'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244025 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#117969 Aug 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>FACT! Never been a documented case of marijuana overdose. Can't be done...if it could I'd be dead! lmao
PEACE
tofy
As would I lol

Been green a few times :-D

The good o days!

Since: Dec 11

#117970 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a complete bill number will do. No need for a link.
My guess is you're probably banned on posting links in this site for a while I'm guessing. Heh
Offshore Energy & Jobs Act (H.R. 2231)
Hydropower & Rural Jobs Act (H.R. 678)
Northern Route Approval Act (H.R. 3)
Energy Consumers Relief Act (H.R. 1582)
Uncle Tab

United States

#117971 Aug 21, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Well, there goes our laid back political discussion...*sigh* Amazing how the whole atmosphere suddenly became so toxic just because of one person.
I'm out.
Tab, RC, tofy, have a good afternoon.
Have a great afternoon Crow.

And the mods see it as well.

They'll take down his crap. Be a blessing when they just delete all of his hateful crap.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117972 Aug 21, 2013
Donald Trump comes out swinging for Mitch

McConnell, after Senate veteran says opponent Matt Bevin lied on his resume

Trump tweeted a message directed at Matt Bevin, who is running to unseat the Minority Senate Leader. Bevin, who said he attended MIT, has been challenged on that by McConnell and Trump joined in, saying if someone lied on their resume,'You're Fired!'

Sen. Mitch McConnell spearheaded an attack against his Senate rival, Matt Bevin, claiming the Tea Party favorite lied on his resume and now Donald Trump is weighing in to support Team Mitch.
In a new ad, McConnell's camp says Bevin claims that he graduated from MIT but they say he, in fact, never attended the prestigious school.

Bevin's campaign released a photo of the certificate he received after completing the EO/MIT Entrepreneurial Master's Program.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/dona...

Love it when they eat their own. Another prime example of the lies, distortions, and low depths that McCONnell will go to bash an opponent, even a teabagger opponent. PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Linus Torvalds

Wierden, Netherlands

#117973 Aug 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You know why they (LEO's) will rail against legalizing hemp?
It would complicate the spotting procedures. Suppose you grow 100 acres of hemp and mix a few Columbian seeds here and there...how difficult would it be to find those plants?
"copperhead road" playing loudly in the background!
How hard would that be, smart guy?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117975 Aug 21, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Well, there goes our laid back political discussion...*sigh* Amazing how the whole atmosphere suddenly became so toxic just because of one person.
I'm out.
Tab, RC, tofy, have a good afternoon.
You can always tell the atmosphere stinks up like a paper mill when they show up slinging their crap.

Did you see sunny sue chemtrail inviting me to the other political sites they troll. Like I have time or the desire for that. I think there is enough C~R~A~Z~Y fright/right-wing rhetoric and propaganda in this one.

I have to run to. Need to go get some dinner rolls for dinner and some desert I don't have to make. lol Be back later. I hope to see you pop back in later. Wouldn't be fun without ya.

Have a great afternoon, never rained, hot and sunny now. I might try a dip in the pool before it's time to close it up, right around the corner. It is so relaxing and great exercise.

Enjoy your day.

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#117976 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Offshore Energy & Jobs Act (H.R. 2231)
Hydropower & Rural Jobs Act (H.R. 678)
Northern Route Approval Act (H.R. 3)
Energy Consumers Relief Act (H.R. 1582)
http://www.gop.gov/votes/113/1/303
ZERO republican votes.

No use to even look at the other ones you posted.

smh

REAEARCH son of stupid!!

Took me what? 1 minute to find this??

And it's a GOP site. No excuses.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117977 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great afternoon Crow.
And the mods see it as well.
They'll take down his crap. Be a blessing when they just delete all of his hateful crap.
Hey Tab, got to run to the store but I will be back to play with the circus clowns shortly. Have you gone back and looked at how many posts they have been removing. Loon pointed it out and then just go back a page or two and there are BIG gaps between posts.

GOOD JOB MODS, THANK YOU

Maybe they will run over to their President bashing thread and camp out with the loon and sunny sue chemtrail and we can just have some discussions with facts.

Be back shortly.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#117978 Aug 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHA.
I thought I been feeling something funny about this bitchy place must be all that king shit Ram shit you keep talking about.
Oh hell your ok for libtart and you should go over an try out that other room with Hillary unless your a chicken.
I personally think you would like it but you couldn't be king shit there so maybe you better just stay here.
You think I'm King here?? Mighty nice of you, but I'm not King here. As a strong group of democrats we just spread the facts.

ALL democrat/liberals are Kings and Queens here.

Thanks for saying 'I' am king tho. Guess being King of the hill in your eyes explains the low IQ repubs trying to knock me down but never being able to.

;-) I'll stick around here.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117980 Aug 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tab, got to run to the store but I will be back to play with the circus clowns shortly. Have you gone back and looked at how many posts they have been removing. Loon pointed it out and then just go back a page or two and there are BIG gaps between posts.
GOOD JOB MODS, THANK YOU
Maybe they will run over to their President bashing thread and camp out with the loon and sunny sue chemtrail and we can just have some discussions with facts.
Be back shortly.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I saw that.

I'm very happy they're weeding out the crazy's.

And the sooner the better!

HB! We'll be here.
OZombies

United States

#117982 Aug 21, 2013
http://m.upi.com/story/UPI-3451377010502/...

MILLION MUSLIM MARCH SET FOR 9/11, CRITICS BLAST MUSLIM GROUP

There is no other day or date, Muslims chose 9/11 to play victims, really? Where was Million Muslim March on 9/11/11 or million Muslim March, to denounce muslim brotherhood burning Coptic churches to the ground and killing Christians in Egypt?
Or, Million Muslim march for Albanian Muslims burning over 150 churches and monasteries in Kosovo?????

STAND UP AMERICA AND TELL MUSLIM GROUP, NOT ON THIS DAY !!!!!

#117984 Aug 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that.
I'm very happy they're weeding out the crazy's.
And the sooner the better!
HB! We'll be here.
I thought you were going to the liquor store?

Grab me some Smirnoff and Hi C punch will ya?

I'll swing by about 7:30.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117985 Aug 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD JOB MODS, THANK YOU
Be back shortly.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
*crickets* again

Took me 1 minute to debunk a lie.

Where'd you all run too??

AND IT'S A GOP SITE no less.

Uneducated drones absorb the lies you're fed.

You're a joke son of stupid!
Fox News Is A Joke

Macon, GA

#117986 Aug 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hey King Shit I have to agree with ya on that turning green.
I never would have believed it but I did see a guy turn green green one time totally freaked me out couldn't believe my eye balls.
Hey Slop Jar did you blow him back to Life?
Fox News Is A Joke

Macon, GA

#117987 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://m.upi.com/story/UPI-345 1377010502/?fms=1
MILLION MUSLIM MARCH SET FOR 9/11, CRITICS BLAST MUSLIM GROUP
There is no other day or date, Muslims chose 9/11 to play victims, really? Where was Million Muslim March on 9/11/11 or million Muslim March, to denounce muslim brotherhood burning Coptic churches to the ground and killing Christians in Egypt?
Or, Million Muslim march for Albanian Muslims burning over 150 churches and monasteries in Kosovo?????
STAND UP AMERICA AND TELL MUSLIM GROUP, NOT ON THIS DAY !!!!!
Sorry, you lose, again Stupid.
Fox News Is A Joke

Macon, GA

#117988 Aug 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless YOU too Ari...!!
My father use to listen on radio 'VOICE OF AMERICA' long time ago. He was amazed with this country.
Before coming to America, I have to stay in an Immigration camp in Italy for 6 months to get my documents. Then, was no anchor baby, my daughter was born in Italy. That was then, and this is now ...
When I arrived in U.S. just happened to be February 14. I fall in love with America...!!
I sent post card to my family. My father showed that post card to everyone...my daughter just arrived to Sunny California, America...he was very proud.
People around the world use to admire, fear, love, respect, envy America and this days, some want to kill Americans, what can I get from this country and nothing more.
You're right Ari,'Obama's Amerika' fundamentally transforming America, government run healthcare
and all this new regulations are destroying this wonderful country. This is very sad...!!
Just leave you ignorant Immigrant pos. We do not want you here.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117989 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought you were going to the liquor store?
Grab me some Smirnoff and Hi C punch will ya?
I'll swing by about 7:30.
Back to attacks after you're proven an idiot once again?

Heh

I used your post with a GOP site to prove how dumb you are..... Looks like we know who's drunk with stupidity.

:-D

Ok.... Run along boy!

#117990 Aug 21, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Just leave you ignorant Immigrant pos. We do not want you here.
...but you want 13 million illegal Mexicans?

You should go back to using wtf...it fits your ignorant comment better.

Go chase your tail!
Fox News Is A Joke

Macon, GA

#117991 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Go chase your tail!
At least they will work hard labor unlike some greasy Ginny.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117992 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Go chase your tail!
http://www.gop.gov/votes/113/1/303

Stick with these facts you lied about and did no research on.

I know your attention spam is short..... But I enjoy pointing out how I own you here daily.

A republicans job bill that got ZERO republican votes!!

That's republican progress huh?

[email protected] IQrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board employees hide cash THEFTS ! 2 hr Jack 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr umoron 153,778
Who's in charge of the fb festival entertainment 3 hr Ledford Dean 10
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 12 hr myrahnna 86
Daniel Boone 2016 13 hr partyondudes 11
Everyone's is for Freedom of Speech............... 14 hr Knox county mad man 4
News Farr back in custody - 14 hr Knox county mad man 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 22 hr Martin 101

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages