'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253347 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#114655 Aug 10, 2013
good morning, Love

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#114656 Aug 10, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you know that makes AL's blood boil...if she's not a bloodless freak
good 'morning', Crow
Heh. Embalming fluid, most likely. Congrats on the tax return. Yeah, you're somebody now!

“Under new management!”

sock drawer :b

#114657 Aug 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You woke up on the wrong side of the sock drawer?
Back to bed ya big lug! Come back later as Johnny.
What? Am I less imposing when you see me as a colorful sock?
Or it easier to let your hair down and share thoughts instead of trading barbs? I try to see things from your side, and it has softened my hardcore points of view.
I imagine you as an independent, yet caring person.
I think you are the type of person a friend counts on...because you are strong, loyal, and reliable, maybe like this:

http://transmissionsmedia.com/indian-women-tu...

“Under new management!”

sock drawer :b

#114658 Aug 10, 2013
If I am wrong about ILiH, I think she works as a profiler for a federal authority because she painted the picture with her words and thoughts.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#114659 Aug 10, 2013
Johnny_Come_Lately wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it easier to let your hair down and share thoughts instead of trading barbs? I try to see things from your side, and it has softened my hardcore points of view.
I think you are the type of person a friend counts on...because you are strong, loyal, and reliable, maybe like this:
do me, do me
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114660 Aug 10, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
There's two of my favorite folks! Afternoon Calvin, ILiH. I see our friend American Lunatic was back. Wish they'd come around more often.
Make that three for me. And Injudgement who was here 3 hours ago.

What's up? Little work in the flower beds and then a good rain. Just overcast and humid now. Thought I would come in and eat a sandwich and check email, fb, and my favorite (and only lol) topix thread. Seen where the nuts crashed early last night after we left. Loved the American lunatic's rant....got the crazy )8~D> loon down to a "T".

Loved Calvin's broad spectrum of music. He is so fortunate like my son was (he still likes 70's) music best. I guess I was right on partying with his grandparents. lol And his Mom maybe. haha I love Elvis/Beatles on up to about everything in the 70's. I am a baby boomer. haha Proud of it too.:)

I hope all of you have a peaceful afternoon. Looks like the lower half of Ky is nothing but rain. We are touch and go here. I might just do some baking and stay in the AC. AND aggravate these denying circus socks. lol

Have fun.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114661 Aug 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You woke up on the wrong side of the sock drawer?
Back to bed ya big lug! Come back later as Johnny.
haha,just as I was about to post back to you I want to see what RALO has to say from Stanton, Ky hereeeeeeeeeeeeee's Johnny. haha

Must have all his devices set up with bells and whistles when one of gets here. Did you get any virtual flowers, viruses, or pm's last night. hahaha

[email protected]'s sock drawer. Lots of holes in most of his socks. haha

DITCH MITCH

#114662 Aug 10, 2013
I think I'll suggest to Topix that they add a "barf bag" icon.

#114664 Aug 10, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Make that three for me. And Injudgement who was here 3 hours ago.
What's up? Little work in the flower beds and then a good rain. Just overcast and humid now. Thought I would come in and eat a sandwich and check email, fb, and my favorite (and only lol) topix thread. Seen where the nuts crashed early last night after we left. Loved the American lunatic's rant....got the crazy )8~D> loon down to a "T".
Loved Calvin's broad spectrum of music. He is so fortunate like my son was (he still likes 70's) music best. I guess I was right on partying with his grandparents. lol And his Mom maybe. haha I love Elvis/Beatles on up to about everything in the 70's. I am a baby boomer. haha Proud of it too.:)
I hope all of you have a peaceful afternoon. Looks like the lower half of Ky is nothing but rain. We are touch and go here. I might just do some baking and stay in the AC. AND aggravate these denying circus socks. lol
Have fun.
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC, ya little libtart, ya! That barf bag comment was supposed to show up after Ari's posts, btw, not yours..lol!

Kinda laid back here today, too. It's puckered up like it wants to rain, and you can almost cut the air, it's so thick. Even a small breeze would be nice.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114665 Aug 10, 2013
If I am wrong about ILiH, I think she works as a profiler for a federal authority because she painted the picture with her words and thoughts.- says the HACKERER. hahaha

I hope she is. I would love it. NSA and the DHS act in mysterious ways, GOD still has them beat, of course.

What? Am I less imposing when you see me as a colorful sock? says JOHNNY

hahaha I thought it was a cat's scratch pole, or play toy, or maybe even a very colorful LGBT sock until I looked closer. I wasn't about to click on his profile to see just like his links. lol

I think you are the type of person a friend counts on...because you are strong, loyal, and reliable - says Ari/Johnny

I bet she is too, that's why you circus socks tried to insult her and her avatar from day one.

I try to see things from your side, and it has softened my hardcore points of view.- Ari sock

hahaahaaaaaaha, not touching that one!!! lmao

AGAIN, not clicking on any of your links. Watch your computers guys..and report to topix any virus activity or screen surges etc..and then there is the Attorney General's Cyber Office. Oh yeah, NSA/HS will pick up the red flags from their "KEY" words. haha

DITCH MITCH
I am

Ezel, KY

#114666 Aug 10, 2013
Holding my nose!@@!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#114667 Aug 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Ari seems more like a character if you ask me.

I don't believe in guns. Not saying they aren't necessary for some but not in this home.

Location hidden

#114668 Aug 10, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
I think I'll suggest to Topix that they add a "barf bag" icon.
Crow! Your post to me last night was really kind, thank you. ;)

My flickering power got the best of me and I went to bed. Sorry I missed the rest of the puppet show!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114669 Aug 10, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC, ya little libtart, ya! That barf bag comment was supposed to show up after Ari's posts, btw, not yours..lol!
Kinda laid back here today, too. It's puckered up like it wants to rain, and you can almost cut the air, it's so thick. Even a small breeze would be nice.
I am a little libtart aren't I. I need to start my daily news of libtart thoughts and facts. lol

I agree barf bag would be a good. Like batshit crazy. lol

I am like you today, laid back. Soaking in the AC. Might bake a cake for my neighbors birthday, her family isn't around, out on the west coast. She doesn't celebrate her birthday. Me, I celebrate EVERY one of them. lol

It is humid, humid, humid, I won't even take a swim if I can breathe when I come up for air. Maybe later tonight if it's not raining. NO breezes here. Not a leaf stirring.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114670 Aug 10, 2013
I am wrote:
Holding my nose!@@!
HAHA, Jesse is that you? I would have to hold mine to if I worked for any of those teabagging/republiCONS campaign too. Or course, hell would freeze over first lol(and then I still wouldn't do it, DEM for life).

Jesse Benton, Mitch McConnell Campaign Manager:'I'm Sorta Holdin' My Nose For Two Years'(UPDATE)

Jesse Benton, campaign manager for Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), said that he was holding his nose while working for McConnell and thinking of the long-term best interests of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), according to a recording of a phone conversation posted by the Economic Policy Journal, a libertarian-leaning website, on Thursday.

"Between you and me, I'm sorta holdin' my nose for two years, cause what we're doin' here is gonna be a big benefit to Rand in 2016, so that's the long vision," Benton reportedly said, apparently referring to a possible presidential run by Paul.

According to the Economic Policy Journal, the recorded conversation took place between Benton and Dennis Fusaro of the Reformed Theological Seminary on Jan. 9, 2013. Fusaro confirmed to the Weekly Standard that he made and later released the recording.

Benton's comment about McConnell underscores the tension between the Senate minority leader and the tea party as he runs for reelection. McConnell hired Benton, a former spokesman for then-Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) and campaign manager for Rand Paul's successful 2010 Senate run, in an apparent effort to bolster his credentials with more libertarian elements in the Republican Party. Nevertheless, McConnell is facing a tea party-aligned challenger, Matthew Bevin, in next year's GOP primary.

In a statement relayed by the McConnell campaign, Benton reiterated his commitment to the Senate minority leader.

"It is truly sick that someone would record a private phone conversation I had out of kindness and use it to try to hurt me," Benton said. "I believe in Senator McConnell and am 100 percent committed to his re-election. Being selected to lead his campaign is one of the great honors of my life and I look forward to victory in November of 2014."

This story has been updated with comment from Jesse Benton.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/08/jess...

Can't wait to see teabagger Bevin do an ad with this against turtleman. Alison must be estactic she can let Bevin do a lot of her campaigning. PRICELESS

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114671 Aug 10, 2013
For ari/jay sock who apparently condones the attack on women by ignorant teabagging republiCONS. The slap Hillary video will outrage women against violence as you repukes voted against but passed anyway. And you wonder why you can't win elections. It will bite you in the elections. Watch and see asswipe.

Revenge of the “Abortion Barbies”

A scared right-winger slurs Wendy Davis and shows GOP’s growing terror of mobilized women. He's right to be scared

Erick Erickson is the insecure frat-boy id of the Republican Party. Oh, sure, party leaders wring their hands about their problem with women voters, but deep down, we’re all “Abortion Barbie” to a whole lot of them. Only Erickson is creepy enough to say so.

In case you missed it: Erickson — last seen freaking out over women as breadwinners, and being schooled by Fox host Megyn Kelly — apparently had a panic attack today over Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis, and decided to call her “Abortion Barbie.” That’s clever, and likely to do his party as much good with women as when Rush Limbaugh decided to call Sandra Fluke a “slut” and a “prostitute.”

But Erickson’s outburst comes in a week when Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus melted down over CNN and NBC plans for a Hillary Clinton miniseries, and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell got so rattled by Democratic challenger Alison Lundergan Grimes that he disrespected her by attacking her dad, as though the girl in the race didn’t matter enough to engage directly.

Psychologically a lot of Republicans seem to have problems with women, with our real and imagined power. The conservative project of controlling us is coming undone, and their fear is showing. But politically, they’ve got even bigger problems, with women’s genuine and growing political power.

From Wendy Davis to Alison Grimes to Michelle Nunn in Georgia (she’s leading all her GOP Senate rivals in the latest PPP poll), female candidates are giving Red State Democrats some hope that they may win more statewide power sooner rather than later.

So Mr. RedState.com let loose another well-timed slur to give us a window onto his fear and loathing.

Reince Priebus has so many fears: He of course fears Hillary Clinton, since the GOP doesn’t have a candidate who could win a primary who could beat her if she runs. He fears his party’s likely 2016 roster, which may not be as chock-full of wacko birds as the Michele Bachmann-Herman Cain 2012 slate, but will still have plenty of characters to scare moderate voters. He fears a rerun of the grueling 2012 debate schedule, where said wacko birds had more than enough time to hang themselves with their own words.

And so his silly attack on the Hillary Clinton miniseries is a three-fer, for Priebus: It’s a way to attack Clinton, to reduce the number of 2016 GOP debates and to declare fealty to Fox News. He took his complaints to Sean Hannity Monday night, and the Fox host supportively stroked his hand and echoed his complaints, declaring that the CNN and NBC miniseries will be a “love letter to Hillary.”

Both Priebus and Hannity would like the 2016 GOP race to be contested entirely on the friendly terrain of Fox News, where candidates are received lovingly, and viewers are reassured their party will win in a landslide, until Karl Rove’s “Republican math” fails him and they have to announce the election of yet another Democrat. It wouldn’t seem to have worked out so well for them last time around, but I guess it’s better than going out into the big scary world where Democrats have a growing edge with the largest single voting bloc: women.

Continued:

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#114672 Aug 10, 2013
Continued...and then there McCONnell..

Then there’s Mitch McConnell. It’s way too early for Democrats to get overconfident about Grimes’ chances in Kentucky. McConnell will have a lot of money and loves to fight dirty. But there was something unsettling about his decision to attack Grimes’ father at the iconic Fancy Farms event over the weekend.“I want to say how nice it is to see [former Kentucky Democratic chairman] Jerry Lundergan back in the game,” he told the crowd.“Like the loyal Democrat he is, he’s taking orders from the Obama campaign about how to run his daughter’s campaign.” In fact the family is much closer to the Clintons, who are hugely popular with Kentucky Democrats, so McConnell’s decision to attack Grimes through first her father, and then through the president, was not just coded sexism but racism, and betrays his fear of a strong woman candidate – not just Grimes, but Hillary Clinton.

But at least he didn’t call her “Abortion Barbie.”
We all know the Republican Party is demographically doomed, but the question is how soon will its dominance with white voters become irrelevant in a multiracial America. It will be very soon if Republicans continue to repel white women. Depressingly (to me), white women went for Mitt Romney in 2012 after backing Obama in 2008.

But in many states, younger white women and college-educated white women are a swing electorate that can accelerate the transition from red to blue.

So keep slurring Wendy Davis, and Alison Lundergan Grimes, and Hillary Clinton, Republicans! While you continue to insult and stereotype African-American and Latino voters, you’re making sure that the Obama coalition not only holds together but expands in 2014 and 2016.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/06/revenge_of_th...

With 53% of the votes in 2012, women are currently the largest voting group. In 2014 the women will hit back.(and 2016)

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

#114673 Aug 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Crow! Your post to me last night was really kind, thank you. ;)
My flickering power got the best of me and I went to bed. Sorry I missed the rest of the puppet show!
You're more than welcome, chick, and I meant every word of it. You didn't miss much. Glad you're feeling better today.

Location hidden

#114678 Aug 10, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha,just as I was about to post back to you I want to see what RALO has to say from Stanton, Ky hereeeeeeeeeeeeee's Johnny. haha
Must have all his devices set up with bells and whistles when one of gets here. Did you get any virtual flowers, viruses, or pm's last night. hahaha
[email protected]'s sock drawer. Lots of holes in most of his socks. haha
DITCH MITCH
Nope, no viruses, no pm's and no flowers!

But in the interest of the book Johnny's writing, it should be noted that white tiger lilies are my very favorite.

Location hidden

#114682 Aug 10, 2013
If I am wrong about ILiH, I think she works as a profiler for a federal authority because she painted the picture with her words and thoughts.
I did?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottie ! 15 min Nikkiholman 2
Sunnie, the RAT 19 min Friend 2
jess Hubbard (Aug '15) 44 min sorry but true 16
Knox Schools 48 min well 18
kc 1 hr Cannot play 3
cash for stamps 1 hr treestump 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 156,551
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 2 hr Angie 170

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages