'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,997)

Showing posts 99,921 - 99,940 of139,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

"Re-inventing" themselves huh? haha. Guess you can add "disaster survivors" to their hate list as well. And spend 60 million for the 40th appeal on Obamacare. Not looking good for GRANDrand.

Rand Paul Mocks Hurricane Sandy Victims, Eliminates Any Chance at a Presidential Bid

There are inappropriate statements, there are disgusting statements—and then there’s what Kentucky Senator Rand Paul said while responding to New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s comments about Paul’s “dangerous brand of libertarianism.”

A few days ago Governor Christie made comments attacking Paul’s brand of libertarianism. Christie called it dangerous, and challenged Paul’s positions on our national security—essentially calling his positions concerning how our nation battles terrorism naive and ignorant
Well, Paul decided to respond.

While speaking at a fundraiser in Tennessee, Paul said about Christie and New York Representative Peter King,“They’re precisely the same people who are unwilling to cut the spending, and their ‘Gimme, gimme, gimme—give me all my Sandy money now.’ Those are the people who are bankrupting the government and not letting enough money be left over for national defense.”

Apparently to Rand Paul, people who’ve lost their homes and have had their lives destroyed by a massive natural disaster are just people who want the government to,“gimme, gimme, gimme—give them all their Sandy money.” To Paul, they are a big part of the reason why we’re not leaving enough money for our national defense.

Excuse me? Our defense budget dwarfs every other nation on earth. In fact, our defense budget is bigger than that of the next 13 nations—combined.
Adequate funding is definitely not an issue when it comes to our national defense.

Continued..

HILARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Continued:

But even beyond his apparent ignorance as it pertains to just how much we spend on national defense, these comments by Paul are absolutely reprehensible.

Hurricane Sandy destroyed homes and ruined lives. For many who were impacted by the storm, the funding they received from our government was the difference between their children eating or starving, between shelter and homelessness—between life and death.

Yet Rand Paul has the nerve to mock those Americans who asked for help following this storm. He had the audacity to try and claim that our bloated national defense budget lacks funding because we were too busy spending money—helping Americans.

If some kind of natural disaster devastated the citizens of Kentucky, I wonder just how fast this pompous ass (excuse my language) would be calling President Obama for “expedited help” from the government.

But like with most Republicans, when it’s money they want or need—then that’s not wasteful spending. It’s “vital for the health of Americans”—and of course their political career next time they’re up for re-election.

The good news, however, for sane Republicans (yes, I’m convinced they do still exist) and of course Democrats—these comments all but eliminate Rand Paul from having any chance at ever becoming President.

He’s already had enough controversy surrounding him with how he once insinuated that the Civil Rights Act is unconstitutional, and he’s proven over and over again how he subscribes to the most radical of right-wing ideologies. But mocking victims of a natural disaster — a borderline national disaster — is a line you simply cannot cross if you ever want to stand any realistic chance at becoming President.

Now while I’m sure there are still millions of his followers who would vote for him no matter what, those people don’t create Presidents. If they did, his dad Ron Paul would have been President a long time ago. But as it stands, Ron Paul couldn’t even beat Mitt Romney for the Republican Presidential nomination. Everybody remembers Romney, right? Possibly the worst Presidential candidate in the last 30 years. Yeah, Ron Paul couldn’t even beat him, and quite honestly didn’t even come close to beating him for the nomination.

However, mocking victims of a tragedy to simply try and take a cheap shot at a probable opponent for the 2016 Republican Presidential nomination—that’s something the vast majority of Americans simply will not tolerate, forgive or forget.
And that’s exactly what Rand Paul did.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/rand-paul-...

Typical GRANDrand.

HILARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Another Agency Goes IRS
How the FEC staff joined the political targeting of conservative groups.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

http://www.topix.com/us/politics/2013/08/anot...

Yep some 'dwIdioTs' still believe in 'our' government ...

Ha ha ha ...

AND you "dwIdioTic libTARDS"
WONDER why I'm 'frustrated' over this crap!

Who IS the main ones "picked on" ???

We are really getting VERY tired of it!

It's coming ... ;~)

Hurry, hurry HURRY!

The Waiting IS the 'hardest part'...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Y~E~~~A~H !!!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical racist remark as usual. There are two muslim Senators in Congress already. And Women, etc, because this is AMERICA where you are FREE to practice whatever religion you choose. All muslims are not terrorist. You must profile on a daily basis. You should go work for GRANDrand's campaign. You are just the kind he likes to surround his campaign with. You can even get your sheet out like fake wtf Glasgow Speakup does at his rallies.
We get it, muslims were already on the GOP hate lists. Thanks for reminding us why you are the minority in elections. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
FYI; my natural writing talent and common sense whoops the snot out of your cut and paste BS! I am formally volunteering my writing skills combined with my accumulated connections and every resource at my disposal!
I will decimate Liberal spin and misinformation!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Awe, Ari/Jay sock is mad I busted him out again. Too much truth for your closed mind. Don't read them. I don't post headlines from non-relevant sites like they are BREAKING NEWS like your crazy queen loon. I see you are as worried about HILLARY as you are ALISON. That war on women is going to bite your party in the ass come election time. Scares you huh? RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH

The only thing you busted was a blood vessel in your febrile brain!

Who the hell is mad?! You must be crazy to think the crap you post from liberal dog sites makes us mad. If anyone is mad it's you, with all your name callin' slosh-bucket comments.

No worries about Hillary. Washed up, worn out, used up old bat, something like you.

LOL!!!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky GOP suspends spokeswoman after DUI

LOUISVILLE, Ky (WHAS11)-- The Republican Party of Kentucky has suspended its spokeswoman after she was arrested for driving under the influence in Lexington late Saturday night.

Kelsey Cooper was placed on a two week unpaid suspension, said RPK Chairman Steve Robertson, who added that Cooper would not be available for comment.

"She has learned a very valuable lesson about what she should and shouldn't do," Robertson said. "We look forward to moving forward from here." Since Cooper was hired as the RPK Communications Director earlier this year, she has been an active and vocal critic of Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes.

WKYT-TV in Lexington reports Cooper stopped her car near officers Saturday night and told them she was lost.

http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/politic...

Family values? I bet someone is MADD at her shortly after the Carrollton Bus Crash anniversary recently passed.

"Re-inventing" themselves everyday. Those repukes are all LOST.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is mad?! You must be crazy to think the crap you post from liberal dog sites makes us mad. If anyone is mad it's you, with all your name callin' slosh-bucket comments.
No worries about Hillary. Washed up, worn out, used up old bat, something like you.
LOL!!!!
HIGH Fives Jay !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

WHO IS KILLING AMERICA?
Exclusive: Joseph Farah explains impact of 'the government-progressive complex'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/who-is-killing-ame...

WHEN SCOTUS RULES 9-0 AGAINST OBAMA
Exclusive: Ellis Washington[A Black American]
cites cases showing how BHO has overstepped Constitution

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/when-scotus-rules-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Cheaper labor: 77 percent of 2013 jobs were part-time positions

Fully 77 percent of positions added to the market in 2013 have been part-time, in contrast to the positive economic news making the media rounds, according to payroll reports released in recent weeks.

Only a handful of the positions have been full-time, benefit-providing opportunities, one economic analyst reported on the blog, Zero Hedge.[of which I've just linked about]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, thanks for the big laughs on all your posts above. He definitely is that and does it well.
Have you seen late night this past week. They were killing me with all the grandrand/Christie drama and the mutant turtleman. Even had Larue County featured one night. Can't wait for Stewart to return next month but it has still been hilarious without him. Love it when they show fauxbox pundits being stupid. Colbert did somemore crazy eyes videos off faux making her normal ignorant comments.
Watch The Daily Show Annihilate Fox ‘News’ For Berating Minimum Wage Workers
http://aattp.org/watch-the-daily-show-annihil...
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey Ms R
I've never miss Colbert and The Daily Show...I watch in the afternoons...gonna miss Maher for 5 weeks, tho.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

McConnell, Grimes spar as U.S. Senate race seizes center stage at Fancy Farm

But it was a noisy afternoon.
[especially with 'injudgement' there :)]

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/08/03/2748106/mc...
[liberal haven]

On July 4, 2004, the newspaper, in an effort to apologize for failing to cover the 1960s American Civil Rights Movement, published a front-page package of stories and archive photos documenting Lexingtonians involved in the movement.[2] The stories, written by Linda B. Blackford and Linda Minch, received international attention, including a story on the front page of The New York Times. It was also received an annual professional award by the Kentucky chapter of the Special Libraries Association.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexington_Herald...

Paper Apologizes for Civil Rights Coverage
Associated Press
Monday, July 5, 2004

LEXINGTON, Ky.-- The Lexington Herald-Leader featured a prominent clarification on its front page yesterday, apologizing for the newspaper's failures in covering the 1960s civil rights movement.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Democrat accused of ‘destroying’ Mitch McConnell campaign signs
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/03/democrat-ac...
Gitmo

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how those demonrats are? If you can't play fair, CHEAT!
LMAO at the comments.....electric fences, LOL!!!!
winners don't have to cheat, Jayboy
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Whites, Blacks, & Racist Democrats: The Untold History of Race and Politics within the Democratic Party from 1792-2009

Why are most blacks in America Democrats?

You will have to answer that question yourself. After reading this book, you will understand that:

For over 150 years, blacks were victims of terrorist attacks by the Democrats and their Klan supporters, including lynching, beating, rapes and mutilations
On the issue of slavery, the Democrats literally gave their lives to expand it; the Republicans gave their lives to ban it.

Many believed the Democrats had a change of heart and fell in love with blacks. To the contrary, history reveals the democrats didn't fall in love with black folks, they fell in love with the black vote knowing this would be their ticket into the white house.

ALSO:
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Was A Republican
[A very SMART man I must say]

http://www.nbra.info/
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ms R
I've never miss Colbert and The Daily Show...I watch in the afternoons...gonna miss Maher for 5 weeks, tho.
Hi Calvin. Me either. I watch them all. Bill was killing me last night telling Jay Z to buy a state. I guess we will be in for a treat next month then with him and Jon returning.

It was a great day in the news for Dems today. Turtleman was sent running and the house weeper telling his Ohio constituents how Obamacare would save them when intending to do the opposite. That was PRICELESS. ALG did a great job and has him scared. So does the teabagger. It will be fun to watch. OLD turtleman can't run on his record and his OBAMA slams have been nothing but FAILURES. He has got to go. Glad I belong to the ONE PARTY DEMS. Teabaggers vs. GRAND OLD PARTY OF NO, eating their own while attempting to "re-invent" themselves. PRICELESS again.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO BEING NEIGHBORLY?
America suffering from 'community deficit'… and what can be done about it

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/whatever-happened-...

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI; my natural writing talent and common sense whoops the snot out of your cut and paste BS! I am formally volunteering my writing skills combined with my accumulated connections and every resource at my disposal!
I will decimate Liberal spin and misinformation!
Google, huh?
and spell corrector you can blame for mistakes...some talent

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
No worries about Hillary?l ol
you're scared shitless, every one of you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
winners don't have to cheat, Jayboy
How can you obots be called "winners" then ???

FRAUD got obama and clinton on 2008 platform in Indiana
``````````
2008 Primary Petition Fraud in Indiana
By Michael Drucker
on 05/03/2013

I want to thank Ballot Access News for this post.
In 2008, the Indiana petition requirement for the Democratic Presidential Primary was 4,500 signatures and at least 500 signatures had to come from the nine U.S. House districts in the state.

On April 25, an Indiana jury convicted two individuals of forging signatures on the Democratic Presidential Primary petition for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Without the fraudulent signatures, neither Clinton nor Obama would have had enough valid signatures in the Second District, so their statewide petitions would have failed.
http://ivn.us/independent-view/2013/05/03/200...

READ MORE at:
Southbend Tribune FRAUD petitions

https://www.google.com/search...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO BEING NEIGHBORLY?
America suffering from 'community deficit'… and what can be done about it
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/whatever-happened-...
Educating the "ignunt" would help ... TREMENDOUSLY ...

;~)

Who wants to see or DEAL with "ignunt" neighbors ???
I don't!
&
Won't!

Never have!
Do NOT intend to START this late in my life!
:)

Friendly & helpful
to ALL
until stabbed in the BACK!

NEVER again!
Finito!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,921 - 99,940 of139,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 29 min Pos 56
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 38 min Citizen 19
who all had vinie mills out see here with lots ... 1 hr rusty 3
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 1 hr true 10
The BIG Ticket Pickard Hall Collins Smith MAY 20 1 hr Outside All-Around Info 2
How much do coal miners make? (Jun '10) 2 hr Jace mehoff 68
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 3 hr huh 3
wreck 5 hr news 4
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 7 hr lolz 50