'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113970 Aug 7, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Font, Olf, all the regulars... one question
Do you all think you are making a difference? Do you feel like you've made a difference in the lives of others?
Is that why your presence here is constant. I know I read this a lot (mostly, OLF, Miss Font, Pam, ect) the stalking, the skipping around on other county forums... Its... I don't know. Baffling to me that some people can be SO interested in.. I don't know. Internet fighting? stalking? Talking? chatting? I read this at work, but if I am home, or on my own hours, I don't even think about it. But for some reason, when I come here to read, I always wonder why you guys are here SO MUCH. I mean, Miss Font, you post A LOT. Topix takes up A LOT of your time. Does it not? I mean, really. Look at how much you post. Look at how many hours of your time you've spent on here, fussing, or talking, or whatever. Its saddening. You've spent a pretty good chunk of your time on Topix.
You are wasting your life. I hope you can give topix a rest, and actually go live. When you aren't posting here, you are posting in other forums on topix. I just don't get it .I don't get why you all can't go out and live you life.
Miss Font is the worst for it. The volume of her posts is staggering. It is just.. so weird to me.
I wonder what Miss Font looks like, or is like in person. She must have a hard time socially with people. Its just my opinion, and theory. I mean.. when you spend SO much of your time on the computer your social skills pay for it.
I am sorry Miss E Font. That you have to spend a lot of your time and energy on Topix. When I say "have to". I know that you'd truly would have a hard time not using topix.
All fussing, jokes and hatefulness aside.
I hope you can step away from topix for a time. Not for anyone but yourself. Go out to a bookstore, or coffee shop. Engage conversation with people.
haha, you must be talking about the A Lunatic who has a circus full of socks. Is that a new name she uses elsewhere. It describes her to a "T".

DITCH MITCH

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#113971 Aug 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Wow an "alleged" kid talks toxic trash, all nasty, disrespectful, and an "alleged" adult not only condones that...but praises it?
Only a democrat would see that as good.
And then your kind calls a Conservative a lunatic!
That's why atheists choose Liberalism as their cuckoo nest-Bird brains flock together!
atheists choose Liberalism because both are broad-minded and have the capacity to think outside the box.

USUALLY..
you're an atheist, Ari, come clean, Gayto, come clean.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#113972 Aug 7, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults and deflection the best you got?
Why are key witnesses to the Benghazi massacre being gag ordered if the administration has nothing to hide?
If Oblamer-care is so great why are the very people who rail-roaded it into law systematically and illegally shutting it down?
In 2009 Americans top concerns were jobs and the economy.
5 years later this administration has diddly fcuked around with amnesty,gay marriage,green energy junk science and socialized health care,basically,everything but jobs and the economy.
You keep running interference for the most corrupt,lawless liar this nation has ever elected to office if you want,not me.
This may help you understand why Obama has trouble in helping Americans with employment.:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
AP) WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans blocked legislation Wednesday that would have established a $1 billion jobs program putting veterans back to work tending to the country's federal lands and bolstering local police and fire departments.
For the second time in two weeks, Senate Republicans voted in unison to block “jobs” legislation, which the Obama administration and Senate Democratic leaders have made central to their agenda.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113973 Aug 7, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I signed it.:)
I'd also like to know if there is any need for help with the Alison Grimes campaign, and how I might be able to volunteer my services.
Don't pay any attention to the socks, they like to accuse everyone on here who consistently uses the same name and location of the little sock game, as you have probably witnessed since posting here. They are the circus clown socks for sure. Quite amusing. That is their game, not ours.

Alison has a great outlook, experience, and backing. Ole turtleman has underestimated her. Of course, he has to get through the teabagger first. hahaha

Here is her site to sign up for emails and they tell you how you can help. Look for rallies to attend. I am. Any close to me and I am there. I am sure there will be many.

http://alisonforkentucky.com/

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

Location hidden

#113974 Aug 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Took a cruise thru ...
I see nothing has changed ...
Thanks Thad for your lil juicy nuggets :)
Gone again :)
I didn't know it was late enough for the night shift to show. Drugs wear off?
truth

Horse Cave, KY

#113975 Aug 7, 2013
Screw both dumbicrats and Repugilcans equally, both parties suck they are one in the same.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113976 Aug 7, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You had no problem with any of it when your precious moron Bush was in.
Exactly. No dwelling or whining about it or 9/11 as long as a republiCON is doing it. What a bunch of hypocrites. Old man whitehair is the worse on these subjects. Spews some fauxbox propaganda then runs, just like she did when she said Clinton trained the terrorist to be pilots and Bush didn't fail on 9/11. hahaha Even when I post different....no respond. All they do is cry, rant and promote gloom and doom propaganda, never any defense for their parties, or truthful sources disputing what the rest of us say. They are a delusional bunch of lemming tools. Have to laugh at them.

Bush’s Patriot Act holding our Constitution hostage
April 10th, 2007

Princeton Law Prof Added to Terrorist Watch List after Criticizing Bush

A top Constitutional scholar from Princeton who gave a speech that slammed Bush’s executive overreach has been added to the TSA’s terrorist watch list.“I was denied a boarding pass because I was on the Terrorist Watch list,” he said. When he asked why, the clerk asked if he had been at any peace marches. We ban a lot of those people.

Infringing on 1st Amendment Rights: Freedom held hostage
Say goodbye to Privacy Rights!

Maybe I’m being harsh on congress and President Bush, but ever since President Bush stole the Presidency in 2000, life has gone south for most American citizens. Well, not entirely true if you are among the 2% of Americans who own half of our country’s wealth. What conclusion can we make here? Well aside from living in a country that is no longer free –unless you are a member of the KKK or other hate-speaking organizations– then Freedom of Speech, Association, Expression simply don’t apply to you.
Hey, we’re at war… deal with it!

http://whitehouser.com/politics/bush-patriot-...

The act, originally signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001 in response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks, has many critiques. A number of activists argue the law is unconstitutional and undemocratic, because it violates civil liberties, judicial process and human rights.

“We had one senator vote against the Patriot Act, that was Russ Feingold and the Tea Party threw him out of office.”

Sorry whitehair and repukes....Bush OWNS this. Deny all you want.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#113977 Aug 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right it was a union job at the tobacco company. I hope he enjoys the break. We union retirees deserve it. That's what we worked for most our lives. I loved my career with the gov't, just hated a lot of things I was privy too. Union jobs are the best because they get the workers their worth in wages, benefits, safe working environment, real RIGHTS that is needed, they try to keep employers honest. They act as watchdog for government and their very own laws and regulations. That's why CORPS$$$/GOP hate unions and try to disband them. Union jobs WERE what this country was built on and they still hold power in elections because of it.
AB is unionized isn't it?
"hehehe, see what I did there?" hahaha, sure did!
Hope you have a good night. Sweet dreams, have fun in school tomorrow. Dazzle them your intelligence and keeping schooling these big boys. hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
dad is in the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Union, and many of the employees are Teamsters..the beer makers are in a union, I don't know the name
The American Beer Makers Union of America?

Location hidden

#113978 Aug 7, 2013
whitehair wrote:
You voted for this so guess you will have to live with it. Of course, you always can learn and change your course!!!
Say no to Benghazi Hillary!!!!
I'll see your 4 and raise you 320+ people were killed by terrorist attacks on the U.S. Embassy in/around Beirut under Reagan in less than 18 months. I'm all in against your 4 with 3000 killed in NYC under Bush. Hypocrite.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113979 Aug 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
atheists choose Liberalism because both are broad-minded and have the capacity to think outside the box.
USUALLY..
you're an atheist, Ari, come clean, Gayto, come clean.
Good evening Calvin. You missed a great slamming party last night with the loon and ari/jay socks. Hope you had a great day in school. Was your ears burning....we were discussing you last night. Go back and read. We want an invite to your graduation. lol

Ari probably has come out more than he intended Calvin. Good luck with that one. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#113980 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
"Hackerer" is terminology used by IT people to make fun of the wannabes! I know the word you think I fudged on, it was never my intention to use THAT word I meant "Hackerer"...DUH! You followed another false lead by Calvin Foolish (just like when he thought I misused avatar). Gee whiz scooter just keeps putting along ever so s..l..o..w..l..y..maybe I'm just to ~cutting edge~ for you ~dull folk~ eh?
Face to palm, you really think you are intelligent and you attempt to belittle ME?
If C can school anyone it would have to be in being belligerent, that's his forte!
Is C really such a thorn in your side, Ari? Anyway you spin it Big Boy, you're defending yourself against a 10th grader...How does that make you feel?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#113982 Aug 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao...o-tay little one! Uncle flabby ass you are too funny. More than likely your parents were wannabe comedians. A fool can't school anyone. You are a fool. A funny fool but still a fool. I think it is hilarious that you have to pretend to be a kid. I guess getting your ass spanked by ARI and AL and Whitehair and Republican Honey (just to name a few) became so embarrassing for you that you had to present yourself as a 14 year old basement geek so those guys would ease up on you a little. E for effort old flabby ass. lol Too funny!
ok, you get 2 more guesses
but I'm not meeting you

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#113983 Aug 7, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
RC Co-Cola, if you're still around....if our boy Calvin's gonna work for the same company as his Dad, I say we start lobbying *now* for invitations to his graduation!
you're invited
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113984 Aug 7, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we were not told just what it was Bush had Congress approve. Sort of like we were not told till now it is coming out , just what Obama Care would do to all of us.
However, you must be aware Obama has just improved and magnified on what Bush started??This is keeping Americans safer???
And all you jerks can think of is it was Bush`s fault???
Now who is the moron??
YOU are, moron. Where's the response to all the lies I disputed for your ignorant comments about Clinton teaching the terrorist to fly and bush not being a 9/11 failure? huh? Don't have anything but some more lies like that. You are a moron. Your Obamacare bullshit has been disputed over and over, just ask the weeper of the house about his tweet to Ohio constituents. No wonder you lemming tools lose elections. haha RIP GOP

You are a pathetic, delusional, fauxbox, lemming tool old man.

Oct 26, 2001:
George W. Bush signs the Patriot Act
On this day in 2001, President George W. Bush signs the Patriot Act, an anti-terrorism law drawn up in response to the attacks on the Pentagon and World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

The USA PATRIOT Act, as it is officially known, is an acronym for "Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism." Bush hoped the bipartisan legislation would empower law enforcement and intelligence agencies to prevent future terrorist attacks on American soil.

The law was intended, in Bush’s words, to "enhance the penalties that will fall on terrorists or anyone who helps them." The act increased intelligence agencies’ ability to share information and lifted restrictions on communications surveillance. Law enforcement officials were given broader mandates to fight financial counterfeiting, smuggling and money laundering schemes that funded terrorists. The Patriot Act’s expanded definition of terrorism also gave the FBI increased powers to access personal information such as medical and financial records. The Patriot Act superseded all state laws.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/ge...

You may be a fauxbox pundit or Partisan Hack:
Hannity under Bush"

"Our techniques are working. We've got the NSA Program here, we've got the Patriot Act program here. You know...it's staggering to me that we ae even debating the use of these techniques in country even at this time."

Hannity under Obama:
"Big Brother is monitoring your every mobe, whether it be online or on the telephone"

"These actions by the Obama Administration are clear, very clear violation of the Fourth Ammendment.'

Looks like you should of done your whining in 2001. Or any time within the 7 years later....

Bush’s Patriot Act holding our Constitution hostage
April 10th, 2007

Princeton Law Prof Added to Terrorist Watch List after Criticizing Bush

A top Constitutional scholar from Princeton who gave a speech that slammed Bush’s executive overreach has been added to the TSA’s terrorist watch list.“I was denied a boarding pass because I was on the Terrorist Watch list,” he said. When he asked why, the clerk asked if he had been at any peace marches. We ban a lot of those people.

Infringing on 1st Amendment Rights: Freedom held hostage

Say goodbye to Privacy Rights!

Maybe I’m being harsh on congress and President Bush, but ever since President Bush stole the Presidency in 2000, life has gone south for most American citizens. Well, not entirely true if you are among the 2% of Americans who own half of our country’s wealth. What conclusion can we make here? Well aside from living in a country that is no longer free –unless you are a member of the KKK or other hate-speaking organizations– then Freedom of Speech, Association, Expression simply don’t apply to you.
Hey, we’re at war… deal with it!

http://whitehouser.com/politics/bush-patriot-...

Keep trying whitehair

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#113986 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey I made this page for them:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackerer
Actually, it's a little embarrassing how much influence I have you you.

Since: Dec 11

#113987 Aug 7, 2013
Liberals are the most intolerant, belligerent, phony, morally depraved, Godless group that ever found a commonality...atheism.

That's describes you and your other cohort(s) perfectly.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113988 Aug 7, 2013
Thaddeous wrote:
<quoted text>TMI as you prove to be a false witness and have a lying tongue.
Mostly ignorance above, but I will address some of your false statements.
We or you could use an honest mod...YES! You would be wrong in your tale bearing and false statement directed as my being someone else on here.
In that time span...oh yes you had posts removed and your friend crow had at least three removed. Look, at you convenience. Fact!
blah, blah, blah, sure if you say so. She was shy one clown to be a circus with chemtrail zombie gone. Sure sounded like one of her socks. But hey, carry on. I am not a MOD and I DON'T play their little sock changing game. Feel free to join them and I will throw you some flaming peanuts from the gallery like the rest of them. haha

What posts would those be thad? Name them. They look like their there to me by all the socks stomping icons and no where should of been removed except the one last night I mentioned A Lunatic's late night favorite toy. hahaha Preach away blasphemer. A Loon could use the help.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113989 Aug 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you're invited
Awesome. Can't wait. Look forward to meeting you and your parents.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

#113990 Aug 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was the page you created deleted?
You're a Loser, Ari, so why don't you kill yourself
The page was deleted because it was considered a "neologism", even though it is trending upward in usage. Too cutting edge, for sheeple like you to digest!

neologism: meaning "speech, utterance"; is a newly coined term, word, or phrase, that may be in the process of entering common use, but has not yet been accepted into mainstream language.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113991 Aug 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
dad is in the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Union, and many of the employees are Teamsters..the beer makers are in a union, I don't know the name
The American Beer Makers Union of America?
Union-Made Beers
When you're reaching for a beer, why not buy union-made?
Here's a brief list of beers and ales made by members of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAM), the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), the International Brother of Teamsters (IBT), the United Autoworkers (UAW) and the United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW).

Beer Name/Union
Anheuser-Busch IBT
Budweiser IBT
Bud Light IBT
Budweiser American Ale IBT
Busch IAM Genesee IBT/IUOE/UA
Hamm's UAW
Hamm's Draft UAW
Hamm's Light UAW
Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve UAW
Henry Weinhard's Blue Boar Pale Ale UAW
Icehouse UAW Iron City IUE-CWA
Labatt’s Blue IBT
Leinenkugel's UAW
Lionshead IUOE
Mad River IAM
Michelob IAM
Mickey's Malt UAW
Mickey's Ice UAW
Miller UAW
Miller Lite UAW
Miller Genuine Draft UAW
Miller Genuine Draft Light UAW
Miller High Life UAW
Miller High Life Light UAW
Miller Lite Ice UAW
Milwaukee's Best UAW
Milwaukee's Best Light UAW
Milwaukee's Best Ice UAW
Molson IBT Moosehead IBT
Natural Light IAM O'Doul's IAM
Olde English 800 UAW
Pabst UAW Red Dog UAW
Rolling Rock IAM
Sharp's (non alcoholic) UAW
Top IAM
Steelhead Fine Ale IAM
Stegmaier IUOE
http://www.unionplus.org/union-made/beersShoc...

UNION YES!!!

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Jamie 136,541
Stephen trace 5 hr Teresa 1
Kim Brock who knows her? (Feb '13) 6 hr Kimberly Farrow 18
state police 7 hr Yes 5
Derek Hatfield 8 hr School mate 5
Knox County Sheriff speeding 8 hr Chris229 25
Does anybody remember a man nicknamed 8 Ball? 9 hr Question 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE