'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
100,101 - 100,120 of 149,895 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Year after year, we’ve watched our family and neighbors slap GOP stickers on their vehicles and head to the polls to vote against their self interests like mindless, racist drones.
Much of the demographic that turns out to vote every year for the Republican Party is slowly dying off. The younger generations may have been born into and indoctrinated with conservative ideology like I was, but with access to the Internet and ideas outside of the small towns we grew up in, that ideology can be traded for something new.
Trust me, the South is slowly starting to grasp the big picture.
However, these are the acts of a desperate bunch to hold on to control for just a little while longer. They wouldn’t be trying to keep people from voting if their ideas were that great for their constituents.
So, Southern liberals, don’t despair. As the saying goes,“it’s always darkest just before the dawn.”
The best parts of that article that stand out beside the military scars of WAR.
DITCH MITCH
The GOP is a literally dying group. Only 28% of the voters in America are registered as Repub. Out of that 28% nearly 1/3 are 55 and older. In about 20 years they will be down to numbers somewhere with the Green Party and the Whig Party.
Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

What's this abt

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
At the very least; they have raised such a ruckus, implementation has been delayed another year...that a "savings" of BILLIONS!
Money and time well spent.
Ditch the Dimocrats (at every opportunity).
Why don't you give us all a run down on the Repub healthcare plan for America.
Over 50% of all bankruptcies in the US are over medical bills. Over 90% of those that owe medical bills owe more than $5000.00.
What's the Repub Plan??????????

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
haha guess ari sock, the loon and old whitehair aren't really gone...just their posts! hahahaha

RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I never get bored of their posts being deleted. It just never gets old. Especially when AL notices, and goes ape shit. hahaha

I love the mods. Sexy ass mods.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Say no-- to--Benghazi Hillary!!!
Do you know that no President since Carter has NOT had Americans killed by terrorist. You Repubs keep on with this Birther crap -=-- Oh, wait now it's Benghazi crap, and see how far it gets you. 4 dead in a foreign Muslim land compared to Bush's 3000 dead in NYC? That one really stacks up.
Stovie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey what about Marksberry?
He's one of mine ...
Cousin that is :)
Seems another libTARD used to have a thing for Gatewood ...
From "...The pResident has failed us ..." board ...
You do seem to be of the same 'mind' as her.:)
Non existent ...
:D
Excuse me for being late on seeing this ...
Got quite sleepy, from ALL the 'fun' I had been having on such a 'glorious' day as yesterday ...
...same mind or no mind? Teeheeheeeee
Thaddeous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Shameless plug.
Shameless...that would be one who sows discord. A haughty spirit. Decent societies cannot survive on a foundation of falsehood. You seem to support that oppression. Look at you!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Thaddeous wrote:
<quoted text>Shameless...that would be one who sows discord. A haughty spirit. Decent societies cannot survive on a foundation of falsehood. You seem to support that oppression. Look at you!
Hi Thaddeous.
Welcome Back :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Stovie wrote:
<quoted text>...same mind or no mind? Teeheeheeeee
You got THAT right ...
Welcome aboard :)
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Our Governmet was not created so that in the future to enforce unprecedented and frivolous taxes on the working class. 40 percent tax increases on insurances plans passed on to the consumer is detrimental to the economy. The federal government failed to focus on the bigger picture: cost of procedures, charging $25 for a pill to be dispensed to a patient and billing in general.
If the focus would be about lowering the costs of services such as I stated, insurance premiums would lower drastically. But, no, we have bullies acting as elected officials who take their vacations no matter if resolutions aren't made or the budget crisis solved.
Obamacare, a joke that will hurt the American citizens by taking more from their earnings. Sickening. And to pay $25 million plus to Equifax to get information about consumers. An even bigger joke.
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

* government, oops
Thaddeous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

repug vipers wrote:
<quoted text>
From your self-righteous rants, seems like republiCONS struck a raw nerve. For a party that claims to be God's chosen people, you replugs sure do a lot of Unchristian like things.
WWJD? He would call you replugs a den of vipers.
How so? You call foolish gossip and the spreading of oppression a good thing then?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Thaddeous wrote:
<quoted text>Shameless...that would be one who sows discord. A haughty spirit. Decent societies cannot survive on a foundation of falsehood. You seem to support that oppression. Look at you!
Hi Ari.

Look at me... what?
Thaddeous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

AmericanLunatic wrote:
Punk$!
Ya'll
I Ju$t GoT "baCk"
~~~~~~~~~~
'FROM'
The hou$e boaT!
~~~~~***~~
A
~~HOUSE BOaT~~
"FULL"
tO THE "BriM"
WitH
PATRIOTS!!
"YOU" Libtard$**'WISH'** yOu "Had" a FAMILY with A
~~~ HOUSE BOAT~~~
bOI!
~~~~~`
~~~~`~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
GOD BLESS the Us!!
"I" "l0v3" "YOU" "ARI!"
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
~~'AMERICAN LADY'~~ is a "TRUE" PaTRiot!
foolish gossiper and sower of discord. This is so ignorant. Showing yourself in your true colors are you?
Syl

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
Our Governmet was not created so that in the future to enforce unprecedented and frivolous taxes on the working class. 40 percent tax increases on insurances plans passed on to the consumer is detrimental to the economy. The federal government failed to focus on the bigger picture: cost of procedures, charging $25 for a pill to be dispensed to a patient and billing in general.
If the focus would be about lowering the costs of services such as I stated, insurance premiums would lower drastically. But, no, we have bullies acting as elected officials who take their vacations no matter if resolutions aren't made or the budget crisis solved.
Obamacare, a joke that will hurt the American citizens by taking more from their earnings. Sickening. And to pay $25 million plus to Equifax to get information about consumers. An even bigger joke.
Except it's not funny,and the joke is on us, thanks to the ones who voted for this thug.
Thaddeous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Thaddeous.
Welcome Back :)
Thank you very much. I do not argue with fools. Btw some posts from the con and crow seem to be missing. Seems the crow ate crow. Posterior and spanking in certain terms has nothing to do with where their reprobate minds went yesterday. I wanted to set them straight. Rebuke their foolish ways of sowing discord.

Supporting a foundation of falsehood and lies speaks volumes about their haughty intentions of discord. Their wicked schemes and tale bearing ways.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Perhaps": meaning there are other possibilities other than your assertion. "Perhaps" humanity; not just one political ideology, but certainly Liberal/Progressives more than Christian Conservatives...with exception of those Westboro Baptist nuts!
Tell me WWJD...abort an innocent unborn for "choice"?
or continue that precious gift of life with a loving family?
Is there no stronger love than that given with an unconditional guarantee?
Look at abortion through that picture frame...while thinking "What Would Jesus Do?"
What is Jesus doing? Apparently, that's what he would do...Nothing!
Thaddeous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari.
Look at me... what?
I am a new poster. Not the Ari person you just accused me as being. As for the what, look at you! An accuser, a false witness to actual truth. A huge sower of discord...by your lie here. I will not argue with a fool. It serves no purpose. I tell you once, I am not Ari nor any other poster here! Feel free to leave me be as it is my right. I will leave you to your own foolish devices. Tale bearer.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Perhaps": meaning there are other possibilities other than your assertion. "Perhaps" humanity; not just one political ideology, but certainly Liberal/Progressives more than Christian Conservatives...with exception of those Westboro Baptist nuts!
Tell me WWJD...abort an innocent unborn for "choice"?
or continue that precious gift of life with a loving family?
Is there no stronger love than that given with an unconditional guarantee?
Look at abortion through that picture frame...while thinking "What Would Jesus Do?"
If your extreme left liberal neighbor impregnated your wife,(maybe it was rape...maybe she was asking for it)..What Would Ari Do?
Spare me the Bruce Willis scene...
What would Ari do about the baby?
What if your 14 year old daughter was gang banged by a gang of gang bangers (again,not saying force), had a iddy biddy black baby in her belly. What would Ari do?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Thaddeous wrote:
<quoted text>I am a new poster. Not the Ari person you just accused me as being. As for the what, look at you! An accuser, a false witness to actual truth. A huge sower of discord...by your lie here. I will not argue with a fool. It serves no purpose. I tell you once, I am not Ari nor any other poster here! Feel free to leave me be as it is my right. I will leave you to your own foolish devices. Tale bearer.
What tale am I telling? What is my lie here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE