'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
99,541 - 99,560 of 147,249 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Keeping the 2003 tax cuts in place for 98% of all Americans was a select few? You do remember Repubs wanting all or nothing.
Oh ,the Bush tax cuts? The ones Obama kept? George W. Obama! I remember Obama getting what he wanted. He wanted to tax the wealthy and save us from doom and gloom. Again. lol How's that working out for you mental giants? Wasn't it just a few months after getting the higher taxes from the wealthy he was already back demanding more from the wealthy? Seems even the cost of doom and gloom has skyrocketed on Obama's watch.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Just could not pass this up without just a thought thrown in.
We all know all about the things that happened during Bush`s term , but are you willing to hear what Obama has done now that you brag about getting him two terms?
Obama Care that even the Democrats now claim is a train wreck on the way? You know, the one where you can keep your own Dr., your own coverage and medical and it is all a big lie? Do you or anyone have the common sense to know you can not cover the 30 million with out coverage now, add the some 20-30 million illegals , and dump them into the medical coverage and expect prices to be less? How dumb !!
How about our economy which is in the ditch and not coming out with more on food stamps than ever before? Obama has had 5 years to improve this but failed. Is your pay more , now? On and on it goes, with now all the "phoney scandals" which are not so phoney nor so simple.
There are groups now stating they will impeach Obama!
Is it something to brag about when you voted him in for two terms?? Not in my opinion.
Your thoughts are always appreciated, whitehair. I very seldom agree with them, but I always respect them.

In my last post to you, I said that I couldn't honestly say I thought the President was earning his paycheck. I do not agree with every single one of his decisions and/or policies, and have never indicated that I do. I simply stated that his political party got him re-elected to the White House. That's not bragging, that's just a fact. Dubya had eight years to run our country off a cliff, so even though I admit to some disappointment in his performance, I'm willing to give the President three more years to try and turn things around.

As for facts on healthcare, if you don't mind me asking, where are you getting yours? Having worked for many years with low-income seniors, I can tell you that many of them will benefit from "Obamacare", and once they understood the facts, they are eager for it to take full effect. They will have better coverage for any new ailments, as well as mandatory coverage for pre-existing conditions, plus sizable discounts on medications. I've witnessed this firsthand, so that's where I'm getting my facts.

In my opinion, it doesn't do near enough to reign in the obscene excesses of the health care industry itself. Supposedly "non-profit" hospitals are making billions each year, aided by their unholy alliances with big pharm, insurance companies and health care product manufacturers.

If you want to know where the money for covering the uninsured is, read this article - the March 4, 2013 special issue of "Time Magazine", called "Bitter Pill - Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us". http://livingwithmcl.com/BitterPill.pdf I won't go into detail here, but it's an eye-opening, comprehensive seven month study of the legalized larceny that is our health care system.

I'll leave you with a quote from the author, Steven Brill - "When we debate health care policy, we seem to jump right to the issue of who should pay the bills, blowing past what should be the first question: Why exactly are the bills so high?"
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Multiple shootings in western Louisville

At least three people are dead and as many as three more injured in an outbreak of shootings Thursday afternoon near West Broadway in Louisville, Ky.

http://www.9news.com/video/1644638958001/1/Mu...

Is Louisville becomimg lil chitago ...???

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.hostgator.com/banners
mess with people and they will mess with you.
yea, ari, that's what I do
who are you, Jay's balls?
doesn't he have any of his own?
You think any of you bottom dwellers intimidate me?
I own you leptons, no one to brag about that to.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need no frkn valium, nutjob! I call them as I see them. Go back and read this crazy woman's posts. She's the one who needs valium. She reminds me of someone who runs through the house with scissors screeching,* I'm gonna kill myself, ahhhhh, I hate republicans, ahhhhh, I'm gonna kill myself.......ahhhhhh REPUBLICANS SUCK....ahhhhhhh! I hate republicans!!*
She's a basketcase, looney, phony.......someone who makes you shake your head and go......HOLY SH*T!!!!
apparently ahe has some major influence on you, tho...so there's that

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to be careful of asking folks about their English skills around here, Jay. I asked some Canadian the other day if English was their second language and they got powerful bent out of shape! Torqued their toque, you might say. But you can probably get by with it, being a good Christian Republican and all. So go get 'em, boy! Tell 'em to build a pilgrimage - that'll fix 'em!
I spat food on the last part...almost choked...hilarious
I remember ...lolol
test

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

test
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Unsolved Murders

If you have information about any of these unsolved murders, please contact the Louisville Metro Police Department at (502) 574-LMPD (5673) or toll free at 1-866-649-4479

Date

Victim

Demographics

02/09/13 632 S. 22nd St. Dominique Carter-Bryant
B/F, 30

03/01/13 4221 Allmond Ave. Christopher Malone
B/M, 21

04/18/13 103 N. 30th St. Quinten J Moss
B/M, 24

04/24/13 4013 Southern Pkwy #5 Patrick Craig
W/M, 28

04/30/13 600 Oak St. Jarvis B Carson
B/M, 26

06/30/13 114 S. 33rd St. Houston McCorkle
W/M, 70

07/03/13 132 E. Kingston Ave. Miguel Torres Martines
H/M, 58

07/10/13 1824 Dixdale Ave. Terrence Yancey
B/M, 31

07/26/13 Brook Bend/Leisure Ln. Andre L Mayes
B/M, 32

07/27/13 700 block of S. Clay St. Gregory A Sawyers
B/M, 34

07/28/13 956 Burton Ave. Dennis L Holland
W/M, 31

07/29/13 1815 W. Oak St. Christopher Colbert
B/M, 33

http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroPolice/Unsol...

2012 Open Cases

Date

Victim

Demographics

02/23/12 2800 block Garland Daniel Higgins
B/M, 53

02/29/12 648 S. 37th St. Samarius Claycomb
B/M, 30

12/25/12 2400 blk Portland Ave. Charles Fambrough
W/M, 20

And some people 'wonder' about Bill O'Reily's
RANT/'truth' on Racial Demographics!~

48 HOURS LATER, THESE ARE BILL O’REILLY’S COMMENTS ON RACE THAT EVERYONE CAN’T STOP TALKING ABOUT

In short, during his “Talking Points Memo” segment, O’Reilly lambasted leaders in the black community who would rather talk about the Zimmerman verdict than address some of the dire issues plaguing blacks in America.

“You want a better situation for blacks? Give them a chance to revive their neighborhoods and culture,” a fired-up O’Reilly said.“Work with the good people to stop the bad people.[…] You can’t legislate good parenting or responsible entertainment. But you can fight against the madness with discipline, a firm message and little tolerance for excuse making. It is now time for the African American leadership, including President Obama, to stop the nonsense. Walk away from the world of victimization and grievance and lead the way out of this mess.”

He wasn’t done:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/24/48...

CNN Anchor Supports O'Reilly's Race Comments, Assailed as "Turn Coat Mofo"

Lemon played a clip of O’Reilly stating,“The reason there is so much violence and chaos in the black precincts is the disintegration of the African American family…Raised without much structure, young black men often reject education and gravitate towards the street culture, drugs, hustling, gangs. Nobody forces them to do that. Again, it is a personal decision.”“Bill’s got a point,” Lemon said.“In fact, he’s got more than a point…In my estimation, he doesn’t go far enough.”

Lemon then listed

> five essential reforms black men need to make <

in their lives in order to improve themselves and their communities: hike up their pants, remove the n-word from their vocabulary, take care of their communities, finish high school, and lower the rate of children born out of wedlock.“More than 72% of children in the African Americans are born out of wedlock,” Lemon said.“Studies show that lack of a male role model is an express train right to prison, and the cycle continues.”“Please, pay attention to and think about what has been presented in recent history as acceptable behavior,” Lemon finished.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/0...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we have to go down that road again? It's been explained to you ten different ways. Been there done that. Beside, it's old news.
Just how do you know I'm a "good Christian Republican"? You know me from somewhere? Nah, you're just trying to get me to tell'ya.
Nah, don't think I will!
down that road again? You building a Sunday drive?

Hmmm. Ashamed to confess Christ...how conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
And they call us low I.Q. types??Guess they did forget , or, never knew!!!
maybe it's just your low IQ.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Multiple shootings in western Louisville
At least three people are dead and as many as three more injured in an outbreak of shootings Thursday afternoon near West Broadway in Louisville, Ky.
http://www.9news.com/video/1644638958001/1/Mu...
Is Louisville becomimg lil chitago ...???
hey Labia,'shootings' have been around for a long time..Google it...
maybe there were innocent black teenagers walking around...of course there were shootings. Is Louisville becoming lil Sanford?
Hon, it don't take a whale to write Moby Dick.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Unsolved Murders
If you have information about any of these unsolved murders, please contact the Louisville Metro Police Department at (502) 574-LMPD (5673) or toll free at 1-866-649-4479
Date
Demographics
02/09/13 632 S. 22nd St. Dominique Carter-Bryant
B/F, 30
03/01/13 4221 Allmond Ave. Christopher Malone
B/M, 21
04/18/13 103 N. 30th St. Quinten J Moss
B/M, 24
04/24/13 4013 Southern Pkwy #5 Patrick Craig
W/M, 28
04/30/13 600 Oak St. Jarvis B Carson
B/M, 26
06/30/13 114 S. 33rd St. Houston McCorkle
W/M, 70
07/03/13 132 E. Kingston Ave. Miguel Torres Martines
H/M, 58
07/10/13 1824 Dixdale Ave. Terrence Yancey
B/M, 31
07/26/13 Brook Bend/Leisure Ln. Andre L Mayes
B/M, 32
07/27/13 700 block of S. Clay St. Gregory A Sawyers
B/M, 34
07/28/13 956 Burton Ave. Dennis L Holland
W/M, 31
07/29/13 1815 W. Oak St. Christopher Colbert
B/M, 33
2012 Open Cases
Date
Demographics
02/23/12 2800 block Garland Daniel Higgins
B/M, 53
02/29/12 648 S. 37th St. Samarius Claycomb
B/M, 30
12/25/12 2400 blk Portland Ave. Charles Fambrough
W/M, 20
And some people 'wonder' about Bill O'Reily's
RANT/'truth' on Racial Demographics!~
48 HOURS LATER, THESE ARE BILL O’REILLY’S COMMENTS ON RACE THAT EVERYONE CAN’T STOP TALKING ABOUT
In short, during his “Talking Points Memo” segment, O’Reilly lambasted leaders in the black community who would rather talk about the Zimmerman verdict than address some of the dire issues plaguing blacks in America.
“You want a better situation for blacks? Give them a chance to revive their neighborhoods and culture,” a fired-up O’Reilly said.“Work with the good people to stop the bad people.[…] You can’t legislate good parenting or responsible entertainment. But you can fight against the madness with discipline, a firm message and little tolerance for excuse making. It is now time for the African American leadership, including President Obama, to stop the nonsense. Walk away from the world of victimization and grievance and lead the way out of this mess.”
He wasn’t done:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/24/48...
CNN Anchor Supports O'Reilly's Race Comments, Assailed as "Turn Coat Mofo"
Lemon played a clip of O’Reilly stating,“The reason there is so much violence and chaos in the black precincts is the disintegration of the African American family…Raised without much structure, young black men often reject education and gravitate towards the street culture, drugs, hustling, gangs. Nobody forces them to do that. Again, it is a personal decision.”“Bill’s got a point,” Lemon said.“In fact, he’s got more than a point…In my estimation, he doesn’t go far enough.”
Lemon then listed
> five essential reforms black men need to make <
in their lives in order to improve themselves and their communities: hike up their pants, remove the n-word from their vocabulary, take care of their communities, finish high school, and lower the rate of children born out of wedlock.“More than 72% of children in the African Americans are born out of wedlock,” Lemon said.“Studies show that lack of a male role model is an express train right to prison, and the cycle continues.”“Please, pay attention to and think about what has been presented in recent history as acceptable behavior,” Lemon finished.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/0...
how do you know they weren't wearing hoodies? You know, asking for it.

Pray for information, then call the police.
Solved!
Next?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I spat food on the last part...almost choked...hilarious
I remember ...lolol
Thanks, Calvin. It's only fair, really, for all the times your posts have made me shoot coffee out of my nose. Mercy, though, honey - don't choke. Your mind would indeed be a terrible thing to waste!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know they weren't wearing hoodies? You know, asking for it.
Pray for information, then call the police.
Solved!
Next?
I DON'T Dial 911 ...!!!
Mess with ME or MINE
I'll put a 'cap' in your ASS!

Then CALL 911 ...

;~)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Calvin. It's only fair, really, for all the times your posts have made me shoot coffee out of my nose. Mercy, though, honey - don't choke. Your mind would indeed be a terrible thing to waste!
Thanks Crow...I think I could be mindless and chiking and still juggle a half dozen of these pinheads
...if there ARE a half dozen
there are rally only two republican personalities here, Ari, the 19th grader who forgot everything he learned in kindergarten..and the so called Lady, who has no idea that's her tail she's chasing
all the others are socks and 'bobble-head' dolls
The GOP is broken...
They can pick up the pieces, but they can't fix it.

that's why 9 out of 10 of their comments sound like stuttering, inaudible, faint, dying words.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T Dial 911 ...!!!
Mess with ME or MINE
I'll put a 'cap' in your ASS!
Then CALL 911 ...
;~)
you piling up the bodies, badass bitch?
'cap', ok...leave Big Bear under the bed. sheeh!

Goddam, another crazy bitch wants to shoot me with her computer
Thank God for my Breastplate of Righteousness
and a codpiece i can swim in (wink)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you piling up the bodies, badass bitch?
'cap', ok...leave Big Bear under the bed. sheeh!
Goddam, another crazy bitch wants to shoot me with her computer
Thank God for my Breastplate of Righteousness
and a codpiece i can swim in (wink)
Not a "threat" ...
a *promise*

pUnk boi!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Crow...I think I could be mindless and chiking and still juggle a half dozen of these pinheads
...if there ARE a half dozen
there are rally only two republican personalities here, Ari, the 19th grader who forgot everything he learned in kindergarten..and the so called Lady, who has no idea that's her tail she's chasing
all the others are socks and 'bobble-head' dolls
The GOP is broken...
They can pick up the pieces, but they can't fix it.
that's why 9 out of 10 of their comments sound like stuttering, inaudible, faint, dying words.
I didn't aspirate on the tail chasing thing, but only because I've wised up and don't sip anything before I read your posts.

I don't understand the whole sock thing. Why not just pick a name and stand by what you say? Why do you have to pretend to be someone else?

I was waiting for one of them to state the obvious about sarcasm to Assless...anyone...Bueller?... but they just left him twisting in the wind. I should probably go back to ignoring him before he starts sputtering "Neener neener neener" like he did the last time I made him my bitch.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't aspirate on the tail chasing thing, but only because I've wised up and don't sip anything before I read your posts.
I don't understand the whole sock thing. Why not just pick a name and stand by what you say? Why do you have to pretend to be someone else?
I was waiting for one of them to state the obvious about sarcasm to Assless...anyone...Bueller?... but they just left him twisting in the wind. I should probably go back to ignoring him before he starts sputtering "Neener neener neener" like he did the last time I made him my bitch.
the socks are for reinforcement, Agree, Brilliant, etc
Ari is their Medicine Man, the Super Educated Assistant Essay Grader with the Chronically Ill Spell Correcter.(how self-absorbed are you if you blame 'spell checker' for your mistakes)
...if he gives them Big Ups, then they've Made It
...Start spreading the news......

School starts Thursday...next week Hot C will be even smarter...

Crow, their Emperor has no clothes.

"...and a child shall lead them."
...Isaiah 11:6

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari. It's been a while since I've seen you use this sock.
You have no &cent;

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Night Fury 129,042
New club in Barbourville? 3 hr Bville resident 13
Teresa Johnson and Rex 7 hr wondering 5
john sowders 7 hr Lay student 10
Please Ladies answer this question for me 7 hr LMAO 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr Gfm 81,565
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 8 hr Jack 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••