'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186315 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#117985 Aug 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tab, got to run to the store but I will be back to play with the circus clowns shortly. Have you gone back and looked at how many posts they have been removing. Loon pointed it out and then just go back a page or two and there are BIG gaps between posts.
GOOD JOB MODS, THANK YOU
Maybe they will run over to their President bashing thread and camp out with the loon and sunny sue chemtrail and we can just have some discussions with facts.
Be back shortly.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
*crickets* again

Took me 1 minute to debunk a lie.

Where'd you all run too??

AND IT'S A GOP SITE no less.

Uneducated drones absorb the lies you're fed.

You're a joke son of stupid!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#117986 Aug 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hey King Shit I have to agree with ya on that turning green.
I never would have believed it but I did see a guy turn green green one time totally freaked me out couldn't believe my eye balls.
Hey Slop Jar did you blow him back to Life?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#117987 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://m.upi.com/story/UPI-345 1377010502/?fms=1
MILLION MUSLIM MARCH SET FOR 9/11, CRITICS BLAST MUSLIM GROUP
There is no other day or date, Muslims chose 9/11 to play victims, really? Where was Million Muslim March on 9/11/11 or million Muslim March, to denounce muslim brotherhood burning Coptic churches to the ground and killing Christians in Egypt?
Or, Million Muslim march for Albanian Muslims burning over 150 churches and monasteries in Kosovo?????
STAND UP AMERICA AND TELL MUSLIM GROUP, NOT ON THIS DAY !!!!!
Sorry, you lose, again Stupid.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#117988 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless YOU too Ari...!!
My father use to listen on radio 'VOICE OF AMERICA' long time ago. He was amazed with this country.
Before coming to America, I have to stay in an Immigration camp in Italy for 6 months to get my documents. Then, was no anchor baby, my daughter was born in Italy. That was then, and this is now ...
When I arrived in U.S. just happened to be February 14. I fall in love with America...!!
I sent post card to my family. My father showed that post card to everyone...my daughter just arrived to Sunny California, America...he was very proud.
People around the world use to admire, fear, love, respect, envy America and this days, some want to kill Americans, what can I get from this country and nothing more.
You're right Ari,'Obama's Amerika' fundamentally transforming America, government run healthcare
and all this new regulations are destroying this wonderful country. This is very sad...!!
Just leave you ignorant Immigrant pos. We do not want you here.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117989 Aug 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were going to the liquor store?
Grab me some Smirnoff and Hi C punch will ya?
I'll swing by about 7:30.
Back to attacks after you're proven an idiot once again?

Heh

I used your post with a GOP site to prove how dumb you are..... Looks like we know who's drunk with stupidity.

:-D

Ok.... Run along boy!

Since: Dec 11

#117990 Aug 21, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Just leave you ignorant Immigrant pos. We do not want you here.
...but you want 13 million illegal Mexicans?

You should go back to using wtf...it fits your ignorant comment better.

Go chase your tail!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#117991 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Go chase your tail!
At least they will work hard labor unlike some greasy Ginny.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117992 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Go chase your tail!
http://www.gop.gov/votes/113/1/303

Stick with these facts you lied about and did no research on.

I know your attention spam is short..... But I enjoy pointing out how I own you here daily.

A republicans job bill that got ZERO republican votes!!

That's republican progress huh?

LMMFAO@low IQrs.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#117997 Aug 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>You should go look in the mirror and take a good look at Stupid.
If I want to see real Stupid I will look you.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117998 Aug 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Damn your making it hard to get the hell out of here King Shit.
You do know your thing up stairs is a little off.
You do know this is not a private little libtard room that you all can just clam everybody that don't agree with you Dem. are marked as crazy's and sent on there way.
After all 99% of everything said is bullshit an you know it so back off on the weeding out the crazy's.
You say And sooner the better is nothing but you thinking you got the world by the balls good luck on that king shit.
True...... We have a few bipolars who say they're leaving and keep posting over and over

And you're the one who called me King.

Those mess are screwing you up today it seems

Heh

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#118000 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans play victim on taxes at every turn. Again, DO SOME RESEARCH!!
Taxes are lower than they've been in decades!!!!!!!!
Prove me wrong, post on here how tax rates are higher now in the past. Donut for everyone to see.... Nine of you can do it. NOT ONE! Why? Because it just simple, elected repuicans know none of you will check the FACTS.
And this liberal media is a joke as well.... RC post the other day along with the plan and simple fact that whenever republicans are called in your lies, you try to kill the messenger. What else can you do? You can't prove it wrong so you just say its liberal media. In turn, you all gobble up the Fox, Beck, Limbaugh, wnd, daily caller, all of which do the fear, doom, and gloom BS. Which NEVER occur.
It's obvious that republicans are low IQ voters. You all are easily duped and that what elected republicans rely on.
And why can't not one of you republicans show a repub jobs bill that doesn't give tax incentives to business that outsources jobs?? Because there isn't one. Why don't you know about this? It's a fact that 'liberal media' tells us about. But the right wing nuts don't ever say it isn't true. They are silent in it. Why?? Why don't they come out and prove it to be wrong? Just to stop any misconception??
They have you all right where they want you
You all are bottle fed lies and they know that you're easy targets. You all really should be kind of mad they take you for such fools.
Ends up being your own fault for not checking on what you're told.
The student loan thing is very funny. Again, you missed the REST OF THE STORY on republicans leaving people hung out to dry for a few weeks as they took their vacation and they kept putting off the bill to blackmail democrats.
Anyway..... Stick to one thing for now..... I know a republican brain can't perform very well when it's overwhelmed with so many facts. So just look at tax rates for the last 30 years and show everyone here how you can prove
Me wrong and show these outrageous high tax rates.
We're waiting.
Your rant has almost nothing to do with what I posted. If I recall correctly, you had posted regarding Republicans blocking bills in the House. All I did was provide the other side of the issue which shows how the Senate regularly block Republican bills from the House.

I also explained that many bills are blocked by Republicans are done so due to amendments added to the bills which they do not agree with. I gave an EXAMPLE of an amendment for an increase in taxes. I said NOTHING contradicting taxes being lower for many people. The bottom line is it is no secret Obama and the Democrats want to raise taxes on the rich. They often add amendments to increase taxes on the rich so the Republicans are forced to vote down the entire bill.

Your referring to Republicans/Conservatives as "low IQ", "easily duped", etc. is getting rather old. You obviously make these statements as we do not fall in line with your beliefs. You do NOT need to agree with me or other conservatives but you DO need to be willing to accept that everyone does NOT agree with YOU and that we have the right to do so.
OZombies

United States

#118001 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>Just leave you ignorant Immigrant pos. We do not want you here.
wtf... just shut up...I'm not going anywhere, do I have to repeat myself ...!!

...I'm sure you like to keep 30 million illegals right?
Or, you are going to tell them, just leave..????????
Uncle Tab

United States

#118003 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Go chase your tail!
Republican MO..... When proven wrong, ignore it so maybe no one will notice.

http://www.gop.gov/votes/113/1/303

Just doesn't work when ZERO republicans voted for a republican jobs bill.

WTF???!?

What's wrong with you nimrods???
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#118004 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf... just shut up...I'm not going anywhere, do I have to repeat myself ...!!
...I'm sure you like to keep 30 million illegals right?
Or, you are going to tell them, just leave..????????
You need to leave you illegal Trespasser. We do not need you here.
Uncle Tab

United States

#118005 Aug 21, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rant has almost nothing to do with what I posted. If I recall correctly, you had posted regarding Republicans blocking bills in the House. All I did was provide the other side of the issue which shows how the Senate regularly block Republican bills from the House.
I also explained that many bills are blocked by Republicans are done so due to amendments added to the bills which they do not agree with. I gave an EXAMPLE of an amendment for an increase in taxes. I said NOTHING contradicting taxes being lower for many people. The bottom line is it is no secret Obama and the Democrats want to raise taxes on the rich. They often add amendments to increase taxes on the rich so the Republicans are forced to vote down the entire bill.
Your referring to Republicans/Conservatives as "low IQ", "easily duped", etc. is getting rather old. You obviously make these statements as we do not fall in line with your beliefs. You do NOT need to agree with me or other conservatives but you DO need to be willing to accept that everyone does NOT agree with YOU and that we have the right to do so.
No rants. Just fact.
OZombies

United States

#118006 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>At least they will work hard labor unlike some greasy Ginny.
But they can't work, they're here illegally and you have to pay for their doctor bills and 'anchor' babies and an education and feed them, etc. etc.

I earned my way here and I did work very hard for everything. So, wtf...shut up ... your opinion don't matter. America is my home and nothing you can do about that, get that twerp...?????
OZombies

United States

#118008 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>You need to leave you illegal Trespasser. We do not need you here.
But again, your opinion don't matter. I'm here to stay, how many times I have to repeat myself???

Are you that ignorant, wtf... of course you're !!!!!
Would you stop running in circles, it will make you dizzy. But you're born dizzy, hahaha..........

#118010 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>If I want to see real Stupid I will look you.
did you mean .....?
Are you huffing again? Put your mom's panties back!

#118011 Aug 21, 2013
Gold paint and dirty panties...
THAT'S TOXIC!

#118013 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
But again, your opinion don't matter. I'm here to stay, how many times I have to repeat myself???
Are you that ignorant, wtf... of course you're !!!!!
Would you stop running in circles, it will make you dizzy. But you're born dizzy, hahaha..........
I'll bet his father is listed as "Dick" no last name on his BC!
He doesn't even know which "Dick" it was!
His mama was a "tricky" gurl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Micheal Shane Mccormick Stabbed on Moore Hill 16 min Moore Hill Metro ... 1
is someone missing a phone from waterpark lastweek 35 min ncis 6
computers for sale 1 hr ttwarewolf 23
Wreck on 25 past 229 1 hr deb 2
Jamie Foley 1 hr Bug 13
Live music at the fireworks tomorrow nite ! 1 hr Bullfrog 2
Big n lil Danny hubbard 1 hr Dan 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Family Man 141,440
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages