'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289180 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#119123 Aug 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
ZERO CREDIBILITY = OLD TEABAGGER MAN WHITEHAIR
tap,tap, still waiting on that proof Clinton trained the terrorist pilots and bush didn't fail 9/11 having been warned as far back as May? LIAR
How many killed on 9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, and you still spin a fake scandal. 4 Americans over all of those. Pitiful
You might be a republiCON if you have a fetish for war and invading countries.
Put down your teabags and pick up a book
Ignorance is not Patriotic
You might be a republiCON if you look in the mirror for the biggest republiCON joke yet
RIP TEABAGGER GOP
DITCH MITCH
You twist where the discussion was. Who said anything about Clinton training the murderous pilots?

The point was about the scandals called phony by Obama. Hillary
said " what difference does it make"? That is why we call her Benghazi Hillary.

War is one thing, leaving your fellow workers undefended when they asked for help is another.

If you can read and understand, you might have noticed, war and trying to monitor the World was not my thing.
Perhaps you should read the Book by Mark Levin? You might learn how the founders put into the Constitution a way to cut the Washington gov1t down to size?

Best we can determine from your posts is that you oppose all the Constitution, all capitalism , so we must assume you are on the dole and like Obama`s goodies he provides for the lazy non workers.

Talk about a liar? Look in the mirrow.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#119124 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here remembered your remark about Native Americans. You were called on it by democrats, the coward crackhead tried to explain it away.
No need to go back and dig it up.... Denial makes it a thing that didn't happen to you low IQrs.
:-D
And just what racist remark did I say about Native Americans...my family?
Still waiting, scooter! lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#119125 Aug 25, 2013
Rebuild America wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be hard for you to comprehend tabbo, my IQ is 144, I get on this stupid topix just to see who I can piss off, I do it for pure enjoyment. I despise (most) Democrats, all lowlife blacks and hispanics, the key word there being 'lowlife'! I despise Obama and everything he and his group of racist's stand for! I belive Obama is intent on the destruction of this nation! I do not support gay rights,however if they keep their sex life at home as others do, I don't care; and I do not support abortion! I have plenty, and I worked for all of it, I would rather die than see a dime go to some inner city thug, to buy another rock! As you may have already guessed, I do not give a F-CK what you or any of your kind think of me! The madder I can make you, the happier I am. You just say the same ol worn out shit over and over. No one ever knows what I'll say next! Live with it Tabbo.
What a surprise...... Republican on topix with a self proclaimed high IQ.

I'll just let that one sit here and let everyone laugh at how funny it is to watch a republican make up a life for topix.

Be all that you can be..... Log on!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uncle Tab

United States

#119127 Aug 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it is sweet when scooter flabby talks wieners over and over and over again with people on topix? His old mammy could get on here and be goat girl and he would never know the difference and be bragging on his wiener to goat girl who might be his mammy. And you call that "sweet"? Birds of a feather really do flock together. Ewwwwwwwww...you people are sick people. Disgusting. That's how you got your true name...repugnantCON. Oh, you are so stupid you didn't understand how you got your name? lol Typical.
Never mentioned my wiener here, but obviously it's on your mind Sybil

And no....... I'm not interested in you being anywhere close at all to my junk!

Creeps me out that its even a thought of yours.... It really does!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#119129 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise...... Republican on topix with a self proclaimed high IQ.
I'll just let that one sit here and let everyone laugh at how funny it is to watch a republican make up a life for topix.
Be all that you can be..... Log on!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Whut? Are you jealous because you aren't getting your usual attention for claiming you are intelligent and you are winning, Charlie (lol)...or are you pissed because this other person proves their intelligence when they post and you have been trying for years to do that and have never even got close? lol lol

Poor old uncle scooter flabby ass.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#119133 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mentioned my wiener here, but obviously it's on your mind Sybil
Creeps me out that its even a thought of yours.... It really does!
Oh, come on calvin scooter, who are you trying to fool with your old silly shit?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119134 Aug 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You twist where the discussion was. Who said anything about Clinton training the murderous pilots?
The point was about the scandals called phony by Obama. Hillary
said " what difference does it make"? That is why we call her Benghazi Hillary.
War is one thing, leaving your fellow workers undefended when they asked for help is another.
If you can read and understand, you might have noticed, war and trying to monitor the World was not my thing.
Perhaps you should read the Book by Mark Levin? You might learn how the founders put into the Constitution a way to cut the Washington gov1t down to size?
Best we can determine from your posts is that you oppose all the Constitution, all capitalism , so we must assume you are on the dole and like Obama`s goodies he provides for the lazy non workers.
Talk about a liar? Look in the mirrow.
YOU did and I will retrieve it when I come back from my BBQ, YOU said it and I posted all the facts to deny your claim and then ask you over and over to prove it. Which like most things you teabagging repukes deny.

You might be a republiCON if you believe that freedom of religion is fine, as long as it is your religion.

You might be a republiCON if you believe that Supreme Court justices have to be strict constitutionalists, unless ruling on hanging chads or corporations.

Go make you some tea you lying teabagger.

RIP RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITVH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#119135 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I even insinuate that I would ever want to be close to your junk? I see what's on your mind. You read a post that said nothing about anyone being close to your itty-bitty...and you saw words that weren't there and started focusing on those pretend words. Typical.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119136 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Out come the socks..... As usual.
We all have seen the crackhead disappear on this subject because she knows we all called her on it.
:-) its a shame when you get caught in your own mess doesn't it Internet patriots
LMAO
Hate to leave you just as the socks woke from the dead and have invaded the thread. I have to leave for my BBQ, but I will be back later tonight to read how you slammed their garbage. I am with you 100% on that foul mouthed racist bigot loser lemming fake wtf Glasgow speakup. He did make that statement. He is a loser.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#119137 Aug 25, 2013
I'll give you some extra time to make up some more crap, scooter flabby. I'm going to grill some steaks and peppers and corn and burgers...food that I bought with the money I EARNED at my job.

You slugs? Spend those stamps while you've got 'em! You just never know when you will be forced to man up and step up and feed your own family.
Uncle Tab

United States

#119138 Aug 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I even insinuate that I would ever want to be close to your junk? I see what's on your mind. You read a post that said nothing about anyone being close to your itty-bitty...and you saw words that weren't there and started focusing on those pretend words. Typical.
You brought it up Sybil.... Matter of fact you mentioned my junk a few times in your post.

Guess you're going to deny that as well?

Heh
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#119139 Aug 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU did and I will retrieve it when I come back from my BBQ, YOU said it and I posted all the facts to deny your claim and then ask you over and over to prove it. Which like most things you teabagging repukes deny.
You might be a republiCON if you believe that freedom of religion is fine, as long as it is your religion.
You might be a republiCON if you believe that Supreme Court justices have to be strict constitutionalists, unless ruling on hanging chads or corporations.
Go make you some tea you lying teabagger.
RIP RACIST TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH MITVH
Since you people read what you want the post to say it doesn't surprise me at all that you racists claim that I made racist remarks about my own heritage. When you check back look at the old OLD crows racist remarks and slurs about Native Americans and you will see that I replied to her and called her out for being a racist. But you work on, okay? You pull up a post where I made racist remarks about Native Americans or Blacks or Whites or Asians or anybody! I'll be baaaack! lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#119143 Aug 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it is sweet when scooter flabby talks wieners over and over and over again with people on topix? His old mammy could get on here and be goat girl and he would never know the difference and be bragging on his wiener to goat girl who might be his mammy. And you call that "sweet"? Birds of a feather really do flock together. Ewwwwwwwww...you people are sick people. Disgusting. That's how you got your true name...repugnantCON. Oh, you are so stupid you didn't understand how you got your name? lol Typical.
Mention my junk how many times in this post but you say you aren't interested?

Republican logic, say something then say you didn't..... Makes me laugh every time lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119144 Aug 25, 2013
Dear Black Thugs: You’re Making It Hard For White Devils to Believe You’re Innocent Children
Doug Giles | Aug 25, 2013

According to the Media, President Obama and the slick-haired Al Sharpton, we white devils are supposed to feel very sorry for the plight of the black teen.
I believe Americans, by and large, do have sympathy for any person or group who’ve had life deal them a bad hand.

However, young black thugs, you’ve got to work with us a little bit because you’re kind of operating against the storyline the aforementioned are singing about y’all, and thus, making it difficult for us to soulfully commiserate.

Of what, pray tell, do I speak?

MORE:

http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2013...

tee hee hee ...
Loryder

United States

#119145 Aug 25, 2013
Regular Fees

Since: Dec 11

#119154 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Out come the socks..... As usual.
We all have seen the crackhead disappear on this subject because she knows we all called her on it.
:-) its a shame when you get caught in your own mess doesn't it Internet patriots
LMAO
Unregistered accounts are not sock R-Tard!
The unregistered name changers are simply Aliases, like the ones you like to use...to make other posters think you have numbers on your side, never in Kentucky!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#119155 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
PERFECT low IQ repub. no wonder the ones here are so stupid.... Look at thief idol Dumbya
"Iraq", it's easier to say, easier to remember, closer, doesn't end with .stan, like Turkeystan and Englastan and Georgistan... and New Mexistan

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#119157 Aug 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Calvin, I think that is sweet you call your mom pretty. We moms cherish our sons saying something sweet like that. I raised a great one myself.
Your mom must be one of the few smart ones there are out there. Plus they vote on issues, not party. I know many. They should all become DEMS since the teabaggers vs republiCONS are dog eat dog parties eating their own. They are doomed. Won't win many elections any time soon. lol
I posted this once and got a surge and it returned to the topix subjects. Must be some red flags got attention and the log ins were overpowering the topix circuit or it was just arisocks HACKERER. hahaha I logged out and shut down then repowered. It wasn't there so here I try again. haha sssh, NSA? HAHAHA
RIP TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH MITCH
she is gorgeous...my dad is very lucky (hell, look at me...hehe)
Mom is pro-education and thinks 'her' party is standing in the way of progress at every turn. She despises the Republican (so-called)leadership, and agrees with ME that there is no Republican at present that can win a National election...
she's pretty sharp (lol)
Dad is a Liberal but is not a Democrat...he says he was an Independent until Lou Dobbs poisoned the ideology.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119158 Aug 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>she is gorgeous...my dad is very lucky (hell, look at me...hehe)
Mom is pro-education and thinks 'her' party is standing in the way of progress at every turn. She despises the Republican (so-called)leadership, and agrees with ME that there is no Republican at present that can win a National election...
she's pretty sharp (lol)
Dad is a Liberal but is not a Democrat...he says he was an Independent until Lou Dobbs poisoned the ideology.
Choosing ...
The BIG 0
over Lou Dobbs

???

THAT definitely
PROVES
"liberalism IS a 'mental disease'...

)8~D>

Since: Dec 11

#119160 Aug 25, 2013
"I’d tap that!’:
NSA Pick Up Lines campaign creates Twitter storm

http://rt.com/news/nsa-lines-twitter-storm-96...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,780
Brian Carpenter 33 min Trashy 4
Homes for sale 46 min Yes 9
Knox County Jailer?? 59 min Hmm 32
Jennifer young and roe Gibson 3 hr Jennifer 6
Knox Central Cafeteria Food 5 hr ICorrectedTheProblem 58
TONYA you Bad Bad Girl !!! 5 hr What your name 5
New sandwich shop 12 hr Uhhh 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages