'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#116971 Aug 18, 2013
ninety nine percent wrote:
Hillary Clinton is the Best Republican in the Race, I have a hard time understanding, why the Republicans Hate Obama so much, Hell he is the second best Republican, after 5 yrs of argueing about Social Issues, with the worst Depression in History as a Backdrop, what has he done, please explain, in case I missed something, I am getting a little SUPPESIOUS, I think that they are Playing Chess, and we are Playing Checkers,(ie) we are being PLAYED!
WAY too much to explain, and we've been over this so many times. Go back and read this thread and see what's been going on with our country. Jumping in on a message board not knowing the facts is a typical republican thing to do here, but it wastes time going over these things over and over.

I know you can't understand unemployment, auto industry, healthcare, and the improvements that have occurred over the last 5 years with no help from republicans.

But hey!' What can anyone expect from republicans who are being played like cheap fiddles by the very people they vote for??

http://muncievoice.com/8132/gop-a-home-for-lo...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116972 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't "I"
THIS
to
the
AG
???
Oh Y~E~A~H ...
It's ALL on here ...
In 'magnetic INK'...
Perpetually :)
By all means, go ahead, report your own comment.

I think you should do it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116973 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
you are 'such' a dumchit!
Uncle Tab

United States

#116974 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you'd PAY attention ...
you would NOT ...
put your FOOT
in your
MOUTH!
Refer to Post #116958
On June 27, 2010, Byrd was admitted to Inova Fairfax Hospital in Virginia, for what was initially assumed to be heat stroke and dehydration. But soon thereafter, it became apparent that the senator was seriously ill.
He died early the following morning. <<--<<<
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...
Ohhhh I see.

You all have fits when we bring up Dumbya.... Yet you bring up a dead guy.

Republican logic..... I never can get the hang of that craziness

Lmao
Uncle Tab

United States

#116975 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari.
"It's hers if she wants it."
Hillary Clinton 2016
Same thing I thought.

Whenever we come in and he's posting, he ALWAYS leaves and these crazy names show up.

Blatantly obvious.

That brave Internet marine

:-D
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#116976 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao@the loon reporting herself...I told her two hours ago to go take her nip/nap, she is drooling on the keyboard, babbling crazy talk. That one takes the cake. hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#116977 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't "I"
THIS
to
the
AG
???
Oh Y~E~A~H ...
It's ALL on here ...
In 'magnetic INK'...
Perpetually :)
If you do complain to the AG about it, he'll read your crazy ass and send a drone right out.

Your best bet is to keep your insane low IQ mouth shut to not draw attention from the NSA and NOT get a drone to get you in the crosshairs.

And feel free to send that to the AG ASAP.

Get with ari.... He has my name!

Bahahahaha

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#116978 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LEARN from the past ...
That way you won't
be so stoopid ...
in the future!
``````````
Robert Byrd was first elected to Congress when Harry Truman was serving in the White House and segregationists held enough sway in the Senate to block even the mildest civil rights laws.
Byrd has died, at age 92, as a senator serving as an ally and champion of the nation's first African-American president.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/36753/robert-by... #
Robert Byrd
Byrd’s relationship with the KKK continued through the late 1940s. In 1947 he wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard, stating,“The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation.”
In 1952, however, as he was running for the U.S. House of Representatives, Byrd severed his ties with the Klan. He later expressed remorse about his participation in the organization.“I know now I was wrong,” Byrd said.“Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don’t mind apologizing over and over again. I can’t erase what happened.”
On June 27, 2010, Byrd was admitted to Inova Fairfax Hospital in Virginia, for what was initially assumed to be heat stroke and dehydration. But soon thereafter, it became apparent that the senator was seriously ill. He died early the following morning.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...
Robert Byrd's Voting Record and Policy Positions
By Discover The Networks
Following is an overview of Byrd’s policy positions and his voting record on key pieces of legislation during his years in the Senate:
Abortion: Byrd received a rating of 43% by NARAL, indicating a mixed voting record on abortion. In 1999 and 2003, the senator voted in favor of bills prohibiting the procedure commonly known as partial-birth abortion. In 2004 he voted against the Unborn Victims of Violence Act, which proposed to make it an added criminal offense for someone to injure or kill a fetus while carrying out a crime against a pregnant woman. In July 2006 he voted in favor of notifying the parents of minors who have gotten out-of-state abortions.
In October 2007 he voted to allow the Department of Health and Human Services to make grants to organizations that perform abortions.
Marriage: In September 1996 and June 2006, Byrd voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage.[against queers - that's GREAT]
Welfare: Byrd voted in favor of the Welfare Reform Act of 1996, which ultimately succeeded in moving large numbers of people off of public assistance and into jobs.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/b...
u LOSER u ...
Learning from the past is a big reason Obama won the last two elections. It is Repubs that have no memory.
OZombies

United States

#116979 Aug 18, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also not YOUR "bee goo", whatever that may be. "Sweetheart" is a term of endearment and I would not expect that "bee goo" is.
I do drive an American made auto and so does my husband. We make a point to purchase American made products whenever we can. Our car purchases were from the Ford Motor Company which was NOT bailed out by the government. I do not have any children under the age of 26 and when my children graduated college at age 22, they gained employment and either purchased their own insurance or it was provided by their employer. I have not received any rebates from insurance companies. I do drive on roads and bridges and some of these are being repaired just as they were during every presidency prior to this one. I will receive SS/Medicare when I am old enough just as every other eligible American does now and in the future, if it is still available.
I have no problem with agreeing to disagree. We are two Americans with very different views. That is certainly nothing new. I am just glad that as Americans, we are free to voice our opinions.
Have a great day!
Very intelligent response ...!!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#116980 Aug 18, 2013
The two biggest mistakes republicans make:Neither war nor politics are fought for ideologies or religion. They are fought for resources and ability to open ports.
This current generation of republicans have neither resources or ports to infiltrate the necessary accesses to accomplish victory.Instead of making friends and opening dialog they continue to close avenues shoving people aside thinking somehow victory can be purchased.Sorry but those days went the way of Nixon.
A new generation of people have emerged from the shadows bringing with them a power of unity perhaps learned from the elders of old...the flower children still live!
PEACE
tofy

Location hidden

#116981 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you are 'such' a dumchit!
Stick to the subject! Did you report yourself to the AG yet?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116982 Aug 18, 2013
How MANY on here
have WISHED a DRONE strike on "ME" ...???
-[written IT on the board]-

huuummmmm
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of you are ADULTS on here?
OR
are ALL of you just a bunch of 'clueless' teenagers!?!

You SEEM to have the LOW intelligence of someone like that! That has NOT yet had enough life experiences and HISTORY to

KNOW

anything

about your country!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116983 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do complain to the AG about it, he'll read your crazy ass and send a drone right out.
Your best bet is to keep your insane low IQ mouth shut to not draw attention from the NSA and NOT get a drone to get you in the crosshairs.
And feel free to send that to the AG ASAP.
Get with ari.... He has my name!
Bahahahaha
Nahhh ... hun ...
It wouldn't BE the AG, that I contacted ...
That is you dwIdioTs forte

:)

I'd GO above!
Ya know ...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#116984 Aug 18, 2013
RepubliCON wrote:
For 5 years you have been told Obama is gonna knock on your door and take your guns.
And for 5 years gun manufacturers have enjoyed record profits
How does it feel to be played for suckers
SUCKERS!!!
About like OBAMAcare, it has already shown it will work and they haven't even kicked it all in gear. Glad we have a DEMOCRATIC run state so they can tell GRANDrand and turtleman where to stick it and implement it. hahaha IT IS LAW people, get over it.
TRANSCRIPT: President Obama’s August 9, 2013, news conference at the White House
Q: OK, thank you. I want to ask you about two important dates that are coming up. October 1st, you're going to implement your signature health care law. You recently decided on your own to delay a key part of that. And I wonder, if you pick and choose what parts of the law to implement, couldn't your successor down the road pick and choose whether they'll implement your law and keep it in place?
PRESIDENT OBAMA:
With respect to health care, I didn't simply choose to delay this on my own. This was in consultation with businesses all across the country, many of whom are supportive of the Affordable Care Act, but -- and who -- many of whom, by the way, are already providing health insurance to their employees but were concerned about the operational details of changing their HR operation
Read more:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/transc...
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I don't think anyone believed "Obama is gonna knock on your door and take your guns". I believe law abiding citizens felt that government was attempting to legislate restrictions to their rights per the Second Amendment. Unfortunately, many law abiding gun owners do not trust the government. As a result, many of them chose to purchase guns and ammunition before the government attempted to restrict their rights.

As far as Obamacare:
==========

There is nothing simple about Obamacare. It runs more than 2,000 pages. It has spawned more than 10,000 pages of regulations. The nonpartisan Congressional Research Service reports the law will create so many new government agencies that the actual number is “unknowable.” Senator Jay Rockefeller, Democrat of West Virginia, called Obamacare “the most complex piece of legislation ever passed by the United States Congress” and “just beyond comprehension.”

But the main reason Obamacare is encountering obstacles is simple: the American people do not want it. Recent polls show 54 percent of Americans oppose the law, 53 percent want opponents to “continue trying to change or stop it,” and 56 percent want to return what we had before. This June will mark four solid years of public opposition. Some polls show a mere third of the public supports Obamacare. Unions that supported it are now “frustrated and angry” over its unintended consequences. One such union is calling for repeal.

Indeed, democratic accountability forced Obamacare’s authors to give states veto power over many of the law’s provisions, and is leading states to exercise those vetoes. Two-thirds of states have refused to implement Obamacare’s health insurance “exchanges,” a move that blocks some $800 billion of new entitlement spending. Thanks to last year’s Supreme Court ruling, as many as half the states may likewise veto Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion. Yet the I.R.S. is preparing to tax, borrow and spend that $800 billion anyway.

Obamacare may be the law of the land, but it lacks legitimacy. So does its implementation.

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2013/05/...

Location hidden

#116985 Aug 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
How MANY on here
have WISHED a DRONE strike on "ME" ...???
-[written IT on the board]-
huuummmmm
<quoted text>
How many of you are ADULTS on here?
OR
are ALL of you just a bunch of 'clueless' teenagers!?!
You SEEM to have the LOW intelligence of someone like that! That has NOT yet had enough life experiences and HISTORY to
KNOW
anything
about your country!
Not me. I always said you needed to be placed in a FEMA Camp for reeducation.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116986 Aug 18, 2013
Full Transcript of the Mitt Romney Secret Video

Romney: There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. And I mean, the president starts off with 48, 49, 48—he starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn't connect. And he'll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. I mean that's what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people—I'll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives. What I have to do is convince the 5 to 10 percent in the center that are independents that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not, what it looks like. I mean, when you ask those people…we do all these polls—I find it amazing—we poll all these people, see where you stand on the polls, but 45 percent of the people will go with a Republican, and 48 or 4 ...

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/f...

Read the WHOLE thing ...
and DO NOT take it out of context ...

You will SEE the 'truth' in it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#116987 Aug 18, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
The two biggest mistakes republicans make:Neither war nor politics are fought for ideologies or religion. They are fought for resources and ability to open ports.
This current generation of republicans have neither resources or ports to infiltrate the necessary accesses to accomplish victory.Instead of making friends and opening dialog they continue to close avenues shoving people aside thinking somehow victory can be purchased.Sorry but those days went the way of Nixon.
A new generation of people have emerged from the shadows bringing with them a power of unity perhaps learned from the elders of old...the flower children still live!
PEACE
tofy
Agreed!

You got it TOFY!!!

Great true fact.

This country is changing, younger, more open minds are coming in with new ideas.

And those ideas are peaceful and we have a 'make peace' ideology.

I think (hope) I caught your meaning? Correct me if I'm wrong?

Location hidden

#116988 Aug 18, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
PEACE
tofy
Chris Christie is the only Repub that could win a national election but Repubs are not going to let him. He's too much of a common sense guy for them .

Since: Dec 11

#116989 Aug 18, 2013
"Assassination TIME: Sr. journalist ‘can’t wait’ to justify drone strike that will kill Assange"

http://rt.com/news/assange-time-grunwald-twit...

Location hidden

#116990 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing I thought.
Whenever we come in and he's posting, he ALWAYS leaves and these crazy names show up.
Blatantly obvious.
That brave Internet marine
:-D
I always know. It's a gift. lol

Blatantly obvious indeed Uncle T.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the Garland family 37 min family friend 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min ChromiuMan 131,886
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 5 hr gator 15
Jason woolum (Jul '11) 7 hr buster hyman 13
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 8 hr Mee 3
terry smith from the creek 9 hr Curious 3
poachers on davis bend (Nov '10) 10 hr take my word 19
Need food badly 10 hr koko 53
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 12 hr Get a life 8
Porsche mills Fri Well.... 24
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search