'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#117004 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies Tofy, I know you are ever hopeful, but most of them are far too gone, on far too many issues to ever fully recover. And I don't see any epiphanies in their near future.
We can't let them drag us down.

I don't endlessly call myself a 'patriot' or 'hero' like the ones here who aren't either of those. But Unlike those people who claim these titles, I am a real American, who wants our country to succeed and prosper.

There is no way we can prosper when we're constantly rebuilding countries we bomb into oblivion! We need that money here. We need ALL Americans to tow an equal part of the rope to keep our country strong. No more of this BS of treating wealth with special privileges. They are no better or worse than any of us.

As Clinton proved years ago, treating everyone the same as far as taxes go, we DO prosper.

That formula can't not be spun any other way than success.

Republicans here and the ones like them in our country will be left behind. And I say so what. They're just dead weight anyway. No loads.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117005 Aug 18, 2013
He
He's

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117006 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't we spending as much money in Africa where people are dying in huge numbers daily?? Yes we help Africa, but lets be honest.... It's about oil.
I love that others think this way.

Since: Dec 11

#117007 Aug 18, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
The two biggest mistakes republicans make:Neither war nor politics are fought for ideologies or religion. They are fought for resources and ability to open ports.
This current generation of republicans have neither resources or ports to infiltrate the necessary accesses to accomplish victory.Instead of making friends and opening dialog they continue to close avenues shoving people aside thinking somehow victory can be purchased.Sorry but those days went the way of Nixon.
A new generation of people have emerged from the shadows bringing with them a power of unity perhaps learned from the elders of old...the flower children still live!
PEACE
tofy
The flower children have become the MAN, and they wield abusive power. NSA, IRS, Road Checks, unconstitutional eavesdropping, killing American citizens without trial yet giving terrorists 5 million dollar defense for workplace violence when he shouted Allahu Akbar? WTF Tofy...you're f-n stoned again!
Uncle Tab

United States

#117008 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Get rid of the 'rats & rino's' and Congress might be able to work together once again. It's up to 'we the people' to be very careful in who we send to represent us. Especially in the 2014 elections.
We also need to watch who comes in county wide. There is corruption in all areas. Police, fire departments ... Embezzlement going on. Numerous other things.
People need to be VERY aware of what is going on, instead of letting it be ... business as usual. That is what happened, we took our eye off the ball. Thus, our fault, but we have to work diligently to change what has happened.
The court systems in 'most' counties are VERY corrupt.
While letting drugs and payoff ... reign.
When we have republicans who made sure that we consider a corporation as a person..... We have a problem..... That's when the money starts exchanging hands under the table.

A corporation shouldn't be able to vote as a person. The sheer power of that isn't equal. The regular voter doesn't have that same power with elected officials.

We're all supposed to be equal...... Republicans keep making a big gap between corps than people.

Sold their souls to the devil and we (us who actually pay taxes, not you all) get the shaft.

More and more people are separating themselves from republicans because if that reason.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#117009 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Crow! How are you this fine morning??
MORE great news as usual!
And add that with the recovering auto industry, the jobs market improving and the many other things Obama jas fixed, great news for the country.
Just think how great things would be if republicans would stop sitting on their hands trying to make the black guy fail??
Decades from now in history books, I can only imagine how badly today's republicans will be portrayed. Their main goal was to make the first black president fail no matter the cost. And the damage done to our country just because of their predijuce views.
History will show how, even in this day and age, small minded racist bigots have so much hatred from women, minorities, gays, EVERYONE, but the rich cronies that lines their pockets.
Sad days in the greatest country in the world when the most important thing to these people is the buck.
I guess that's from the many shortcomings in life al republicans have.
"History will show how, even in this day and age, small minded racist bigots have so much hatred from women, minorities, gays, EVERYONE". "I guess that's from the many shortcomings in life al republicans have." Do you have any idea how these statements are totally bigoted????? How can you talk about a group of people like this? These are your neighbors, doctors, teachers, police officers, factory workers, etc.

I think history may refer to the following:
==========

Washington (CNN)-- As the House and the Senate debated and passed budgets recently, one person was notably absent from the debate: President Barack Obama.

For four years now, the president's agenda has been out-of-control spending, massive tax hikes on Americans and burdensome regulations on job creators. Since the president took office, we've seen more than $1.7 trillion in new tax hikes,$518 billion in new regulations, and $6 trillion added to the national debt.

Economic growth under this president has averaged just 0.8%. That isn't anywhere close to the 5% growth needed for a real recovery.

While it's certainly true that the president inherited a bad economy, it's important to note that he inherited it more than four years ago. What has he been doing since?

The fact is Obama's spending, tax and regulatory policies are smothering economic recovery, jobs and opportunity.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/03/opinion/thune-o...
Uncle Tab

United States

#117010 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhh ...
He way 'sharper than you ...
BUT
As of late, that is NOT saying much
:)
Your hate is a very sad pathetic thing.

Poor you.
ninety nine percent

Somerset, KY

#117011 Aug 18, 2013
Thank You! that is my Point, take the Rs and the Ds out of it! Look at the Middle East, how do they continue to control those People, they Divide Them, you can see the CIAs finger prints all over that situation over there, Bengazi, what a Joke, do you really think you know the Truth about anything concerning the Middle East, at one time or another we have been in bed with all of them, including Bin Laudin, they are doing the same thing to Us, if you cant see that youre BLIND!
Uncle Tab

United States

#117013 Aug 18, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"History will show how, even in this day and age, small minded racist bigots have so much hatred from women, minorities, gays, EVERYONE". "I guess that's from the many shortcomings in life al republicans have." Do you have any idea how these statements are totally bigoted????? How can you talk about a group of people like this? These are your neighbors, doctors, teachers, police officers, factory workers, etc.
I think history may refer to the following:
==========
Washington (CNN)-- As the House and the Senate debated and passed budgets recently, one person was notably absent from the debate: President Barack Obama.
For four years now, the president's agenda has been out-of-control spending, massive tax hikes on Americans and burdensome regulations on job creators. Since the president took office, we've seen more than $1.7 trillion in new tax hikes,$518 billion in new regulations, and $6 trillion added to the national debt.
Economic growth under this president has averaged just 0.8%. That isn't anywhere close to the 5% growth needed for a real recovery.
While it's certainly true that the president inherited a bad economy, it's important to note that he inherited it more than four years ago. What has he been doing since?
The fact is Obama's spending, tax and regulatory policies are smothering economic recovery, jobs and opportunity.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/03/opinion/thune-o...
It's not bigoted of mento point out bigotry.

Obama spending is the funniest thing you all could ever bring up.

Google Bush vs Obama spending, them get back with us behave you ever done this research before?? Obviously not.

Why not??
America Lady

Danville, KY

#117014 Aug 18, 2013
The State of Homelessness in America 2013
REPORT | APRIL 8, 2013

The national rate of homelessness was 20 homeless people per 10,000 people in the general population.

The rate for Veterans was 29 homeless Veterans per 10,000 Veterans in the general population.

http://www.endhomelessness.org/library/entry/...

WE 'need' to FIX OUR HOMELESS population
[which is probably more than reported/recorded]
and OUR Country ...
Instead of sending it overseas!

Evidently you have NO IDEA how much is sent abroad!
http://www.usaid.gov/results-and-data/budget-...

THE STATE DEPARTMENT AND USAID BUDGET
http://www.usaid.gov/news-information/fact-sh...

Fix ours, then resume.
America Lady

Danville, KY

#117015 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hate is a very sad pathetic thing.
Poor you.
It's NOT hate ... bub.
It IS complete DISGUST and disdain ...
For the way you treat people on here, that do not agree with you.

And your ideologies.
Killing babies - top one!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117016 Aug 18, 2013
For Crow, I adore you, but I do have a potty mouth and I only respect the respectable. That's the truth.

Jay is Ari, in another character. Seemingly different, like Johnny was to me, but the same. Not that it matters much, both are obnoxious, bigoted and racist.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117017 Aug 18, 2013
America Lady
The above post is me.
Had to reboot, clean, and sign in again ...

Sorry for the confusion :)
ninety nine percent

Somerset, KY

#117018 Aug 18, 2013
While we Continue to Argue about Silly Social Issues Designed to Divided Us, nothing of Consquence Changes, 156 People Decide who Runs for Office, any Canidate thats Runs is Bought and Paid For, when is the Last Time You Heard the Phrase, The Common Good! They dont Ask the American People anything anymore, it is obvious they are controlling the conversation!
Jay

Paris, TN

#117019 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm sending this to friends across the country, whom I know have some black friends and contacts.."
I literally laughed out loud when I read that line. You have to email this across the country to reach some black folk? Are you shitting me??
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. How very unfortunate for you.
Lemme help you out a little, I know quite a few black folk, and they would never ever EVER vote Republican. And yes, I can speak for 99% if not ALL of them. Soooo yeah. You go do that email thing. Get right on it.
LMAO @ I know some people.. who know some people.. who know some other people.. who know a black family.
You ain't no damn Yankee.
You are so stupid it gags me to even reply to you, so I will educate you about how the internet forwards work.

If I send to 15 people I know would be interested, they will likewish do the same. As it goes across the internet, it reaches all kinds of people, especially those you know of their lifestyle and who they are married to. Multiply by thousands in time - or don't believe me - go to your favorite Snopes and find out.

I do have family in CA who are of mixed marriage and they are not democraps.....she is an attorney and so is her Jamaican husband of 35 years.....not democraps either by the way. They have a fairly large family, and I know where this will spread.

All blacks need to read that page I posted last night. Published by blacks who finally realize that it's the democraps that have kept them in poverty all these years because of their selfish obsession to get their vote. That's it in a hand-basket dipwad.......!

Black Americans have moved up in this world in spite of your negative wish to keep them down. The ones on the street who have no access to a lot of information are the ones who answered the street question:
"What do you think of Obama picking Sarah Palin for his VP"? Most of them answered that they didn't have a problem with a woman VP.....she seems like a nice woman. Holy crap, Batman! Ya think!?
Uncle Tab

United States

#117020 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that others think this way.
Comes from a great parents!
Jay

Paris, TN

#117021 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
For Crow, I adore you, but I do have a potty mouth and I only respect the respectable. That's the truth.
Jay is Ari, in another character. Seemingly different, like Johnny was to me, but the same. Not that it matters much, both are obnoxious, bigoted and racist.
You're an ass and a fool! You just posted the most ignorant paragraph on here. But I agree with your dirty mouth! You are also liar. You claim to be Muslim. But you support gays and gay rights. True Muslim's do not! And you respect all religons, which Muslim's do not either! You're a fraud and a fake, and you don't love it here!!!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#117022 Aug 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The flower children have become the MAN, and they wield abusive power. NSA, IRS, Road Checks, unconstitutional eavesdropping, killing American citizens without trial yet giving terrorists 5 million dollar defense for workplace violence when he shouted Allahu Akbar? WTF Tofy...you're f-n stoned again!
Sorry Ari,The MAN IS GREED! He's been around along time.
You know your history my friend.He's not my kind never has been never will be! The killer of the American dream for those in search of a small piece of happiness trod over time and time again,and still to this day The Man continues to attempt to restrict the voice of the poverty stricken,the black,the gay and now they're fearful of the rise of Latin people.Seems to me there's fear coming from all that preach hate for anyone different than The MAN!
PEACE
tofy
Uncle Tab

United States

#117023 Aug 18, 2013
America Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NOT hate ... bub.
It IS complete DISGUST and disdain ...
For the way you treat people on here, that do not agree with you.
And your ideologies.
Killing babies - top one!
I've made it clear many times I'm against abortion.

Sad you don't realize republicans use that to keep you riled up.

How many times have feline had the chance to reverse it?

They take your lack of knowledge of issues against you.

Low IQ on the issues.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117024 Aug 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid it gags me to even reply to you, so I will educate you about how the internet forwards work.
If I send to 15 people I know would be interested, they will likewish do the same. As it goes across the internet, it reaches all kinds of people, especially those you know of their lifestyle and who they are married to. Multiply by thousands in time - or don't believe me - go to your favorite Snopes and find out.
I do have family in CA who are of mixed marriage and they are not democraps.....she is an attorney and so is her Jamaican husband of 35 years.....not democraps either by the way. They have a fairly large family, and I know where this will spread.
All blacks need to read that page I posted last night. Published by blacks who finally realize that it's the democraps that have kept them in poverty all these years because of their selfish obsession to get their vote. That's it in a hand-basket dipwad.......!
Black Americans have moved up in this world in spite of your negative wish to keep them down. The ones on the street who have no access to a lot of information are the ones who answered the street question:
"What do you think of Obama picking Sarah Palin for his VP"? Most of them answered that they didn't have a problem with a woman VP.....she seems like a nice woman. Holy crap, Batman! Ya think!?
Most often ppl delete the zealots emails like that lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 15 min been there 17
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 16 min Yah 11
Richard hicks dating a inmate abuser 26 min Lover 1
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 28 min Hick 12
Indictments 42 min John 10
Journey threw hell 53 min Diana 1
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 2 hr John 3
who will you vote for as jailer 4 hr Unsatisfied voter 64
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 4 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 7 hr Voter 15