'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113577 Aug 5, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Low information, low technology user!
Prove that!
Maybe you need a technology boost?
A new Apple might help catch up:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57596900-37... -$1300-gets-only-apples-really /
...or not!
Post Script: Thank you for the compliment; Thad makes very articulate posts,(without the nasty you and your friends use) and they are well thought out.
Continue on pretending, but you know, that I know.

And that's all that matters to either one of us.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#113580 Aug 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry!
Had you been mine, you "would have BEEN"
RAISED different.
Number 1 ... to RESPECT ...!!!
Not IF "I" strangled <3
(YOU) in your SLEEP
When I **was**
3...<3
Mommy.
Matt

Winchester, KY

#113581 Aug 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my "Go To Hell"
-n-
liKe it ...
shug :)
Is your "go to hell" wrinkled and covered with liver spots? Either way it sounds kinda yucky.:-)~
I noticed you didn't deny being a member..shoog
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113582 Aug 5, 2013
UNIVERSITY SHUTS DOWN SCIENCE-CLASS DISCUSSIONS
Gag order issued on 1 topic only

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/university-shuts-d...

$10,000 PRIZE TO DISPROVE BIBLE'S CREATION ACCOUNT
Evolution called fantasy based on 'superstitions 2,500 years old'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/cash-prize-to-disp...

More than 374,000 evolutionists, by individual or organization invitation, cannot be coaxed to reveal their scientific evidence even for $10,000 on a continuing basis.

That acid test, confirmed in Topeka in May 5-7, 2005 and in Brussels on October 11, 2006,

proved
beyond any doubt
that evolution is devoid
of objective scientific evidence.

It dominates biology instruction by frauds, forgeries, superstitions, brass, bluff, and totalitarian censorship and persecutions.

http://www.lifescienceprize.org/

#113583 Aug 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 30:17
The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.
http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/commenta...
;~)
My eyes are fine tho
so much for your Proverbs
Ravens feed baby eagles eyeballs? yea, whatever.
I suppose donkeys and snakes talk, also?
and shrubs?
What was the first thing Noah did after the waters receded?
Got drunk and fucked his son!!!!!(And he is the good guy?)
Spare me your Holy Scripture drivel
I love my mom and dad...I hate (like God hates Esau) you conservative bitches...you know who you are.
Ok, make-up sex, anyone?
Mirror Mirror n your head

Clay City, KY

#113584 Aug 5, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong of so many levels?. Most on ALL the Topix Forums she post on just call her Batshit Crazy. Just like a bat she comes out at night and will stay until sunrise.
YOU are projecting again...MOONBAT!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113585 Aug 5, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Not IF "I" strangled <3
(YOU) in your SLEEP
When I **was**
3...<3
Mommy.
hahaha, first thing I seen when I clicked on. Big laughs. Thank you, it looks like you, Injudgement, ILIH, and Matt have had some fun with the delirious and delusional Queen Loon and the circus socks. Can't wait to go back and see what I missed. Had to have a good dinner and an evening swim. Very relaxing. Nice break after posting the truth they couldn't handle, watching their posts be removed and listening to the chirping as I logged off. haha I hope you seen the Daily Show posts I left you with those idiot repukes from Kentucky. "What's good for the Goose, is good for the Gander" comment had me rolling when he could say what a gander was. Typical Kentucky elected repukes.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#113586 Aug 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
UNIVERSITY SHUTS DOWN SCIENCE-CLASS DISCUSSIONS
Gag order issued on 1 topic only
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/university-shuts-d...
$10,000 PRIZE TO DISPROVE BIBLE'S CREATION ACCOUNT
Evolution called fantasy based on 'superstitions 2,500 years old'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/cash-prize-to-disp...
More than 374,000 evolutionists, by individual or organization invitation, cannot be coaxed to reveal their scientific evidence even for $10,000 on a continuing basis.
That acid test, confirmed in Topeka in May 5-7, 2005 and in Brussels on October 11, 2006,
proved
beyond any doubt
that evolution is devoid
of objective scientific evidence.
It dominates biology instruction by frauds, forgeries, superstitions, brass, bluff, and totalitarian censorship and persecutions.
http://www.lifescienceprize.org/
spoken like a true dumb ass

yea, it makes more sense that the old man in the sky poofed it all in 6 days, 60 centuries ago
lol
bridge for sale
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113587 Aug 5, 2013
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, since you invited me to ask.
Are you a member of the Westboro Baptist church?
Sometimes when you post I can't help but see the image of Shirley Phelps-Roper's evil smirk when she thinks she's gotten away with a lie.
Be honest.
Hilarious, loving your post Matt. Please stay and have fun with these circus clown socks. You sure got the batshit crazy loon figured out to a "T". Great comebacks. Look forward to going back and reading more.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#113588 Aug 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wanna learn about Goliath?
The BIG ole boi David took down with his 'slingshot'...?!?
:)
Bloodlines of the Nephilim – A Biblical Study
http://beginningandend.com/bloodlines-of-the-...
Jack and the Beanstalk is better, and just as factual
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113589 Aug 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, first thing I seen when I clicked on. Big laughs. Thank you, it looks like you, Injudgement, ILIH, and Matt have had some fun with the delirious and delusional Queen Loon and the circus socks. Can't wait to go back and see what I missed. Had to have a good dinner and an evening swim. Very relaxing. Nice break after posting the truth they couldn't handle, watching their posts be removed and listening to the chirping as I logged off. haha I hope you seen the Daily Show posts I left you with those idiot repukes from Kentucky. "What's good for the Goose, is good for the Gander" comment had me rolling when he could say what a gander was. Typical Kentucky elected repukes.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Too bad you can't be *Queen* huh ...???
you and princess trolluna 'reign' tho ...
On another board ...

OR
Did ...
until some *Patriots* came along ...

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113590 Aug 5, 2013
THEY WALK AMONG US
YES, THERE ARE MONSTERS
Dennis Prager targets 'criminal-as-victim rhetoric' used regarding Cleveland house of horrors

In August 2002, a homo sapien known as Ariel Castro abducted 21-year-old Michelle Knight, the mother of a 2-year-old boy. In April 2003, he abducted Amanda Berry, a day before her 17th birthday. And in April 2004, he abducted 14-year-old Gina DeJesus.

For the next 10 years, these girls were regularly raped, kept in chains, beaten, humiliated and almost never allowed to see the light of day. When Michelle Knight became pregnant, Castro starved her for two weeks and kicked and punched her in the stomach to induce an abortion. He repeated this method of pregnancy termination on Knight four additional times.

It is important to try to understand the magnitude of the sadism and other forms of cruelty and suffering inflicted by this creature.

First, there is the horror and suffering of being kidnapped; of being taken away from everyone you love. Even if no torture, rape, solitary confinement, etc., were involved, that would be enough to weep for these girls. And in Michelle’s case, she was taken from her baby boy, whom she never got to see grow up and had every reason to fear she would never see again.

Second ...

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/yes-there-are-mons...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113591 Aug 5, 2013
AmericanLunatic wrote:
Punk$!
Ya'll
I Ju$t GoT "baCk"
~~~~~~~~~~
'FROM'
The hou$e boaT!
~~~~~***~~
A
~~HOUSE BOaT~~
"FULL"
tO THE "BriM"
WitH
PATRIOTS!!
"YOU" Libtard$**'WISH'** yOu "Had" a FAMILY with A
~~~ HOUSE BOAT~~~
bOI!
~~~~~`
~~~~`~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
GOD BLESS the Us!!
"I" "l0v3" "YOU" "ARI!"
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
~~'AMERICAN LADY'~~ is a "TRUE" PaTRiot!
aaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...PRICELESS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#113593 Aug 5, 2013
Great gallopin' horny toads! They emptied the dang sock drawer tonight, didn't they? Hoooooohahahaha!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113594 Aug 5, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a true dumb ass
yea, it makes more sense that the old man in the sky poofed it all in 6 days, 60 centuries ago
lol
bridge for sale
dumb ass ... said the boi ...
I NEVER see yours
'doing ANY tricks'...

Must be 2 pretty ...

Pretty ugly
AND
pretty APT to 'stay that WAY'...

)8~D>

Remember ...'trix[cks] ARE for kids :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113595 Aug 5, 2013
OBAMA'S SUPREMACIST JUDGES
Phyllis Schlafly combats 'chipping away' of Americans' free-exercise right

Redefining the First Amendment is a core aim of Barack Obama’s plan to”fundamentally transform the United States.” He is steadily changing the First Amendment’s words “free exercise” of religion, to the much more restricted notion of freedom of worship.

That means he will still accord us our right to go inside our churches, lock the doors and worship as we please. But with the help of atheist organizations and supremacist judges, Obama is steadily chipping away at our constitutional right of “free exercise” in public places, public events and public schools.

Obama wants to ...
[How's it FEEL to want?:)]

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obamas-supremacist...

#113596 Aug 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey Ms R, I'll tag you in...bedtime for C...
School!
got to smarten up some...before one of these geniuses gets the best of me:
Bad blood brewing in the corridor
I see the bloodstains on the basement door

Since: Dec 11

#113600 Aug 5, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue on pretending, but you know, that I know.
And that's all that matters to either one of us.
In one post you think I'm a whiz, and then you think you can tell "who" is "who" with no tech tools?

You so F--U--N--N--Y!

Put your ESP to good work and pick some winning lottery numbers!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#113601 Aug 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Great gallopin' horny toads! They emptied the dang sock drawer tonight, didn't they? Hoooooohahahaha!
Caw caw, caw caw...the old crow is talking about horny toads. Remember...you ARE what you eat, old crow!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113603 Aug 5, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ms R, I'll tag you in...bedtime for C...
School!
got to smarten up some...before one of these geniuses gets the best of me:
Bad blood brewing in the corridor
I see the bloodstains on the basement door
School don't start until Wednesday here. Go get smarter and do great things. Have fun. I loved school and all my classmates. Lots of fun. I am sure I will have great laughs from your posts.
Enjoy being back with your friends. Be sure and tell them what loons are out there. haha

Sweet dreams.:)

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indictments 14 min my name is earl 22
who will you vote for as jailer 39 min my name is earl 73
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 1 hr lol 56
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 1 hr chicken killers 16
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 1 hr mike 32
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 1 hr Jackie 5
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 1 hr Neighbor 14
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 10 hr John 3
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 12 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating