'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 280144 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#117175 Aug 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just me C , I was just testing to see how long it's going to take before someone figured out. You don't have to do hacking to write in someone's name and change to their city and state from your own computer. That's how someone did the other night, use my name and my location. Simple is that. So if someone would do that it's to start fight.
Personally I wouldn't but others might.
Gold star for you C...!!
:-))!!
Like I said the other night, though, O, that's how it starts. Hacking, stalking, insinuating that they have (or maybe actually do have) your personal information is the next step. Please be careful.

I agree with you 100% that whoever does that type of thing is trying to start a fight.

Thanks for the gold star...lol! First one I've gotten in a loooong time!
OZombies

United States

#117176 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why you use a sock to be vile. You fool no one.
Fool you for sure ...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#117177 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
We may as well, he's got like 146 names already.
And don't you have to get a new email with every registered name??

Why go they all that dumbshit??

Seems like a really stupid thing to do and for what? To try to make a bunch of people on the Internet think your numbers are greater?

The Internet must be very important to them.:-D

Sad..... Very sad.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#117178 Aug 18, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad! I did not catch that you must wear a helmet and ride on a short yellow bus.
Yeah, you probably don't catch a lot of things with that head so far up your ass! HUYA!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117179 Aug 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I didn't say F/you...!!
No, you made a reference to defecation on my face. Sunshine doesn't suit you.
I still say you're Ari.

Location hidden

#117180 Aug 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool you for sure ...!!
I disagree. But alright.
Hey where'd Ari go?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117181 Aug 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari...!!
I did this to show how mean people can be. Anyone can change name and your location. Country girl likes to do that just to start fight. She did one night with me, AL and E...typing really nasty stuff,'we wrote to each other'.
All tho I like name Sunshine.
If someone does that in mine name, I wouldn't. I want everyone to know that. With technology this days you can be in all 7 continents in one night !!!
Thank Ari...!!
:-))
hahaha, ANOTHER one confesses to being a sock. Way to go chemtrail. I told you and you denied it. You clowns can't disguise your wording and key words to fool that many people. Not surprising. Some people don't use a bunch of devices and proxies. Must be exhausting to play that game you idiots do. Guess it validates you huh? Which avatar is yours? I am sure there are plenty. We didn't need you to tell us about technology but thanks for showing us what a fraudulent, circus sock you are.

You might be a RepubliCON if... you believe "lying and Cheating 101" should be a college course.

Arisock could be the professor. hahahahaha Bunch of ignorant circus socks.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Sad But True

Richmond, KY

#117182 Aug 18, 2013
The bush crime family goes back a long way.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/...

BBC: Bush's Grandfather Planned Fascist Coup In America
A BBC Radio 4 investigation sheds new light on a major subject that has received little historical attention, the conspiracy on behalf of a group of influential powerbrokers, led by Prescott Bush, to overthrow FDR and implement a fascist dictatorship in the U.S. based around the ideology of Mussolini and Hitler.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007...
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#117183 Aug 18, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I got ya sweet pea hangen bushite! The only thing you appear to be an expert in is being a dumbass! Hmmm,,, how do you see through anything with your head so far up your ass???? HUYA!
TIR
Are you hitting on me? Awe, too cute pumpkin.

I may be able to fit you in sometime in late October...

#117184 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like a really stupid thing to do and for what? To try to make a bunch of people on the Internet think your numbers are greater?
Sad..... Very sad.
What a giant time suck. I guess they've got their reasons, but honestly I'm glad I don't understand them. It must be awful have that kind of mindset.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117185 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad..... Very sad.
Obviously as they have proven every day on here it is the only life they have. I barely have the time or energy to post all my stuff under my own name between living my real life. Pathetic of them. But typical of repukes. Always exaggerating on the numbers. haha Funny they are always short come elections huh? It won't get better for them either.

About time for the batshit )8~D> crazy loon to fly in on her broom with all the winged nut daily and topix sites. hahaha I can see her nipping and pounding keys already. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Location hidden

#117186 Aug 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad..... Very sad.
I believe so, yeah.. and I have no idea why.
I've been here far too long though, it's bedtime. Carry on calling Ari out for the slime he is.

Good night Crow, Rc, TIR, Uncle T.
OZombies

United States

#117187 Aug 18, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said the other night, though, O, that's how it starts. Hacking, stalking, insinuating that they have (or maybe actually do have) your personal information is the next step. Please be careful.
I agree with you 100% that whoever does that type of thing is trying to start a fight.
Thanks for the gold star...lol! First one I've gotten in a loooong time!
You're Welcome C...!!

I just want to show how easy it is. I didn't use anyone's name here.
I check my bank statements every month, my credit report every year and my checking account every week. I have with every credit card company not to give my information to anyone.

Couple of years ago my credit card was stolen, someone use it but thank God for the bank security, fraud dept. called me the same night. It was charged about $300.00 and I was not responsible. Account was closed and I reported to police dept.

Thanks for your advise C *!!

:-))!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117188 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. But alright.
Hey where'd Ari go?
Changing socks and pming the loon would be my guess. haha

[email protected] circus clown socks. ACT IV

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#117189 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been here far too long though, it's bedtime. Carry on calling Ari out for the slime he is.
Goodnight ILIH, pleasant dreams. It's been real.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stanford

#117190 Aug 18, 2013
Sad But True wrote:
The bush crime family goes back a long way.
How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/...
BBC: Bush's Grandfather Planned Fascist Coup In America
A BBC Radio 4 investigation sheds new light on a major subject that has received little historical attention, the conspiracy on behalf of a group of influential powerbrokers, led by Prescott Bush, to overthrow FDR and implement a fascist dictatorship in the U.S. based around the ideology of Mussolini and Hitler.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007...
Very true. When prescott bush came onto the scene, our world took a turn for the worse. It took an act of congress to stop his nazi money laundering. If anyone wants to read stuff that is stranger than any novel, just start digging into the bush cartel/crime family!
The sad part is that it's all true. They are a family of hucksters!

TIR

#117191 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. But alright.
Hey where'd Ari go?
He's busy being an "EXPERT".

Can I keep the gold star anyway?

Stanford

#117192 Aug 18, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you hitting on me? Awe, too cute pumpkin.
I may be able to fit you in sometime in late October...
Not even in your dreams rush puffer. Now go tell your family they want you! HUYA!

TIR
Uncle Tab

United States

#117193 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Note Ms Love

#117194 Aug 18, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
G'nite, ILiH. Dream sweet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 17 min -Christopher Jarvis 812
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min -Christopher Jarvis 165,695
Dozier 28 min -Christopher Jarvis 2
Reasonable Arguments against the Existence of G... 46 min -Christopher Jarvis 1
What is wrong with people 1 hr -Christopher Jarvis 6
Gays and trans sinners 1 hr -Christopher Jarvis 6
Where were you back in the 70's? 1 hr -Christopher Jarvis 5
Police and Ambulance 8 hr Molly 108

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages