'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#118004 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf... just shut up...I'm not going anywhere, do I have to repeat myself ...!!
...I'm sure you like to keep 30 million illegals right?
Or, you are going to tell them, just leave..????????
You need to leave you illegal Trespasser. We do not need you here.
Uncle Tab

United States

#118005 Aug 21, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rant has almost nothing to do with what I posted. If I recall correctly, you had posted regarding Republicans blocking bills in the House. All I did was provide the other side of the issue which shows how the Senate regularly block Republican bills from the House.
I also explained that many bills are blocked by Republicans are done so due to amendments added to the bills which they do not agree with. I gave an EXAMPLE of an amendment for an increase in taxes. I said NOTHING contradicting taxes being lower for many people. The bottom line is it is no secret Obama and the Democrats want to raise taxes on the rich. They often add amendments to increase taxes on the rich so the Republicans are forced to vote down the entire bill.
Your referring to Republicans/Conservatives as "low IQ", "easily duped", etc. is getting rather old. You obviously make these statements as we do not fall in line with your beliefs. You do NOT need to agree with me or other conservatives but you DO need to be willing to accept that everyone does NOT agree with YOU and that we have the right to do so.
No rants. Just fact.
OZombies

United States

#118006 Aug 21, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>At least they will work hard labor unlike some greasy Ginny.
But they can't work, they're here illegally and you have to pay for their doctor bills and 'anchor' babies and an education and feed them, etc. etc.

I earned my way here and I did work very hard for everything. So, wtf...shut up ... your opinion don't matter. America is my home and nothing you can do about that, get that twerp...?????
OZombies

United States

#118008 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>You need to leave you illegal Trespasser. We do not need you here.
But again, your opinion don't matter. I'm here to stay, how many times I have to repeat myself???

Are you that ignorant, wtf... of course you're !!!!!
Would you stop running in circles, it will make you dizzy. But you're born dizzy, hahaha..........

Since: Dec 11

#118010 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>If I want to see real Stupid I will look you.
did you mean .....?
Are you huffing again? Put your mom's panties back!

#118011 Aug 21, 2013
Gold paint and dirty panties...
THAT'S TOXIC!

#118013 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
But again, your opinion don't matter. I'm here to stay, how many times I have to repeat myself???
Are you that ignorant, wtf... of course you're !!!!!
Would you stop running in circles, it will make you dizzy. But you're born dizzy, hahaha..........
I'll bet his father is listed as "Dick" no last name on his BC!
He doesn't even know which "Dick" it was!
His mama was a "tricky" gurl!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#118014 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You applaud taking food out of the mouths of low income families/children?
You applaud making low wages so company owners big business can make billions?
You applaud the rich paying half the tax rate as everyone else as the financial gap between rich and poor grows daily?
You applaud racial, female, gay, hatred?
You applaud the wrong things.
Actually what I said was "I applaud our party for doing the exact same thing your party is doing. Standing up for their beliefs and in most situations, doing what the voters who elected them want them to do."

None of the items you listed are correct. Just because YOU BELIEVE them to be does not make them true.

#118015 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican MO..... When proven wrong, ignore it so maybe no one will notice.
http://www.gop.gov/votes/113/1/303
Just doesn't work when ZERO republicans voted for a republican jobs bill.
WTF???!?
What's wrong with you nimrods???
So you want people to think you're wtf also?
Nope, he's in Pikeville, Ky.

#118016 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>LEARN English you ginny illegal Immigrant.
She is legal, and earned her hash-tag...~American~!
That's with a capital A doofas!
OZombies

United States

#118017 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>You are not American you Italian pos. Leave and go back where you came from Spaghetti Boy.
See how ignorant you're ...I came through Italy because an Immigration camp use to be in Italy, and my daughter was born in Italy because at that time that was not such thing as 'anchor babies'. You needed sponsor and wait for your documents.
You needed doctors stating that you don't have any kind of a disease. NO I'm not Italian, WOOSH right over your head.

An immigration camps use to be in Austria also. People come from every part of the world. When you have your LEGAL entrance for the country you are going too, you are released. U.S. Australia and other countries. Or, if you have no one to sponsor for you, you're going back home.

There is no more an immigration camps, why, because people come and stay and eventually they would get amnesty. Why, we still have an immigration laws on books, why government let so many illegals in????? Future Democrats .........!

Btw, did I tell you I'm not going anywhere ?????!!!

#118018 Aug 21, 2013
Hey Tofy...Guitar lesson for you!

(just use your "bad mother finger"!).

OZombies

United States

#118019 Aug 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
She is legal, and earned her hash-tag...~American~!
That's with a capital A doofas!
Ignorance is bliss Ari...!! Yes wtf is Butthead...!!
If I go anywhere, when I get retired, because I'm an AMERICAN citizen, I would take my pension and my SS and with that money really have good time somewhere in Europe. I have relatives in Switzerland, but NO, I'm not going anywhere America IS my home. I have family, some born here.

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID ARI...!!
OZombies

United States

#118020 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll bet his father is listed as "Dick" no last name on his BC!
He doesn't even know which "Dick" it was!
His mama was a "tricky" gurl!
Hahaha...'wtf' mother which 'Dick' is my father?
OZombies

United States

#118021 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>LEARN English you ginny illegal Immigrant.
How many languages do you speak Butthead...???
OZombies

United States

#118022 Aug 21, 2013
If someone is not happy with my English here, since we have 13 languages translators already for those people, I can request somebody to translate for me, why not it's already paid by our government.

Just kidding ...!!

#118023 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
How many languages do you speak Butthead...???
He is fluent in "Ignoranimous"!

"Ignoranimous" is the official language of the Dimocrat party.

:b

#118025 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
If someone is not happy with my English here, since we have 13 languages translators already for those people, I can request somebody to translate for me, why not it's already paid by our government.
Just kidding ...!!
I think you have some Russian blood in your family tree, and most recent lineage is Eastern European. Be proud that you escaped the oppression, and that your family here will not have to endure that in their future. Because you were strong...they will be privileged.

Two thumbs up!
I bet you own a Harley, do you?
Uncle Tab

United States

#118026 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
So you want people to think you're wtf also?
Nope, he's in Pikeville, Ky.
Divert much??

Why did ZERO GOP'rs vote for the GOP jobs plan?

And the source I used is from a GOP site??

So you stoop to name calling??

Isn't that the the excuse you always give here about democrats?

It's fun making you look stupid.

None of research any of the crap you post. You just gooble up misinformation because its easy to fool a fool.

Politically illiterate.
OZombies

United States

#118027 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I think you have some Russian blood in your family tree, and most recent lineage is Eastern European. Be proud that you escaped the oppression, and that your family here will not have to endure that in their future. Because you were strong...they will be privileged.
Two thumbs up!
I bet you own a Harley, do you?
Thank you Ari on your kind word. Yes there is Russian blood in my 'veins'...yes I'm proud to live an American dream and left Europe. My people were used in WWI as an example as fighters and very strong since VII century when Justinian Roman Emperor sent our people to fight tribes that use to attack Romans.

No I don't own Harley but I like my Altima.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the Creekmart 6 min nono 12
hello? 1 hr pool please 3
Jack Roses mug shot& the cops who arrested him . 2 hr Jerry Stone 12
Knox County Man Rams Police Cruisers 3 hr RPGs 84
Knox County Sheriff speeding 3 hr True Anon 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr yabadabado 135,615
Job Openings 5 hr Corrected 6
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]