'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#117375 Aug 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi NSA ...
Welcome back!
They have 'no idea' of the words they use ...
They just "spew"
VERY small 'vocabulary'...
:)

Hey AL,

Just got back on here tonight, had to move a couch today, the kind with two recliner's in it. Holy crapola, do they still make BenGay.....lol.....jk.

Went back a few pages. WTH is going on here? All these people talking tekky talk about IP addresses and websites.

Ari, if you're reading this. You have been accused of some crappy stuff. Why aren't you defending yourself? You know that as long as you've been on here, you've known me as Jay. You must have been on here before me because you knew CS and I didn't until he started railing on me. Seems you and he had a few go-rounds way back in the past. Then his name just disappeared. I thought maybe he died or something because something was said of him being sick. I dunno.....you guys seem pretty sure he changed his handle. Anyway...in one respect, I know you are right because you and I had that who is me, me is you dialog that one night. Made me laugh and I'm sure you remember it. I said you were on the other side of the time-zone and I got nailed for that from that dippy kid. But I've always used that term. Well, you must be, our time was different by one hour.

Oh well...just asking.

Uncle Tab

United States

#117376 Aug 19, 2013
RC, I just sent his posts to that website he posted.

I told them about the problems we've been having here and all and how he was saying I was that the person named in that website.

And the language he's attaching to their business website.

The more people we get involved, the better off we'll be.

All democrats should do the same as I did.

Heh

One way or another we'll get this Fucktard taken care of.

ari..... Put up the site again. You've got nothing to worry about. No worries!

:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117377 Aug 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he has a very small mind.
:b
Have you had any PC issues you need checked?
It won't cost six million $ either, FREE for you.
:-)
Use the contact info I gave you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q-D99_UBhaUXX
Thanks Comrade :)

Since: Dec 11

#117378 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO
Keep digging. It's making us all laugh.
You're posting someone's name you know nothing about.
And everyone sees me tell you to post what you said I posted, they see you NOT doing it every time, then not clicking in your posts, your same typos under all your names.
It's a good thing you hide behind a computer from ppl like me
Can't hide from the law tho!
;-)
I can see your code dumbass!

I told you I code!

Line 24 contains your name!

