'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#113762 Aug 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that was weeks ago (since your visit to my website), I have not checked my visitor logs. I could give you a "limited permission" pass and you can log in a see it for yourself.
That would expose you further, how well do trust me?
Whenever I post a link to one of my websites very few will follow that link. I know you did when we were discussing the music.
I have never posted anyone's PI, and will not.
I have several websites that I maintain for security testing, educational purposes and testing apps I collect and some I code myself.
I have been to your website and i did see my IP address...BUT YOU DIDN'T!!!Don't shit a bullshitter
Never posted anyone's PI? and Will Not? Yea, that's what Hot C said

"I'm through with this guy."
...My cousin, Vinny
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113763 Aug 6, 2013
Hi Calvin, how was school today. Is Ari sock trying to hack your computer again. He should watch himself bragging about the ability to do so. I am sure that deserves one red flag and maybe the mods need to see those posts. I hope you had a great day and met some new friends.

BRB, going to see how they slandered me today. They can use the language etc as they do and I call them idiots, ignorant, batshitcrazy loons, repukes, republiCONS and that is so much worse than the things they say. I'm not using the "b" word, "w" word, wishing anyone dead, etc...but that is okay as long as they are the ones doing. They whine and be in denial all they want. They really just hate the informative and factual articles I post instead of their uninformed opinions, like assholes everyone has. Ari/Jay is just mad because I mentioned that wrestler porn site he posted when he changed his avatar and little write up on "Ask Ari", which was priceless. I don't care if he is gay. To each his own. As long as they aren't hitting on me, I think they deserve all the rights everyone else has. Who do you think is sitting for A Lunatic responding to the bee goo? Looks and sounds almost normal. hahaha

btw comment to ari/jay:call Boehner...you can both have a good cry ...PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113764 Aug 6, 2013
TGO
Hernando, FL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#9934 hrs ago

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi TGO :)
Here is another post made without a 'location'...
Point of origination, you say ...
BTW ... this is the location where I first got 'dogged' by the VULGAR 'american lady's'...
They STALKED me for days!
Made new forums in my name ... etc ...
Any suggestions on what to do ???
Altho my suspicions have been 'confirmed'...
Still debating on what to do :)

Several choices ...
``````````
Trayboon the Dead Ape
#166420Saturday Aug 3
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TR4NO3 ...

Any outfit will have a few sickos, but the ones at the top are usually somewhat civilized.

Some states have cyber-stalking laws - check that out.

Use your feedback link at the comment box and request a contact with management to see if one of their staff is doing this.

I can't imagine decent folk wanting to join any service that has sickos manning its servers.

It could be some sicko hacking into Topix without their knowledge - or some bored staffer having fun on the company dime.

Politely ask for an explanation, and if some sicko replies look up any applicable state or fed law.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T4RI5E...

Since: Dec 11

.

#113766 Aug 6, 2013
It ain't bragging...when you can.

:b

Since: Dec 11

.

#113767 Aug 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to your website and i did see my IP address...BUT YOU DIDN'T!!!Don't shit a bullshitter
Never posted anyone's PI? and Will Not? Yea, that's what Hot C said
"I'm through with this guy."
...My cousin, Vinny
BTW I know you're a bullshitter, I am not.

Since: Dec 11

.

#113768 Aug 6, 2013

Since: Dec 11

.

#113769 Aug 6, 2013
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113770 Aug 6, 2013
Thaddeous wrote:
<quoted text>Who did this? Who gloated over this deed by making it the main attraction and subject of several posts that were made? You know who you are! A cons, a crow, and more! Who ALSO got some of their posts deleted. The so named subjects. Yet they gloated about it being others, as if not one but three or more of one named subjects was deleted in the same time frame! Interesting how ignorant some are.
Hey THAD, I think you are chemtrail zombie in disguise, but hey it is A Lunatic and her circus socks that play that game. I know why don't you get the Ari sock to investigate, he brags he can hack computers and get ip addresses and all, maybe he can get you an answer. I don't do registered topix names and never will. I have freely said what names I used here since coming on in 2010 to slam GRANDrand like I do the turtleman now. Feel free to go back and see they are: Repukes, TheyRLemmings, OBAMA 2012, and now RepubliCONS from the locations my server chooses i.e. Cecilia, Elizabethtown, and now Campbellsville (none of which I actually live, closer to the first two). I think it was hilarious and maybe the Queen Loon already knows who it is:

AmericanLunatic

“I'm NOT American Lady!”

Since: Nov 12

9

I would have way more than "9" comments since Nov 12 if I resorted in such games. I would guess it was one of many she tries to torment on the US Politix threads she trolls and followed her from there. Either way it was hilarious. The only ones ignorant on here are her and her socks for thinking we don't see right through them in the lack of writing skills, same phrases, logic, CAPS, little faces )8~D>, and twisting of FACTS. Nice try whichever sock you may be THAD.

BTW, none of my posts were removed...whitehair's and wtf for sure. There one minute and gone the next. hahaha We have great mods eh?

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

.

#113771 Aug 6, 2013
Ok now digest all that...
some folks (perhaps some of you also) use their pc for more than trivial surfing.

Edward Snowden was a HS dropout.

Since: Dec 11

.

#113772 Aug 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey THAD, I think you are chemtrail zombie in disguise, but hey it is A Lunatic and her circus socks that play that game. I know why don't you get the Ari sock to investigate, he brags he can hack computers and get ip addresses and all, maybe he can get you an answer. I don't do registered topix names and never will. I have freely said what names I used here since coming on in 2010 to slam GRANDrand like I do the turtleman now. Feel free to go back and see they are: Repukes, TheyRLemmings, OBAMA 2012, and now RepubliCONS from the locations my server chooses i.e. Cecilia, Elizabethtown, and now Campbellsville (none of which I actually live, closer to the first two). I think it was hilarious and maybe the Queen Loon already knows who it is:
AmericanLunatic
“I'm NOT American Lady!”
Since: Nov 12
9
I would have way more than "9" comments since Nov 12 if I resorted in such games. I would guess it was one of many she tries to torment on the US Politix threads she trolls and followed her from there. Either way it was hilarious. The only ones ignorant on here are her and her socks for thinking we don't see right through them in the lack of writing skills, same phrases, logic, CAPS, little faces )8~D>, and twisting of FACTS. Nice try whichever sock you may be THAD.
BTW, none of my posts were removed...whitehair's and wtf for sure. There one minute and gone the next. hahaha We have great mods eh?
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Sorry, I am not a "hackerer", I use tools available to any trained IT professional (for business purposes/ and occasional demonstration).
And then: "phrases, logic, CAPS, little faces )8~D>" are ways we all use to show our own personality.

:b (like Cornholio gave himself up using "for shits and giggles" for the last few years).
sick of this shizz

Virgie, KY

#113773 Aug 6, 2013
it has been almost 3 yrs ,how about giving this a rest,so much more to grip about what is happing now,this thread dont cure nothing,when election time rolls around go do some thing to help fix the problems
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113774 Aug 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
It ain't bragging...when you can.
:b
Keep bragging there ari sock, you have just been reported to topix and the Kentucky Attorney General's office. No wonder snowden was your hero. Maybe NSA will pick you up with the red flags or you could apply for a job in China or Russia. You lowlife stalker loser. Calvin should report you too since he is a minor.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113775 Aug 6, 2013
"And then: "phrases, logic, CAPS, little faces )8~D>" are ways we all use to show our own personality."

yeah..we know flaming, clueless, NUTS

Carry on, you amuse us all.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#113776 Aug 6, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you AL!
You know I realize that conservatives aren't perfect. I realize that Bush made mistakes. Every President does. I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but when he won, I accepted his election and truly hoped he would do a good job. Shoving Obamacare down our throats, the complete lack of transparency, the debt, the dishonesty and hypocrisy of this administration make me angry. Political agendas and interests rather than the future of this country infuriates me. When he was reelected in 2012 I was so disheartened.
My husband and I are fine. We planned well for our retirement. My concern is for my children and grandchildren and all other children of this nation. I want them to have the same opportunities we had. The direction we are going will not provide this to them.
Government control of our heath care, increased racial division,$17 million in debt, lack of job opportunities, increased dependence on the government, increased income inequality, loss of respect worldwide, etc. There is no moral compass or principled values. That is my humble opinion.
So you wish for your grandchildren what you have. So you don't like government healthcare. Sounds hypocritical since you live off the tax payers( i.e.Gov ernment Pension) and have healthcare furnished to you by tax payers. You do have a point. The government cannot continue to have people like you living off tax payers so hopefully your grand-kids can do it Repub style and be on their own.
dont know

West Liberty, KY

#113777 Aug 6, 2013
?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113778 Aug 6, 2013
Edward Snowden Highlights the Peculiar Republican Obsession with Russia

Remember when Mitt Romney told Wolf Blitzer on CNN in March of 2012 that Russia is “without question our number one geopolitical foe”? Thanks in part to traitor Edward Snowden coming to rest in the former Soviet Union, Republicans love to think now that Romney might have been right. They’ve been right about so little, after all.

It was news to Russians at the time that they were America’s number one enemy, and it is certainly news now to both Russia and the United States when Glenn Beck says the two countries are on the verge of World War III.

Speaking Monday on his radio program, the paranoid and delusional, not to say a bit histrionic Beck said,

It’s the United States versus Russia. This is what all of us who are my age grew up worried about.

This is it. It’s been a cold war. It’s been a proxy war. It’s been one where nobody really understands it yet. But I think you’re about to. I think this whole thing in the Middle East is the beginning of the end of the proxy war and the covert war. You’re now going to see an openly hot war, I fear, and the beginning of World War III.
It is not only Mitt Romney. Remember when Sarah Palin thought Russia was important enough to mention that she could see it from Alaska?

Republicans have an especially difficult time with fitting Russia into their rhetoric – almost as much trouble as they have understanding Russia – as evidenced by a Washington Post editorial in June which chided another Republican, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher of California, for wanting to be friends with Russia, rather than, like Romney, enemies:

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/06/peculi...

"They’ve been right about so little, after all."

Such a truthful statement.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113779 Aug 6, 2013
US charges Libyan with role in deadly attack on Benghazi consulate

U.S. officials confirmed Tuesday that a Libyan man, Ahmed Abu Khattalah, has been charged with playing a significant role in last year's attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi.

He is the first person known to be charged in connection with the attack, though officials say other charges have also been filed.

He has been described as the founder of Ansar al-Sharia, a Libyan extremist group. Investigators have said for months that they believe he was at the U.S. consulate during the attack.

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...

Sorry CONS, much to your dismay it wasn't HILLARY. Maybe when they charge Bush/Cheney for the 3,000 dead on 9/11 and all those after in two senseless wars when they had months and months of warnings you will have a legitimate grip. Keep dwelling though.

HEY WHITEHAIR, where is my answer to your ridiculous accusations on 9/11....thought so. run old man, run...truth hurts huh?

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#113780 Aug 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Hi Calvin, how was school today. Is Ari sock trying to hack your computer again. He should watch himself bragging about the ability to do so. I am sure that deserves one red flag and maybe the mods need to see those posts. I hope you had a great day and met some new friends.
BRB, going to see how they slandered me today. They can use the language etc as they do and I call them idiots, ignorant, batshitcrazy loons, repukes, republiCONS and that is so much worse than the things they say. I'm not using the "b" word, "w" word, wishing anyone dead, etc...but that is okay as long as they are the ones doing. They whine and be in denial all they want. They really just hate the informative and factual articles I post instead of their uninformed opinions, like assholes everyone has. Ari/Jay is just mad because I mentioned that wrestler porn site he posted when he changed his avatar and little write up on "Ask Ari", which was priceless. I don't care if he is gay. To each his own. As long as they aren't hitting on me, I think they deserve all the rights everyone else has. Who do you think is sitting for A Lunatic responding to the bee goo? Looks and sounds almost normal. hahaha
btw comment to ari/jay:call Boehner...you can both have a good cry ...PRICELESS
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hi, Ms R
School started last Thursday. it was good to get back, but I miss not having my days free
Ari can't hack into my computer... any breach on our home network sounds an alarm on every computer in the house, and he's not as smart as the average 14 year old, let alone Hot C (wink)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#113781 Aug 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Hi Calvin, how was school today. Is Ari sock trying to hack your computer again. He should watch himself bragging about the ability to do so. I am sure that deserves one red flag and maybe the mods need to see those posts. I hope you had a great day and met some new friends.
BRB, going to see how they slandered me today. They can use the language etc as they do and I call them idiots, ignorant, batshitcrazy loons, repukes, republiCONS and that is so much worse than the things they say. I'm not using the "b" word, "w" word, wishing anyone dead, etc...but that is okay as long as they are the ones doing. They whine and be in denial all they want. They really just hate the informative and factual articles I post instead of their uninformed opinions, like assholes everyone has. Ari/Jay is just mad because I mentioned that wrestler porn site he posted when he changed his avatar and little write up on "Ask Ari", which was priceless. I don't care if he is gay. To each his own. As long as they aren't hitting on me, I think they deserve all the rights everyone else has. Who do you think is sitting for A Lunatic responding to the bee goo? Looks and sounds almost normal. hahaha
btw comment to ari/jay:call Boehner...you can both have a good cry ...PRICELESS
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
lol, thanks
I agree, a gay married couple has all the rights and protections that straight married couples have.
Being gay isn't Ari's problem, it's his assholeyness
I don't like being flirted with by gay guys but I don't blame them,(blush)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#113782 Aug 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
TGO
Hernando, FL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#9934 hrs ago
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi TGO :)
Here is another post made without a 'location'...
Point of origination, you say ...
BTW ... this is the location where I first got 'dogged' by the VULGAR 'american lady's'...
They STALKED me for days!
Made new forums in my name ... etc ...
Any suggestions on what to do ???
Altho my suspicions have been 'confirmed'...
Still debating on what to do :)
Several choices ...
``````````
Trayboon the Dead Ape
#166420Saturday Aug 3
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TR4NO3 ...
Any outfit will have a few sickos, but the ones at the top are usually somewhat civilized.
Some states have cyber-stalking laws - check that out.
Use your feedback link at the comment box and request a contact with management to see if one of their staff is doing this.
I can't imagine decent folk wanting to join any service that has sickos manning its servers.
It could be some sicko hacking into Topix without their knowledge - or some bored staffer having fun on the company dime.
Politely ask for an explanation, and if some sicko replies look up any applicable state or fed law.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T4RI5E...
repeal the first amendment
cry your lil ole tears til your eyes are as empty as the bottle of whiskey in your shaking hand...
put on some Bessie Smith...
then charge Big Bear's batteries, put him at the end that DOESN'T smell like pork rinds(if there is one), think of Hot C...and have a good night's sleep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Hmmmmmmm 5,507
bad renters HELP 31 min Johnnie 7
What happened at Stinking Creek? 40 min stupidisasstupiddoes 93
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 42 min record 7
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 45 min record 10
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 48 min record 19
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 1 hr crazy 35
kC principal injured 5 hr Sarah J 7
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••