'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
102,921 - 102,940 of 151,117 Comments Last updated 25 min ago
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#116787 Aug 17, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Good evening dears. Crow, Uncle T, RC Coca Cola.
What'd I miss?
Hi ILIH, you just missed a couple circus acts. hahaha We are waiting with our bag of peanuts for the elephants and the circus clown arisock to reveal Uncle Tab's name and claims he has. So far he is a no show except for spinning his lies. Other than that it is the SOS different day. haha

Hope you had a lovely weekend so far.

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#116788 Aug 17, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
I never say this, but...LMAO! That was it?? That's all there is to these boastful claims? That was like watching Geraldo open Capone's vault to find...nothing.
Ok, well, golly I don't know how I'll be able to sleep after all that excitement, but I'll sure try. Heh.
G'nite Tab, RC. You both rule. Dream sweet.
LMAO!!

He is such a fool. Poor dumb bastard probably sits in a dark basement all days watching old XFile reruns thinking they're all based on fact.

He is mentally deficient.

Have a great nite. See ya soon :-)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#116789 Aug 17, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
I never say this, but...LMAO! That was it?? That's all there is to these boastful claims? That was like watching Geraldo open Capone's vault to find...nothing.
Ok, well, golly I don't know how I'll be able to sleep after all that excitement, but I'll sure try. Heh.
G'nite Tab, RC. You both rule. Dream sweet.
hahaha, good one on Geraldo and the vault. I intended to leave an hour ago but seen you, red shoe, and ILIH show up and wanted to see if arisocks was going to play truth or dare.... I can't hang in here much longer. I am winding down. Nice comfy bed is calling my name...hahaha

Have a goodnight and pleasant dreams.

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#116790 Aug 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
"Non-Believers Are Smarter Than Religious People, Study Claims
Do you believe that?" ~ batshit )8~D> crazy loon
hahaha TOPIX says so, that's your reference. hahahahahahaha
"It's "embarrassing" to ME" ~ batshit )8~D> crazy loon
YOU are an embarrassment.
"LOW
in
intelligence" ~ batshit )8~D> crazy loon
YOU are very LOW on intelligence. Cut back on the tequila. loon
"deliberate dumbing DOWN of America!" ~ batshit
)8~D> crazy loon
the way your CONS want you and you are...DUMB
"I haven't READ the entire obc bill" ~ batshit
)8~D> crazy loon
YOU don't read the entire ANYTHING
GO TO BED loon, we need to lock the asylum up. lol love that red shoe..
DITCH ARISOCK & batshit )8~D> crazy loon
DITCH MITCH
All this entertainment .....and it's FREE!! Lol

Great post
Uncle Tab

United States

#116791 Aug 17, 2013
I'm still laughing at Capones vault lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#116792 Aug 17, 2013
I guess we can finally put ari's credibility 6 foot under. It's dead as a door nail.

I wonder why republicans from top to bottom are deceitful??i just don't understand why they're so ignorant?

Ignorance is a big issue with republican voters.

I can understand why none of them have families..... Even ppl close to them stay away.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#116793 Aug 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
All this entertainment .....and it's FREE!! Lol
Great post
It is funny. I have more entertainment here than any FB candy crush/Farmville could be. I tell them quit sending me request I don't play games on the computer. Maybe solitaire..hahaha all gov't employees played solitaire on the computers when bored. haha

I guess I am calling it a night too. I had too much fun for one day on topix. It was real Uncle Tab, we smoked them. Wish Calvin could have joined in. He'd have been pretty witty with the bs the arisocks and queen loon spits out.

Have a goodnight. See ya tomorrow.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116794 Aug 17, 2013
Thanks Ari ...
For bringing up that old post :)

It's been FUN reminiscing ...
Walking down 'memory lane'

SHOWS ...
he was a profane poster back then TOO!

Loved this tho :)

^
^
^
Big Stevie wrote:
AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD

To the guy who tried to mug me in downtown Houston the night before last:

Date: May 27, 2009, 1:43 a.m. C.S.T.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment. I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason. My girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head, isn't it?

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again.

After I called your mother or "Mama" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 150 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. That made his day, and he wanted to tell you thanks!

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb, after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Later, I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell phone. Ma Bell just now shut down the line, although I only used the phone for a little over a day now, so what's going on with that? Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target. The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat, I guess while he traced your number etc.

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you, but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your type of crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have yourself a good day!

Thoughtfully yours,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116795 Aug 17, 2013
WoW ...
I'll DO this one AGAIN!
:)

The Myth of the Clinton Surplus

http://www.craigsteiner.us/articles/16

The Myth of the Clinton Surplus, Part II
http://www.craigsteiner.us/articles/30
Uncle Tab

United States

#116796 Aug 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny. I have more entertainment here than any FB candy crush/Farmville could be. I tell them quit sending me request I don't play games on the computer. Maybe solitaire..hahaha all gov't employees played solitaire on the computers when bored. haha
I guess I am calling it a night too. I had too much fun for one day on topix. It was real Uncle Tab, we smoked them. Wish Calvin could have joined in. He'd have been pretty witty with the bs the arisocks and queen loon spits out.
Have a goodnight. See ya tomorrow.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Same here, had a great time today. There is no way to spin what happened today no matter how hard they try. Even republicans here have seen it, they can deny it as usual.... Denial doesn't make it fact.

I'm heading to bed myself I'm wore out from republican stupidities and LIES!!

Night all! And don't worry republicans.... We'll be back tomorrow. Lol
Jay

Paris, TN

#116797 Aug 17, 2013
Good evening. Don't ask me if I've gone back and read all your posts because I haven't. I don't really care what you all said today, because it's the same ole, same ole. Never the less, I think NBRA is sending a strong message.

See for yourself...

Black Republicans call for Obama impeachment

President ‘has prevented, obstructed and impeded the administration of justice’

(Watchdog Wire)– The National Black Republican Association (NBRA) based in Sarasota, FL, headed by Chairman Frances Rice, filed Articles of Impeachment against President Barack Obama with the following language:

We, black American citizens, in order to free ourselves and our fellow citizens from governmental tyranny, do herewith submit these Articles of Impeachment to Congress for the removal of President Barack H. Obama, aka, Barry Soetoro, from office for his attack on liberty and commission of egregious acts of despotism that constitute high crimes and misdemeanors.

After listing a whole page of Articles of Impeachment and the Declaration of Independence , concluded:

Wherefore Barack H. Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office.

The Articles of Impeachment have been sent to President Obama, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, House Speaker Boehner, House Minority Leader Pelosi and the full Judiciary Committee of the US House of Representatives for action.

http://www.nbra.info/

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116798 Aug 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Ms ILiH! How are you?
I'm owning ari as usual lol
What you been up to tonight?
Not surprised. lol
I'm well thanks.. just now got in from dinner with friends. You?

Good night Crow & RC! Sleep well.
Jay

Paris, TN

#116799 Aug 17, 2013
THE ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT

Enjoy...

http://blackrepublican.blogspot.com/2013/08/b...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116800 Aug 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
Good evening. Don't ask me if I've gone back and read all your posts because I haven't. I don't really care what you all said today, because it's the same ole, same ole. Never the less, I think NBRA is sending a strong message.
See for yourself...
Black Republicans call for Obama impeachment
President ‘has prevented, obstructed and impeded the administration of justice’
(Watchdog Wire)– The National Black Republican Association (NBRA) based in Sarasota, FL, headed by Chairman Frances Rice, filed Articles of Impeachment against President Barack Obama with the following language:
We, black American citizens, in order to free ourselves and our fellow citizens from governmental tyranny, do herewith submit these Articles of Impeachment to Congress for the removal of President Barack H. Obama, aka, Barry Soetoro, from office for his attack on liberty and commission of egregious acts of despotism that constitute high crimes and misdemeanors.
After listing a whole page of Articles of Impeachment and the Declaration of Independence , concluded:
Wherefore Barack H. Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office.
The Articles of Impeachment have been sent to President Obama, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, House Speaker Boehner, House Minority Leader Pelosi and the full Judiciary Committee of the US House of Representatives for action.
http://www.nbra.info/
Thanks Jay :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116801 Aug 17, 2013
Another one from: Big Stevie :)

ONLY IN AMERICA

Only in America .......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in America .......do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

Only in America ......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

Only in America ......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

Only in America .......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight

Only in America .......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well:'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

Only in America .......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

Only in America ... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

Only in America ... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

Only in America ... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

Since: Dec 11

#116802 Aug 17, 2013
A 52 year old Liberal...heh?

Scudmissile is a Dud!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#116803 Aug 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
A 52 year old Liberal...heh?
Scudmissile is a Dud!
WE already knew that ...
From years ago :)
2011 to be exact ...

:)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#116804 Aug 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
BLACK REPUBLICANS CALL FOR OBAMA IMPEACHMENT from
batshit )8~D> crazy loon's right winged nut daily
hahaha, you will love this...RNC Chairman calling the birthers ASSES. hahaha
Michael Steele:'Asinine' GOP Talk Of Obama Impeachment Has 'No Grounding In Reality'(VIDEO)
Former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele spoke out against Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Texas) on Tuesday, rejecting calls for an effort to impeach President Barack Obama.
"These comments, they're just beyond the pale," Steele said. "Particularly from members of the House, who take these arcane, asinine positions that they know have no basis in fact and no grounding in reality."
Farenthold held a town hall over the weekend, where he faced a strong anti-Obama birther constituent. She asked if he would sign a bill out there aimed at investigating the validity of Obama's birth certificate.
“You tie into a question I get a lot:'If everybody’s so unhappy with what the president’s done, why don’t you impeach him?’” Farenthold said.“I’ll give you a real frank answer about that: If we were to impeach the president tomorrow, you could probably get the votes in the House of Representatives to do it. But it would go to the Senate, and he wouldn’t be convicted.”
A February HuffPost-YouGov poll surveyed 3,000 U.S. adults, finding that at least half of Republicans support removing Obama from office. Some birthers have not relented on their quest to disprove Obama's birth certificate, with a group of protesters picketing in mid-August against the president in Florida.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/14/mich...
Shows how out of touch with reality these CONS are. Still trying to make him a ONE TERM PRESIDENT....hahaha yeppers, that is BACKWARD eh?
You might be a RepubliCON: if you think US born Obama isn't eligible to be President because of his father, but CANADIAN born Ted Cruz's is because of his mother.
Dumbasses
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
See for yourself...we did ari/jay...remember your batshit )8~D> crazy loon posted it first. Get with the program and get your bullshit over so we can lock up the asylum doors. Enough bats for tonight. Read all about paul....oh wait couldn't grow a pair and prove Uncle Tab wrong and the loon has resorted to copying big stevie's endless jokes. It's lock up time. hahahaha

What a joke you idiot circus clowns are. Have fun playing with yourself. We will be back to counterclaim all your winged nut daily bullshit.

lmao@the lemming circus clown socks when I should already have been in my big comfy bed forgetting about what losers you are. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH THE CIRCUS SOCKS

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#116805 Aug 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi...I had these articles last night, but after that fiasco it was too late to do anything as you know.

I am sending these articles to friends across the country, whom I know have some black friends and contacts. They will forward this information until it reaches the right hands. As time goes by, and this information spreads, black Americans will learn the truth about the democratic party. As more and more black representatives are appointed and voted into government positions, these are the people who will educated the black community who have been duped for so long by this and many former administrations of our gov't. With Obama's drop in ratings, as low as 35%, many are blacks who are discouraged with his lies and promises. Sorely pissed off right now about amnesty, the wheel is turning in another direction. Hillary will lose the black democratic voters who by then will have had it with Obama and his minions. And Barack and company will be enjoying life and writing his memories in his mansion in - Hawaii-eeee!
Watch and see...LOL, I love it...hahaha!
Jay

Paris, TN

#116806 Aug 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Meant to say memoirs, not memories, but basically the same thing. It's late and we've been running all day. Got home around 9:30 so I didn't even go back in these files to recoup. Don't matter tho, same shit different day is all.

Have a good Sunday!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min VINCE 1,281
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min The_Box 130,468
Travis slushpup 44 min Brenda 6
betty mills 2 hr friend 3
hot girl a the funeral home 5 hr wow 7
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 10 hr Tell it 9
Calvary Christian start date? (Jul '13) 10 hr PARENT 15
•••
•••
•••