'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,220)

Showing posts 104,381 - 104,400 of138,836
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NSA ink

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcasm you dumbass, your )8~D> batshit crazy loon was spitting on screen in one of her middle of the night babbling rants when she was recruiting for your PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES bashing topix site you losers troll. the libTARD 'haven'Viper's DEN! pssssssssssssssss
Limit you time in the chemtrail fog sunny sue and try to keep up. Your not welcome but you fly in anyway. Don't have some immigrant thread in CALIFORNIA you can troll?
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You are one sick human being for posting the vulgar thoughts that you put forth-on here!:(
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Repubs pretend like the 2008 US and world economy collapse never happened? You Repubs are so stupid.
Who is pretending it never happened? Is that just another fake distraction you are attempting? lol Of course there was a recession. Your other democrat messiah (JIM-MAY KAH-TA) started the housing bubble that eventually sent our economy into the sewer. And of course the democrat majorities in Congress wouldn't dare let anyone clean up Fannie and Freddie. Barney Frank got rich and that seemed to be okay with you morons. You liked eating his shit back in the day but now you refuse to speak of him. How come? lol

You are slightly better than your butt buddies on this thread. There's always a little truth in your big lies. Being slightly better than uncle scooter flabby ass and goat girl and green cheese eater ILIH and the old OLD crow and repugnantCON isn't saying much but it is a step up to the bottom of the barrel for you. lol
NSA ink

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
GUN CONTROL: EYES WIDE OPEN!
Exclusive: Bradlee Dean reveals true purpose for Second Amendment
“Don’t Tread on Me.”– The Gadsden flag
As the gun-control issue rages on – and rest assured, friends, it is raging on – gun-grabbing criminals tell one contrived or fabricated lie after another, acting under the guise of representing the people while they continue down the road of pushing their illegal agenda “forward” in the face of the American people.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/gun-control-eyes-w...
WE don't need GUN Control
WE NEED THUG Control!
THAT can be DONE!
Only with a GUN!
OR 'self control' from the THUG!
The one 'HOLDING/operating' the gun.
A GUN has been 'laying' in my house for months!
It hasn't HURT ANYBODY ...!!!
~AL
;~)
j....just common sense really!:) Great point. Many will not get it until too much is lost.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Wonder if Obama's 1%er Hollywood friends that came out in support of Manning by wearing t-shirts that read,"I am Bradley Manning"...are mad because now they have to buy another t-shirt with Mannings female pic on it?

LOL
LOL
LOL
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't owe this site so back off. You can't tell me if I can or can't be here. I like this thread and I can be anywhere and nothing you can do about that! GET THAT ...????? I'm AMERICAN CITIZEN, to bad you can't take that away...!!!!! Hahaha ...!!
blah, blah, blah, I didn't say I owe this thread anything and I never said I OWNED it dumbass. Please limit your time in the chemtrail fog out there in California I am sure no one wants to talk to you in those threads either.

GOOD FOR YOU, you get all those freedoms everyone else comes here. So are a lot of TERRORIST. AND guess what, I AM AMERICAN BORN and so are generations and generations and generations my ancestors. Learn some history.

Oh yeah, two middle fingers flying your way.

You might be a republiCON if you believe that immigration is fine as long as it originates in Europe or Australia.

Debating a RepubliCON is perplexing. It's as if being ignorant and misinformed is a badge of honor for them. Next time I may need to make use of smaller words or pop-up books to convey my point.- rottencards

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok :)
They left.
Thank you for being so kind <3
You're Welcome & you're always kind
AL P~A~T~R~I~O~T...!!
:-)!!!
<3 !!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Wonder if Obama's 1%er Hollywood friends that came out in support of Manning by wearing t-shirts that read,"I am Bradley Manning"...are mad because now they have to buy another t-shirt with Mannings female pic on it?
LOL
LOL
LOL
Bradley "Chelsea" Manning Denied Transgender Treatment

Manning has declared her intention to begin the gender transition with hormones, but it's not clear how she will manage to do this, because the military does not allow hormone treatment or further surgeries to realize a sex change.

Department of Defense spokeswoman Catherine T. Wilkinson told ABC News today that "there is no mechanism in place for the U.S. military to provide hormone therapy or gender-reassignment surgery for inmates."

But transgender advocacy groups sharply criticized the U.S. Army response, saying health care standards in U.S. federal prisons must be applied in military prisons.

"This is America -- we do not deny health care to prisoners," said Mara Keisling, executive director of the National Center on Transgender Equality.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/bradley-manning-...

They should be 'run out of town'...
National Center on Transgender Equality.

P~A~T~H~E~T~I~C ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

NSA ink wrote:
<quoted text>j....just common sense really!:) Great point. Many will not get it until too much is lost.
True :)
BUT
on these forums ...
Common sense isn't so 'common' anymore.
Many can't SEE the forest for the trees ...

;~)
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Moral Decay ...
:(
Latchkey Kids
latchkey child
n.
A usually school-age child who regularly spends part of the day unsupervised at home while the parents are at work.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Latchkey+kid
When I was growing up/being RAISED by loving parents, my Mother was "always" there, when we kids got home for school. Dad made enuf money to support us, without Mom having to work! That used to be the norm.
Then they made it easy for parents to 'divorce' and women get child support from the father, sometimes alimony too. That, in my opinion started the downfall of the FAMILY Unit.
Women's Lib ruined a LOT!
A woman can be STRONG on her own without a bunch of 'losers' like that organization.
It's ALL about the government and culture/morals.
IF guns are 'outlawed'
ONLY outlaws will have guns!
We have to be able to DEFEND ourselves against the THUGS!
Sorry for such a chopped up post ...
I could go on and on tho...
:)
Understand completely AL...!!
Today kids are raised by internet, rap the crap music, degrading women, drugs and guns. Society of today.

Btw just heard on the news, two blacks killed WWII veteran. Don't know much details.

Very sad story of 3 American thugs killing 22 year old baseball player from Australia. Very nice young man. That is story going around the world.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

That's why Obama is working so hard at campaigning for the democrats in the midterm elections instead of stepping up and at least act like he is acting like a president. That might be too much to ask of him. He's not that good of an actor even though he can lie with the best of them!

Obama knows his Obamacare legacy is a complete embarrassing failure. That's what he gets for handing over presidential powers to Nutsy Pelosi and Dirty Harry Reid. What? He thought he could trust those two? How funny is that, y'all? Anywho, Obama is trying everything in his power to get democrat majorities in Congress like he had the first two years in office. And what did Americans get those first two years with democrat majorities in Congress? We got Obamacare, the largest piece of tax legislation in the history of our country and they didn't even bother to take the time to read the damn thing before they passed it into law. Obama doesn't want to go out like that. His first legacy is horrible. Now he is campaigning (when did he ever stop lol) to get a democrat majority in Congress so he can go to plan B. Gun control.

Ah hell, why not? He took over banks, colleges, housing, your health care, employment, spies on law-abiding citizens and dares them to do anything about it, leaves 4 Americans behind so his next logical move would be to position his people in a majority Congress and go for the gun grab while he has Congress to help him out. Again. Maybe his second legacy will be easier for him to pull off. Democrats and Obama vs. the citizens on a gun grab? My money is on the citizens.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
That's why Obama is working so hard at campaigning for the democrats in the midterm elections instead of stepping up and at least act like he is acting like a president. That might be too much to ask of him. He's not that good of an actor even though he can lie with the best of them!
Obama knows his Obamacare legacy is a complete embarrassing failure. That's what he gets for handing over presidential powers to Nutsy Pelosi and Dirty Harry Reid. What? He thought he could trust those two? How funny is that, y'all? Anywho, Obama is trying everything in his power to get democrat majorities in Congress like he had the first two years in office. And what did Americans get those first two years with democrat majorities in Congress? We got Obamacare, the largest piece of tax legislation in the history of our country and they didn't even bother to take the time to read the damn thing before they passed it into law. Obama doesn't want to go out like that. His first legacy is horrible. Now he is campaigning (when did he ever stop lol) to get a democrat majority in Congress so he can go to plan B. Gun control.
Ah hell, why not? He took over banks, colleges, housing, your health care, employment, spies on law-abiding citizens and dares them to do anything about it, leaves 4 Americans behind so his next logical move would be to position his people in a majority Congress and go for the gun grab while he has Congress to help him out. Again. Maybe his second legacy will be easier for him to pull off. Democrats and Obama vs. the citizens on a gun grab? My money is on the citizens.
When Obama said...
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA" he was not kidding.:-(
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

JUDGES ORDER CHRISTIANS TO WORK FOR 'GAYS'
Court rules photographers must violate religious faith

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/judges-order-chris...

See how THIS is going?
down ...
Like a snowball rolling downhill ...
It gets BIGGER, faster!

Government and activist judges ARE "out of control!"
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

GUESS WHAT KNOCKED 'ISAIAH' AS TOP FAITH MOVIE
After 67 weeks as No. 1, Christian documentary eclipsed by tribute to Muhammad

“It’s revolting,” Farah said,“not that Isaiah was knocked out of the top spot after 67 weeks, but that it could be replaced by a movie that so distorts the twisted, murderous life of a megalomaniacal hate monger, oppressor of women and genocidal fiend whose teachings inspired the worst attack on American soil in the country’s history.”

The movie was released Aug. 20 by PBS, a U.S. government-subsidized corporation. <---<<

“I’m sure all the money the federal government put into an advertising campaign for this tripe helped propel it to the top,” said Farah.“But I doubt it will have any longevity. I pray it doesn’t for the very future of our country. Whatever happened to the separation of church and state – or does that principle not apply to mosque and state.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/guess-what-knocked...

patsystone 38 minutes ago
"The movie (The Life of Muhammed) was released Aug. 20 by PBS, a U.S. government-subsidized corporation."

How 'nice' to know the muslim in the People's House is funding this with the infidel's money. And why not? That's what the koran says to do.(This is called sarcasm for all you who have to be told.)

Sun Tsu - the extraordinary warrior gave a very sage piece of advice that is valid today: Know your enemy.

A good starting point IMO is 'The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) and everything by Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer and everything they reference. I started my education after 9/11....

... and I can shut a muslim up using his own koran's satanic verses against him. It's a great feeling.

This political correctness and pussyfooting around the negative impact of islam needs to stop.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

So VERY sad :(
Becoming the NORM in this, what is turning into a 'third world' country!
``````````

Chilling 911 call details final moments of Melbourne baseballer Chris Lane's life

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/chilling-911...

What to do?
People better be sending some knee-mail
and LOTS of it!

knee-mail
Down on ya knees, praying.

You[non-believers]may as well do it NOW ...
You WILL be on bended knee sooner than you think.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Women's Lib ruined a LOT!
A woman can be STRONG on her own without a bunch of 'losers' like that organization.
I could go on and on tho...
If it hadn't been for "losers like that organization", the Suffragettes, you wouldn't be able to vote for idiotic Republicans.

Wait...remind me why that's a good thing...oh, yeah. It means I can cancel out your vote with mine.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

ooops ...
Last post meant for the "other" forum ...

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

White House dodges weed question
Dr. Sanjay Gupta's column on marijuana legalization received millions of page views

The online essay, published August 9, was titled "Why I changed my mind on weed." In it, Gupta described changing his own stance on medical marijuana after researching the topic for his CNN documentary "Weed."

He also apologized for what he said was his misguided previous stance.

"I apologize because I didn't look hard enough, until now," Gupta wrote. "I didn't look far enough. I didn't review papers from smaller labs in other countries doing some remarkable research, and I was too dismissive of the loud chorus of legitimate patients whose symptoms improved on cannabis."

"We have been terribly and systematically misled for nearly 70 years in the United States, and I apologize for my own role in that," he added later.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/politics/white-house...

NOT near like 'meth' or heroin!
Legalize it!

Not nearly as "damaging" as alcohol ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
If it hadn't been for "losers like that organization", the Suffragettes, you wouldn't be able to vote for idiotic Republicans.
Wait...remind me why that's a good thing...oh, yeah. It means I can cancel out your vote with mine.
Suffragettes - I'm NOT talking about them!
I'm talking about the NOW organization!
dipstick!

Are you TRYING to "read my mind" NOW ...???
ha ha ha ha ha
``````````

The National Organization for Women (NOW):
Taking action for women's equality since 1966. <<--<<<

News from NOW: stories about women and feminism, action alerts,...

http://www.now.org/

https://www.google.com/search...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Suffragettes - I'm NOT talking about them!
I'm talking about the NOW organization!
dipstick!
Are you TRYING to "read my mind" NOW ...???
ha ha ha ha ha
``````````
The National Organization for Women (NOW):
Taking action for women's equality since 1966. <<--<<<
News from NOW: stories about women and feminism, action alerts,...
http://www.now.org/
https://www.google.com/search...
Suffragettes were the NOW of the late 19th and early 20th century. Their stances were considered even more shocking and alarming back then than anything NOW did in the 60's and 70's.

Dumchit.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And you call yourself a Patriot but won't stand behind your party's legislation?
Speaks volumes. Just wanted to point that out in front of everyone.
And after you being scared to back your party explains to everyone who's been owned.
Heh
You ARE Cornelius! There can't be two of you who write alike, threaten alike, dare alike, insult alike, demand proof of everything alike, call your opponent the same names alike, and like to tell people they are owned......no way!

I remember this annoying personality, egotistical, self-centered, braggart and liar. If you're not him, you arose from his ashes. Come out of the closet and admit that they who called you out, are on to you and have your number.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 104,381 - 104,400 of138,836
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Mike Duquette 122,982
Corey vs. Collins 3 min gator 66
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 18 min Funny 17
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 1 hr dontknow 7
What Say You? 2 hr Archangel Oger 2
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 3 hr Posh 48
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr hum 81,227
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••