I can just donate all data to the authorities if need be; your aliases and what you post with them, will be very interesting to them.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117379 Aug 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How many racists repukes does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None -- they don't want to be enlightened!
NO!...
It's just like IT IS posted!
No copying from you!
How many liberals does it take to change a light bulb?
None, they prefer to walk in the dark.
~-~
IF 'you'
DO NOT get it ...
That IS your problem!
Cuz ...
you ARE ... in the dark!
Your 'eye's are B~L~I~N~D!
Thus 'senses'...
:D
I'll give it a 'shot' tho ...
TRY to help 'u'...
BUT ...
MeThinks you are "beyond it"
HELP ... that is!
``````````
be in the dark
Definition
... to -not- know about something that other people know about
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary...
AGAIN....

RepubliCONS wrote:

<quoted text>
Oh you mean sunny sue chemtrail zombie...hahahaha Glad you like to copy all my words and tactics..but I think it goes like this
Keep trying loon, an original thought might surface past all that tequila one day. Oh hell, who am I kidding, you copy and paste everyONE's thoughts because you have none of your own. Crazy loon.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

READ IT dumbass, you are a lost cause loon. Figure it out. But keep snatching all my posts and twisting them anyway you like. Maybe chemtrail zombie sunny sue will help you. YOU should really try reading that dictionary and look up the word irony. Dumbass

I think therefore I am (not a Republican...)...HAHAHA

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#117380 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I could milk this and have you idiots jumping thru hoops, but I'm not a douche like you all.
She won't click on that site, like no one else will. But it's nice to put your buddies at risk by putting something out there that you're not sure of.
I will let that Paul person know that you're slandering his name and posting his website saying untrue things about him.
As you said.... An ass will be owned, and it's your ass. I told your low IQ ass my name isn't Paul. Ask your buddies my name. I said it in her before when one of you republican unstables threatened me with a gun.:-D he never showed up.
Anyway..... You'll be hearing from this Paul person and his legal ppl soon I bet.
Just a simple question, Tab. How can you let this Paul person know anything when you don't know a Paul? And, how can you sue, or whatever, anybody who has a website who posts it, and then someone else comes along and posts a website that's already up on the net?
OZombies

United States

#117381 Aug 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
#117248 1 hr ago
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm interested in children that way"
makes you a pervert, too
NSA ink
This is how he worked it! 5123
==========
Thanks NSA ink for the heads up :)
Page 5123 gave me a 'starting' point!
Pages 5109, 10, 11
Page 5123 continues it!
That's what AND all
this ILK "does"
Instigates ..!!!
````
Post #115499 Tuesday Aug 13
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the erotica...and just at C's bedtime...guess who I'll be having for dessert, babygirl? Talk about mine...
OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
Your mother can talk about yours. I'm interested in children that way, you pervert ....!!!!!!
`````
You are
Hazel Green, KY
Post #115509 Tuesday Aug 13
You are the sickest person ever born admitting stuff like that
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother can talk about yours. I'm interested in children that way, you pervert ....!!!!!!
````
OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
Post #115513 Tuesday Aug 13
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
=======
OZombies wrote:
NO...I meant I'm [N~O~T] interested in children in that way...God NO...!!
N ~O~ T
````
OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
Post # 115515Tuesday Aug 13
You are wrote:
You are the sickest person ever born admitting stuff like that
<quoted text>
OZombies wrote:
It was typo...can't you see ????? I meant I'm [NOT]
interested in children in that way [you pervert]!!
Why would I call him a [pervert] if I'm like that for God's sake...!! I would jump in a fire for a child...!!!
You never made a mistake typing ...???????
````
Post # 115540 Tuesday Aug 13
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother can talk about yours. I'm *NOT* interested in children that way, you pervert ....!!!!!!
There you go OZ..fixed it!
````
Post # 115549 Tuesday Aug 13
<quoted text>
There you go OZ..fixed it!
OZombies wrote:
This is really a joke...no one ever made a mistake or drop a word ...will mean completely something else...oh well, I'm only human, no one is perfect...!
Don't worry Ari...liberals are going to fix it, like everything else...!!(Just a sarcasm)...!!!!!!
==========
Now ... I want to ADD!
Z has a different and distinct WAY about her posting!
It makes her "unique" to me <3
She has DEFINITELY mastered what the good language DEFINES ... Tho she does have a few kinks to work out! THAT will definitely come, too.
She GETS HER POINT ACROSS ...
Quite nicely, I must say ...
-n-
ya'll CAN'T STAND IT!
That is WHY you 'pick on' her!
She IS a STRONG commenter on here!
Made from STRONG inner stuffing!
Leave her BE!
OR
EXPECT
'consequences'
of *your* actions.
~AL
Hey darlin'!!
Thank you for standing up for me. I know I dropped word N~O~T
'No I'm N~O~T interested in children that way you pervert" !!!!!

So, I promise if someone knocks on my door and try to find out who I'm, you people here are going to be the first to find out. Uncle Tab thinks he is the 'king of topix', and everyone is going to listen to someone who calls all of us here 'DUMBASS'...!
Uncle Tab credibility is ZERO ...they just have to read his posts and find out who he really is? Moderators will report, if they find out something inappropriate. Btw, there is 'watchdog' here on topix, to watch for a 'bad guys'. They don't need Uncle Tab. This is really funny. Some people here are nothing but ignorant egomaniacs and that is laughable.

I'M GUILTY OF MISSPELLING...SO, SUE ME...
Yes I know my English is not perfect, so sue me for that too.

Ciao ...!!!!!

Again, thank you AL...!!

#117382 Aug 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AL,
Just got back on here tonight, had to move a couch today, the kind with two recliner's in it. Holy crapola, do they still make BenGay.....lol.....jk.
Went back a few pages. WTH is going on here? All these people talking tekky talk about IP addresses and websites.
Ari, if you're reading this. You have been accused of some crappy stuff. Why aren't you defending yourself? You know that as long as you've been on here, you've known me as Jay. You must have been on here before me because you knew CS and I didn't until he started railing on me. Seems you and he had a few go-rounds way back in the past. Then his name just disappeared. I thought maybe he died or something because something was said of him being sick. I dunno.....you guys seem pretty sure he changed his handle. Anyway...in one respect, I know you are right because you and I had that who is me, me is you dialog that one night. Made me laugh and I'm sure you remember it. I said you were on the other side of the time-zone and I got nailed for that from that dippy kid. But I've always used that term. Well, you must be, our time was different by one hour.
Oh well...just asking.
I have shown the evidence to support what I have said, look back over my post's now and then. I was right then, I am right now.
I even captured the code from his website, his own website!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117383 Aug 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
your 'color' IS coming thru ...
It's *Green*...
NAH, that would be your pea soup and tequila. I am perfectly tanned from laying around the pool all summer enjoying my retirement. But keep trying loon.

lmao@ you batshit )8~D> crazy loon without a though of your own in your head.

Republicans lie about almost everything, then pray that no one is smart enough to fact-checks what they say.

That is why YOU are green....SUCKER

We fact check your loser winged nut daily drama and prove otherwise. Suck to be a repuke loser, don't it. That's why I am a DEM. Not going BACK where you racist losers wish we were.

Please carry on making the ass out of yourself like your king of socks arisock. Watch for the hummmming sounds. hahahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH THE LOON

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117384 Aug 19, 2013
oh lQQkie....

SOCK PARTY..........

lmao@ignorant circus socks playing their little head games. All of them together couldn't come up with an original thought.

NO repuke news worth posting so play juvenile name games. Losers

DITCH THE SOCKS

DITCH MITCH

#117385 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This Paul dude probably will sue you.
You didn't say any if this to him on his site, have you?! Why not?? You're scared??
You're an idiot and make a fool of yourself with every comment you make.
If you're so sure that's me, have you said anything to him?? Why not?:-D
And I'll point out as usual, I asked him to proof where I said my name is Paul and he can't post it. Why not?? Why can't you ever back up what you say??
You're STUPID!!:-D
The other stupid ones agree with me. Why do you think the crackhead won't past that info here? Same reason you won't post it.
I have you permission to post MY info if you had it, not someone else's.
They're gonna come get you.:-D
YOU know what...Paul posted his IP address and his name!
YOU confirmed your name...PAUL!
It's in the URL and it's in the CODE!
LINE 24 your website (designed with Microsoft Office (c) color scheme.

JESUS! what the hell is wrong with you?
YOU R BUSTED! PERIOD!
OZombies

United States

#117387 Aug 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you mean sunny sue chemtrail zombie...hahahaha Glad you like to copy all my words and tactics..but I think it goes like this
Keep trying loon, an original thought might surface past all that tequila one day. Oh hell, who am I kidding, you copy and paste everyONE's thoughts because you have none of your own. Crazy loon.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Please tell me one thing...does calling people names, putting people down, mocking someone every day, been constantly angry and pretending to be always right...makes you somehow superior, important?

We all get angry, pushed, provoked. Everyone has good and bad days. You are always nasty as they can be. You are one miserable person. Can you take something for that?

You're one of those people, MORNING TILL NOON YOU HATE YOURSELF, THE REST OF AFTERNOON
THE ENTIRE WORLD !!

Get a life ...!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#117388 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I have shown the evidence to support what I have said, look back over my post's now and then. I was right then, I am right now.
I even captured the code from his website, his own website!

Ari, that website...(????)

I have read back on your posts. But if you are talking codes and crap, you lost me. I don't know anything about codes. Know what'um sayin'?

But that one song...

Neither does the MC.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117389 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I can see your code dumbass!
I told you I code!
Line 24 contains your name!
I can just donate all data to the authorities if need be; your aliases and what you post with them, will be very interesting to them.
Blah blah blah!

You keep saying what you have and yet we see nothing

Your game is over and this Paul website has been notified.

I'd made a fool of you one more time and tell you to put the code out for everyone to see, but everyone sees every time I ask you show nothing.

;-)

Keep on guessing old man...... Only 6 billion more guesses!!

Low IQ republicans are their best. No truth.

Or we'd all see the proof by now.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117390 Aug 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AL,
Oh well...just asking.
Hey Jay :)
Know what ya mean 'bout Ben Gay!

They've been treating us like 'crap'...
Accusing 'us' of being one and the same also ...

Evidently they can NOT GET IT
through their THICK heads ...
That MORE THAN ONE 'person' is against this pResidents "policies"

WE are ALL Ari's :D
Just like ...

WE are Breitbart ...
WE are Z-Man <3
Jay

Paris, TN

#117391 Aug 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
oh lQQkie....
SOCK PARTY..........
lmao@ignorant circus socks playing their little head games. All of them together couldn't come up with an original thought.
NO repuke news worth posting so play juvenile name games. Losers
DITCH THE SOCKS
DITCH MITCH

Oh hey ya! I remember the sock hops don't you? Good ole school days, right?

Yeh, today the republicans voiced their healthcare plan. Too bad you were on libtard news or libtard topix or you would have heard it.

Fox Rox!!!
OZombies

United States

#117392 Aug 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN....
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
READ IT dumbass, you are a lost cause loon. Figure it out. But keep snatching all my posts and twisting them anyway you like. Maybe chemtrail zombie sunny sue will help you. YOU should really try reading that dictionary and look up the word irony. Dumbass
I think therefore I am (not a Republican...)...HAHAHA
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Why are you obsessed with me? Am I under your skin? I don't care about your opinions and I don't read your junk mail unless I see my name, read that sentence. Who cares about your opinion .....!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#117393 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU know what...Paul posted his IP address and his name!
YOU confirmed your name...PAUL!
It's in the URL and it's in the CODE!
LINE 24 your website (designed with Microsoft Office (c) color scheme.
JESUS! what the hell is wrong with you?
YOU R BUSTED! PERIOD!
:-D I never said my name is Paul dumbass!!

That's why you can't post it here for everyone to see. I've been asking you to donor for days.

Everyone knows you're an idiot.

You're more than welcome to show everyone here where I posted that. Why can't you?!

We all know why you can't.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117394 Aug 19, 2013
The FACTS get reoublicans idiots EVERY time!

Heh
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117395 Aug 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey darlin'!!
Thank you for standing up for me. I know I dropped word N~O~T
'No I'm N~O~T interested in children that way you pervert" !!!!!
So, I promise if someone knocks on my door and try to find out who I'm, you people here are going to be the first to find out. Uncle Tab thinks he is the 'king of topix', and everyone is going to listen to someone who calls all of us here 'DUMBASS'...!
Uncle Tab credibility is ZERO ...they just have to read his posts and find out who he really is? Moderators will report, if they find out something inappropriate. Btw, there is 'watchdog' here on topix, to watch for a 'bad guys'. They don't need Uncle Tab. This is really funny. Some people here are nothing but ignorant egomaniacs and that is laughable.
I'M GUILTY OF MISSPELLING...SO, SUE ME...
Yes I know my English is not perfect, so sue me for that too.
Ciao ...!!!!!
Again, thank you AL...!!
Give it to 'em Z!

You are VERY Welcome ...!!!
No problem ...

I got ya '6'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kids free glasses and hearing checked 1 hr shame on u 12
Maryann smith (Mar '12) 1 hr Friend 17
robbery 1 hr deadly robbery to... 2
Bastards 1 hr gator 9
Best dentist in Barbourville 2 hr helpful 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,966
To the Garland family 4 hr The way it is 8
dinky phipps 8 hr The hard truth 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]