of the connections that joins them all appears just below the surface. Each of these events are connected, and each of these connections are being totally ignored by the media.

Letís just look at who was murdered in the last week:

89-year-old Delbert Belton Murdered (left)

27-year-old Nurse, David Santucci (right)

23-year-old Student, Chris Lane (center)

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/2...

OKLAHOMA DA: GUN CONTROL WOULDN'T HAVE SAVED LANE
'They're criminals for a reason: They don't follow the laws that are there'

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/oklahoma-da-gun-co...

Even some libTARD strongholds ARE SEEING
through the transparency of THIS charading Usurper!

Obama explains the FEMA Camps
General News 8/24/2013 at 03:14:38
Rachel Madow[ha ha ha ha ha !!!] has compiled and dissected some recent speeches by Obama in which he explains the future use of FEMA camps directly

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Obama-explai...

See ya when the SONshine goes down ...
Maybe ???

;~)
Rebuild America

Johnson City, TN

#118751 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Thad, you dolorous old dillhole, you! Why the name change, buddy?
Tell you what, if you're a churchgoing man, tomorrow you stand right up in the middle of church, say that word, and then try that spin you just tried on me. We'll see who you're "to [sic] smart for". Be sure to let us know how that works for ya, mkay?
I don't go to church, I dont belive in preachers! Goddamnit!

I used no spin on you, I told you the truth, if you choose not to belive it, it's still the truth! You Goddamn dimwit!

I have no clue who "Thad" is, maybe your butt pall? You Goddamn homo!

However, I have some new ideas today, and I am going to share them with you!

Small scale tactical nuke strikes on the inner city of all American cities!

Blackhalk 'hellfire' Missile strikes on gay pride rallies, and or anything Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson attend!

Line all the "black panties" against a wall and machine gun the hell out of them!

How do you like that Crow?
Uncle Tab

United States

#118752 Aug 24, 2013
...... And they say they aren't bigoted?

:-D

This the 'sleeping giant' the crackhead speaks of?

We have no worries with idiots like that one.
rwb

Van Wert, OH

#118755 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish it was only me doing it doncha ?!?
More Conservatives than me on here, nutter :)
And growing daily!
Even silent readers ...
Betcha :D
The Sleeping Giant
IS
Awakening ...
Thanks to sites like:
American Thinker
Daily Caller
The Conservative Treehouse
WND
etc
August 24, 2013
Student who balked at wearing RFID chip returns to school
Lee DeCovnick
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/08/s...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
On The Down-Low
Obama fails to mention Obamacare subsidies for foreign students, guest workers
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2cuUQwtuq
Is This What Ryan Julison Intended All Along?
Posted on August 24, 2013 by sundance
Many people are noticing the uptick in young black males attacking, and in some recent cases, killing, white people. One of the connections that joins them all appears just below the surface. Each of these events are connected, and each of these connections are being totally ignored by the media.
Letís just look at who was murdered in the last week:
89-year-old Delbert Belton Murdered (left)
27-year-old Nurse, David Santucci (right)
23-year-old Student, Chris Lane (center)
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/2...
OKLAHOMA DA: GUN CONTROL WOULDN'T HAVE SAVED LANE
'They're criminals for a reason: They don't follow the laws that are there'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/oklahoma-da-gun-co...
Even some libTARD strongholds ARE SEEING
through the transparency of THIS charading Usurper!
Obama explains the FEMA Camps
General News 8/24/2013 at 03:14:38
Rachel Madow[ha ha ha ha ha !!!] has compiled and dissected some recent speeches by Obama in which he explains the future use of FEMA camps directly
http://www.opednews.com/articles/Obama-explai...
See ya when the SONshine goes down ...
Maybe ???
;~)
Being obnoxious and obviously not having anything substantial to say for your cause doesn't win the argument. Just sayin....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118756 Aug 24, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how fast they run off when they don't have blabbermouth Tab, ILiH, country clown, and that nitwit kid who thinks he owns this site. Lordy, chickenheart, can't hang in here unless their whole backup system is guarding the chickencoop! So funny!
Hey Ari.

I'm here. Happy? I know you are.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118757 Aug 24, 2013
NSA ink wrote:
<quoted text>We know this is not the AL poster from Danville, Ky. You outed yourself a few days ago and last night with just one word. WORD. Tee heeee heeeeeeeeee. We know who you are. You are not AL but playing your con this way, you outed yourself. Mo ron. Your jealously is showing. Teeheee
Kind of like you Ari? Teeheeeheee.

*slap*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min spaceship 134,360
Kim Helton in jail!! (Dec '13) 24 min Commenter 29
People with fingers over license plate 1 hr G Funk 13
girl at advance yesterday buying windshield wipers 1 hr The Practical Man 5
Daniel Boone 1 hr Michael Stoner 3
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 5 hr Just a Cover 9
Brett ledford 6 hr detective 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Tue Spur41 72

Winter Storm Warning for Knox County was issued at March 04 at 9:15PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search