'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190463 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#113422 Aug 5, 2013
Florida Sheriff Defends Shooting of Unarmed Black Man in His Mother’s Driveway

Police officers were responding to an early morning 911 call related to vehicle theft.
Morgan told CNN’s Chris Cuomo,“Right now, we’re comfortable from a training perspective that our officers, in fact, did follow standard protocol.”

http://urbanbellemag.com/2013/08/florida-poli...

THIS "is" simply disgusting AND pathetic!
SHOWS the 'state' of some LE now-a-days!

Bunch of "cowardly pUnks" ...
Licensed to kill ... bully's
Sounds to me like!

IF this is true ...

I KNOW there are STILL good ones out there!
BUT ...
This just goes to SHOW the 'pUnk COWARDLY ones!'
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113423 Aug 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
We are the ones oppressed. We are the differently-abled...said RepibliCONS!
YepperZ ...
WE are definitely THAT!
And WE are STRAIGHT!
I "love" men ...
-n-
They LOVE me ... too :)
Even tho I have brains and CAN "shoot a gun" ...
Beauty AND brains ...
PLUS Godly!
-n-
I do NOT feel a bit "oppressed" ...
Sorry for you ...
Must have had a bad "connection" ...
[No NOT really - sorry that is]
tee hee hee
Can't beat THAT with a 'stick'...
:D
haha, read it again through your bloodshot eyes...it's a poster. You are rambling loon. You have no brain and would probably get shot with your own gun if it is anything other than a starter pistol or a cap gun. haha Maybe you should go sleep it off. You have a gun, hahaha, a man, highly doubtful. GODLY? haha Actions speak louder than words. You are a terrorist dream poster. Maybe depressed, instead of oppressed. You couldn't connect two truthful thoughts. But keep trying. Take another slug and go to bed loser lemming tool.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#113424 Aug 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Brian
Danville, KY
American Lady
Danville, KY
Oh lQQkie, A Lunatic remembered to change her sock. And talking to one. Ari's
I am obsessed with DITCHING MITCH. Get use to it. I posted the same against GRANDrand in 2010. Not going anywhere. Why would I be bitter, I belong to the ONE party MAJORITY. Yes, there are slimeballs on both sides of the aisle...guess it is a MAN thing Ari/Jay. That's okay because the WOMEN are going to leave your party in the dust. Deal with it you bunch of resentful loser clowns. Continue on with your nasty slurs. I will just keep on posting to remind you that your two parties are nil and void. hahaha
Continue chirping with yourselves. You are true lemming tools disguised as circus clown socks. PRICELESS
When Republicans Fight Hungry Families and Nuns
Despicable politicians like Rep. Reid Ribble (R-WI) seem to believe that the Catholic Church should be able to take care of most of them. He actually seems to think it’s the church’s obligation to take care of them, perhaps thinking that if nuns like Sister Simone Campbell hound him about care for the poor, then maybe he’s found a doorstep where he can place his burden (you know, because poor people are a burden?), in a basket with a note that says,“They’re YOUR problem now!”
Ribble asked Sister Campbell,“What is the church doing wrong that they have to come to the government to get so much help?” Seriously. He seriously deflected blame for his evil. That’s how heartless and willfully ignorant these villains are. Sister Campbell, who has traded barbs with Colbert and garnered up her own controversy with her Nuns on the Bus campaign, is too bright for the likes of a lowly US Congresscritter.“Justice comes before charity… Everyone has a right to eat, and therefore there is a governmental responsibility to ensure everyone’s capacity to eat. Love and care makes a difference, but the issues are so big there isn’t sufficient charitable dollars there.”
Read more:
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/when-repub...
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

Geezus.......I thought you were gone for the night! Had to come back from you drip in the pool to see who might still be here eh? Can't stand not knowing what's being said? LOL.....

Don't worry there's a lot of new young blood coming into the party. People with new ideas and the youth to carry it out. Who needs a washed-up old bag like Hillary back in the people's White House? Been there, done that. The women of this country are seeing what crap the democrats have put upon the American people, husband's with no jobs, trillions in debt, give-always to the enemy and a healthcare program that will screw the middle. Let it be known to you that the middle is tired of giving hand-outs while they work their asses off for this bullsh*t administration. What we need is new, young blood, get rid of the RINO's like Mac C, and old fogies like Pelosi and Reid, to name a few multi-millionaires who wouldn't know how some people have to buy the cheapest bread in the bread aisle because they can't afford the wholesome, nutritious kind for their family.

Oh and by the way, I'm a conservative, and I believe in helping the poor and down-trodden, those who want to work and can't get hired, or those with babies or little ones who don't have nice clothes and good food. I give constantly to charity and donate money when someone has a sick child and they set up a bank account. I drop money in the buckets at Christmas and give to Toys for Tots and Shop with a Cop. So don't tell me conservatives or republicans are tight-fisted and only for themselves......if that's true they don't walk among us, they are millionaires in government positions we put them in. Time to remove them all!!!!

Now go jump in the pool and cool off, take your Valium and/or a stiff drink and go nitey nite like you said.
Jay

Paris, TN

#113425 Aug 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Brian
Danville, KY
American Lady
Danville, KY
Oh lQQkie, A Lunatic remembered to change her sock. And talking to one. Ari's
I am obsessed with DITCHING MITCH. Get use to it. I posted the same against GRANDrand in 2010. Not going anywhere. Why would I be bitter, I belong to the ONE party MAJORITY. Yes, there are slimeballs on both sides of the aisle...guess it is a MAN thing Ari/Jay. That's okay because the WOMEN are going to leave your party in the dust. Deal with it you bunch of resentful loser clowns. Continue on with your nasty slurs. I will just keep on posting to remind you that your two parties are nil and void. hahaha
Continue chirping with yourselves. You are true lemming tools disguised as circus clown socks. PRICELESS
When Republicans Fight Hungry Families and Nuns
Despicable politicians like Rep. Reid Ribble (R-WI) seem to believe that the Catholic Church should be able to take care of most of them. He actually seems to think it’s the church’s obligation to take care of them, perhaps thinking that if nuns like Sister Simone Campbell hound him about care for the poor, then maybe he’s found a doorstep where he can place his burden (you know, because poor people are a burden?), in a basket with a note that says,“They’re YOUR problem now!”
Ribble asked Sister Campbell,“What is the church doing wrong that they have to come to the government to get so much help?” Seriously. He seriously deflected blame for his evil. That’s how heartless and willfully ignorant these villains are. Sister Campbell, who has traded barbs with Colbert and garnered up her own controversy with her Nuns on the Bus campaign, is too bright for the likes of a lowly US Congresscritter.“Justice comes before charity… Everyone has a right to eat, and therefore there is a governmental responsibility to ensure everyone’s capacity to eat. Love and care makes a difference, but the issues are so big there isn’t sufficient charitable dollars there.”
Read more:
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/when-repub...
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Geezus.......I thought you were gone for the night! Had to come back from you drip in the pool to see who might still be here eh? Can't stand not knowing what's being said? LOL.....

Don't worry there's a lot of new young blood coming into the party. People with new ideas and the youth to carry it out. Who needs a washed-up old bag like Hillary back in the people's White House? Been there, done that. The women of this country are seeing what crap the democrats have put upon the American people, husband's with no jobs, trillions in debt, give-always to the enemy and a healthcare program that will screw the middle. Let it be known to you that the middle is tired of giving hand-outs while they work their asses off for this bullsh*t administration. What we need is new, young blood, get rid of the RINO's like Mac C, and old fogies like Pelosi and Reid, to name a few multi-millionaires who wouldn't know how some people have to buy the cheapest bread in the bread aisle because they can't afford the wholesome, nutritious kind for their family.

Oh and by the way, I'm a conservative, and I believe in helping the poor and down-trodden, those who want to work and can't get hired, or those with babies or little ones who don't have nice clothes and good food. I give constantly to charity and donate money when someone has a sick child and they set up a bank account. I drop money in the buckets at Christmas and give to Toys for Tots and Shop with a Cop. So don't tell me conservatives or republicans are tight-fisted and only for themselves......if that's true they don't walk among us, they are millionaires in government positions we put them in. Time to remove them all!!!!

Now go jump in the pool and cool off, take your Valium and/or a stiff drink and go nitey nite like you said.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113426 Aug 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't do drugs or drink, but your loon obviously does. You are just naturally ignorant. You probably hang around for a receipt like most repukes I know to take off your taxes instead of donating to non-profit organizations. You aren't suppose to brag about your do gooder attempts, didn't you learn that growing up. Go dip and nip with your socks and chirp all night. Keep dreaming. Your two parties are nil and void. YOUR TWO parties couldn't buy an election. Deal with it. RIP GOP

gop = minority

DEMS = MAJORITY

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113427 Aug 5, 2013
GLOBAL INSECURITY
U.S. EMBASSIES NOW CLOSED THROUGH SATURDAY
'Abundance of caution,' not 'indication of a new threat'

(USATODAY)— The U.S. State Department announced that 19 embassies and consulates in the Middle East and Africa will be closed through Saturday, including a small number of additional posts that were not shuttered on Sunday.
Read the full story
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/embassies-to-stay-...

The FULL Story ...
State Dept.: 19 overseas posts to remain closed
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

Huuummmm ...
THOUGHT the BIG 0 had 'em
"on the run" ...

Yeah ...
Sure seems so ... uh huh ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113428 Aug 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't do drugs or drink, but your loon obviously does. You are just naturally ignorant. You probably hang around for a receipt like most repukes I know to take off your taxes instead of donating to non-profit organizations. You aren't suppose to brag about your do gooder attempts, didn't you learn that growing up. Go dip and nip with your socks and chirp all night. Keep dreaming. Your two parties are nil and void. YOUR TWO parties couldn't buy an election. Deal with it. RIP GOP
gop = minority
DEMS = MAJORITY
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
Your two parties are nil and void. YOUR TWO parties couldn't buy an election. Deal with it... said a nut ...

Psssst ...
Ya "ain't" supposed to DO that!
BUT ...
you guys DID!

LQQk what the GOP is vying for!:)

Voter Integrity to Ensure Honest Elections
Honest elections are the foundation of representative government. We support State efforts to ensure ballot access for the elderly, the handicapped, military personnel, and all authorized voters. For the same reason, we applaud legislation to require photo identification for voting and to prevent election fraud, particularly with regard to registration and absentee ballots. We support State laws that require proof of citizenship at the time of voter registration to protect our electoral system against a significant and growing form of voter fraud. Every time that a fraudulent vote is cast, it effectively cancels out a vote of a legitimate voter.
Voter fraud is political poison. It strikes at the heart of representative government. We call on every citizen, elected official, and member of the judiciary to preserve the integrity of the vote. We call for vigorous prosecution of voter fraud at the State and federal level. To do less disenfranchises present and future generations. We recognize that having a physical verification of the vote is the best way to ensure a fair election.“Let ambition counter ambition,” as James Madison said. When all parties have representatives observing the counting of ballots in a transparent process, integrity is assured. We strongly support the policy that all electronic voting systems have a voter verified paper audit trail.
States or political subdivisions that use all-mail elections cannot ensure the integrity of the ballot. When ballots are mailed to every registered voter, ballots can be stolen or fraudulently voted by unauthorized individuals because the system does not have a way to verify the identity of the voter. We call for States and political subdivisions to adopt voting systems that can verify the identity of the voter.
Military men and women must not be disenfranchised from the very freedom they defend. We affirm that our troops, wherever stationed, be allowed to vote and those votes be counted in the November election and in all elections. To that end, the entire chain of command, from President and the Secretary of Defense, to base and unit commanders – must ensure the timely receipt and return of all ballots and the utilization of electronic delivery of ballots where allowed by State law.
We support changing the way that the decennial census is conducted, so that citizens are distinguished from lawfully present aliens and illegal aliens. In order to preserve the principle of one-person, one-vote, the apportionment of representatives among the States should be according to the number of citizens.

AND:

The First Amendment: The Foresight of Our Founders to Protect Religious Freedom (Top)
The first provision of the First Amendment concerns freedom of religion. That guarantee reflected Thomas Jefferson’s Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom, which declared that no one should “suffer on account of his religious opinion or belief, but that all men shall be free to profess, and by argument to maintain, their opinion in matters of religion….”

CONTINUED:
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113429 Aug 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
GLOBAL INSECURITY
(USATODAY)— The U.S. State Department announced that 19 embassies and consulates in the Middle East and Africa will be closed through Saturday, including a small number of additional posts that were not shuttered on Sunday.
Read the full story
The FULL Story ...
Huuummmm ...
"on the run" ...
Yeah ...
OLD news posted a few pages back. Must of been while you were power napping. hahaha At least his rate at getting terrorist is better than the last administration. Your hero the traitor Snowden should be proud huh?)8~D> crazy loon.

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113430 Aug 5, 2013
The First Amendment: The Foresight of Our Founders to Protect Religious Freedom (Top)
The first provision of the First Amendment concerns freedom of religion. That guarantee reflected Thomas Jefferson’s Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom, which declared that no one should “suffer on account of his religious opinion or belief, but that all men shall be free to profess, and by argument to maintain, their opinion in matters of religion….” That assurance has never been more needed than it is today, as liberal elites try to drive religious beliefs – and religious believers – out of the public square. The Founders of the American Republic universally agree that democracy presupposes a moral people and that, in the words of George Washington’s Farewell Address,“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports.”

PLUS:

The First Amendment: Speech that is Protected (Top)
The rights of citizenship do not stop at the ballot box. They include the free speech right to devote one’s resources to whatever cause or candidate one supports. We oppose any restrictions or conditions that would discourage Americans from exercising their constitutional right to enter the political fray or limit their commitment to their ideals. As a result, we support repeal of the remaining sections of McCain- Feingold, support either raising or repealing contribution limits, and oppose passage of the DISCLOSE Act or any similar legislation designed to vitiate the Supreme Court’s recent decisions protecting political speech in Wisconsin Right to Life v. Federal Election Commission and Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission. We insist that there should be no regulation of political speech on the Internet. By the same token, we oppose governmental censorship of speech through the so-called Fairness Doctrine or by government enforcement of speech codes, free speech zones, or other forms of “political correctness” on campus.

http://www.gop.com/2012-republican-platform_w...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113431 Aug 5, 2013
IS THERE REAL RACISM IN AMERICA?
Exclusive: Ben Kinchlow[pssst ...A Black American - A Human Being! NOT being racist just 'stating' for the libTARD RACISTS!] reveals rhetorical tactics used by leftist media, race baiters

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/is-there-real-raci...
Jay

Paris, TN

#113432 Aug 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
gop = minority
DEMS = MAJORITY
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH

First of all lady, I don't give a ratsass who drinks or who doesn't as long as they stay out from behind the car steering wheel. Alcohol is legal and it brings the government tons of money to piss away just like they do everything else the people work for.

Secondly, I do not deduct any charity, so blow that out your pipe hole! And most of the donations are NOT tax deductible anyway.

There was no bragging on my part at all. I was making a point to counter your vile opinion that conservatives don't give but when we do we don't need a pat on the back like you libturds when you do a charitable thing!

I don't have to "dream", I live in a world of reality. Demoncrats are destroying the banking system in this country with their so-called give away programs, and when people can't find jobs, like 22 million of them, who the hell pays the taxes? When only a few can contribute and they run short, they steal from other programs, like Soc. Security and then declare it bankrupt.....wtf? Do you really think we are snow-balled by this BS the gov't hands out?

And furthermore, your party couldn't win an election if they didn't steal, cheat and fk up the ballets and put people in the voting room and tell them which button to push.....most not even Americans who understand the voting system. We saw ourselves and they admitted it........so go suck on your sour lemons and keep posting your crap, because it gives you a reason to exist!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113433 Aug 5, 2013
94-YEAR-OLD BILLY GRAHAM'S WARNING FOR AMERICA
International evangelists believe God turning their attention to U.S.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This is the first of a seven-part series by veteran journalist Troy Anderson about major evangelists who are turning their attention toward America to help ignite what Billy Graham describes as an end-times “great spiritual awakening.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/94-year-old-billy-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113436 Aug 5, 2013
Tawana Brawley Finally Being Held To Account – 25 years later
Posted on August 4, 2013 by sundance
Meanwhile the man who organized the hoax has a full time TV show on MSNBC and continues his race-baiting enterprises…… Go look up the entire story of *how* Tawana Brawley was handled, and you’ll see how eerily similar it is to Rachel Jeantel….

New York Post - Twenty-five years after accusing an innocent man of rape, Tawana Brawley is finally paying for her lies.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/0...

MORE Great articles here:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113437 Aug 5, 2013
GOVERNMENT SUCS
Exclusive: Michael Ackley exposes attempts to control every aspect of citizens' lives

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/government-sucs/#d...

A FRESH PERSPECTIVE
ONE NATION UNDER FIRE
Exclusive: Albert Thompson[another GASP Black Human Being American] suggests Obama take a cue from China

Overall, the nation is doing a better job lifting its people out of poverty than Barack Obama’s United States. The gentleman from Chicago should take note.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/one-nation-under-f...
Jay

Paris, TN

#113438 Aug 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Tawana Brawley Finally Being Held To Account – 25 years later
Posted on August 4, 2013 by sundance
Meanwhile the man who organized the hoax has a full time TV show on MSNBC and continues his race-baiting enterprises…… Go look up the entire story of *how* Tawana Brawley was handled, and you’ll see how eerily similar it is to Rachel Jeantel….
New York Post - Twenty-five years after accusing an innocent man of rape, Tawana Brawley is finally paying for her lies.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/0...
MORE Great articles here:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Over and out AL. I'll read your stuff tomorrow. That is if these pages aren't blown away by that crackpot who posts a newspaper in every one of her column posts.

Hey, have a glass of wine. I'm hitting the sack, LOL...OMG...alcohol!!!! We must be drunks or something, lmao!!!

Miller Lite maybe?

8D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113439 Aug 5, 2013
Got to get some
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's ...

Good Night *Patriots*...
<3
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#113443 Aug 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
GLOBAL INSECURITY
Read the full story
The FULL Story ...
Huuummmm ...
"on the run" ...
Yeah ...
I thought your Bush said Mission Accomplished a long time ago Stupid.

Lmfao

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#113445 Aug 5, 2013
“No man’s life, liberty or property are safe while the Legislature is in session.”
Congressional recess, now is upon us; so we can, for a few weeks, let down our guard and open a cold one.

When next September Congress returns, refreshed, all Hell will (appear to) break loose. There are only 9 legislative days in September, with the end of the fiscal year looming. So … expect it to begin with a portentous swell and staccato rhythm. Cue the 1812 Overture. Forewarned is forearmed so…. consider this post on Topix your "Secret Decoder Ring" for what’s actually going to happen.

Politics, that’s what. There are two political theaters (theaters in both senses of the word) slated for this Fall. One is the debt ceiling fight. The other is repealing Obamacare. The debt ceiling fight will be front and center.

Except… the debt ceiling fight is not really about the debt ceiling.

It’s about the Democrats’ attempt to make the Republicans look bad enough that the Democrats can regain control of the House in 2014.(Statistically, there is little chance of this. But the dreamers at the top of the Democratic Party have a special relationship with reality.)

And the fight over repealing Obamacare is only secondarily about repealing Obamacare.

It’s about the Republicans attempt to wrap that albatross around the Democrats’ necks, making them look bad enough that the Republicans can take control of the Senate in 2014.(The GOP actually has a pretty good chance at this… better even then appeared earlier. Unless, that is, it fumbles the opportunity by failing to execute the elegant strategy mapped out by the shrewd Mitch McConnell. With the GOP’s chronic ineptitude a fumble cannot be ruled out.)
Maybe Rand Paul will have just enough star power to influence the old men is suits to get some real work done...maybe (fingers crossed).

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#113446 Aug 5, 2013
Obama's political ideology is an equivalent of the Brezhnev Doctrine,“what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is up for grabs.”(Didn’t work out particularly well for the Soviet Union), Not likely to work out particularly well for the Democratic Party. Remember the last mid tem elections? Dems lost some Senate Seats...and the balance in Congress was shifted! Look for many more gains this time.
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#113447 Aug 5, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Sabrina 142,479
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr want to know 834
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr want to know 3,808
discreet fun 1 hr john1948 1
cash job for women 1 hr forurpleasure :)) 30
Jennifer Denise Wheat 1 hr Who cares 2
Looking for Older Woman (Jul '12) 1 hr john1948 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages