'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Well Huh

Winchester, KY

#117831 Aug 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so mesmerized by Ari and Jay that you would give anything to be like them? Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
So you're saying this impersonator is trying to imitate ari/jay? So it really is them doing the name stealing? And nasty talk? How would you even know unless, maybe you are ari? That would explain why you're always fighting his battles. Or are you just a big rassilin fan?

Since: Dec 11

#117835 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just China Ari...after WWII in old Yugoslavia, dictator Tito killed one and a half million of his own people, the apposition. People turned each other in, as you say, just to stay alive. He was dictator from 1945-1980 when he died of old age.
Btw U.S. and U.K. picked Tito, not his own people.
Another thing, he spoke with a heavy accent. That was very weired and interesting. Who was Tito??
At that time you question or tell a joke about him or the government, you may end up 6 months in jail. Police can beat you up, even kill you and no one to complain too. People lived in fear ...!!
When I got to U.S. oh what a wonderful country and this, what freedom is all about. But, here is not the same anymore ...!!!!!
Obama-Bots do not care about reason or fact, push them a little and they admit it openly and then brag about it...

Although I believe America will bounce back stronger than ever, I think it will take some time. The time in between will be a struggle for all Americans.
IND

Hyden, KY

#117840 Aug 21, 2013
you rep.and dems. why don't both take a break and google this .David Curtis Steve Stephenson...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#117842 Aug 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama-Bots do not care about reason or fact, push them a little and they admit it openly and then brag about it...
Although I believe America will bounce back stronger than ever, I think it will take some time. The time in between will be a struggle for all Americans.
Bounce back from Obama's 45 out of 46 straight months of job growth? Maybe you Repubs can get another Bush in office for 2016. That's always worked out for America.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#117851 Aug 21, 2013
AlJezz is sueing to get into your house unsupervised.
ClintonH was wrong then and the golf partner on the 'vineyard' is wrong now.
whtehair

Eminence, KY

#117856 Aug 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us the difference between you and your kind (i.e. American Taliban) and the Islamic Taliban. Both seek to over throw a freely elected government.
The indication of impeachment of Obama s growing. Even the congress people are knowing it is possible , but useless. The House could do it and then the Senate would not go along, but , at least it could slow this administration of destruction.

The only thing that will save America as we know it, would be change the total system as it presently is. Mark Levin `s book describes this. It has been on TV lately and probably will gain some recognition as time goes on. It is a total change of the systems, reducing the Federal gov`t in size and power. Causing the money collectors to no longer be able to sit on their duffs and collect from the taxpayers. At least a start.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#117857 Aug 21, 2013
Here's an interesting little story. The Republican governor of Florida is sending letters to businesses that operate mostly in states with Democratic governors, urging them to relocate their companies to Florida. It seems his selling point stats are a little fuzzy, though.

Once again, Governor Beshear has surprised me by stepping up to the plate and publicly criticizing Scott's tactics. Atta boy!

Let's recap - a Republican trying to steal what belongs to someone else, justifying using false statistics by saying "The numbers we put out we believe in."

Yep, sounds about right.

Note also that even his own legislature refuses to implement his tax policies.

Beshear Blasts Florida Governor Over Recruitment Tactic
Posted: Aug 21, 2013 8:23 AM

http://www.lex18.com/news/beshear-blasts-flor...

#117858 Aug 21, 2013
whtehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The indication of impeachment of Obama s growing. Even the congress people are knowing it is possible , but useless. The House could do it and then the Senate would not go along, but , at least it could slow this administration of destruction.
The only thing that will save America as we know it, would be change the total system as it presently is. Mark Levin `s book describes this. It has been on TV lately and probably will gain some recognition as time goes on. It is a total change of the systems, reducing the Federal gov`t in size and power. Causing the money collectors to no longer be able to sit on their duffs and collect from the taxpayers. At least a start.
Ummm, yeah. Levin also wants to wipe out minimum wage, child labor laws and The Civil Rights Act.

It'll gain some recognition all right, just not the good kind. The man's a wingnut.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117859 Aug 21, 2013
Good Morning World :)

1 post removed
15 posts removed
2 posts removed
3 posts removed
4 posts removed
1 post removed
7 posts removed
4 posts removed

Looks like someone is
FINALLY
*taking out the TRASH*...

But wonder why some of the "good" ones are taken?

And STILL leaving some vulgar ones!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117862 Aug 21, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Here's an interesting little story. The Republican governor of Florida is sending letters to businesses that operate mostly in states with Democratic governors, urging them to relocate their companies to Florida. It seems his selling point stats are a little fuzzy, though.
Once again, Governor Beshear has surprised me by stepping up to the plate and publicly criticizing Scott's tactics. Atta boy!
Let's recap - a Republican trying to steal what belongs to someone else, justifying using false statistics by saying "The numbers we put out we believe in."
Yep, sounds about right.
Guess WHAT?!?

I voted for Beshear :)
I did NOT want David Williams to win!

He has been a pimple on KY's yahoo, for years!
So have some of his "cronies" ...

R----------I--N----O's = rino's
Republican In Name Only!

I want GOOD Government!
Regardless of PARTY line!

WE need GOOD Government and can NOT follow the PARTY line always!

IF you can EVER see this ...
Your eyes are can be "half-way" opened!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117863 Aug 21, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Yep, sounds about right.
Good morning Crow, great post last night and today.

Shout out to our Democrat Governor Beshear for speaking out. Good article. Thanks

Hope you have a great day. Guess we have our very own mod for this site now, notice all the removed posts? hahaha Good, although they missed a few.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117872 Aug 21, 2013
Beau Biden at cancer center

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/beau-bi...

Delaware Attorney General Strips County Sheriffs of Arrest Powers

Sheriff Jeff Christopher of Sussex County, Delaware, when he was elected to the office in 2010, thought he was handpicked by the people to represent them as the highest-ranking law officer in the county. Instead, he has found himself in the middle of a fight for the future of American law enforcement as a result of a nationwide effort to abolish the sheriff’s office altogether.

This time it is Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, son of Vice President Joe Biden,

It would appear that Lewis is a little confused. The office of sheriff was created more than a century before the official founding of the United States. Delaware’s first sheriff took office in 1669.

http://MinutemenNews.com/2013/01/delaware-att...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117874 Aug 21, 2013
Bradley Manning sentenced to 35 years in prison

Former Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning, who was sentenced Wednesday to serve 35 years in prison for leaking classified material, will be credited for the 1,294 days -- or roughly three and a half years -- he's already served.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/us/bradley-mann...

One traitor down and One more to go.

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#117877 Aug 21, 2013
Hiya folks!

I wasn't here last night. An ex girlfriend sent a text last night so spent last night catching up.

Probably the same as it always is.... Low IQs copy and pasting BS and we smart democrats shooting everything down lol

Saw on the news last night, Christe outlawed gay to straight reprogramming programs. Yet one more republican who has jumped the fence and seeing what is not a choice, but how people are born.

He very well may take a swing at 2016. Be the only right winger who would have a chance against Hillary. Lol

Another idiot in a school with an assault rifle. How many times does this have to happen before te fun nuts will agree to mental evaluations??

It's a no brainier. Guess that's why they won't go with it. No brains?

#117881 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Hiya folks!
I wasn't here last night. An ex girlfriend sent a text last night so spent last night catching up.
Probably the same as it always is.... Low IQs copy and pasting BS and we smart democrats shooting everything down lol
Saw on the news last night, Christe outlawed gay to straight reprogramming programs. Yet one more republican who has jumped the fence and seeing what is not a choice, but how people are born.
He very well may take a swing at 2016. Be the only right winger who would have a chance against Hillary. Lol
Another idiot in a school with an assault rifle. How many times does this have to happen before te fun nuts will agree to mental evaluations??
G'morning Tab. Yeah, I saw that about Christie, and thought the same thing. I like what I've seen of his style so far, and would give him a serious second look if he runs.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117883 Aug 21, 2013
FORCED HOME INSPECTIONS ARE COMING WITH OBAMACARE
August 16, 2013 By: Eric Odom

When the United States Supreme Court, the United States Congress, the United States Senate and Barack Hussein Obama betrayed America and her constitution with the passage of the healthcare mandate, they unleashed a monster that will, in the end, crush the rights of a once great nation. You’ll find instance after instance of this within any given daily news cycle. Most discussions involve death panels, the necessity to give up private information (such as gun ownership) and national health history databases run by the IRS and other government agencies. There is a new piece, however, that doesn’t get discussed much at all.

Forced home inspections.

Thanks to a South Carolina state bill that passed the house but failed in the Senate we learn of something very, very ugly coming packaged with Obamacare. As Ben Swann reports:

See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2013/08/forced-hom...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117885 Aug 21, 2013
NightRain wrote:
Goodnight REAL American patriots. You know who you are. Heh
Don't forget to lock up as you leave.
:-)
YepperZ ...

WE DO!

:)
Uncle Tab

United States

#117887 Aug 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FORCED HOME INSPECTIONS ARE COMING WITH OBAMACARE
August 16, 2013 By: Eric Odom
When the United States Supreme Court, the United States Congress, the United States Senate and Barack Hussein Obama betrayed America and her constitution with the passage of the healthcare mandate, they unleashed a monster that will, in the end, crush the rights of a once great nation. You’ll find instance after instance of this within any given daily news cycle. Most discussions involve death panels, the necessity to give up private information (such as gun ownership) and national health history databases run by the IRS and other government agencies. There is a new piece, however, that doesn’t get discussed much at all.
Forced home inspections.
Thanks to a South Carolina state bill that passed the house but failed in the Senate we learn of something very, very ugly coming packaged with Obamacare. As Ben Swann reports:
See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2013/08/forced-hom...
Since you post these 'news' stories, I'm sure you researched it for truth.

What page of The Healthcare act backs up your claim?

Just so we can all see how informed you are.

No excuses. If you don't know what page it's in, and are uninformed and a typical republican, just be honest and let us all know.

We're waiting.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117888 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Hiya folks!
Hey Uncle Tab, good to see you. We missed you last night for their circus clown ACT V. hahaha

"Low IQs copy and pasting BS" the loon after midnight. hahaha

Those republiCONS will never vote for him after cozying up to the President for helping his people after Sandy. You know they dog him for his weight more than late night comedians. They are so superficial.

Every day the news proves we need background checks along with some of what these unstable idiots demonstrate. lol
Sad story for those school kids. How many more tragedies will they let happen before they see the light? I am so happy no one was hurt. Might not be so the next time. All that gloom and doom media like fauxbox spews everyday has people on edge I guess. Not me. I see the glass half full. Progress will be made eventually in screening nutcases trying to purchase guns. It won't solve loose cannons from obtaining them, but I am convinced it will curb the amount of them who get them. It is a no brainer, too bad those with no brains think otherwise.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#117889 Aug 21, 2013
RC, I responded to your post but must not have hit enter or something...lol.

Good morning, RC Co-Cola, and thanks!

So far so good on the day. They said we'd get some rain, maybe some storms this afternoon, but it looks like they're rolling in a little earlier here.

We've probably got 2 or 3 mods...lol. Kinda like me saying I've probably worn out at least a dozen guardian angels in my lifetime...so far ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr HistoricallySpeaking 134,337
Buster Townsley 7 hr ritty 2
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 635
john bryant has the best steroids in town 11 hr truther 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 3,745
I have a decision to make. 12 hr Princess Hey 11
matt smith 12 hr Smith 2
wreck in flat lick 13 hr jack 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Sun Physics_Works 71

Flood Watch for Knox County was issued at March 03 at 4:47AM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:58 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:58AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine