'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
103,241 - 103,260 of 151,518 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

Since: Dec 11

#117146 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't be 100% but I'm pretty dern confident, yes.
Does my gift annoy you?
You need some IT skills.

It isn't me, but an enemy of my enemy...is cool with me.

:b
Uncle Tab

United States

#117147 Aug 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello "Sunshine", I'm so glad you popped out to brighten these forums! These Black Hole Suns run rampant in the darkness of their mental illness...without real light of truth. Please register and hang around.
:-D

Well of corse! Registering would prove you aren't insane!

When I mentioned earlier that you were trying too hard, this is WAY over the top dipshit!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#117148 Aug 18, 2013
I am freaking out. I think Mr. Black maybe told Mommy and Daddy and they are helping to cover this up. The putting off of work on the house seems to me to be to free up money. It wouldn't surprise me if they paid Mr Blue to keep Mr. Black's name out of it. Mom is having the posts removed according to 2 people via a local cop friend. Now the post about disposing of livestock on the other thread! I have been asking that question from the beginning, it should have been an obvious place to everyone. The thought of them getting away with this...It can't happen! The truth is more powerful.(19 min ago | post #1) Post already removed! No names so..why???

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117149 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying to hard, dead give away.
You're easy to see.
You can't hide your stupidity
Plus the dumb stick comment.... You always say that ignorant shit lol too much time in your brotjers basement I guess.
He's too sissy to insult me via himself.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#117150 Aug 18, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
For what crime...because he is White?
Because any crime you cite, I'll provide you a Minority Democrat that you will defend for the same offense, so don't pretend you want to prosecute the crime when it is just the person you want to attack.
Next?
No, not because he is white you rush puffing cockbite bushite, maybe because the son of a bitch is a lying, thieving, murdering thug, as is his family! Expert my rugged ass! You bush apoligist really suck the big one! I not only despise george WMD bush. I also despise his daddy, his mammy, and his two toed granny! Look at what that cretin and his family did to our country, and you want to apologize for them. What an idiot!Got your head deep up your ass boy! HUYA!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Dec 11

#117151 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap all over my face?? Did you really just type that?
You're one sick individual.
I can be a total A Hole but never have I ever used that talk to an assumed female on these forums.

It's one thing that separates me from most of you "progressive" personalities here.

Location hidden

#117152 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You need some IT skills.
It isn't me, but an enemy of my enemy...is cool with me.
:b
Oh I'm your enemy today? What happened to the flowers and love notes?

& I don't need any IT skills, I have more interesting things to do.
OZombies

United States

#117153 Aug 18, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was right though, wasn't I? Woohoo! Hiya O :)
It's just me C , I was just testing to see how long it's going to take before someone figured out. You don't have to do hacking to write in someone's name and change to their city and state from your own computer. That's how someone did the other night, use my name and my location. Simple is that. So if someone would do that it's to start fight.
Personally I wouldn't but others might.

Gold star for you C...!!
:-))!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117154 Aug 18, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
For what crime...because he is White?
Because any crime you cite, I'll provide you a Minority Democrat that you will defend for the same offense, so don't pretend you want to prosecute the crime when it is just the person you want to attack.
Next?
Nice try arisocks.

9/11

HALLIBURTON

Q: Is lying to enlist support for a war in which thousands die an impeachable offense?
A: Nooooo!!!!.....But lying about an extramarital affair is!

You might be a republiCON if you have a fetish for war and invading countries.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stanford

#117155 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
TIR, it sucks for you that they think you are me, but I'm glad I could be compared to you. Just sayin!
Lol
Ha! Rock on!

TIR
Uncle Tab

United States

#117156 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap all over my face?? Did you really just type that?
You're one sick individual.
His meltdowns are always a give a way.

Should we start calling him Paul?

Stanford

#117157 Aug 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post!
Yeah you suck!

TIR
Uncle Tab

United States

#117158 Aug 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Although your post wasn't directed to me, I will say I always thought it was the Governor, then Secretary of State, then AG.
You didn't understand her then. She even confuses her own party with her crazy posts lol

Thanks for pointing that out
OZombies

United States

#117159 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Hello "Sunshine", I'm so glad you popped out to brighten these forums! These Black Hole Suns run rampant in the darkness of their mental illness...without real light of truth. Please register and hang around.
Hi Ari...!!
I did this to show how mean people can be. Anyone can change name and your location. Country girl likes to do that just to start fight. She did one night with me, AL and E...typing really nasty stuff,'we wrote to each other'.

All tho I like name Sunshine.

If someone does that in mine name, I wouldn't. I want everyone to know that. With technology this days you can be in all 7 continents in one night !!!

Thank Ari...!!

:-))
Uncle Tab

United States

#117160 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
He's too sissy to insult me via himself.
Strong intelligent women intimidate him it seems, hell, intelligent strong men intimidate his as well.

We got him covered either way.

Poor dumb bastard.:-D

He's stuck now tho..... He has to keep using both names for a long time. It's a dead give away (not like we needed it right?) if someone who comes here and does that all of the sudden disappears ya know??

So he's stuck doing that or be made fun of even MORE by all of us.

It's funny they make the same typos on the same words. Like no one can figure that one out??

low IQ at its best.
OZombies

United States

#117161 Aug 18, 2013
Thanks...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#117162 Aug 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure and send them this one too ari/jay where the former BLACK RNC Chairman calls them ASSES.
Michael Steele:'Asinine' GOP Talk Of Obama Impeachment Has 'No Grounding In Reality'(VIDEO)
Former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele spoke out against Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Texas) on Tuesday, rejecting calls for an effort to impeach President Barack Obama.
"These comments, they're just beyond the pale," Steele said. "Particularly from members of the House, who take these arcane, asinine positions that they know have no basis in fact and no grounding in reality."
Farenthold held a town hall over the weekend, where he faced a strong anti-Obama birther constituent. She asked if he would sign a bill out there aimed at investigating the validity of Obama's birth certificate.
“You tie into a question I get a lot:'If everybody’s so unhappy with what the president’s done, why don’t you impeach him?’”
Farenthold said.“I’ll give you a real frank answer about that: If we were to impeach the president tomorrow, you could probably get the votes in the House of Representatives to do it. But it would go to the Senate, and he wouldn’t be convicted.”
A February HuffPost-YouGov poll surveyed 3,000 U.S. adults, finding that at least half of Republicans support removing Obama from office. Some birthers have not relented on their quest to disprove Obama's birth certificate, with a group of protesters picketing in mid-August against the president in Florida.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/14/mich ...
Bunch of loser lemming tools.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

He can call them anything he wants, it's already been done. Politicians say anything for many reasons. It's not the GOP, H of R doing it, it's NBRA whose website is fascinating and full of factual black history. And Farenthold was probably right, the Senate wouldn't convict, but when Republicans take the Senate, in the next election, as I said, "the worm turns".

Oh yes, and there are other petitions being signed for his impeachment all over this internet. If you went anywhere but liberal media website you would see this.

PS: I don't send my family and friends pages of books to read like you do. A simple link and my opinion, like, Hey you guys, look at this! Then they look....see?

Location hidden

#117163 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I can be a total A Hole but never have I ever used that talk to an assumed female on these forums.
It's one thing that separates me from most of you "progressive" personalities here.
Which is why you use a sock to be vile. You fool no one.

Location hidden

#117164 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
His meltdowns are always a give a way.
Should we start calling him Paul?
We may as well, he's got like 146 names already.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#117165 Aug 18, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not because he is white you rush puffing cockbite bushite, maybe because the son of a bitch is a lying, thieving, murdering thug, as is his family! Expert my rugged ass! You bush apoligist really suck the big one! I not only despise george WMD bush. I also despise his daddy, his mammy, and his two toed granny! Look at what that cretin and his family did to our country, and you want to apologize for them. What an idiot!Got your head deep up your ass boy! HUYA!
TIR
You see? Thanks for confirming my assertions. As an EXPERT I see right thru your hateful rants.

Didn't mommy pay you enough attention, sweet pea?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min skullundermyboot 2,153
Who read Dennis Gibson's post on Facebook? What... 16 min Crooks 0
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 26 min Truth 66
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 49 min Okie dokie 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 130,625
I have nothing to say.. 1 hr welp 6
knox board of ed raising taxes 2 hr enough is enough 14
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE