'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186324 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#114153 Aug 8, 2013
Read at your own risk/discernment :)...

Obama: Brain-Chipped, Mars-Travelling Clone of Pharaoh Akhenaton?
August 1st, 2013
(TrutherGirls)– July 30th, 2013 – Obama’s birth certificate has gotten a lot of attention, but this is the stuff we should really be asking about!

-7.-
http://dprogram.net/2013/08/01/obama-brain-ch...

7. Obama Calls Constitution ‘Charter of Negative Liberties’

http://dprogram.net/2013/06/12/obama-calls-co...

;~)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#114154 Aug 8, 2013
Ten Questions Jay Leno Could Have Asked Barack Obama

1. Over the last couple of weeks, you have made many references to the need to move beyond “phony scandals.” What specifically do you mean by that?

2. Where were you during the Benghazi attack?

3. Why did you and Hillary Clinton claim for weeks that the murder of four Americans in Benghazi was caused by a YouTube video that no one saw or even heard of until you sent Susan Rice on five Sunday shows to make that ridiculous assertion?

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/ten-questions-j...

4. Last May, when we learned that the IRS has been bullying American citizens trying to exercise their First Amendment rights, you said that the misconduct uncovered was “inexcusable.” What has your administration done to express your displeasure with the officials involved?

5. Has anyone been fired as a result of the IRS misconduct?

6. Is IRS senior official Lois Lerner, the one who headed the division that engaged in that unacceptable misconduct, going to stay on paid leave indefinitely?

7. Speaking of the IRS, recently the acting chief of the IRS, Daniel Werful, told a House committee that he would prefer to keep his current health care plan rather than switch to one from the Affordable Care Act exchanges. Since the IRS is the agency charged with enforcing Obamacare, how do you explain the fact that officials in that agency think Obamacare is good enough for others but not for Mr. Werfel and other IRS employees?

8. Recently, your administration delayed the Obamacare employer mandate for one year. How can you decide to enforce only certain parts of duly-enacted legislation, which you have signed?

9. Some have suggested that this delay is designed to prevent Obamacare from having the effect in the 2014 mid-term election that it had in 2010; that is, destroying any hope of Democrat victories in most Congressional districts. Is that true?

10. Like you, your Attorney General, Eric Holder, is historic. He is the first AG to be held in contempt of Congress for stonewalling requests about his changing stories about his disastrous “Fast and Furious” scheme. Do you agree with Mr. Holder’s withholding information from Congress? Have you expressed an opinion to him about whether or not he should cooperate? If so, what did you tell him? If not, why haven’t you spoken to him about it?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114156 Aug 8, 2013
Artists Image of Dr King Jr. in 'hoodie' GOES Viral ...
http://thebuzzcincy.com/1511619/artists-image...
http://thebuzzcincy.com/1511342/former-white-...
???

WHY are they
[you figure out who 'they' IS - smart ones :)]

'trying' to DEMEAN a Great man's historical LEGACY?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114160 Aug 8, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush's hind end stays chapped. It's all the friction from those big hamhocks of his rubbing together.
I gotta get busy, chick. Have a great afternoon!
Me too. I did have a great afternoon. Went swimming, so humid, apparently it rained all around me, but we didn't get any. Hope we do so I don't have to water all my flowers and the grass. So grateful for central air.:)

You are right about that nut. Boy does he have those idiots roped in. I use to love when Jon Stewart imitated him. I posted some of them way back for Calvin. He likes The Daily Show too. You can youtube Jon Stewart does Rush etc and find a bunch. They are fall on the floor holding your stomach funny.

Hope you had a great afternoon too. I didn't make the meeting since I did catch my nephew off the bus and he wanted to swim before his dad picked him up. I will have to catch it on the news.

DITCH MITCH
Sue R

Greenup, KY

#114161 Aug 8, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, no comments on the lies you spewed about 9/11? Sore subject for you losers eh? Like the Nixon era wire taps eh? As well as all the repuke/teabagging articles of REAL NEWS with them saying they will while fighting with the GOP about not shutting down gov't. You obviously don't acknowledge the 60 million dollars of tax payer money used to repeal a law upheld by the Supreme Court (MOST handpicked by your bush). Keep spinning the truth old man, I will still post my rebuttals, while you pull shit out of your ass as the gospel truth. And you wonder why you clowns lose elections. Get use to it. The MAJORITY is watching. YOU people define deception in party politics. Keep dreaming.
ONLY the GOP (a few, NOT all) and all the teabaggers want to shut gov't down for the repeal of The Affordable Care Act. Keep trying, it ain't gonna happen. Deal with it teabagger.
By the way dumbass, I didn't write all those articles YOU are so determined to dispute. Where's your's?
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
there's no fools like liberal fools, i'm guessing you are a black gal with the hot s for the president.to bad horny honey, you're never see that in reality ,or are you a muslim waiting for the take over. well,don't hold you breath dembat.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114163 Aug 8, 2013
2 hours since a post? hahahahaha

"Rush Limbaugh Drops 90 Pounds" A Lunatic brags. hahaha

That was just between his ears. Wonder what diet drug of choice he used...pills? Cocaine? lapband? haha

hahaha, and from the conspiracy info wars and wnd gloom and doom she posts...hahaha

Obama’s birth certificate has gotten a lot of attention, but this is the stuff we should really be asking about! Obama must have been adopted, DNA does not match mother’s family. Is he a clone of the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaton? Lawyer/former DARPA member says he travelled to Mars with Obama. Mysterious scars on Obama’s head:

Are You Ready For, "The Event"?
On An Ordinary Day The Sky Above Will Open...
Wait There's More! August = Orange + Deep Impact Boston Bombing: Indisputable Photo Evidence That the Boston Marathon Bombing Was Staged - Are You A Believer Or Do You Think?
Obama Military Coup Avoided?
4 Nuke Strikes & Armageddon Watch Over Syria
Raped And Murdered For Being White
Ground Beneath Fukushima Sinking, Nuke Water Has 3 Times More Cesium Than Chernobyl's
Total Release The Secret Space Program Full Disclosure (Video)
Why You Should Never, Ever Drive Through Tenaha, Texas More Proof The 'End Times' Are Here?
Obama's Camp Pendleton Visit,
The Denver International Airport Murals, Illuminati & Freemasonry Symbolism & The Head Wound Of Biblical Prophecy
Whistleblower: Obama Was Indonesian Citizen & Given Financial Aid As Foreign Student At Occidental College

and other nut conspiracy since one gloom and doom site copies the same story. You won't find any reputable sites running such an asinine story. Just reeks of desperation as usual. No disputing most of the factual stories I posted. Typical

"Ten Questions Jay Leno Could Have Asked Barack Obama" says bee goo...hahahaha

Like he would go on fauxbox, frightwinged nut daily, inforwars, etc..hahaha They sure are bent he got to have his say in a laid back setting with Jay's favorable guest covering all the things they lie about. He has been on many show because AMERICA loves him and their ratings go up because people want to hear what he has to say or to see the humor of a President(Jimmy Fallon). I love it. He was awesome.

Pathetically funny. Typical repuke mindset.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114164 Aug 8, 2013
Sue R wrote:
<quoted text>
there's no fools like liberal fools, i'm guessing you are a black gal with the hot s for the president.to bad horny honey, you're never see that in reality ,or are you a muslim waiting for the take over. well,don't hold you breath dembat.
HAHA, You guess wrong sooie, American born from generations of American born, BAPTIST, White, female, retired, DEMOCRAT. I love our President. He sure beats any of the alternates that you republiCONS ran the last two elections. I like it that he actually wants to take care of the PEOPLE not BIG CORPS$$$ like the repukes (they need those campaign dollars and a lobbyist job later).

I think Michelle takes pretty good care of our President and I since I AM a woman, I never have to be horny. Sorry if you do. AND I'm not your HONEY. Try bee goo above.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114166 Aug 8, 2013
You just can't stop stirring the race problem can you loons. Why didn't you post it a couple weeks ago when it came out. The symbolism went right over your pointy heads. Nothing new. Keep stirring.

Artist's image of Martin Luther King, Jr. in a Trayvon Martin hoodie goes viral in wake of George Zimmerman acquittal

The image, titled 'April 4th, 1968,'— the date of King’s murder — was created by artist Nikkolas Smith and appeared on a website featuring posters promoting gun control.

In the wake of George Zimmerman's acquittal, an artist's chilling image of Martin Luther King Jr., in a Trayvon Martin-style hooded sweatshirt has gone viral, in an effort by some to link the teen's death to the struggles of the civil rights movement.

The image, titled "April 4th, 1968," was created by artist Nikkolas Smith and appeared on a Web gallery of posters promoting gun control.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/imag...

Photo Shows Martin Luther King, Jr. in 'Trayvon Hoodie'

July 18, 2013

A doctored photo showing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., draped in a hooded sweatshirt reminiscent of the one Trayvon Martin was wearing the night he died has been shared wildly on social media this week.

The image was created by artist Nikkolas Smith and shows King's face shadowed by the hoodie, a symbol that has become synonymous with supporters of Martin. The Florida teenager was wearing a hooded sweatshirt the night George Zimmerman shot and killed the unarmed Martin.

Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder for Martin's death on Saturday, sparking outrage on social media and unrest at some protests around the country.

A niece of King's, former Georgia state representative Alveda King, said in a statement to ABC News today that her uncle would have preferred to focus on the content of the case rather than the articles of clothing involved.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-hoodie-edite...

Bet you racist pukes cheered and condoned this story though didn't you.

Statue of Jackie Robinson defaced in Brooklyn
MSN.com · 21 hours ago

Vandals scribbled derogatory messages and Nazi symbols on a statue of Robinson and Brooklyn Dodgers teammate Pee Wee Reese.
See also: Racism
Aug 07, 2013 · Jackie Robinson statue defaced with racist slurs, swastikas outside Cyclones park

I posted the story yesterday. Pretty sad in 2013 that it took electing a Black/White President twice for it to escape from all the closets around the country. Especially teabagger closets. Grab those sheets whitehair, rally up your party with your racist signs. Might have to convert them to GOP WAR ON WOMEN, since HILLARY will be the next President you will cry about. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114167 Aug 8, 2013
PRICELESS...hahaha

GOP searches for its missing white voters, too

Remember how Republican leaders vowed to improve their outreach to minorities after Mitt Romney's demographic disaster in November? Well, not so fast, amigos. A lot of folks in the Grand Old Party's conservative wing prefer to tap another group that let them down: the "missing white voters."

They're the focus of "The Case of the Missing White Voters, Revisited," a widely discussed four-part series by Sean Trende, senior elections analyst at RealClearPolitics.

"Democrats liked to mock the GOP as the 'Party of White People' after the 2012 elections," Trende wrote. "But from a purely electoral perspective, that's not a terrible thing to be. Even with present population projections, there are likely to be a lot of non-Hispanic whites in this country for a very long time."

Comprehensive immigration reform was named in a postelection "autopsy" by Republican National Committee leaders as essential to patching up frayed relations with Hispanic voters, in particular. But legislation has since run up against a major push-back by House Republicans after passing the Democratic-controlled Senate.
No sweat, says Trende. "(T)he 2012 elections actually weren't about a demographic explosion with nonwhite voters," he writes. "Instead, they were about a large group of white voters not showing up."

Using available exit poll and census data, Trende estimates the actual turnout of blacks, Hispanics and other nonwhites increased about 2 million over four years earlier, a healthy number but considerably less than the 6 million white voters who, he calculates, voted in 2008 but failed to show up in 2012.

That backs up a position advanced by conservatives Phyllis Schlafly and Pat Buchanan and the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies. Maybe, they argue, the GOP should focus on the disenchanted among white voters (who made up 72 percent of the electorate in 2012) instead of worrying so much about Latinos.

But unless the party wants to confine itself to local, state and regional power, it needs to reach out to all constituencies, argue GOP establishment figures like political consultant Karl Rove.

Otherwise the math doesn't add up, he argues in a June op-ed in The Wall Street Journal. Romney, who won 59 percent of white voters, would have needed 62.54 percent to beat President Barack Obama, Rove writes. "That's a tall order, given that Ronald Reagan received 63 percent of the white vote in his 1984 victory, according to the Congressional Quarterly's analysis of major exit polls," Rove writes. "It's unreasonable to expect Republicans to routinely pull numbers that last occurred in a 49-state sweep."

I don't often agree with Rove, but I think he's right this time. As the "autopsy" report found in polls and focus groups revealed, the GOP has lost touch with a lot of voters across racial and ideological lines, leading to their fifth presidential election out of the last six in which the party failed to win a majority of the popular vote.

What happened to the missing white voters? Democrats asked that same question after 1988, their fifth loss of the previous six national elections. They responded by reconnecting with working-class white "Reagan Democrats" and reoriented their message back to the political center to solve problems, not just present policy arguments.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-08-07...

part of the "re-inventing" themselves. hahaha

PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114169 Aug 8, 2013
THIS DAY IN HISTORY

Nixon and Agnew receive the Republican Party nomination. 1974 > Nixon announces that he will resign the Presidency. 1988

In an evening televised address, President Richard M. Nixon announces his intention to become the first president in American history to resign.

With impeachment proceedings underway against him for his involvement in the Watergate affair, Nixon was finally bowing to pressure from the public and Congress to leave the White House. "By taking this action," he said in a solemn address from the Oval Office, "I hope that I will have hastened the start of the process of healing which is so desperately needed in America."

Just before noon the next day, Nixon officially ended his term as the 37th president of the United States. Minutes later, Vice President Gerald R. Ford was sworn in as the 38th president of the United States in the East Room of the White House. After taking the oath of office, President Ford spoke to the nation in a television address, declaring, "My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." He later pardoned Nixon for any crimes he may have committed while in office, explaining that he wanted to end the national divisions created by the Watergate scandal.

On June 17, 1972, five men, including a salaried security coordinator for President Nixon's reelection committee, were arrested for breaking into and illegally wiretapping the Democratic National Committee headquarters in the Washington, D.C., Watergate complex. Soon after, two other former White House aides were implicated in the break-in, but the Nixon administration denied any involvement. Later that year, reporters Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward of The Washington Post discovered a higher-echelon conspiracy surrounding the incident, and a political scandal of unprecedented magnitude erupted.

In May 1973, the Senate Select Committee on Presidential Campaign Activities, headed by Senator Sam Ervin of North Carolina, began televised proceedings on the rapidly escalating Watergate affair. One week later, Harvard law professor Archibald Cox was sworn in as special Watergate prosecutor. During the Senate hearings, former White House legal counsel John Dean testified that the Watergate break-in had been approved by former Attorney General John Mitchell with the knowledge of White House advisers John Ehrlichman and H.R. Haldeman, and that President Nixon had been aware of the cover-up. Meanwhile, Watergate prosecutor Cox and his staff began to uncover widespread evidence of political espionage by the Nixon reelection committee, illegal wiretapping of thousands of citizens by the administration, and contributions to the Republican Party in return for political favors.

In July, the existence of what were to be called the Watergate tapes--official recordings of White House conversations between Nixon and his staff--was revealed during the Senate hearings. Cox subpoenaed these tapes, and after three months of delay President Nixon agreed to send summaries of the recordings. Cox rejected the summaries, and Nixon fired him. His successor as special prosecutor, Leon Jaworski, leveled indictments against several high-ranking administration officials, including Mitchell and Dean, who were duly convicted.

Public confidence in the president rapidly waned, and by the end of July 1974 the House Judiciary Committee had adopted three articles of impeachment against President Nixon: obstruction of justice, abuse of presidential powers, and hindrance of the impeachment process. On July 30, under coercion from the Supreme Court, Nixon finally released the Watergate tapes. On August 5, transcripts of the recordings were released, including a segment in which the president was heard instructing Haldeman to order the FBI to halt the Watergate investigation. Three days later, Nixon announced his resignation.

http://www.history.com

WHAT? Wiretapping? "I AM NOT A CROOK" HAHAHA]

HISTORY eh?

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

#114170 Aug 8, 2013
"Get video cameras in the classrooms and just watch how this could change. As far as the teachers not wanting cameras, too bad! This is a PUBLIC classroom, not the teachers bedroom."

Too bad you chose the wrong side on "these" forums it seems you have a fair view of right and wrong.

BTW I did get a lot more information than you think.

You have much to learn grasshopper.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114172 Aug 8, 2013
...and they slither in...hahaha Glad you were waiting for me. I will oblige you with more factual articles and trivia. haha

Beshear introduces website for Kentucky's health insurance exchange

FRANKFORT — After expanding the state's Medicaid program last week to about 308,000 Kentuckians, Gov. Steve Beshear launched several public education and awareness efforts Wednesday to help 332,000 more Kentuckians in need of health care coverage.

Beshear said Kentucky's Health Benefit Exchange, a key part of the federal Affordable Care Act is preparing to open for business. During a Capitol news conference, the Democratic governor introduced a website, Kynect.ky.gov , to help Kentuckians learn more about the program.

Beshear signed an executive order last July to create the exchange, which is an online marketplace offering health insurance plans for Kentuckians.

Beshear said the program, called "Kynect: Kentucky's Healthcare Connection," will help more than 600,000 Kentuckians get health care coverage through private insurance plans, Medicaid or the Kentucky Children's Health Insurance Program.
"Individuals, families and small businesses will be able to use Kynect for one-stop shopping to find health coverage and determine if they are eligible for payment assistance or tax credits to help cover costs," Beshear said.

Carrie Banahan, executive director of the state exchange, said open enrollment for those seeking to buy insurance begins Oct. 1 and runs through March 31, 2014. Insurance coverage can begin as soon as Jan. 1. Open enrollment for small businesses also begins Oct. 1, but businesses with fewer than 50 employees will be able to enroll employees in plans offered through Kynect at any point after that date.

During open enrollment, Kentuckians will be able to compare and select health insurance plans and find out whether they qualify for Medicaid, KCHIP or other programs by using the Kynect website.
With Kynect, individuals can find out if they qualify for payment assistance and special discounts on deductibles, copayments and co-insurance. Small businesses can enroll their employees in health plans, and businesses with fewer than 25 employees may qualify for tax credits.

A toll-free hotline will open Aug. 15 at 1-855-4kynect or 1-855-459-6328.

Kentucky has received $252 million from the federal government to set up the exchange.
The development and operation of the state's exchange will be financed entirely with federal dollars until Jan. 1, 2015, after which it will be wholly financed with revenues it generates, Beshear said.

Beginning in January, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a penalty. Under the law, no one can be denied coverage due to a pre-existing health condition or lose coverage because a family member gets sick.
Insurance companies will be prohibited from charging women more than men for the same coverage, and children will be allowed to stay on their parents' health insurance plan until they reach the age of 26.

Banahan said five insurance companies — Anthem, Humana, Bluegrass Family Health, United Healthcare and Kentucky Health Cooperative — have filed notice of intent to offer programs on the Kentucky exchange.

They have not yet filed rates, she said.
Tea Party activist David Adams of Jessamine County has filed a lawsuit in Franklin Circuit Court challenging the legality of the state's health exchange.

Adams claims that Beshear did not receive "proper approval" from the Kentucky General Assembly to create the exchange.

A hearing is scheduled for Monday in Franklin Circuit Court to consider a request by Beshear to dismiss the lawsuit.

Beshear said Wednesday he is not concerned about the lawsuit.

"I think it is very clear that as governor I have the authority under the Constitution and the laws of Kentucky to implement this exchange," he said.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/05/15/2641110/be...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114174 Aug 8, 2013
Chuck Todd: Hillary Miniseries "A Total Nightmare" For NBC News

CHUCK TODD: This is why this miniseries is a total nightmare for NBC News. Because we know there's this giant firewall, we know we have nothing to do with it, we know that we’d love probably to be as critical, or whatever it is going to be, if it comes out. But there’s nothing we can do about it. And we’re going to only own the negatives. Whether it’s negative because it’s the Clinton people are upset that it’s too tough on them, or negative because the Republicans think it’s this glorification of her -- no matter what, only we are going to own it, because people are going to see the peacock and they see NBC and see NBC News and think:‘Well, they can’t be that separate.'

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

REINCE PRIEBUS: "I am not going to have you moderate the Republican debates... because you're not actually interested in the future of the Republican Party and our nominees. That's not a slam on you, Mika, but I have to choose moderators that are actually interested in the Republican Party and our nominees. It’s not going to be NBC, if they continue to go forward with this miniseries."

Chuck has a legitimate concern since he is the "NEWS" portion of NBC and the projected miniseries is in the "ENTERTAINMENT" portion of NBC. Priepuss is just blackmailing them fearing it will boost her already popularity and projected winner of the 2016 election.

Can't get anymore TRANSPARENT than that. Nice spin A Lunatic. I will give them the REAL story.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114175 Aug 8, 2013
Giddy Up – South Carolina Republicans Pass Resolution Calling For Lindsey Graham Removal

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/0...

Boo Yah!

He is a 'turncoat'...
Just like McCain ...

mbl.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#114179 Aug 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh Drops 90 Pounds
But now there is less of the radio giant to love -- and hate -- thanks, he said, to his secret diet that has helped him shed 90 pounds since late last winter.
"It's just the easiest one, and it's the fastest. I'm 58-years-old. I never lost weight this fast, almost 90 pounds here since March 9, not even six months yet," Limbaugh said on his radio show recently.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story...
Thee ONLY thing "chapped" 'round here are the libTARDS ...
Posting with "chipped" minds ...
you know ...
from the
Whitehouse beer!
~-~
Umm, yeah...see, the thing with that little tidbit is it's over four years old. Seen a recent photo? Ham. Hocks.

Are you really that out of touch with reality, or do you just think no one will bother to check your "facts"?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114180 Aug 8, 2013
Ted Yoho, GOP Congressman, Says Obamacare Tanning Tax Is 'Racist'

At a Saturday town hall meeting in Gainesville, Fla., Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) discussed his conversation with House Speaker John Boehner about a provision in the Affordable Care Act that he considered to be "racist": the plan's 10 percent tax on tanning beds.

"I had a little fun with Boehner and told him about the sun tanning tax," he said at the meeting, according to audio posted online by RightWingWatch. "[Boehner] goes,'I didn't know it was in there,' and I said,'Yes, it's a 10 percent tax.' He goes,'Well, that's not that big of a deal.' I said,'It's a racist tax.'"

In 2010, conservative radio host Doc Thompson voiced a similar complaint while standing in for Glenn Beck on his Fox News radio show.

"I now too feel the pain of racism. Racism has been dropped at my front door and the front door of all lighter-skinned Americans," Thompson said. "Why would the President of the United States of America -- a man who says he understands racism, a man who has been confronted with racism -- why would he sign such a racist law?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/05/ted-...

HAHAHA, Do they see how ignorant they arE? Oh that's right. NO, everyday they demonstrate why they can't win an election. Sure makes them mad don't it? haha

Off to get the kielbasa off the grill and call my sweetie to come and eat. You circus clowns have fun with your ignorant selves. I will be back to throw you some peanuts later and get a big laugh from your latest act. You may still be shy one clown for the big tent. lol

Have fun little lemmings.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114182 Aug 8, 2013
oops, forgot this one. So funny. Talk about CRYBABIES. lmao@ignorant lemming tools.

All about Hillary.

On Monday, the Republican National Committee called on NBC entertainment and CNN -- both airing films on Hillary Clinton -- to abandon their plans, saying it was a “thinly veiled attempt at putting a thumb on the scales of the 2016 presidential election.” Their threat: nix the projects, or 2016 debates with the networks could be in doubt.

NBC News’ official statement: "NBC News is completely independent of NBC Entertainment and has no involvement in this project." NBC’s entertainment division told The Hollywood Reporter that the miniseries is in such early development that the script hasn’t been written nor has production been ordered. So what’s the RNC up to here?

Our translation: Take a deep breath and remember -- it’s only 2013, and 2016 is a long way away. But this is part of a larger strategy by the GOP -- not just to continue one of their favorite past-times of hitting the media (which the base loves), but the challenge they have at chipping away at what seems like the inevitability of the former first lady while there’s no clear frontrunner on their side.
- NBC

Later.

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
crappy

Barbourville, KY

#114186 Aug 8, 2013
a little off topic here,but does anyone know whatever happen to the verbose beached whale/walking warehouse who was a college football playin cerebrally damaged casualty known to some as buck crick?
he is about seven feet tall,and about seven foot wide.
at the time i last was trolling him he weighed about eleven hundred pounds and raised pigs in his house.
no particular reason for inquiring about him, I just kinda miss him,and i liked him...but then again i like the shingles and chronic gastritis too.
just askin,
crappy
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114187 Aug 8, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, yeah...see, the thing with that little tidbit is it's over four years old. Seen a recent photo? Ham. Hocks.
Are you really that out of touch with reality, or do you just think no one will bother to check your "facts"?
Hi Crow, tag your it, as Calvin says. I got to get dinner off the grill and then my sweetie will be right back in the garage. He is so handy. Putting my brakes on for free.

Calvin should be along after his dinner and homework is over I'm sure. They sure were waiting on one of us to come on. Chirping for 2 hours of silence here and let me post some news I read and here they slither back in. Just PRICELESS.

Have fun, I'll be back soon.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114190 Aug 8, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't stop myself from saying something smart azz.
I'll stop now an go do something else I hope she took the hint.@()@
We are use to you asses ASSuming so much. You can shove your hint up )8~D>

Smooch away and don't leave, they need you. Lemming tool.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live music at the fireworks tomorrow nite ! 3 hr Brick Yard Metro ... 3
Jamie Foley 3 hr Bug Spray 14
Micheal Shane Mccormick Stabbed on Moore Hill 3 hr Moore Hill Metro ... 1
is someone missing a phone from waterpark lastweek 4 hr ncis 6
computers for sale 4 hr ttwarewolf 23
Wreck on 25 past 229 5 hr deb 2
Big n lil Danny hubbard 5 hr Dan 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Family Man 141,440
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages