'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 180547 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118664 Aug 23, 2013
They know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.

(The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)

These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they don’t even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that it’s wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of “opinion” or rhetoric. It’s history.
This brings us back to my original point, because the KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you can’t spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m...
Second, as Politico honchos Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen explain,“The party is hurting itself even more with the very voters they need to start winning back: Hispanics, blacks, gays, women and swing voters of all stripes.” That’s partially a consequence of their agenda-less-ness, and partially a consequence of its members’ propensity to say things and advocate ideas that further alienate women and minorities.

Teabagger Party and the GRAND OLD Party are Pandora’s Box of idiocracy

"But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY."

KEY WORD being TODAY!!! Suck it up, your TWO parties OWN racism now. Keep spinning.

Bet the thought of that movie The Butler scares you idiots to death huh? Maybe the teabaggers will rally and bring their hoods. YOU OWN IT.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#118665 Aug 23, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I was proud of her too. Laying a trap for her, no doubt. I like her the more I hear about her.
I guess the socks are in rare form tonight. Full moon and all. Got arisocks using my name again like he has before and ari/jay using a new spin but gives the clue with huff and puff from his nasty comments the other night. I am doubtful I will play much of their games tonight. You can sure tell they are chapped about those factual formative articles I posted. Why else would they be trying so hard to convince us that CONS aren't racists. haaha Then you got the filth with my name from arisocks location spin. Who they think they are kidding. In the real world we know it is them, teabagging CONS.
RIP TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH MITCH

Sorry, I didn't read your claptrap news. Was it interesting?

By the way....brush up on your current as of late black history, you might learn something from them.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118667 Aug 23, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I was proud of her too. Laying a trap for her, no doubt. I like her the more I hear about her.
I guess the socks are in rare form tonight. Full moon and all. Got arisocks using my name again like he has before and ari/jay using a new spin but gives the clue with huff and puff from his nasty comments the other night. I am doubtful I will play much of their games tonight. You can sure tell they are chapped about those factual formative articles I posted. Why else would they be trying so hard to convince us that CONS aren't racists. haaha Then you got the filth with my name from arisocks location spin. Who they think they are kidding. In the real world we know it is them, teabagging CONS.
RIP TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH MITCH
I'm not much in the mood for their crap tonight either, RC. It's been a long, sad day here.

It's like they're just now figuring out that black folks vote, right? And they're tripping all over themselves to prove how they're not racist...lol. It's like you said the other night, not all Republicans are racist, but the ones on this board sure are. They act like they're so concerned about equality, but insult blacks, Muslims and gays on a daily basis. It's disgusting.

#118668 Aug 23, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>

By the way....brush up on your current as of late black history, you might learn something from them.
Brush up on your current as of late...huh?

Them who?

Brush up on your grammar,then get back to us when you can string a coherent sentence together.

#118669 Aug 23, 2013
Oh for pete's sweet sake. It's not enough that they sling their own ignorance on this thread, now Witch Hazel's importing it from another site.

I'm out, RC Co-Cola. Everything but the part in my hair hurts, so I'm gonna take some Advil and call it a night.

Great posts today, chick. Keep 'em coming.

Dream sweet.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118670 Aug 23, 2013
Jay wrote:
Farrakhan Blasts Obama: Black Unemployment Higher Now Than When the President Was Sworn-in, Obama 'Has Not, Cannot and Will Not' Solve the Problems in the Black Community [Audio]
Farrakhan rips Obama:
“Clearly, we are in a dire condition,” Farrakhan said in a recent address,“and the government of America cannot solve our problems.”“Let me show you a little bit more,” he later continued,“Even though we in 2013 are celebrating a two-term black president…the brother simply has not been able to repair the damage caused by centuries of racism [and] greed, which has now run this nation over a fiscal cliff.”
KEY WORDS....

"Let me show you a little bit more,” he later continued,“Even though we in 2013 are celebrating a two-term black president…the brother simply has not been able to repair the damage caused by centuries of racism [and] greed, which has now run this nation over a fiscal cliff.”

hahaha, YOUR two parties still OWN racism. Spin all you like.

You Might be a Teabagger CON If…..

You’re offended at any suggestion that the Tea Party is racist, even though nobody objects when people show up at your rallies with blatantly racist signs and slogans.

THESE ARE THE FACTS...YOU OWN IT

They know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.(The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)

These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they don’t even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that it’s wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of “opinion” or rhetoric. It’s history.

This brings us back to my original point, because the KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you can’t spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m...

But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.

TODAY!!!

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118671 Aug 23, 2013
A Must-See Example of Republican Voting Ignorance

Republican: Welcome to Texas where you never will succeed as a dumbocrat.

Me: That’s funny. Enjoy living a difficult life encountering endless struggles without health care because, living in Texas, Republicans will continue to deny you access to affordable health insurance.

And it pretty much wrapped up there.

No, there’s not a clever ending to this article.

That back and forth said more than enough.

Me: That’s the problem. You think facts are opinions. They’re not. Reality doesn’t become “a matter of opinion” simply because you don’t want to agree with it.

Republican: Where are you getting them from….probably the Internet

Me: It’s called reading, research, science, education, math, logic. Where are you getting yours?”Because that’s how I was raised?”

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/a-must-see...

Rick Perry is Now Asking President Obama for Funds From Obamacare

I find that most CONS don't know why they vote for somebody or they ramble fauxbox pundits talking points. GOD forbid they do any of those things..

....Me: It’s called reading, research, science, education, math, logic. Where are you getting yours?”Because that’s how I was raised?”

I think therefore I am (not a Republican...)

Goodnight Crow, I think I will go take a hot shower and slip in my big comfy bed with a good book. Let the flaming hot nuts howl at the moon and post their fright winged rhetoric propaganda all night. I am out for the night.

Sweet dreams.

RIP RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#118672 Aug 23, 2013
Ayo Kimathi, DHS has his own site for killing White people ...sure Democrats, ignore him. Don't talk about it.

Black panther's leader Shaabaz talking about killing White babies...sure Democrats, ignore him. Don't talk about it.

But if White person made same sick comments about Black people, the 'wolfs' would be going for the throat already.

No comments from Al 'big mouth' Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Eric Holder, Obama...really...?????

No AG investigating REAL racism...something there is prove out there for real...in plain site. No charges filed, why not? Oh yeah, that was not George Zimmerman.

DEMOCRAT HYPOCRITES ...!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118673 Aug 23, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Them who?
Brush up on your grammar,then get back to us when you can string a coherent sentence together.
From 'huffpo'... no less :)
``````````

The Democratic Party's Two-Facedness of Race Relations

"I'll have those n-word's voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
~ Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

I had never heard the above quote from Ronald Kessler's book, Inside the White House before but my father had told me about LBJ's terrible mouth and frightful personality.

If you listen to Democrats (many of you do -- at least those who watch MSNBC and read the NY Times rabidly), you hear fanciful yarns spun so sweetly about how LBJ ended racism, segregation and voting inequality in America. They make him sound like Mr. Rogers.

"I am a former Kleagle [recruiter] of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County ... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia. It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state in the union."
-- Robert C. Byrd, 1946, Democratic Senator from West Virginia, 1959-2010, Senate Majority Leader, 1977-80 and 1987-88, Senate President Pro Tempore, 1989-95, 2001-03, 2007-2010

To add insult to injury for African-Americans, Bill Clinton, the absurdly-titled, "First Black President," was apparently not as big a supporter of black Americans as his esteemed title would imply. In his book, Ron Brown's Body, Jack Cashill first refers to Clinton's White House as a place where "minorities," such as Brown, "were not only exploitable but expendable."

My final quote on race hypocrisy comes from our current President, Barack Hussein Obama:

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

MORE:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-relentless-...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118674 Aug 23, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Oh for pete's sweet sake. It's not enough that they sling their own ignorance on this thread, now Witch Hazel's importing it from another site.
I'm out, RC Co-Cola. Everything but the part in my hair hurts, so I'm gonna take some Advil and call it a night.
Great posts today, chick. Keep 'em coming.
Dream sweet.
What do you ya bub CONS does ...
IT ALL comes from another website TOO!
Those ARE NOT her words!

"dumchit"!

You no lik e ..
No lQQk e ...

There's a BIG RED X ...
up in the TOP RIGHT hand corner
just 'click'

OR

Scroll & Roll ba bee ...

)8~D>
Pick Rerry

Tokyo, Japan

#118675 Aug 23, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Me: That’s funny. Enjoy living a difficult life encountering endless struggles without health care because, living in Texas, Republicans will continue to deny you access to affordable health insurance.
Me: That’s the problem. You think facts are opinions. They’re not. Reality doesn’t become “a matter of opinion” simply because you don’t want to agree with it.
Me: It’s called reading, research, science, education, math, logic. Where are you getting yours?”Because that’s how I was raised?”
I find that most CONS don't know why they vote for somebody or they ramble fauxbox pundits talking points. GOD forbid they do any of those things..
....Me: It’s called reading, research, science, education, math, logic. Where are you getting yours?”Because that’s how I was raised?”
Goodnight Crow, I think I will go take a hot shower and slip in my big comfy bed with a good book. Let the flaming hot nuts howl at the moon and post their fright winged rhetoric propaganda all night. I am out for the night.
Sweet dreams.
DITCH MITCH
sweet dreams racist flebagging con!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118676 Aug 23, 2013
Correction ...

What do you ya bub CONS does ...
What do you THINK ya bub CONS does ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#118677 Aug 23, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Them who?
The National Black Republican Association......the ones who wrote the articles I posted about.

You know, these folks? That's the THEM.......

The National Black Republican Association (NBRA) based in Sarasota, FL, headed by Chairman Frances Rice, filed Articles of Impeachment against President Barack Obama with the following language:
We, black American citizens, in order to free ourselves and our fellow citizens from governmental tyranny, do herewith submit these Articles of Impeachment to Congress for the removal of President Barack H. Obama, aka, Barry Soetoro, from office for his attack on liberty and commission of egregious acts of despotism that constitute high crimes and misdemeanors.

You're not very bright tonight are you. Tired? Bad hair day?
Jay

Paris, TN

#118679 Aug 23, 2013
If any of you libturds had taken the time to look at the gathering of thousands and thousands of Tea baggers last year, you would have seen blacks holding signs, blacks smiling at the camera and blacks pictured here and there in the photos.

How can you call a black person a racist against another black person, dumbo?

This may come as a surprise to to you, but I am not a member of the Tea Party, but I do read their newsletter.

Now call me a liar, liar!
OZombies

United States

#118680 Aug 23, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Sweet dreams.
DITCH MITCH
May you be blest to dream about REPUBLICANS -REAL PATRIOTS and GOD LOVING AMERICANS, every single night for the rest of your racist miserable days...!!
Ta ta...!!
Ted Cruz

Carmel, IN

#118681 Aug 23, 2013
Cruz, Paul and that whole bunch of tea pukes are destorying the R party
Jay

Paris, TN

#118682 Aug 23, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
May you be blest to dream about REPUBLICANS -REAL PATRIOTS and GOD LOVING AMERICANS, every single night for the rest of your racist miserable days...!!
Ta ta...!!

Notice how fast they run off when they don't have blabbermouth Tab, ILiH, country clown, and that nitwit kid who thinks he owns this site. Lordy, chickenheart, can't hang in here unless their whole backup system is guarding the chickencoop! So funny!
Jay

Paris, TN

#118683 Aug 23, 2013
Ted Cruz wrote:
Cruz, Paul and that whole bunch of tea pukes are destorying the R party

The Tea Party have been just as much against republicans as they have anyone else. If you were paying attention you would know that!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118684 Aug 23, 2013

Mayor Bob Filner Steps Down, Blames Media 'Lynch Mob'

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7619-mayor-...

WHY can't some more Dems "follow suit" ...
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#118685 Aug 23, 2013
http://www.jimfaulkner.org/page20/page20.html

UNVEILED : DEMOCRATS' RACIST PAST
By Frances Rice

Any Black person who becomes self-reliant and prosperous is denigrated as a "sellout"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Going to visit Stinking creek? 6 min Stinking Creek fan 2
Mini drug stores in this county 11 min Creolin 1
Hello Gray, Kentucky 47 min Get some too 22
WHo is the most unfit mother in Bville? (Dec '09) 1 hr No doubt 65
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 1 hr Macy 25
Gary Perkins same old same old 2 hr Chris229 2
state police 4 hr Poor Girl 21
Any info on the bad wreck on 25e near bar. 9 hr Concerened 14
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search