'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228467 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113386 Aug 4, 2013
haha, I told you...A Lunatic would be here and there she is. Wonder who the lQQkie sock with the "registered" avatar is....the Queen Circus Loon or her shadow ring leader ari sock? haha Come on bring it on out. Makes it look like you have a real circus of many instead of just her/arijay/fake wtf Glasgow SpeakUp...PRICELESS

They are funny aren't they. Make me laugh.

Oh lQQkie, something else that made me laugh. Wallace eating Cantor's lunch. PRICELESS

Fox Host Confronts House Republicans For Running A Do-Nothing Congress

Fox News’s Chris Wallace challenged House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) and the GOP-controlled House for failing to pass key appropriations before the government runs out of money in September, demanding to know why the party is wasting time holding its 40 Obamacare repeal vote and pursuing other highly partisan partisan measures.

“Rightly or wrongly, none of the bills you passed is going to become law,” Wallace told Cantor on Fox News Sunday.“You have only passed four of 12 appropriations bills you are supposed to pass. We face a government shut down in the fall. Is this the best time to spend your time, passing bills that won’t become law?”

Cantor responded by accusing President Obama of delivering campaign speeches and failing to consider measures the House has already voted on.

But Wallace wouldn’t hear it, reminding Cantor that the GOP couldn’t advance a comprehensive Farm Bill and had to pull a transportation funding measure after moderate House Republicans balked at its deep cuts.“Why not do what the House is supposed to do?” he pressed. Watch it:

The 113th Congress left Friday for a five-week recess, after passing just 22 bills that were sent to Obama in the first eight months of 2013 -the smallest number in history.“You don’t have common ground with the president and you don’t have common ground with the Senate Republican leadership,” an exasperated Wallace told Cantor.“Aren’t we headed for a train wreck?”

http://thinkprogress.org/home/2013/08/04/2409...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#113387 Aug 4, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying if I'm not a gay republican I'm nothing?
Hmm
I wasn't trying to kiss Ari's ass, stop being so jealous.
And no, I never really considered Ari as a friend, just someone with an opposing view.
No, you implied that you were nothing. If you thought it will get you a little attention you would suck ass...friend or foe. It wouldn't matter. You are needy. So suck away and hopefully make a friend. You obviously need a few. lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113388 Aug 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
How can we miss you when you won't go away?
Clueless nitwit ...
I've BEEN AWAY all evening ...
Since I said *Good Day* earlier!

But I'm BACK now!:)
LOL

Richmond, KY

#113389 Aug 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it piss you off that somebody else is posting and that takes away from your ass kissing time on the forum with your alter-ego butt buddies? It's after 10 o'clock...shouldn't you be kissing your picture of Mitch and "enjoying yourself" with both hands? Are you all juiced up, MitchBitch wannabe?
All that nasty stuff you're saying is considered sexual harassment by Democrat standards.

All that nasty stuff you're saying is considered flirting by teabagger standards.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#113390 Aug 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
...says the old crow. lol
Banshee squalls.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113391 Aug 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hey RC - welcome back to the asylum. You got RH *all* tore up - she posted a reply to you yesterday, then posted it again twice tonight!
Hello Crow, I hope your day continued to be awesome. Mine was. I will sleep good tonight. Tasty food, drinks, swimming, cornhole (probably get ari and fake wtf Glassgow Speakup exicted), good music, family and friends. Great way to spend a beautiful Sunday.

I see the circus socks have been playing and the bee goo seems to be stuttering, poor thing. She just don't get it, no matter how many times you explain it. She actually sounds like the men, some military officers and Congressmen, that hate strong, opinionated women who speak the truth, or maybe one of those who sleep their way to their position. Either way, I had to defend both types. Her opinion no longer interest me. The old man whitehair who has been here since the beginning like me is the only one I take seriously, misguided as he may be sometimes, I agree to disagree with him.

I am loving all the reviews in every major network on the Fancy Farm shindig. Alison did a great job. I was happy Marksberry threw in a hat in honor of Galbraith.(RIP). The next two elections may be womens revenge for that War on Women the repukes started. haha

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#113392 Aug 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Banshee squalls.
...says the old crow stoned on her garden weeds as she cleans her pellet gun. lmao
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113393 Aug 4, 2013
GOP Congressman Links Rand Paul To Nazi Appeasers

A Republican congressman entangled in an intra-GOP dispute on foreign policy upped the ante on Wednesday when he linked a Senate GOP colleague to Nazi appeasers and anti-Israel sentiment.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has been engaged in a back and forth in recent days with Rep. Peter King (R-NY) and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R), all of whom are reportedly considering running for president in 2016, over NSA surveillance and other national security issues.

Much of the spat has been between Paul and Christie. The New Jersey Republican recently accused Paul of “very dangerous thought” for opposing some of the more wider-reaching NSA surveillance programs. But King got into the act on Wednesday, telling CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that Paul reminds him of Nazi-appeasers from the 1930s:

KING: Wolf, what this reminds me of, someone like Senator Paul and others in that isolationist wing – now, the Republicans had this debate back in the 1930s when you had the isolationist and the Charles Lindbergs that said we should appease Hitler. And the Democrats had it in the 1960s when the anti-war movement blamed America first. And in both cases, it hurt the party for years. Each party was hurt for years.

King then suggested that Paul’s preference to cut off aid to Egypt after the recent coup there is anti-Israel.“Senator Paul claims to be a great friend of Israel,” King said,“But yesterday the ambassador to Israel, Ambassador Oren, said that continuing American aid to Egypt is essential to maintain the peace process and to maintain the Egyptian/Israeli peace agreement that was negotiated under President Carter over 30 years ago.”

King also criticized Paul’s opposition to the NSA programs, claiming they have “stopped over 50 attacks,” including one in Paul’s home state of Kentucky.“He just makes these charges about spying and snooping,” King said of Paul.“Again, he makes America the enemy.”

The Republican Party is currently engaged in a battle with itself on foreign policy. The internal cracks showed themselves as wide gaps during the 2012 presidential campaign as Mitt Romney struggled to placate the neocons while trying to appeal to the vast majority of the country that had fallen out of love with wars for democracy.

Now — despite the “Cheney-ites” still holding some sway in the party — the neocons and some of the more hard-line Republicans see Rand Paul’s pseudo-realist, neo-isolationist and libertarian foreign policy and national security views as a threat their primacy within the GOP and they’re going after him with full force.

“There is a real division among Republicans over the heart and soul of the Republican Party right now, isn’t there?” Blitzer asked KIng.

“Wolf, there is,” King said, adding,“the so-called principles of Senator Paul and Senator Cruz, that’s an isolationist trend which will damage our country tremendously... And what Governor Christie and I what we believe in, we realize al Qaeda is the enemy. We realize that there’s a terrorist movement out there to kill us and we have to maintain our security and we’re not going to pander and stoke up fears of paranoia the way he’s been doing by talking about spying and snooping, which was only in his mind.”

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/08/01/...

Love it when they eat their own. lol GRANDrand has been linked to several racist organizations. What's new? hahaha OLD turtleman helped Grayson dig all the dirt on him during the election. Now he hugs the teabaggers pantleg beginning for teabagger support. Funny there is one running against him he has to fend off before he gets to the WOMAN who is going to beat him. Yes sireeee, get ready for it. I can see the denial, denial, denial just like for the SECOND TERM PRESIDENT they despise.

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113394 Aug 4, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
All that nasty stuff you're saying is considered sexual harassment by Democrat standards.
All that nasty stuff you're saying is considered flirting by teabagger standards.
LOL, you are making me LAUGH OUT LOUD. That is hilarious, especially the second line.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#113395 Aug 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Crow, I hope your day continued to be awesome. Mine was. I will sleep good tonight. Tasty food, drinks, swimming, cornhole (probably get ari and fake wtf Glassgow Speakup exicted), good music, family and friends. Great way to spend a beautiful Sunday.
I see the circus socks have been playing and the bee goo seems to be stuttering, poor thing. She just don't get it, no matter how many times you explain it. She actually sounds like the men, some military officers and Congressmen, that hate strong, opinionated women who speak the truth, or maybe one of those who sleep their way to their position. Either way, I had to defend both types. Her opinion no longer interest me. The old man whitehair who has been here since the beginning like me is the only one I take seriously, misguided as he may be sometimes, I agree to disagree with him.
I am loving all the reviews in every major network on the Fancy Farm shindig. Alison did a great job. I was happy Marksberry threw in a hat in honor of Galbraith.(RIP). The next two elections may be womens revenge for that War on Women the repukes started. haha
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
It did stay awesome, thanks for asking, and I'm glad to hear yours did too.

What a sweet (and totally out of character) thing for Marksberry to do.

I was going to reply to RH about her Gini post, but after her triple post I didn't have the heart to.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#113397 Aug 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text> The next two elections may be womens revenge for that War on Women the repukes started.
O-tay Wiener-boy and touchy-feely Filner. Those two shining democrat stars makes your prediction even funnier. The democrat machine started out by making racists remarks about McConnell's wife...so their war on women has already been authenticated along with Weiner and Filner. 3 bright democrat stars, huh? lmao

Try, try again. I wouldn't want to keep you from pleasuring yourself to Mitch's picture, your nightly ritual for your sweet turtle-man, so feel free to use both hands and not type.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113398 Aug 4, 2013
What You Need To Know About The Terror Threat Closing U.S. Embassies

Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-GA), Ranking Member on the Senate Intelligence Committee, told NBC’s David Gregory that the threats emerged from intelligence collected using the National Security Agency (NSA)’s controversial surveillance programs, several of which were revealed to the public in June.“If we did not have these programs, we would not be able to listen in on the bad guys,” Chambliss said.

In some sense, the embassy closures have everything to do with Benghazi. In the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on a diplomatic outpost in Libya, the discussion about the vulnerability of diplomats in conflict zones reached new heights. While many on the Hill have chosen to focus on the conspiracies of an administration cover-up, the actual debate over diplomatic security levels and whether preventative actions could have mitigated some of the casualties remains less prevalent but ongoing. As Durbin noted on Meet the Press, the current Senate version of the FY 2014 Defense Appropriations bill includes an additional $48 million in embassy security funding.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/08/04/...

Thank you NSA.

No thanks to the TRAITOR that put Americans at risk in foreign countries. Good job, enjoy Russia, watch you back, you will always have to look over your shoulder no matter where you land.

Snowden is an unwanted guest in Putin's Russia

(CNN)-- In Russian, there is an old saying: "An uninvited guest is worse than a Tatar," referring to the country's medieval invaders from the East.

Although Edward Snowden's lawyer calls him "the most wanted man on the planet," it's clear that Russia's president, Vladimir Putin, would rather he were just about anywhere else.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/02/opinion/treisma...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113399 Aug 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
It did stay awesome, thanks for asking, and I'm glad to hear yours did too.
What a sweet (and totally out of character) thing for Marksberry to do.
I was going to reply to RH about her Gini post, but after her triple post I didn't have the heart to.
Good to hear. These bitter losers resent hearing that we have a real life outside topix.

I did like what Marksberry had to say too.

I seen that those post were like a broken record. Why bother to respond huh? They twist the facts like fauxbox and do a lot of Assuming. They make me laugh. I love to laugh. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113400 Aug 4, 2013
Sen. McConnell already in hot 2014 re-election race
FANCY FARM, KY.— Senate Minority Leader Mitch

McConnell, R-Ky., stood before cheering and jeering Kentuckians at the annual St. Jerome Catholic Church picnic on Saturday and made his re-election pitch in consequential terms.

"It's probably the most competitive race in the country," said Sen. Michael Bennet, D-Colo., who chairs the Senate Democrats' campaign operation. "There is extreme interest nationally in this race. Alison Grimes will certainly have the resources to be competitive."

Grimes hails from a Kentucky political family with close ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton. Bill Clinton taped a video message for her campaign kick-off and a Grimes spokesman, Jonathan Hurst, said he expects continued support from the Clintons.

At a Democratic bean supper on Friday in Marshall County, Grimes sought distance from Obama. "I don't always agree with our president. I think he is wrong on coal," she said, hitting a core issue on why many Democrats in this state oppose Obama.
Grimes, 34, is also raising personality and gender in the campaign. She makes regular references to McConnell's age, 71, and nearly three-decade tenure in the Senate, and has suggested he's a bully who runs dirty campaigns. "I don't scare easy," read one official campaign sign at the Fancy Farm picnic. Another referred to McConnell as "despicable."

There is clearly some McConnell fatigue around the state he's represented since 1984.

"I think people are fed up," said Don Murray, 68, a retiree from Benton, Ky., who said he will vote for Grimes next year. "She's a very intelligent young lady and we're going to have to have some people up there with strong views in their heads instead of playing games."

A formidable fundraiser, McConnell has already amassed a $14 million war chest and at least one super PAC, Kentuckians for Strong Leadership, has formed to come to his defense. Outside money, particularly from Democrats, is expected to flood the state, and $2 million has already been spent or reserved for TV ads in an off-election year.
"What I'm seeing so far is the idea of defeating McConnell is highly motivational," said Voss.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

Yes we ARE highly motivated.

Senator NO needs to GO.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113401 Aug 4, 2013
LMAO@ teabaggers vs GRAND OLD Party of NO. PRICELESS

Tea party plans to abandon GOP stars

Associated Press
Posted on August 4, 2013 at 10:05 PM

MIAMI (AP)— This wasn't the revolution the tea party had in mind.

Four years ago, the movement and its potent mix of anger and populism persuaded thousands of costumed and sign-waving conservatives to protest the ballooning deficit and President Obama's health care law. It swept a crop of no-compromise lawmakers into Congress and governor's offices and transformed political up-and-comers, including Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, into household names.

But as many tea party stars seek re-election next year and Rubio considers a 2016 presidential run, conservative activists are finding themselves at a crossroads. Many of their standard-bearers have embraced more moderate positions on bedrock issues such as immigration and health care, broadening their appeal in swing states but dampening grass-roots passion.

"They keep sticking their finger in the eyes of the guys who got them elected," said Ralph King, a co-founder of the Cleveland Tea Party Patriots. "A lot of people are feeling betrayed."

http://www.whas11.com/news/politics/218273251...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
save america

Clermont, KY

#113402 Aug 4, 2013
ditch mitch with anyone els.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#113403 Aug 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
LMAO@ teabaggers vs GRAND OLD Party of NO. PRICELESS
Tea party plans to abandon GOP stars
Associated Press
Posted on August 4, 2013 at 10:05 PM
MIAMI (AP)— This wasn't the revolution the tea party had in mind.
Four years ago, the movement and its potent mix of anger and populism persuaded thousands of costumed and sign-waving conservatives to protest the ballooning deficit and President Obama's health care law. It swept a crop of no-compromise lawmakers into Congress and governor's offices and transformed political up-and-comers, including Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, into household names.
But as many tea party stars seek re-election next year and Rubio considers a 2016 presidential run, conservative activists are finding themselves at a crossroads. Many of their standard-bearers have embraced more moderate positions on bedrock issues such as immigration and health care, broadening their appeal in swing states but dampening grass-roots passion.
"They keep sticking their finger in the eyes of the guys who got them elected," said Ralph King, a co-founder of the Cleveland Tea Party Patriots. "A lot of people are feeling betrayed."
http://www.whas11.com/news/politics/218273251...
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
They're "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Apologies to William Shakespeare. Heh.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113404 Aug 4, 2013
Listen to the crickets....they all went off to chirp. hahaha

The Royal Birth cost $15,000.

The average American birth costs $30,000.

Just a reminder...

GOP - Greed Over People
The party that said we couldn't afford to help Sandy Victims has so far wasted $60mil on futile votes to repeal Obamacare

If voting for RepubliCON policies is the "path to prosperity'....why are the states that consistently vote RepubliCON are also the poorest and most uneducated?

Goodnight my liberal friends. Guess the circus is no longer performing once they were outnumbered and the liquor hit them. Guess they passed out. hahaha Or on to troll another site to spew their gloom and doom.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
LOL

Richmond, KY

#113406 Aug 4, 2013
Goodnight to all the sane intelligent people, you know who you are.
:-)
To the Reichwingers, HAARP! lol

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#113407 Aug 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Listen to the crickets....they all went off to chirp. hahaha
The Royal Birth cost $15,000.
The average American birth costs $30,000.
Just a reminder...
GOP - Greed Over People
The party that said we couldn't afford to help Sandy Victims has so far wasted $60mil on futile votes to repeal Obamacare
If voting for RepubliCON policies is the "path to prosperity'....why are the states that consistently vote RepubliCON are also the poorest and most uneducated?
Goodnight my liberal friends. Guess the circus is no longer performing once they were outnumbered and the liquor hit them. Guess they passed out. hahaha Or on to troll another site to spew their gloom and doom.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
G'nite RC. Dream sweet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board member chooses liquor over KIDS ! 49 min Opinion 15
Liquor sales or kids welfare ? CHOICE ! 52 min Courthouse employee 12
Msc, thoughts, give em to me 1 hr britt 28
Richard Brown 1 hr donedeed 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 148,874
Beating knox drug court drug tests ! 3 hr snickers 21
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 5 hr Yes 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages