'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
103,141 - 103,160 of 146,140 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhh ...
He way 'sharper than you ...
BUT
As of late, that is NOT saying much
:)
Your hate is a very sad pathetic thing.

Poor you.
ninety nine percent

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Thank You! that is my Point, take the Rs and the Ds out of it! Look at the Middle East, how do they continue to control those People, they Divide Them, you can see the CIAs finger prints all over that situation over there, Bengazi, what a Joke, do you really think you know the Truth about anything concerning the Middle East, at one time or another we have been in bed with all of them, including Bin Laudin, they are doing the same thing to Us, if you cant see that youre BLIND!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"History will show how, even in this day and age, small minded racist bigots have so much hatred from women, minorities, gays, EVERYONE". "I guess that's from the many shortcomings in life al republicans have." Do you have any idea how these statements are totally bigoted????? How can you talk about a group of people like this? These are your neighbors, doctors, teachers, police officers, factory workers, etc.
I think history may refer to the following:
==========
Washington (CNN)-- As the House and the Senate debated and passed budgets recently, one person was notably absent from the debate: President Barack Obama.
For four years now, the president's agenda has been out-of-control spending, massive tax hikes on Americans and burdensome regulations on job creators. Since the president took office, we've seen more than $1.7 trillion in new tax hikes,$518 billion in new regulations, and $6 trillion added to the national debt.
Economic growth under this president has averaged just 0.8%. That isn't anywhere close to the 5% growth needed for a real recovery.
While it's certainly true that the president inherited a bad economy, it's important to note that he inherited it more than four years ago. What has he been doing since?
The fact is Obama's spending, tax and regulatory policies are smothering economic recovery, jobs and opportunity.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/03/opinion/thune-o...
It's not bigoted of mento point out bigotry.

Obama spending is the funniest thing you all could ever bring up.

Google Bush vs Obama spending, them get back with us behave you ever done this research before?? Obviously not.

Why not??
America Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

The State of Homelessness in America 2013
REPORT | APRIL 8, 2013

The national rate of homelessness was 20 homeless people per 10,000 people in the general population.

The rate for Veterans was 29 homeless Veterans per 10,000 Veterans in the general population.

http://www.endhomelessness.org/library/entry/...

WE 'need' to FIX OUR HOMELESS population
[which is probably more than reported/recorded]
and OUR Country ...
Instead of sending it overseas!

Evidently you have NO IDEA how much is sent abroad!
http://www.usaid.gov/results-and-data/budget-...

THE STATE DEPARTMENT AND USAID BUDGET
http://www.usaid.gov/news-information/fact-sh...

Fix ours, then resume.
America Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hate is a very sad pathetic thing.
Poor you.
It's NOT hate ... bub.
It IS complete DISGUST and disdain ...
For the way you treat people on here, that do not agree with you.

And your ideologies.
Killing babies - top one!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

For Crow, I adore you, but I do have a potty mouth and I only respect the respectable. That's the truth.

Jay is Ari, in another character. Seemingly different, like Johnny was to me, but the same. Not that it matters much, both are obnoxious, bigoted and racist.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

America Lady
The above post is me.
Had to reboot, clean, and sign in again ...

Sorry for the confusion :)
ninety nine percent

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

While we Continue to Argue about Silly Social Issues Designed to Divided Us, nothing of Consquence Changes, 156 People Decide who Runs for Office, any Canidate thats Runs is Bought and Paid For, when is the Last Time You Heard the Phrase, The Common Good! They dont Ask the American People anything anymore, it is obvious they are controlling the conversation!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm sending this to friends across the country, whom I know have some black friends and contacts.."
I literally laughed out loud when I read that line. You have to email this across the country to reach some black folk? Are you shitting me??
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. How very unfortunate for you.
Lemme help you out a little, I know quite a few black folk, and they would never ever EVER vote Republican. And yes, I can speak for 99% if not ALL of them. Soooo yeah. You go do that email thing. Get right on it.
LMAO @ I know some people.. who know some people.. who know some other people.. who know a black family.
You ain't no damn Yankee.
You are so stupid it gags me to even reply to you, so I will educate you about how the internet forwards work.

If I send to 15 people I know would be interested, they will likewish do the same. As it goes across the internet, it reaches all kinds of people, especially those you know of their lifestyle and who they are married to. Multiply by thousands in time - or don't believe me - go to your favorite Snopes and find out.

I do have family in CA who are of mixed marriage and they are not democraps.....she is an attorney and so is her Jamaican husband of 35 years.....not democraps either by the way. They have a fairly large family, and I know where this will spread.

All blacks need to read that page I posted last night. Published by blacks who finally realize that it's the democraps that have kept them in poverty all these years because of their selfish obsession to get their vote. That's it in a hand-basket dipwad.......!

Black Americans have moved up in this world in spite of your negative wish to keep them down. The ones on the street who have no access to a lot of information are the ones who answered the street question:
"What do you think of Obama picking Sarah Palin for his VP"? Most of them answered that they didn't have a problem with a woman VP.....she seems like a nice woman. Holy crap, Batman! Ya think!?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that others think this way.
Comes from a great parents!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
For Crow, I adore you, but I do have a potty mouth and I only respect the respectable. That's the truth.
Jay is Ari, in another character. Seemingly different, like Johnny was to me, but the same. Not that it matters much, both are obnoxious, bigoted and racist.
You're an ass and a fool! You just posted the most ignorant paragraph on here. But I agree with your dirty mouth! You are also liar. You claim to be Muslim. But you support gays and gay rights. True Muslim's do not! And you respect all religons, which Muslim's do not either! You're a fraud and a fake, and you don't love it here!!!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The flower children have become the MAN, and they wield abusive power. NSA, IRS, Road Checks, unconstitutional eavesdropping, killing American citizens without trial yet giving terrorists 5 million dollar defense for workplace violence when he shouted Allahu Akbar? WTF Tofy...you're f-n stoned again!
Sorry Ari,The MAN IS GREED! He's been around along time.
You know your history my friend.He's not my kind never has been never will be! The killer of the American dream for those in search of a small piece of happiness trod over time and time again,and still to this day The Man continues to attempt to restrict the voice of the poverty stricken,the black,the gay and now they're fearful of the rise of Latin people.Seems to me there's fear coming from all that preach hate for anyone different than The MAN!
PEACE
tofy
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

America Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NOT hate ... bub.
It IS complete DISGUST and disdain ...
For the way you treat people on here, that do not agree with you.
And your ideologies.
Killing babies - top one!
I've made it clear many times I'm against abortion.

Sad you don't realize republicans use that to keep you riled up.

How many times have feline had the chance to reverse it?

They take your lack of knowledge of issues against you.

Low IQ on the issues.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid it gags me to even reply to you, so I will educate you about how the internet forwards work.
If I send to 15 people I know would be interested, they will likewish do the same. As it goes across the internet, it reaches all kinds of people, especially those you know of their lifestyle and who they are married to. Multiply by thousands in time - or don't believe me - go to your favorite Snopes and find out.
I do have family in CA who are of mixed marriage and they are not democraps.....she is an attorney and so is her Jamaican husband of 35 years.....not democraps either by the way. They have a fairly large family, and I know where this will spread.
All blacks need to read that page I posted last night. Published by blacks who finally realize that it's the democraps that have kept them in poverty all these years because of their selfish obsession to get their vote. That's it in a hand-basket dipwad.......!
Black Americans have moved up in this world in spite of your negative wish to keep them down. The ones on the street who have no access to a lot of information are the ones who answered the street question:
"What do you think of Obama picking Sarah Palin for his VP"? Most of them answered that they didn't have a problem with a woman VP.....she seems like a nice woman. Holy crap, Batman! Ya think!?
Most often ppl delete the zealots emails like that lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari. That was a mighty long gag.
No need to educate me on "internet forwards", I'm aware of how it works, I simply think it's telling that you can't start in your own backyard and must resort to your "family who knows some black folk", and maybe they can get the message out.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure and send them this one too ari/jay where the former BLACK RNC Chairman calls them ASSES.

Michael Steele:'Asinine' GOP Talk Of Obama Impeachment Has 'No Grounding In Reality'(VIDEO)

Former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele spoke out against Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Texas) on Tuesday, rejecting calls for an effort to impeach President Barack Obama.
"These comments, they're just beyond the pale," Steele said. "Particularly from members of the House, who take these arcane, asinine positions that they know have no basis in fact and no grounding in reality."

Farenthold held a town hall over the weekend, where he faced a strong anti-Obama birther constituent. She asked if he would sign a bill out there aimed at investigating the validity of Obama's birth certificate.

“You tie into a question I get a lot:'If everybody’s so unhappy with what the president’s done, why don’t you impeach him?’”

Farenthold said.“I’ll give you a real frank answer about that: If we were to impeach the president tomorrow, you could probably get the votes in the House of Representatives to do it. But it would go to the Senate, and he wouldn’t be convicted.”

A February HuffPost-YouGov poll surveyed 3,000 U.S. adults, finding that at least half of Republicans support removing Obama from office. Some birthers have not relented on their quest to disprove Obama's birth certificate, with a group of protesters picketing in mid-August against the president in Florida.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/14/mich ...

Bunch of loser lemming tools.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"History will show how, even in this day and age, small minded racist bigots have so much hatred from women, minorities, gays, EVERYONE". "I guess that's from the many shortcomings in life al republicans have." Do you have any idea how these statements are totally bigoted????? How can you talk about a group of people like this? These are your neighbors, doctors, teachers, police officers, factory workers, etc.
I think history may refer to the following:
==========
Washington (CNN)-- As the House and the Senate debated and passed budgets recently, one person was notably absent from the debate: President Barack Obama.
For four years now, the president's agenda has been out-of-control spending, massive tax hikes on Americans and burdensome regulations on job creators. Since the president took office, we've seen more than $1.7 trillion in new tax hikes,$518 billion in new regulations, and $6 trillion added to the national debt.
Economic growth under this president has averaged just 0.8%. That isn't anywhere close to the 5% growth needed for a real recovery.
While it's certainly true that the president inherited a bad economy, it's important to note that he inherited it more than four years ago. What has he been doing since?
The fact is Obama's spending, tax and regulatory policies are smothering economic recovery, jobs and opportunity.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/03/opinion/thune-o...
Under Obama in just 4 years the US deficit spending has been cut in half. The Massive Tax increase you speak of was on those making more than $400K per year (i.e. the top 2%). Post some more of your bullshit Repub talking points.
And by the way the tax cuts take the top back to 1996 levels when 23 million new jobs were created -------so much for your bullshit of hurting the "job creators".
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Ari,The MAN IS GREED! He's been around along time.
You know your history my friend.He's not my kind never has been never will be! The killer of the American dream for those in search of a small piece of happiness trod over time and time again,and still to this day The Man continues to attempt to restrict the voice of the poverty stricken,the black,the gay and now they're fearful of the rise of Latin people.Seems to me there's fear coming from all that preach hate for anyone different than The MAN!
PEACE
tofy
Well said tofy. They can't get that through their thick fauxbox brainwashed grey matter.

Peace to you. Have a great evening.

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an ass and a fool! You just posted the most ignorant paragraph on here. But I agree with your dirty mouth! You are also liar. You claim to be Muslim. But you support gays and gay rights. True Muslim's do not! And you respect all religons, which Muslim's do not either! You're a fraud and a fake, and you don't love it here!!!
You have meltdowns just like him Pat.

Lmao

And you have the exact hatred he has, anything nonwhite

Just a fact.
Sunshine

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows what he meant
No what did he mean, really?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Spencer 16 min Josh 26
Stivers Center fixes 16 min Logical 18
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 47 min 40ish 3,785
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 128,575
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr thispost1912 1,011
just seen what goin on 1 hr sandra brooks 2
Anyone have any free kittens? 2 hr reader 11
•••
•••