'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

NSA ink

Tokyo, Japan

#117286 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel stupid you were caught with the typo? Heh
Talk about spin. Too funny.
Every since I called you out on saying my name was Paul an made you look ignorant in front of everyone, the ari name disappears as soon as I get here. Everyone sees it..... Spin it anyway you like. We're smart, not the fools you all are.
It's a shame that you're do lonely that you need to do this dumbshit on the Internet every day.
:-D it's hilarious.
Worked LMAO that's right..... You're a DUMBASS!
It is a shame. Get this straight, I have never spoke to you before today. With that having been said, "how could I call you Paul ? "

All the rest is a spin by you! Really you are not very smart and you prove yourself to be foolish. That is all on you! Shame on you while you think it is hilarious and are LMAO. That is right!
Uncle Tab

United States

#117287 Aug 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Lies, More lies, and Big Flocking LIES. I did *NOT* send that PHONY an email!
Common and sense...in the same post?
Did that taste bitter? Your small mind and foul mouth has an adverse reaction to common sense and respectful conversation (all of your aliases do!)
You are a vulgar troll.
LMMFAO!!

Sure you didn't.

Others have your registered name assclown??

You've went too far and are nothing butbabtwo faced coward on the net.

stfu dipshit!!

Your day is coming, and when they get your punk ass, we're all going to laugh at you more then than we do now lol

Proven liar once again.

Using the sock to come in and see what I said about the email.:-D

BUSTED
Uncle Tab

United States

#117288 Aug 19, 2013
You got a message.

Hi Uncle Tab,

Aristocles son of Ariston sent you a message on Topix.

Click this link to view the message: View message

Topix

Liar?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117289 Aug 19, 2013
Here's ya "pervert" ...!!!

Justice For The Janczewski’s – Their Son Repeatedly Raped For Years By Middle School Teacher, Neal Erickson, Who Was President of The Michigan Teacher’s Union and Even Now Supported By The Teachers….
Posted on August 19, 2013 by sundance .....says
batshit )8~D> crazy loon

Looks like your the pervert here constantly reporting such things instead of sticking to the political debate this thread is suppose to be about. Guess it is just a tactic to distract that you repukes have NO CANDIDATE, NO MESSAGES other than alienating the voters, and are NOTHING. You and your best bud ariscocks have run a lot of posters off this thread with your sick, perverted, C~R~A~Z~Y talk. Can't blame them. You people have nothing so you distract with all the bullshit. Typical repuke tactic. Carry on.

You seem to dwell on those types of stories. Were you abused as a child or what? It just fascinates you to troll the net for such stories? Keep it up though, it shows what a demented lost soul you really are. Must really suck to be you.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117290 Aug 19, 2013
Later *Patriots*
Going to spend time with my "*Family"*...

For a brief while <3

~-~
Uncle Tab

United States

#117291 Aug 19, 2013
NSA ink | 7 min ago
14
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel stupid you were caught with the typo? Heh
Talk about spin. Too funny.
Every since I called you out on saying my name was Paul an made you look ignorant in front of everyone, the ari name disappears as soon as I get here. Everyone sees it..... Spin it anyway you like. We're smart, not the fools you all are.
It's a shame that you're do lonely that you need to do this dumbshit on the Internet every day.
:-D it's hilarious.
Worked LMAO that's right..... You're a DUMBASS!
It is a shame. Get this straight, I have never spoke to you before today. With that having been said, "how could I call you Paul ? "

All the rest is a spin by you! Really you are not very smart and you prove yourself to be foolish. That is all on you! Shame on you while you think it is hilarious and are LMAO. That is right!
Reply
Report this post

The 14 is showing up on this dime hits posts now too!

LMMFAO

why does it only show on ari's and this assclowns posts?

But it's not the same person?

Heh!

This so gonna be good!' You're all about to see how much of an idiot you all are.
Jay

Paris, TN

#117292 Aug 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
#117248 1 hr ago
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm interested in children that way"
makes you a pervert, too
NSA ink
This is how he worked it! 5123
==========
Thanks NSA ink for the heads up :)
Page 5123 gave me a 'starting' point!
Pages 5109, 10, 11
Page 5123 continues it!
That's what AND all
this ILK "does"
Instigates ..!!!
````
Post #115499 Tuesday Aug 13
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the erotica...and just at C's bedtime...guess who I'll be having for dessert, babygirl? Talk about mine...
OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
Your mother can talk about yours. I'm interested in children that way, you pervert ....!!!!!!
`````
You are
Hazel Green, KY
Post #115509 Tuesday Aug 13
You are the sickest person ever born admitting stuff like that
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother can talk about yours. I'm interested in children that way, you pervert ....!!!!!!
````
OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
Post #115513 Tuesday Aug 13
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother can talk about yours. I'm interested in children that way, you pervert ....!!!!!!
=======
OZombies wrote:
NO...I meant I'm [N~O~T] interested in children in that way...God NO...!!
N ~O~ T
````
OZombies
Los Angeles, CA
Post # 115515Tuesday Aug 13
You are wrote:
You are the sickest person ever born admitting stuff like that
<quoted text>
OZombies wrote:
It was typo...can't you see ????? I meant I'm [NOT]
interested in children in that way [you pervert]…!!
Why would I call him a [pervert] if I'm like that for God's sake...!! I would jump in a fire for a child...!!!
You never made a mistake typing ...???????
````
Post # 115540 Tuesday Aug 13
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother can talk about yours. I'm *NOT* interested in children that way, you pervert ....!!!!!!
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
There you go OZ..fixed it!
````
Post # 115549 Tuesday Aug 13
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go OZ..fixed it!
OZombies wrote:
This is really a joke...no one ever made a mistake or drop a word ...will mean completely something else...oh well, I'm only human, no one is perfect...!
Don't worry Ari...liberals are going to fix it, like everything else...!!(Just a sarcasm)...!!!!!!
==========
Now ... I want to ADD!
Z has a different and distinct WAY about her posting!
It makes her "unique" to me <3
She has DEFINITELY mastered what the good language DEFINES ... Tho she does have a few kinks to work out! THAT will definitely come, too.
She GETS HER POINT ACROSS ...
Quite nicely, I must say ...
-n-
ya'll CAN'T STAND IT!
That is WHY you 'pick on' her!
She IS a STRONG commenter on here!
Made from STRONG inner stuffing!
Leave her BE!
OR
EXPECT
'consequences'
of *your* actions.
~AL
********
Hey AL ~ don't get all worked up about OZ making that spelling or whatever - sentence error. Everybody on here knows she's a decent person and just left one single word out. They know it, they know it, but just wanted to give her a bad time.

As for spelling errors, everyone, including me, has screwed up sentences.....for example:

Tab says, "I live my Makers". Still don't know what that is....lol.

Repugnant says,

"YOU never ceased to big one of the biggest laughs on here".

Tab's funny (sometimes).....

She needs anger management classes.

Gotta go......gotta move a couch....catcha' down stream...
Do you

Campton, KY

#117293 Aug 19, 2013
Really know that person?
Do you even know if it is a man or woman?
would you cover for a sexual pervert that you know nothing about?
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
********
Hey AL ~ don't get all worked up about OZ making that spelling or whatever - sentence error. Everybody on here knows she's a decent person and just left one single word out. They know it, they know it, but just wanted to give her a bad time.
As for spelling errors, everyone, including me, has screwed up sentences.....for example:
Tab says, "I live my Makers". Still don't know what that is....lol.
Repugnant says,
"YOU never ceased to big one of the biggest laughs on here".
Tab's funny (sometimes).....
She needs anger management classes.
Gotta go......gotta move a couch....catcha' down stream...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117294 Aug 19, 2013
Be Afraid

Column: The Democratic plan to take back the House
On Election Night 2010, I watched the returns come in alongside a prominent liberal columnist. As he observed the Republicans capture the House of Representatives and gain in the Senate, in governor’s mansions, and in state houses across the country, my friend put the best spin on events that he could.

“Well,” I remember him saying,“the Obama electorate just didn’t show up.”

How right he was. The voters who went to the polls in 2010 were older and whiter than the voters in 2008. Whites made up 77 percent of the electorate in 2010. And the Republican share of that vote was 60 percent, translating into the best year for the GOP since 1948.

Fast-forward two years. The Romney campaign and many conservatives, including me, assumed the 2012 electorate would more closely resemble 2010 than 2008. We were wrong. In 2012, the white share of the electorate dropped to 72 percent. Romney won 59 percent of that vote: the highest share for a presidential candidate in decades, but not high enough to defeat President Obama. As my liberal colleague had predicted, the Obama electorate returned to save the president from the heartbreak of a single term.

Are conservatives repeating the mistake? They take it for granted that the electorate in 2014 will be the same as in 2010. Surely Obama voters will stay home during the midterms, they say. Surely Obama and Democrats in Congress will suffer from the same “six-year itch” that voters scratched in the Reagan and George W. Bush administrations.

They point out the favorable political conditions. Senate Democrats are defending more seats than Senate Republicans. The House? It’s a firewall, strengthened by gerrymandering, incumbency, and the concentration of Obama supporters in a few districts. The president’s approval rating is in the doldrums. And Republicans are performing fairly well on the generic ballot.

All true. But all subject to change: A major event could rally the public to the president, a Republican-engineered government shutdown could blow whatever good will with voters the party has left, a rash of scandals could break out over Republicans in Congress, disappointment in GOP leadership and message could lead to apathy, disillusion, and a decline in turnout.
Leaving the field open to the Obama team, assuming it is ready to play.

It is. The president’s attempts to recreate the conditions of the 2012 election have been blatant but not ineffective. His campaign was transformed into Organizing for Action in order to keep tabs on its precious voter list and data and keep core supporters active (even if those supporters don’t always show at events). His fundraising appeals mention his desire to restore Nancy Pelosi to speaker of the House. His major policy addresses—on drones and the war on terror, on global warming, on surveillance—are designed to keep his liberal base placated during this politically difficult time. His sudden return to themes of economics, inequality, and government activism is a recapitulation of his successful 2012 message of “caring about people.” Hammering uncaring Republicans, giving speeches before adoring, raucous crowds, bus tours—this isn’t how presidents behave in an off year. It’s how they behave in an election year.

For Obama, that election year has already begun. In the summer of 2012, his lieutenants spent millions on negative, dishonest advertisements that successfully defined Romney as a heartless private equity tycoon. In 2014, however, there is no single candidate for them to define. Instead they have to define the entire Republican Party—not only as a bunch of rapacious Objectivists, but also, and more importantly, as a mob eager to deprive minorities and women of civil rights.

continued

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#117296 Aug 19, 2013
*crickets*.:-D

Looks like we all know what's goi g Ina's they all skurry away like roaches.

Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

#117297 Aug 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Lies, More lies, and Big Flocking LIES. I did *NOT* send that PHONY an email!
Common and sense...in the same post?
Did that taste bitter? Your small mind and foul mouth has an adverse reaction to common sense and respectful conversation (all of your aliases do!)
You are a vulgar troll. SAY ARISOCKS
YOU are describing yourself circus sock freak. We know as you let everyone know especially from 20 July on. You post numerous fake names and avatars, brag about hacking, admit you sent emails and pms, use other people's name who chap your ass with the truth, you are one sick individual arisock clown. Keep proving it.
Throwing the clueless circus sock some FLAMING NUTS and SPAM.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Funny how he disappeard when improves yet again he lied.

:-D

They ALL took off lol

Family, couches lmao
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117298 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how he disappeard when improves yet again he lied.
:-D
They ALL took off lol
Family, couches lmao
Yeah, I heard the crickets from my kitchen. hahaha They are nothing but fraudulent ignorant COWARDS.

Big laughs on the family...nip/nap I bet, couches...hahaha sorting the sock drawer maybe.

lmao@a circus clown socks who have NOTHING.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#117299 Aug 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Be Afraid
Column: The Democratic plan to take back the House
On Election Night 2010, I watched the returns come in alongside a prominent liberal columnist. As he observed the Republicans capture the House of Representatives and gain in the Senate, in governor’s mansions, and in state houses across the country, my friend put the best spin on events that
Fast-forward two years. The Romney campaign and many conservatives, including me, assumed the 2012 electorate would more closely resemble 2010 than 2008. We were wrong. In 2012, the white share of the electorate dropped to 72 percent. Romney won 59 percent of that vote: the highest share for a presidential candidate in decades, but not high enough to defeat President Obama. As my liberal colleague had predicted, the Obama electorate returned to save the president from the heartbreak of a single term.
Are conservatives repeating the mistake? They take it for granted that the electorate in 2014 will be the same as in 2010. Surely Obama voters will stay home during the midterms, they say. Surely Obama and Democrats in Congress will suffer from the same “six-year itch” that voters scratched in the Reagan and George W. Bush administrations.
They point out the favorable political conditions. Senate Democrats are defending more seats than Senate Republicans. The House? It’s a firewall, strengthened by gerrymandering, incumbency, and the concentration of Obama supporters in a few districts. The president’s approval rating is in the doldrums. And Republicans are performing fairly well on the generic ballot.
All true. But all subject to change: A major event could rally the public to the president, a Republican-engineered government shutdown could blow whatever good will with voters the party has left, a rash of scandals could break out over Republicans in Congress, disappointment in GOP leadership and message could lead to apathy, disillusion, and a decline in turnout.
Leaving the field open to the Obama team, assuming it is ready to play.
It is. The president’s attempts to recreate the conditions of the 2012 election have been blatant but not ineffective. His campaign was transformed into Organizing for Action in order to keep tabs on its precious voter list and data and keep core supporters active (even if those supporters don’t always show at events). His fundraising appeals mention his desire to restore Nancy Pelosi to speaker of the House. His major
For Obama, that election year has already begun. In the summer of 2012, his lieutenants spent millions on negative, dishonest advertisements that successfully defined Romney as a heartless private equity tycoon. In 2014, however, there is no single candidate for them to define. Instead they have to define the entire Republican Party—not only as a bunch of rapacious Objectivists, but also, and more importantly, as a mob eager to deprive minorities and women of civil rights.
continued
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
There are NO repub candidates!! Lol
Or, if there are, they are staying as quiet as possible to keep their records of damage quiet for as long as possible.
They're going to watch how hard the hit McConnell takes before they say a word about whitehouse candidates.
I think Hillary speaking the other day gave them a little taste if how powerful and respected she is. And when they try to bring up Benghazi endlessly, they will run off even more republic voters.
Add to that Bill Clinton! And they can do nothing but watch the Whitehouse doors be slammed in their faces.
And I have to repeat to. Sure is quiet in here. They know they are being watched and I think it's funny as hell!
There won't be any more republican socks playing games in here..... They will be called out!!

Since: Dec 11

.

#117301 Aug 19, 2013
I will make a craigslist account and provide a link to that for everyone!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117302 Aug 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
********
Hey AL ~ don't get all worked up about OZ making that spelling or whatever - sentence error. Everybody on here knows she's a decent person and just left one single word out. They know it, they know it, but just wanted to give her a bad time.
As for spelling errors, everyone, including me, has screwed up sentences.....for example:
Tab says, "I live my Makers". Still don't know what that is....lol.
Repugnant says,
"YOU never ceased to big one of the biggest laughs on here".
Tab's funny (sometimes).....
She needs anger management classes.
Gotta go......gotta move a couch....catcha' down stream...
Hey ari, you are an ignorant loser who can't figure out that Uncle Tab meant LOVE Makers. Don't doubt it, you people can't even pick up your phrases, you are always stealing mine. Not an original thought amongst you circus clowns.

batshit )8~D> crazy loon does give me my biggest laugh on here because like YOU, she is a JOKE. Don't whine though, YOU come in as a close second.

Never had, have, or needed anger management classes. Bet you have though. I am NOT angry about anything. My life is great. Lots of accomplishments when I look back at it. Bet you can't say the same loser.

Move your fat ass off the couch is what you really meant right?

DUMB, DUMBER, DUMBEST = arisocks, chemtrail zombie and the batshit )8~D> crazy loon (as posted previously) and then there is:

RepubliCONS comes in the dictionary just after REPTILE and just above REPUGNANT.

Go back and pick up some more loser clown sock. YOU need to expand your vocabulary.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117303 Aug 19, 2013
I will make a craigslist account and provide a link to that for everyone!

Go ahead arisock you haven't tried that one yet. Is that where you solicit for shaved wrestlers? You really don't think anyone will click on it except of course the batshit )8~D> crazy loon. I don't think even chemtrail zombie is that dumb.

But keep trying.

Laying those bread crumbs. PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

.

#117304 Aug 19, 2013
Everything is documented and time and date stamped thanks to multiple servers.

Now run your tiny brain and run your big mouth some more!

I fart in your general location.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117306 Aug 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Everything is documented and time and date stamped thanks to multiple servers.
Now run your tiny brain and run your big mouth some more!
I fart in your general location.
You got a message.

Hi Uncle Tab,

Aristocles son of Ariston sent you a message on Topix.

Click this link to view the message: View message

Topix

Heh

Says he didn't send this, but he's going to make a Craigslist page to prove he didn't?:-D

Sad thing about the assclown ari/NSA, he has to make a Craigslist page because not even his own people will click on his links now that they know how shady and how much he lies.

This is why I'm so happy that you low IQrs post here showing everyone how unstable you are. Then try to lie your way out of it after being caught.

ari's NSA name took off pretty quick after the 14 showed up on my computer.:-D

Hilarious!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117307 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There are NO repub candidates!! Lol
Or, if there are, they are staying as quiet as possible to keep their records of damage quiet for as long as possible.
They're going to watch how hard the hit McConnell takes before they say a word about whitehouse candidates.
I think Hillary speaking the other day gave them a little taste if how powerful and respected she is. And when they try to bring up Benghazi endlessly, they will run off even more republic voters.
Add to that Bill Clinton! And they can do nothing but watch the Whitehouse doors be slammed in their faces.
And I have to repeat to. Sure is quiet in here. They know they are being watched and I think it's funny as hell!
There won't be any more republican socks playing games in here..... They will be called out!!
You are right Uncle Tab about it all. Like ILIH says it's Hillary's if she wants it. hahaha I love how she is playing them while all of President Obama's and others are working all the Ready for Hillary campaigns prior to her making her announcement. She has plenty of time for that while the GOP clowns eat each other alive and burn out voters with all their rhetoric and propaganda for the couple years as well as eating their own. Teabaggers vs GOP....PRICELESS.

She is making her rounds proving her experience and being IN TOUCH with the American people since being FIRST LADY. And BILL, he is an added bonus. He is loved across the globe. I watched a special about him the other night and his humanitarian efforts. They do flock to him better than a rock star. lol

President of the World: The Bill Clinton Phenomenon

Msnbc’s Chris Matthews takes viewers behind the scenes of Clinton’s life

There isn’t a single political figure today with the global reach and influence of Bill Clinton—a former U.S. president turned humanitarian and diplomat extraordinaire.

It was awesome and then of course there is HILLARY:

Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama Most Admired in 2012, much as repukes hate to choke that down hahaha (And that was announced Jan 2013, after Benghazi and all the other fake scandals they work)

It sure chaps their ass, don't it?

I see arisocks is still trying to get people to click on his virus ridden, ip address capturing, bullshit sites. Guess the loser clowns will be ignorant to click on them. hahaha

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH
NSA ink

Tokyo, Japan

#117308 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
NSA ink | 7 min ago
14
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel stupid you were caught with the typo? Heh
Talk about spin. Too funny.
Every since I called you out on saying my name was Paul an made you look ignorant in front of everyone, the ari name disappears as soon as I get here. Everyone sees it..... Spin it anyway you like. We're smart, not the fools you all are.
It's a shame that you're do lonely that you need to do this dumbshit on the Internet every day.
:-D it's hilarious.
Worked LMAO that's right..... You're a DUMBASS!
It is a shame. Get this straight, I have never spoke to you before today. With that having been said, "how could I call you Paul ? "
All the rest is a spin by you! Really you are not very smart and you prove yourself to be foolish. That is all on you! Shame on you while you think it is hilarious and are LMAO. That is right!
Reply
Report this post
The 14 is showing up on this dime hits posts now too!
LMMFAO
why does it only show on ari's and this assclowns posts?
But it's not the same person?
Heh!
This so gonna be good!' You're all about to see how much of an idiot you all are.
It means you should be afraid. The real truth is here. That truth is not in accordance with your so called truth. All in topix NSA - in ink as reference. Permanent for now...the real and whole truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fed up! 1 hr to the lousy mother 19
Stumpy Trent whining. 1 hr Puffs 1
Where's Arthur Vaughn? 1 hr to the lousy mother 8
Pop Train 1 hr can pee 5
Two arrested in Knox County sexual abuse case 1 hr can pee 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr A Slippery Slope 136,649
howell (Jun '10) 6 hr AG family 21
state police 7 hr Addict 13
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]