'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265699 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#118057 Aug 21, 2013
2011 Ruling Found an N.S.A. Program Unconstitutional!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/22/us/2011-rul...
Uncle Tab

United States

#118058 Aug 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
EMILY's List backs McConnell rival in Kentucky race
Alison Lundergan Grimes, a Democrat hoping to knock off Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell, officially received the endorsement Wednesday of EMILY's List.
It was probably a foregone conclusion that EMILY's List, the group that helps elect Democratic women to office, would back Grimes, Kentucky's secretary of State and the only woman who holds a statewide office. She is considered the candidate with the best shot against McConnell, a top Republican target for defeat in 2014.
Polls show the race is close, and EMILY's List could provide Grimes with crucial funding and grass-roots support. Last year, 80% of the candidates endorsed by the organization went on to win their races. Grimes joins Sen. Kay Hagan, D-N.C., and Rep. Colleen Hanabusa, D-Hawaii, with the organization's endorsement for their Senate races.
"Alison Lundergan Grimes is an energetic rising star, and her candidacy gives Kentuckians a chance to finally send a leader to Washington who puts families ahead of partisan politics," Stephanie Schriock, president of EMILY's List, said in a statement.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2013...
Women groups across the country are uniting behind the women in politics and the GOP's attack on woman. The ari/jay worm will turn:
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2015
DITCH MITCH
It HAS to be a hellofa hit to repubs when a virtual newcomer comes to a political race and on announcing her candidacy she is 1 point ahead of a 30 year veteran majority republican.

Those ain't small potatoes kids!!

And as you stated RC, with the war on women, against racial diversity, against the America worker, republicans are dumb to think that America wants to continue down the republican dirt road when the democratic expressway has fresh pavement and ready to take us back to prosperity as in back to the Clinton Days.

This is going to be a very exacting election cycle!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#118059 Aug 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary you think your onto something all the time.PRICELESS
Hey OZ just said how he or she came to this country and did all the right things to become a U.S.citizen and then some libtart says their not AMERICA.
An what do you people do jump right on a good AMERICA called OZ and don't say a thing to that butthead from N.Y. CITY that said you're not AMERICA go back where you come from.
how poetic
OZ is a throat slitting Serb...like all Serbs...Her American dream is to murder whole families...just ask her
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118060 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know a few republicans here who would jump on the Stand Your Ground Law after an assbeating.
I signed the petition.
That law has for to go.
Will teach the crazies not to harass ppl and after a confrontation shoot the only other person involved.
Zimmerman and anyone who backs him or mentions his name in a positive light is a price of trash.
If they praise him, they're praising OJ and Casey Anthony.
I agree 100%. Scum backing scum. I seen that KENTUCKY was on one of those dead kids. Some video huh?

I have had a field day on the news today. Did you see Nixon on the news with more tapes released. Glad they did. Show the denying repukes wiretapping at it's best, and that was before all the technology we have today. Imagine that.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

#118061 Aug 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
It's 2013, Gayto...
WHO AM I?????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118062 Aug 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
hope "Higher than AG" didn't hear that...lol
Uncle Tab wrote:
16% of the people above the AG saw it
:-D[

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
lol
==========

you dwIdioTs don't KNOW the pecking order of the Criminal inJustice System, do you?

ha ha ha ha ha ...

There ARE STATE Attorney Generals
50 actually State ones :) NOT 57, like the BIG 0 thought!
[Remember him thinking there were 57 STATES in the United States :D]

Then there is ONE US Attorney General - eric holder!

There are LOTS of 'assistant/deputy' ones also!

Jack Conway IS Kentucky's AG.
Do you THINK there is NO ONE "higher" on the totem pole than Jack Conway?

Kentucky's AG!

woo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

I'd like to have a 'pup' out of you!
[NOT]

drum roll PLEASE :)
dum-de-dum-DUMB ...!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#118063 Aug 21, 2013
Tapped out (again) on facts and the non-existant republican jobs plan??

Heh

Since: Oct 11

Dexter, MO

#118064 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You know why they (LEO's) will rail against legalizing hemp?
It would complicate the spotting procedures. Suppose you grow 100 acres of hemp and mix a few Columbian seeds here and there...how difficult would it be to find those plants?
"copperhead road" playing loudly in the background!
What?
Wrong my friend...real pot growers would not let thier plants any where near (industrial hemp) the cross pollination would destroy the highly potent marijuana rendering it worthless for medicinal purposes.
Don't believe what the police say...anyone with experience can tell
good pot from ditch weed. BTW it makes good beer!
PEACE
tofy
OZombies

United States

#118066 Aug 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
how poetic
OZ is a throat slitting Serb...like all Serbs...Her American dream is to murder whole families...just ask her
...and when you were born your doctor dropped you on your head...
Uncle Tab

United States

#118067 Aug 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab wrote:
16% of the people above the AG saw it
:-D[
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
lol
==========
you dwIdioTs don't KNOW the pecking order of the Criminal inJustice System, do you?
ha ha ha ha ha ...
There ARE STATE Attorney Generals
50 actually State ones :) NOT 57, like the BIG 0 thought!
[Remember him thinking there were 57 STATES in the United States :D]
Then there is ONE US Attorney General - eric holder!
There are LOTS of 'assistant/deputy' ones also!
Jack Conway IS Kentucky's AG.
Do you THINK there is NO ONE "higher" on the totem pole than Jack Conway?
Kentucky's AG!
woo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
I'd like to have a 'pup' out of you!
[NOT]
drum roll PLEASE :)
dum-de-dum-DUMB ...!!!
You remind me of my old Maytag front load washer..... Makes a lot of noise on spin cycle

LMMFAO!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118068 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not stoop that low, RoboCON...!!!!!
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS and YOU'RE IT...!!
DITCH DemoCONS ...!!
blah,blah,blah, SOS just a different day. Don't like all those FACTS spread out for you instead of a one liner subject the loon posts without the real story? haha I figured you repukes wouldn't.
At least you ignorant clowns can steal some more of my phrases, slide in and out of your socks and stomp icons like they matter. YOU are so fickle and transparent. Did you spit all over your screen like the loon does stomping those caps. hahaha Go fix you some herbal tea and chill. The clowns wouldn't want you to have a stroke. haha

You stoop so low you can lick arisocks pudding pops. Maybe his wrestler shoes. [email protected] denying sunny sue chemtrail.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

#118069 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...and when you were born your doctor dropped you on your head...
accidentally
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118070 Aug 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>What?
Wrong my friend...real pot growers would not let thier plants any where near (industrial hemp) the cross pollination would destroy the highly potent marijuana rendering it worthless for medicinal purposes.
PEACE
tofy
Have "fun" reading" ...

At issue here is tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. THC is the psychoactive component of the cannabis plant - the part that produces the buzz, the munchies, the distorted sense of time and distance. All cannabis plants contain some THC. Hemp quality cannabis contains a small amount; marijuana quality cannabis contains a whole lot.

But Michael Troop, U.S. attorney for the Western District of Kentucky, has pointed out that even the low levels of THC found in most hemp quality cannabis plants are comparable to the levels of THC in the marijuana produced during the 1960s and 1970s.

And that's how marijuana growing found its way to the Central Kentucky knobland. When farm boys from Marion and Washington counties were sent to Vietnam, they discovered that the tall, leafy hemp plants growing wild behind grandma's barn back home contained the stuff fellow soldiers were smoking in Saigon - smoking and paying big, big money for.

The result was the rise of a mammoth marijuana - growing industry. For much of the 1980s, the single largest cash crop in Marion County was not tobacco but marijuana. The easy money bred greed and evil like a fly breeds maggots

Ask any Washington Countian about Rottweiler puppies with the larynxes slashed, and they'll tell you in hushed tones about the dope grower who didn't want raiders of his pot fields to hear his guard dogs coming.

Ask any Marion Countian about marijuana - bought mansions, marijuana - bought trucks, marijuana - bought police detectives, about little kids finding thousands of dollars in an abandoned barn, and about a whole generation of farm boys who will be middle aged before they see the outside of federal prison.

Ask any Kentuckian about the Corn-bread Mafia, the largest domestic marijuana - producing operation in the history of the United States. Police made 56 Corn-bread Mafia arrests in five states, 54 Marion Countians and two from Washington County - men who vanished into 20 year prison terms, leaving behind corrupted communities and shattered families.

Why don't you ask those families whether they think it's a good idea to introduce industrial hemp into Kentucky again as a cash crop?

Try telling them that law enforcement officers wouldn't end up having to test every plant in afield for its THC level before they could make a bust.

http://www.sarnia.com/groups/antidrug/rltychc...

H~E~M~P
is
a
GOOD
thing!

Hemp cultivation and production do not harm the environment. The USDA Bulletin #404 concluded that hemp produces 4 times as much pulp with at least 4 to 7 times less pollution...

Consider a few more facts about hemp:
Hemp does not require herbicides or pesticides.
Hemp can be grown in a wide range of latitudes and altitudes.
Hemp replenishes soil with nutrients and nitrogen, making it an excellent rotational crop.
Hemp controls erosion of the topsoil.
Hemp converts CO2 to oxygen better than trees.
Hemp produces more oil than any other crop, which can be used for food, fuel, lubricants, soaps, etc.
Hemp nut is a very healthy food, being the highest protein crop (after soybean) and high in omega oils.
Hemp can be used for making plastics, including car parts.
Hemp makes paper more efficiently and ecologically than wood, requiring no chemical glues.
Hemp can be used to make fiberboard.
Hemp can be used to make paint.
Hemp can produce bio-fuel and ethanol (better than corn).
Hemp can be grown more than once per year.
Hemp fibers can make very strong rope and textiles.

http://www.hemp-technologies.com/page33/page3...

“ Trumpanzees...”

#118071 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of my old Maytag front load washer..... Makes a lot of noise on spin cycle
LMMFAO!
don't dump a huge load into her...(I learned that the hard way)
she walks around all wobbly, and your stuff comes out dirtier than when it went in. And smellier.
Jay

Springville, TN

#118072 Aug 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>What?
PEACE
tofy
Hey tofy...

I'm not expert on either one those, but...

You've heard of the Citizen's Police Academy classes? Yes? No? Maybe not in your town?

Anyway, I took that class about 6 years ago. When we got a tour of the airport, they showed us helicopters that had infrared lights on them. They said they could fly over cornfields at night and shine, and if there was any pot in the cornfields it would show up a greenish color on radar type screens, but the corn did not.

Next day......guess what? LOL!
OZombies

United States

#118073 Aug 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary you think your onto something all the time.PRICELESS
Hey OZ just said how he or she came to this country and did all the right things to become a U.S.citizen and then some libtart says their not AMERICA.
An what do you people do jump right on a good AMERICA called OZ and don't say a thing to that butthead from N.Y. CITY that said you're not AMERICA go back where you come from.
You're right Sunny...!!
They're all angry, the other day attacking Ari and accusing him for hacking but they all got nuts when I showed them, you don't have to do that. Just change your location and your name from your own screen. Simple as that. But they kept quiet when their own 'goat girl' was doing that for a while, writing in other people names and constantly hiding because she is disturbed, no intelligence to comment or say anything smart.
But what can you say, she is just one of them...!!
Liberal looney...!!

If I decide to change my name again, is going to be 'Sunshine' but with my own location.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118074 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It HAS to be a hellofa hit to repubs when a virtual newcomer comes to a political race and on announcing her candidacy she is 1 point ahead of a 30 year veteran majority republican.
Those ain't small potatoes kids!!
And as you stated RC, with the war on women, against racial diversity, against the America worker, republicans are dumb to think that America wants to continue down the republican dirt road when the democratic expressway has fresh pavement and ready to take us back to prosperity as in back to the Clinton Days.
This is going to be a very exacting election cycle!
I bet she loves sitting back and watching the new teabagger candidate whip out some great ads exposing old turtleman. hahaha
I really like her. She would do a lot for Kentucky as well as the country. You are right, we have a couple exciting elections coming up. Can't wait to go campaigning.

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Springville, TN

#118075 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not Sunny and no I don't go to the other thread. You're lost RoboCON...you are worthless and talking to you is waste of time...I only switched location and name the other day to prove my point. Are you that paranoid, obnoxious for sure. Go chase your tail.

Hi Oz, Sunny told you to visit that other thread. Consider it. I've been there, and it is more interesting.

See you later.....8)
Uncle Tab

United States

#118076 Aug 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>don't dump a huge load into her...(I learned that the hard way)
she walks around all wobbly, and your stuff comes out dirtier than when it went in. And smellier.
:-D ain't throwing NOTHING of mine in there trust me!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#118079 Aug 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tofy...
I'm not expert on either one those, but...
You've heard of the Citizen's Police Academy classes? Yes? No? Maybe not in your town?
Anyway, I took that class about 6 years ago. When we got a tour of the airport, they showed us helicopters that had infrared lights on them. They said they could fly over cornfields at night and shine, and if there was any pot in the cornfields it would show up a greenish color on radar type screens, but the corn did not.
Next day......guess what? LOL!
you harvested your crop early?
for nothing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Troll alert 163,779
bth 17 min just wondering 9
Prisoner clean up workers 19 min kickback crew 6
Poison Tongues @ MSC ? 4 hr virgie 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 3,986
Jw collins 5 hr Danny 4
What song are you listening to Right Now? 7 hr Leto Jared 4

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages