'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,008)

Showing posts 100,141 - 100,160 of144,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Matt

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it and discern ...
Just adding my 2 cents ...
IF that's ok?
My quote was from the Bible.
Yours: Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly place.

Has nothing to do with my post.
The rest of your post is some rightwing self righteous "I'm better than you" BS.
Please feel free to keep adding your 2 cents, your blind hate filled rhetoric is a perfect example of why the republican party is in it's death throws.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Matt wrote:
It's sad and kinda disturbing how teabaggers can make Christian and patriot sound like something twisted and dirty.
It is because their vision for America is no different than the Islamic Taliban. Both want to overthrow a freely elected government and establish some form of religious rule. They are the American Taliban.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
do you get points for pasting that ridiculous shit?
Paul was a "wretched man'
Romans 7
"Some of US are 'fighting' IT."???
thought you were fighting cosmic powers and spiritual forces, Obi-Wan, I mean Obese One.
Nuttin obese 'bout me.
Even the lil belly fat I got in the winter was gone for my Houseboat trip ...
A two piece "bikini ...

With NO fat HANGING off/OUT!

:)

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

but ..
I wasn't

AFRAID :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
But whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Matthew 5:24
Practice what you preach.
Uh, That would be Matt. 5:22. Moros
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
My quote was from the Bible.
Yours: Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly place.
Has nothing to do with my post.
The rest of your post is some rightwing self righteous "I'm better than you" BS.
Please feel free to keep adding your 2 cents, your blind hate filled rhetoric is a perfect example of why the republican party is in it's death throws.
ARMOR OF GOD
Good Morning, Father! Good Morning, Jesus! Good Morning, Holy Spirit!

Today Heavenly Father, according to Your Word, I present my body a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable in Your sight. Because I am not contending against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, world rulers of this present darkness and spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places, I take the whole armor of God so that I may be able to withstand in the evil day. So today I stand and gird my loins with truth. I put on the breastplate of righteousness. I shod my feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Above all these, I take the shield of faith to quench ALL the flaming darts of the evil one. I take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. I pray at ALL times in the Spirit with ALL prayer and supplication for ALL God's family and for me that I may open my mouth boldly TO PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL. The weapons of my warfare are not worldly but have divine power to destroy strongholds. Today I destroy arguments and EVERY proud obstacle to the knowledge of God and take EVERY thought captive to OBEY Christ. Thank you, Father, that according to Your Word the glory of the Lord is my rear guard. I praise You and thank You for the armor of light You've provided for me this day. I am completely covered now. Upon Jesus I have built my life. The gates of hell shall not prevail against me. Jesus, I apply Your Precious Blood to my life, my family, my home, and all my possessions. You are my Shepherd and I shall not want. For You have supplied ALL my needs according to Your riches in glory. I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. I praise You for walking in divine health, for You are my God who heals ALL my diseases. I praise You and thank You for my prosperity and good health even as my soul prospers. For the joy of the Lord is my strength. Father, I have prayed according to Your Word. You said You would watch over Your Word to perform it. I am reminded that every word spoken becomes a living thing - either to minister life or death and destruction. Lord Jesus, let my meditation be sweet to You as I will rejoice in You all day. Just rise up and live big within me. For I am Yours and You are mine in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
Amen

http://www.maurywebpages.com/armor_of_god.htm

What can I do when I am under spiritual attack?
http://www.gotquestions.org/spiritual-attack....

Anything else I can help you with ... Just ask :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong on so many levels. What does that long tirade have to do with the words I quoted from the Bible?
Wrong of so many levels?. Most on ALL the Topix Forums she post on just call her Batshit Crazy. Just like a bat she comes out at night and will stay until sunrise.
Matt

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>It is because their vision for America is no different than the Islamic Taliban. Both want to overthrow a freely elected government and establish some form of religious rule. They are the American Taliban.
I too have noticed the similarities between the right wing "Christians" and the Taliban. They always misquote their Holy books to justify the Unholy things they do.
Matt

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, That would be Matt. 5:22. Moros
Thank you for the correction. I guess it's time to get off this tiny cell phone and onto my pc.:-)

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies. We know your work well.
Low information, low technology user!

Prove that!

Maybe you need a technology boost?

A new Apple might help catch up:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57596900-37... -$1300-gets-only-apples-really /

...or not!

Post Script: Thank you for the compliment; Thad makes very articulate posts,(without the nasty you and your friends use) and they are well thought out.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Wanna learn about Goliath?
The BIG ole boi David took down with his 'slingshot'...?!?

:)

Bloodlines of the Nephilim A Biblical Study
http://beginningandend.com/bloodlines-of-the-...
Matt

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything else I can help you with ... Just ask :)
Okay, since you invited me to ask.
Are you a member of the Westboro Baptist church?
Sometimes when you post I can't help but see the image of Shirley Phelps-Roper's evil smirk when she thinks she's gotten away with a lie.
Be honest.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, since you invited me to ask.
Are you a member of the Westboro Baptist church?
Sometimes when you post I can't help but see the image of Shirley Phelps-Roper's evil smirk when she thinks she's gotten away with a lie.
Be honest.
KiSS my "Go To Hell"
-n-
liKe it ...

shug :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
do you get points for pasting that ridiculous shit?
Paul was a "wretched man'
Romans 7
"Some of US are 'fighting' IT."???
thought you were fighting cosmic powers and spiritual forces, Obi-Wan, I mean Obese One.
Proverbs 30:17

The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.

http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/commenta...

;~)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Low information, low technology user!
Prove that!
Maybe you need a technology boost?
A new Apple might help catch up:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57596900-37... -$1300-gets-only-apples-really /
...or not!
Post Script: Thank you for the compliment; Thad makes very articulate posts,(without the nasty you and your friends use) and they are well thought out.
Continue on pretending, but you know, that I know.

And that's all that matters to either one of us.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry!
Had you been mine, you "would have BEEN"
RAISED different.
Number 1 ... to RESPECT ...!!!
Not IF "I" strangled <3
(YOU) in your SLEEP
When I **was**
3...<3
Mommy.
Matt

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my "Go To Hell"
-n-
liKe it ...
shug :)
Is your "go to hell" wrinkled and covered with liver spots? Either way it sounds kinda yucky.:-)~
I noticed you didn't deny being a member..shoog
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

UNIVERSITY SHUTS DOWN SCIENCE-CLASS DISCUSSIONS
Gag order issued on 1 topic only

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/university-shuts-d...

$10,000 PRIZE TO DISPROVE BIBLE'S CREATION ACCOUNT
Evolution called fantasy based on 'superstitions 2,500 years old'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/cash-prize-to-disp...

More than 374,000 evolutionists, by individual or organization invitation, cannot be coaxed to reveal their scientific evidence even for $10,000 on a continuing basis.

That acid test, confirmed in Topeka in May 5-7, 2005 and in Brussels on October 11, 2006,

proved
beyond any doubt
that evolution is devoid
of objective scientific evidence.

It dominates biology instruction by frauds, forgeries, superstitions, brass, bluff, and totalitarian censorship and persecutions.

http://www.lifescienceprize.org/

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 30:17
The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.
http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/commenta...
;~)
My eyes are fine tho
so much for your Proverbs
Ravens feed baby eagles eyeballs? yea, whatever.
I suppose donkeys and snakes talk, also?
and shrubs?
What was the first thing Noah did after the waters receded?
Got drunk and fucked his son!!!!!(And he is the good guy?)
Spare me your Holy Scripture drivel
I love my mom and dad...I hate (like God hates Esau) you conservative bitches...you know who you are.
Ok, make-up sex, anyone?
Mirror Mirror n your head

Beattyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong of so many levels?. Most on ALL the Topix Forums she post on just call her Batshit Crazy. Just like a bat she comes out at night and will stay until sunrise.
YOU are projecting again...MOONBAT!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Not IF "I" strangled <3
(YOU) in your SLEEP
When I **was**
3...<3
Mommy.
hahaha, first thing I seen when I clicked on. Big laughs. Thank you, it looks like you, Injudgement, ILIH, and Matt have had some fun with the delirious and delusional Queen Loon and the circus socks. Can't wait to go back and see what I missed. Had to have a good dinner and an evening swim. Very relaxing. Nice break after posting the truth they couldn't handle, watching their posts be removed and listening to the chirping as I logged off. haha I hope you seen the Daily Show posts I left you with those idiot repukes from Kentucky. "What's good for the Goose, is good for the Gander" comment had me rolling when he could say what a gander was. Typical Kentucky elected repukes.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 100,141 - 100,160 of144,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 min Poles 26,164
dead beaty daddy ELIJAH MESSER 5 min Toby 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 127,838
Richard and Sarah hicks 16 min O snap 6
Melissa Collett (May '12) 29 min Dominique 48
Silver coins and yard sales 49 min Silver seeker 21
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Anne 52 81,542
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr billy 370
KC Basketball Coach 6 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••