'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 286946 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#117582 Aug 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
When "you" going to HELP change it?
Instead of "adding to it" ...???
huuummmmmm
Ya know ... it TAKES "working together"
to
GET
things
DONE!
There ain't no "I"
in teamwork!
Change it how, exactly, Witch Hazel? Become a Republican and fall into lock-step with you? Not gonna happen.

I'm giving you a pass today, actually, because one of your posts gave me a geniune laugh. When you quoted "Spiders and Snakes", the "And I SHOOK it at her" line, it made me think of my Dad, and how that line made him laugh.

You've never seen me engage in any of the more heinous name-calling on here, and you never will. One of the many things my Dad taught me was to stand up for myself, and if someone messes with me they do so at their own peril.

Do you think that by calling liberals the nasty things you do, you're "changing" things? I don't. Before you task someone else with change, take some of the burden on yourself.

#117584 Aug 20, 2013
Ok, Tab. Well, carry on, I guess. Truth be told, I'm weary of feuding - just don't have the heart for it today. I've got a couple more things to send to Frankfort, then I'm done with it, once and for all.

Yes, I think he is an unstable, potentially dangerous individual, and for those reasons I'll do what I can to alert the authorities. All in all, though, he is of less importance to me than the remnants of dried excrement that cling to the legs of a dung beetle.

Life's too short, as "Sajeev" said last night ;)
Uncle Tab

United States

#117585 Aug 20, 2013
Coal Miner wrote:
First off FOX
Is ot a news station,
It is a terrorist recruiting network,who attack Americans ,,
FalseNews is for the Low IQ voting republicans as I've mentioned many times and what all democrats prove here on a daily basis.

Can't dispute the facts.

I can only imagine how crazy they will go when/if Hillary announces her candidacy.

That's going to be hilarious how batshit crazier than they are now.

This board will be nothing but Benghazi over and over.:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117586 Aug 20, 2013
Coal Miner wrote:
First off FOX
Is ot a news station,
It is a terrorist recruiting network,who attack Americans ,,
Allen West:[A Black, Republican, AMERICAN, Soldier]
Pres. Obama a dangerous threat to the existence of America as a constitutional republic
Published August 19, 2013
With: Allen West [Video]

ALSO in a 'transcript'
IF ya 'need' it!

transcript from "On the Record," August 19, 2013.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2...

Thanks AGAIN Jay :)
its hard

Hyden, KY

#117587 Aug 20, 2013
now days to try figure out who is telling the true news.hope the new network is not just another tool to try brain wash people with.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117588 Aug 20, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Ok, Tab. Well, carry on, I guess. Truth be told, I'm weary of feuding - just don't have the heart for it today. I've got a couple more things to send to Frankfort, then I'm done with it, once and for all.
Yes, I think he is an unstable, potentially dangerous individual, and for those reasons I'll do what I can to alert the authorities. All in all, though, he is of less importance to me than the remnants of dried excrement that cling to the legs of a dung beetle.
ha ha ha ha ha ...

You 'think' Ari
IS
"dangerous"

YOU "need" your head EXAMINED!
Along with ya cohorts/ILK!

~-~
imo
Uncle Tab

United States

#117589 Aug 20, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Same with me. I think last night showed who was honest and who isn't. No way to change that around not all in print.

You would like the links that Scud posted last night tho. Has the son of idiot making more hacking claims. Forward those as well.

Anywho..... I'm back on topic politically.

Ms Hillary is good to go and polls say the same. I know it's wary, but I'm very excited about the next presidential race. I'm SO looking for it.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#117590 Aug 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have been proven idiots on Topix for years. And then denying it ever happened even tho it's in print for everyone to see.
lol you're all caught up!:-D
How you doin Tree?
Crow__ wrote:
Hey Treebeard! Good to see you!
HAHA! Thanks, Tabs!
I'm doing well. Pretty exhausted from the trip, covered in bruises (legs look like a dalmatian dog), soles of my feet are bruised too, wind-burnt on my face and arms, but I had a great time. Got to see some of my favorite reenactors and made a nice chunk of dough.
This is where I was (though most pics are from last year, I was there then too):
http://www.ddayohio.us/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117591 Aug 20, 2013
He CAN be ...
Just *like*'myself'...

IF 'provoked' in the WRONG way!

You Guys continue TRYING to provoke!
BUT
you ARE the DANGEROUS ones!

Instigators, troublemakers, antagonists, etc!

Just general low life, NO class posters!
Doing what they do BEST!

S~P~E~W ...!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#117592 Aug 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
He CAN be ...
Just *like*'myself'...
IF 'provoked' in the WRONG way!
You Guys continue TRYING to provoke!
BUT
you ARE the DANGEROUS ones!
Instigators, troublemakers, antagonists, etc!
Just general low life, NO class posters!
Doing what they do BEST!
S~P~E~W ...!!!
Just asking for facts cause you all to have meltdowns.

And as proven, the meltdown over facts go back for years as proven.

:-) it makes me smile its all in print for everyone to see.

No way to spin it when everyone sees it for themselves.

Facts are facts. And when the facts are laid out for everyone to see you can't spin it into instigators, troublemakers, and low life.

They're just the facts thrown in your faces. Simple as that. If you can't stand facts, this is the wrong place for you.

:-) but please stay. We like everyone to see your ignorance. lol

Especially when you don't even realize how dumb you look.

#117593 Aug 20, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
HAHA! Thanks, Tabs!
I'm doing well. Pretty exhausted from the trip, covered in bruises (legs look like a dalmatian dog), soles of my feet are bruised too, wind-burnt on my face and arms, but I had a great time. Got to see some of my favorite reenactors and made a nice chunk of dough.
This is where I was (though most pics are from last year, I was there then too):
How cool is that! I've never even heard of it, treebeard. That's awesome! I'll bet you did have a great time, and the money didn't hurt...lol.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117594 Aug 20, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
HAHA! Thanks, Tabs!
WOW!!

I can only imagine what people who were just passing thru the area thought was going on.:-D all the aircraft and ppl in uniforms, a tank even. That would freak some out tho.

I bet you are wore out from that. Pretty cool.

Glad you had a good time and glad you're back.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117595 Aug 20, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Change it how, exactly, Witch Hazel? Become a Republican and fall into lock-step with you? Not gonna happen.
I'm giving you a pass today, actually, because one of your posts gave me a geniune laugh. When you quoted "Spiders and Snakes", the "And I SHOOK it at her" line, it made me think of my Dad, and how that line made him laugh.
You've never seen me engage in any of the more heinous name-calling on here, and you never will. One of the many things my Dad taught me was to stand up for myself, and if someone messes with me they do so at their own peril.
Do you think that by calling liberals the nasty things you do, you're "changing" things? I don't. Before you task someone else with change, take some of the burden on yourself.
Do you think that by calling liberals the nasty things you do, you're "changing" things ... said CROW

vice versa

Do you think that by calling *Patriots* the nasty things you do, you're "changing" things ...said AL

Calling me NAMES ...
You've ALL done that!
The name IS
American Lady!
I've been called everything BUT that!

Clean up ya own 'backyard'
BEFORE
trying to
MINE!

I did not START anything!
I am spoken to in a derogatory way on here DAILY ...
Some of it by "you" ...

If you THINK
I'm going to let up ...

You've GOT another THINK Coming!

I post news articles on here.
Have for years!

I get dogged for the content!

Don't KILL the "messenger"
KILL the message!

In other words
HELP
Fix the 'problem'

Then,
there won't BE
ANYTHING
to
FIGHT
about!

I'm STANDING UP for MY Country ...
you are in it!
Thus YOU!
and yours ...

WHY?
Cause that's the WAY I'm MADE!

What are 'you' doing?

Trying to "shut ME up"

Not going to WORK!
Uncle Tab

United States

#117596 Aug 20, 2013
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/01/11/presid...

This is from January. And when the made up republican scandals die down, those numbers will rebound.

And with Bill Clinton's very high approval rating, the high ratings that Obama will have in the next year or two and also backing Hillary. This is going to be one of the most interesting presidential election in DECADES with republican meltdowns.

I can't wait. Lol

Obama with helthcare, Hillary with a new New Deal.

It's gonna be the meltdown of all meltdowns!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117597 Aug 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/20 13/01/11/president-obama-popul ar-term.html
This is from January. And when the made up republican scandals die down, those numbers will rebound.
And with Bill Clinton's very high approval rating, the high ratings that Obama will have in the next year or two and also backing Hillary. This is going to be one of the most interesting presidential election in DECADES with republican meltdowns.
I can't wait. Lol
And when the made up republican scandals die down, those numbers will rebound... said spewy!

Four DEAD in Benghazi

Made up scandal?

IRS 'targeting' Conservatives
They ADMIT to it in National news.

Made up scandal?

S~U~R~E ...

etc

#117599 Aug 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/20 13/01/11/president-obama-popul ar-term.html
I can't wait. Lol
I'm more concerned with how it's going to help the nation than who's going to melt down, but I agree that the Republicans may be in for a nasty shock.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117600 Aug 20, 2013
hildebeast

WHAT
"difference"
DOES IT MAKE!?!

Made UP ...!?!

THAT "makes" MY blood B~O~I~L ...!!!
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#117601 Aug 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here knows not to click on links from people who aren't credible..... Explains why no one clicks your links.
The desperation you have is amazing. The mental breakdown you're having after being proven an idiot here every day is making you make even more crazy claims.
Have your mess checked son of idiot LMAO
And don't be so desperate to click in dating sites. We can tell you're lonely and desperate, I've proven that as well.
LMAO
Are you absolutely sure no one clicks Ari's links?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117602 Aug 20, 2013
COPY/pasted from another poster:
Reality ...[Thanks]

White woman burns black child to death ...

http://conservativeblogscentral.blogspot.com/...

Toodles ...
No TIME for any more 'Ignorance'...

From the massive amount SEEN on here!

Hang in there *Patriots*
<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117603 Aug 20, 2013
One MORE before I go:
Think on THIS one!
It could be you/me ...

OBAMA’S AMERICA:‘IMPEACH OBAMA’ PROTESTERS ARRESTED FOR PEACEABLY ASSEMBLING
Posted 08.19.13 by Greg Campbell, TPNN Political Analyst

Peaceful protester gets arrested at an ‘Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment’ Rally

For the last few weeks, protests have popped up on overpasses across America, demanding the impeachment of Barack Obama. Though such peaceful protests are protected by our nation’s First Amendment, the predictable result has been that some protesters have been harassed by law enforcement under the flimsy pretense of causing a public safety hazard.

http://www.tpnn.com/obamas-america-impeach-ob...

Sad STATE of affairs in America at present!

Ta ta

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad wreck on 25e in front of creek market!! 6 min Well 2
Brittney and Scott Trent 8 min Funny as hell 13
Thieves in bimble... 10 min Neighbors 34
Who just wrecked on 25e close to creek mart? 53 min I know 1
Chris N Daisy Hubbard 1 hr Abcd 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr know 166,372
Ellen Simpson 3 hr What now 4
eye dr. corbin out of business ? 6 hr in the know 6
Jerry Wayne Garland property 23 hr boone 9

Barbourville Jobs