'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258937 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118278 Aug 22, 2013
G'morning RC Co-Cola! Didn't see you come in, sorry!

Trying to multi-task here and not having a lot of success...lol.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118279 Aug 22, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Good morning Tab.
Here's a perfect example of what we've been talking about; just reading the headlines without reading the entire piece.
"US Unemployment Aid Applications Up To 336,000"
Scary, right?
But then when you READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE, you find out that:
"The four-week average, which smooths week to week fluctuations, fell to 330,500. That's the sixth straight decline and the lowest for the average since November 2007. At the depths of the recession in March 2009, applications numbered 670,000."
It's a good article, got some stuff about hiring trends, the real estate market and retail sales, too.
http://www.lex18.com/news/us-unemployment-aid... 's your day so far?
Good morning Crow. That is what they do best and demonstrate on a daily basis. That is why I usually post the whole article. They sure got bent last night after all my anti-repuke factual articles I posted. What a bunch of nuts.
Seen this on facebook..cracked me up.

I'm not deleting you because we have differing political views, it's because you get yours from foxnews and you honestly believe them.

Looks like we have some storms heading our way this afternoon. I have to drive to Elizabethtown and watch my nephew after school about the time it is suppose to come through. I hate to drive down 31W..Dixie Dieway. Those people drive like idiots on drive pavement.

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#118280 Aug 22, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Good job by the President then, no Christians in Israel anyway.
He claims to be Christian when Michelle is listening, this has worked and he will not change.
Uncle Tab

United States

#118281 Aug 22, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Good morning Tab.
Here's a perfect example of what we've been talking about; just reading the headlines without reading the entire piece.
"US Unemployment Aid Applications Up To 336,000"
Scary, right?
But then when you READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE, you find out that:
"The four-week average, which smooths week to week fluctuations, fell to 330,500. That's the sixth straight decline and the lowest for the average since November 2007. At the depths of the recession in March 2009, applications numbered 670,000."
It's a good article, got some stuff about hiring trends, the real estate market and retail sales, too.
http://www.lex18.com/news/us-unemployment-aid...
How's your day so far?
Good Morning Crow, RC!

It's just funny to me how headlines catch theses people, and they never quite catch 'The Rest Of The Story....' As Mr. Harvey used to say.

No matter HOW they try to spin the Obama Presidency, it's very easy to show the truth. That's why they go with the absolutely CRAZY lies such as Sharia Law and Gun Grabs. They want to stir the cages of the ones they've trained to thrive on fear, doom, and gloom. If they keep them all riled up with the BS and keep them in fear, they are the perfect puppets on a string.

They will do as much as possible to steer the low IQrs away from lob growth, trade deficit dropping half a billion dollars, saving the auto industry, healthcare, the list of good goes on and on.
Uncle Tab

United States

#118282 Aug 22, 2013
LMAO@the NRA collecting information.

If the crazy republicans really thought things thru, they'd realize that if the government was going to grab guns, all they'd have to do is go raid the NRAs office and wouldn't have to do any work... The NRA has already done it and has set them up unknowingly.

Dimwits!

THANK YOU NRA! LMAO!!

Since: Dec 11

.

#118283 Aug 22, 2013
You don't know how to follow a link in a secure manner, you repeat the same manipulated versions of real news...and then you deny truth in favor of your own bias.
Yes, without a doubt you are Dimocrats!
How will you feel with a Republican Senate, a Republican House of representatives...and a Republican POTUS?

Will you still rally for NSA snooping without warrants?
Will you still send extra cash and love letters to the IRS?
Will you still cover for the POTUS when he uses our tax dollars to fund racial division?
Will you still support terrorism by arguing their side of every terrorist act?

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118284 Aug 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Crow. That is what they do best and demonstrate on a daily basis. That is why I usually post the whole article. They sure got bent last night after all my anti-repuke factual articles I posted. What a bunch of nuts.
Seen this on facebook..cracked me up.
I'm not deleting you because we have differing political views, it's because you get yours from foxnews and you honestly believe them.
Looks like we have some storms heading our way this afternoon. I have to drive to Elizabethtown and watch my nephew after school about the time it is suppose to come through. I hate to drive down 31W..Dixie Dieway. Those people drive like idiots on drive pavement.
Hope you have a wonderful day!!
DITCH MITCH
I haven't even checked the forecast yet. I'm going to have to drive later this afternoon too, but not on the Dixie...I sure don't envy you, woman. My little twisty turny country roads are bad, but at least nobody's going 80 mph!

Love the Facebook quote!

Since: Dec 11

.

#118285 Aug 22, 2013
BTW no one ever says RC Co Cola, that's another way of saying Coca Cola dimwit!
A Co Cola is not an RC. Peanuts in Pepsi...hell yes! still do! Squirrel gravy and Cat Head biscuits, now talk some dumb $#it.
RC Cola and a Moon Pie!
Ale 8 one never was my fav, but you can't buy them anywhere else.

Since: Dec 11

.

#118286 Aug 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
LMAO@the NRA collecting information.
If the crazy republicans really thought things thru, they'd realize that if the government was going to grab guns, all they'd have to do is go raid the NRAs office and wouldn't have to do any work... The NRA has already done it and has set them up unknowingly.
Dimwits!
THANK YOU NRA! LMAO!!
I have never been a "registered" member but I do donate.
Like Hitler's registration game...which just connected dots faster.
Never made sense to put my name on a list like that, or tat's for anyone to identify you, without knowing your name.
Uncle Tab

United States

#118287 Aug 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
You don't know how to follow a link in a secure manner, you repeat the same manipulated versions of real news...and then you deny truth in favor of your own bias.
Yes, without a doubt you are Dimocrats!
How will you feel with a Republican Senate, a Republican House of representatives...and a Republican POTUS?
Will you still rally for NSA snooping without warrants?
Will you still send extra cash and love letters to the IRS?
Will you still cover for the POTUS when he uses our tax dollars to fund racial division?
Will you still support terrorism by arguing their side of every terrorist act?
http://www.gop.gov/votes/113/1/303

Depends if you believe the GOP votes unanimously AGAINST its own jobs bill.

*snicker*

See how much your stupid posts here matters?? They matter as much as you do low IQr.

No reason to believe your weakness with fear, doom, and gloom.

We ain't skeer'd!

Obviously you are.:-D
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118288 Aug 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Crow, RC!
It's just funny to me how headlines catch theses people, and they never quite catch 'The Rest Of The Story....' As Mr. Harvey used to say.
No matter HOW they try to spin the Obama Presidency, it's very easy to show the truth. That's why they go with the absolutely CRAZY lies such as Sharia Law and Gun Grabs. They want to stir the cages of the ones they've trained to thrive on fear, doom, and gloom. If they keep them all riled up with the BS and keep them in fear, they are the perfect puppets on a string.
They will do as much as possible to steer the low IQrs away from lob growth, trade deficit dropping half a billion dollars, saving the auto industry, healthcare, the list of good goes on and on.
Seen some great quotes on my FB page on all that.

This is how the NRA built a massive secret database of gun owners ( http://bit.ly/NRA-gun-owners-database ) "While the National Rifle Association publicly fights against a national gun registry, the organization has gone to incredible lengths to compile information on “tens of millions” of gun owners — without their consent.

They aren't coming for your guns. They are coming for you Social Security Check. PAY ATTENTION

GOP
GET OBAMA PARTY

Working desperately to bring down one man, destroying America in the process

I liked that one on the GOP.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#118290 Aug 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
BTW no one ever says RC Co Cola, that's another way of saying Coca Cola dimwit!
A Co Cola is not an RC. Peanuts in Pepsi...hell yes! still do! Squirrel gravy and Cat Head biscuits, now talk some dumb $#it.
RC Cola and a Moon Pie!
Ale 8 one never was my fav, but you can't buy them anywhere else.
LMAO@another meltdown.

You throw temper tantrums lie a 3 year old.

Take your bottle n stfu!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118291 Aug 22, 2013
While promoting his unconventional take on U.S. history in Japan, filmmaker Oliver Stone says Obama the 'snake' must be opposed.

"Obama is a snake," Stone told the journalists in Tokyo. "He's a snake. And we have to turn on him."

Stone said Snowden sacrificed himself for the good of the country and praised Russia for giving Snowden asylum. "I think (Russian President Vladimir) Putin did the right thing, and I'm proud of him for doing it," he said. "We need more countries to stand up to the U.S."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/201...

Just like the ones who are trying to turn this into a 'vipers den'...

Like the one they were "ran out of" ...
Their ILK has arrived here, now.

nutter & Co.
The FrQQT LQQps ...

ha ha ha ...

NOT working :D
Uncle Tab

United States

#118292 Aug 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never been a "registered" member but I do donate.
Like Hitler's registration game...which just connected dots faster.
Never made sense to put my name on a list like that, or tat's for anyone to identify you, without knowing your name.
Make up your mind. I remember things. You've said here a few times you're a NRA member. Don't try to change up things now.

The thing you whine and lie about most has your name and address in the files.

You're too dumb to realize who you back doesn't have your back.

Heh.

A big o list just waiting to be taken and used, and your own stupidity got you on the list son of STUPID!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118293 Aug 22, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't even checked the forecast yet. I'm going to have to drive later this afternoon too, but not on the Dixie...I sure don't envy you, woman. My little twisty turny country roads are bad, but at least nobody's going 80 mph!
Love the Facebook quote!
I hear you, I know all the back roads so I try to take them to avoid 31W until I have to. They do up to 80mph while eating, rolling blunts, yelling at their kids in the back seat, texting, etc....I have seen it all. Idiots

I love all my liberal FB quotes. I loved the one they did about Barbie in reference to Texas Dem Wendy Davis. Those repukes can't pass up a slam towards women at any opportunity. It will bite them in the ass when the Women Vote.

The Toy Barbie Responds to the Wendy Davis Barbie Wars
Conservatives have adopted Barbie as an insult, but the toymaker is fighting back
Barbie has had a rough August.
Twice in the past two weeks, conservative leaders have turned her name — a name that has filled the fantasies for millions of girls — into an insult for Texas state senator Wendy Davis. First conservative pundit Erick Erickson of RedState.com and Fox News called Davis “Abortion Barbie” on Twitter, in an apparent reference to her pro-choice views and physical appearance. Then last weekend Texas attorney general Greg Abbott thanked a supporter who called Davis “Retard Barbie” over Twitter. Both slurs caused a media and political firestorm.

Neither was approved by Mattel, Barbie’s manufacturer and a fierce protector of Barbie’s reputation.“As a pop-culture icon, Barbie is often referenced as part of larger conversations occurring in culture,” a spokesperson for the company says.“The so-called Wendy Davis doll is not produced or endorsed by Mattel.”

Barbie’s real message, as told through fictional doll story lines, is quite different, the company argues. Once a symbol of female domesticity, Barbie in recent decades has been preoccupied with breaking glass, or plastic, ceilings. She has forged more than 135 careers since she was born in 1959. Barbie was an astronaut who landed on the moon four years before Neil Armstrong. She taught sign language and Spanish. She was a UNICEF-summit diplomat, an ambassador for world peace and a NASCAR driver. She has served in all four branches of the U.S. armed forces and ran for President in every election since 1992, nearly 15 years before Hillary Clinton threw her hat into the ring.“My whole philosophy of Barbie was that through the doll, the little girl could be anything she wanted to be,” Barbie’s creator, Ruth Handler, once said.“Barbie always represented the fact that a woman has choices.”

Of course, Barbie is a complicated model of feminism. She always wears makeup. If she were life-size, her waist would be just about half of the female national average. Her 1965 bathroom scale was set permanently at 110 lb. And Mattel did not create an African-American Barbie until 1980, more than two decades after the first toy hit store shelves.

Barbie could add “social-media adviser” to her growing list of careers. She tweets regularly from her @Barbie handle to her more than 180,000 followers. At least she could teach people like Erickson and Abbott a few social-media best practices: when Barbie tweets, she inspires her sisterhood to achieve their dreams. She doesn’t use appearance as a way of belittling a woman’s success.

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/08/20/the-toy-...

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/08/20/the-toy-...

Loved the cartoon the Liberal women countered with:

Hey y;all It's Texas women calling, We'd like you to meet our friends, Grassroots Barbie, Advocate Barbie, Voter Barbie, and GOVERNOR Barbie.

hahaha, PRICELESS

Mattel isn't too happy as you can see.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118294 Aug 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Seen some great quotes on my FB page on all that.
This is how the NRA built a massive secret database of gun owners ( http://bit.ly/NRA-gun-owners-database ) "While the National Rifle Association publicly fights against a national gun registry, the organization has gone to incredible lengths to compile information on “tens of millions” of gun owners — without their consent.
They aren't coming for your guns. They are coming for you Social Security Check. PAY ATTENTION
GOP
GET OBAMA PARTY
Working desperately to bring down one man, destroying America in the process
I liked that one on the GOP.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I like that one, too. Straight up truth...unfortunately.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118295 Aug 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you, I know all the back roads so I try to take them to avoid 31W until I have to. They do up to 80mph while eating, rolling blunts, yelling at their kids in the back seat, texting, etc....I have seen it all. Idiots
I love all my liberal FB quotes. I loved the one they did about Barbie in reference to Texas Dem Wendy Davis. Those repukes can't pass up a slam towards women at any opportunity. It will bite them in the ass when the Women Vote.
The Toy Barbie Responds to the Wendy Davis Barbie Wars
Conservatives have adopted Barbie as an insult, but the toymaker is fighting back
Barbie has had a rough August.
Twice in the past two weeks, conservative leaders have turned her name — a name that has filled the fantasies for millions of girls — into an insult for Texas state senator Wendy Davis. First conservative pundit Erick Erickson of RedState.com and Fox News called Davis “Abortion Barbie” on Twitter, in an apparent reference to her pro-choice views and physical appearance. Then last weekend Texas attorney general Greg Abbott thanked a supporter who called Davis “Retard Barbie” over Twitter. Both slurs caused a media and political firestorm.
Neither was approved by Mattel, Barbie’s manufacturer and a fierce protector of Barbie’s reputation.“As a pop-culture icon, Barbie is often referenced as part of larger conversations occurring in culture,” a spokesperson for the company says.“The so-called Wendy Davis doll is not produced or endorsed by Mattel.”
Barbie’s real message, as told through fictional doll story lines, is quite different, the company argues. Once a symbol of female domesticity, Barbie in recent decades has been preoccupied with breaking glass, or plastic, ceilings. She has forged more than 135 careers since she was born in 1959. Barbie was an astronaut who landed on the moon four years before Neil Armstrong. She taught sign language and Spanish. She was a UNICEF-summit diplomat, an ambassador for world peace and a NASCAR driver. She has served in all four branches of the U.S. armed forces and ran for President in every election since 1992, nearly 15 years before Hillary Clinton threw her hat into the ring.“My whole philosophy of Barbie was that through the doll, the little girl could be anything she wanted to be,” Barbie’s creator, Ruth Handler, once said.“Barbie always represented the fact that a woman has choices.”
Of course, Barbie is a complicated model of feminism. She always wears makeup. If she were life-size, her waist would be just about half of the female national average. Her 1965 bathroom scale was set permanently at 110 lb. And Mattel did not create an African-American Barbie until 1980, more than two decades after the first toy hit store shelves.
Barbie could add “social-media adviser” to her growing list of careers. She tweets regularly from her @Barbie handle to her more than 180,000 followers. At least she could teach people like Erickson and Abbott a few social-media best practices: when Barbie tweets, she inspires her sisterhood to achieve their dreams. She doesn’t use appearance as a way of belittling a woman’s success.
Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/08/20/the-toy-...
Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/08/20/the-toy-...
Loved the cartoon the Liberal women countered with:
Hey y;all It's Texas women calling, We'd like you to meet our friends, Grassroots Barbie, Advocate Barbie, Voter Barbie, and GOVERNOR Barbie.
hahaha, PRICELESS
Mattel isn't too happy as you can see.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LOVE it! Governor Barbie...woohoo!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118296 Aug 22, 2013
That didn't take long, did it? Dang, you losers have an alarm go off when your favorite libs show up on topix. PRICELESS...

Another good quote:

Why do conservatives think liberals want THEM to pay for things they think "moochers" use. Actually liberals would be happy if conservatives would pay for what CONSERVATIVES are already using----like highways and emergency rescue and safe food and medicine and public education and clean water and electrical power lines and air traffic control and pollution cleanup and weather forecasting and defective product recall and safety protections....

Annoy a RepubliCON..Think for Yourself

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#118297 Aug 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
While promoting his unconventional take on U.S. history in Japan, filmmaker Oliver Stone says Obama the 'snake' must be opposed.
"Obama is a snake," Stone told the journalists in Tokyo. "He's a snake. And we have to turn on him."
Stone said Snowden sacrificed himself for the good of the country and praised Russia for giving Snowden asylum. "I think (Russian President Vladimir) Putin did the right thing, and I'm proud of him for doing it," he said. "We need more countries to stand up to the U.S."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/201...
Just like the ones who are trying to turn this into a 'vipers den'...
Like the one they were "ran out of" ...
Their ILK has arrived here, now.
nutter & Co.
The FrQQT LQQps ...
ha ha ha ...
NOT working :D
Hmmmm thought democrats where the Hollywood Party??

Kind of makes you all look like fools (as usual) for saying those things over and over doesn't it??

:-D you dimwits will grab anyone of any stature (even the dude talking to an empty chair at the RNC making a fool of himself) and anyone else who's famous and think it matters. And in the same breath say the Hollywood folks who speak for the regular people are rich cronies.

F'n hypocrites all the way around.

Stone knows how to sell movies.... You're being used like you were on the Obama 2016 film which was opinion masked as a true documentary.

You're so easily fooled.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118298 Aug 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO@another meltdown.
You throw temper tantrums lie a 3 year old.
Take your bottle n stfu!
I appreciate what you were trying to do, Tab, but I chose to ignore him. I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

I know you're always up for an argument (that you always win!), but if you're going to start in with him again today I'm gonna head out, ok? I don't really want to, I'd like to stick around and talk with you and RC, but I'm just not up for all that crap between you and him.

No offense, you know I think the world of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min North Mountain 159,432
Big Chicken or Shell Station? (Jan '13) 30 min Betty Bop 26
Heidrick 54 min Quantummist 8
Laura Wyatt and Larry Coleman 59 min neighbor 1
Does the chicken have bed bugs? (May '14) 1 hr tigers 2
Big chicken (Apr '15) 1 hr tigers 4
misty holt 1 hr wondering 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages