'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112735 Jul 30, 2013
Daily Digest Committee Meetings/Hearings Schedule

10:30 AM
*Budget*
Hearings to examine containing health care costs, focusing on recent progress and remaining challenges.
SD-608

http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/committees/b...

DemoNcrats
http://www.budget.senate.gov/democratic/

Repubs ...
http://www.budget.senate.gov/republican/publi...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112736 Jul 30, 2013
hoo ha ha wrote:
<quoted text> Hoo ha ha ha. Before your time !! FOX NEWS has been on TV for years and years ! "CHRISTIAN" You call yourself ? Gun TOOTIN SLINGING CONSERVATIVE, HETERO - SEXUAL "Country Fried INfidel" !!!.(Heap Up Your Hoo Ha!) Very CHRISTIAN !!. A bass-ackwards Republican !! WINK WINK Get You Upset ? YA BET YA !! Shes a very FOXY BLABBER MOUTH !! Call Her Sweaky Barbie. That's what you Republicans think (NOT A CHANCE) WINK WINK !!!.
Fox News Channel is a United States cable news channel founded by media mogul Rupert Murdoch in 1996. Murdoch appointed Roger Ailes as permanent CEO of the news operation.

Fox News was created as an alternative to CNN and MSNBC.

In January 2002, the ratings of the channel surpassed top-rated CNN to become the #1 news cable channel.

The network has since maintained its #1 cable rating with increasing viewership and international access regardless of being criticized as a subject of controversy and its conservative bias.

It launched on October 7, 1996, to 17 million cable subscribers. It grew during the late 1990s and 2000s to become the dominant cable news network in the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Fox_N...

;~)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#112737 Jul 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Daily Digest Committee Meetings/Hearings Schedule
10:30 AM
*Budget*
Hearings to examine containing health care costs, focusing on recent progress and remaining challenges.
SD-608
http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/committees/b...
DemoNcrats
http://www.budget.senate.gov/democratic/
Repubs ...
http://www.budget.senate.gov/republican/publi...
You Repubs know the GOP healthcare plan for Americans. If you have enough money you can have healthcare if not die.
OZombies

United States

#112738 Jul 30, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Just could not pass this up without just a thought thrown in.
We all know all about the things that happened during Bush`s term , but are you willing to hear what Obama has done now that you brag about getting him two terms?
Obama Care that even the Democrats now claim is a train wreck on the way? You know, the one where you can keep your own Dr., your own coverage and medical and it is all a big lie? Do you or anyone have the common sense to know you can not cover the 30 million with out coverage now, add the some 20-30 million illegals , and dump them into the medical coverage and expect prices to be less? How dumb !!
How about our economy which is in the ditch and not coming out with more on food stamps than ever before? Obama has had 5 years to improve this but failed. Is your pay more , now? On and on it goes, with now all the "phoney scandals" which are not so phoney nor so simple.
There are groups now stating they will impeach Obama!
Is it something to brag about when you voted him in for two terms?? Not in my opinion.
Not phony scandals but phony pResident for sure.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112739 Jul 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Since Repubs only makeup 28% of voters I believe anything Obama does would make that for the Majority. Duh,,,
Really? lmao Did Rachael Madcow tell you that? You know there are Independent voters, too, right? But of course you ObaMORONS believe that only "your kind" voted for Obama and "your kind" are the majority. And to return the favor, what little governing Obama has attempted, was only for the selected few he represents.

Again...worth bragging about? Really? Is that the best you can do? Typical.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112740 Jul 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You Repubs know the GOP healthcare plan for Americans. If you have enough money you can have healthcare if not die.
How many citizens died on Bush's watch because they couldn't afford healthcare and died because they were denied healthcare? The same number that died on Obama's watch and Clinton's watch, right? Damn, if this is the best you can come up with...take a much needed break, ObaMORON! lol

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#112741 Jul 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? lmao Did Rachael Madcow tell you that? You know there are Independent voters, too, right? But of course you ObaMORONS believe that only "your kind" voted for Obama and "your kind" are the majority. And to return the favor, what little governing Obama has attempted, was only for the selected few he represents.
Again...worth bragging about? Really? Is that the best you can do? Typical.
Keeping the 2003 tax cuts in place for 98% of all Americans was a select few? You do remember Repubs wanting all or nothing.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112742 Jul 30, 2013
Obama announced that the IRS practice of discriminating against Conservative groups would not be tolerated and he would get to the bottom of it. Obama announced that the Press should not be prosecuted for doing their job. Obama made a promise (imagine that lol) to get to the bottom of these things to make sure they never happen again.

Obama's idea of getting to the bottom of these scandals is to (1) blame it on the republicans, of course (2)Speak about them as scandals.(3)Demand that the scandals never happen again.(4)then proclaim them "phony" scandals (3)Distract.(5) Distort.(6) Focus on talking about his great economic policies for almost five years that he describes as being "not equal" and needs to be CHANGEd. And it's Bush's fault. Whut, whut?

I look forward to the day when we will have a President again that is respected and actually earns that respect. The 12 year old kiddie lies and excuses and immature behavior is getting very old.
John

Paintsville, KY

#112743 Jul 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
Obama announced that the IRS practice of discriminating against Conservative groups would not be tolerated and he would get to the bottom of it. Obama announced that the Press should not be prosecuted for doing their job. Obama made a promise (imagine that lol) to get to the bottom of these things to make sure they never happen again.
Obama's idea of getting to the bottom of these scandals is to (1) blame it on the republicans, of course (2)Speak about them as scandals.(3)Demand that the scandals never happen again.(4)then proclaim them "phony" scandals (3)Distract.(5) Distort.(6) Focus on talking about his great economic policies for almost five years that he describes as being "not equal" and needs to be CHANGEd. And it's Bush's fault. Whut, whut?
I look forward to the day when we will have a President again that is respected and actually earns that respect. The 12 year old kiddie lies and excuses and immature behavior is getting very old.
talk to the pr lady
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112744 Jul 30, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein?! Why, thank you, Assless, that's quite a compliment! While I wouldn't place myself on his lofty level, it bodes well for you that you're able to recognize and acknowledge superior intelligence. It'll make things that much easier on everyone involved when that jackass...saddles...you.
Yet you can't recognize sarcasm and realize when others are making fun of your dumb ass. What are the odds? Priceless! And you are welcome. Dumb ass.
John

Paintsville, KY

#112745 Jul 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you can't recognize sarcasm and realize when others are making fun of your dumb ass. What are the odds? Priceless! And you are welcome. Dumb ass.
told you you need to talk to pr lady
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112746 Jul 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Keeping the 2003 tax cuts in place for 98% of all Americans was a select few? You do remember Repubs wanting all or nothing.
Oh ,the Bush tax cuts? The ones Obama kept? George W. Obama! I remember Obama getting what he wanted. He wanted to tax the wealthy and save us from doom and gloom. Again. lol How's that working out for you mental giants? Wasn't it just a few months after getting the higher taxes from the wealthy he was already back demanding more from the wealthy? Seems even the cost of doom and gloom has skyrocketed on Obama's watch.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112747 Jul 30, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Just could not pass this up without just a thought thrown in.
We all know all about the things that happened during Bush`s term , but are you willing to hear what Obama has done now that you brag about getting him two terms?
Obama Care that even the Democrats now claim is a train wreck on the way? You know, the one where you can keep your own Dr., your own coverage and medical and it is all a big lie? Do you or anyone have the common sense to know you can not cover the 30 million with out coverage now, add the some 20-30 million illegals , and dump them into the medical coverage and expect prices to be less? How dumb !!
How about our economy which is in the ditch and not coming out with more on food stamps than ever before? Obama has had 5 years to improve this but failed. Is your pay more , now? On and on it goes, with now all the "phoney scandals" which are not so phoney nor so simple.
There are groups now stating they will impeach Obama!
Is it something to brag about when you voted him in for two terms?? Not in my opinion.
Your thoughts are always appreciated, whitehair. I very seldom agree with them, but I always respect them.

In my last post to you, I said that I couldn't honestly say I thought the President was earning his paycheck. I do not agree with every single one of his decisions and/or policies, and have never indicated that I do. I simply stated that his political party got him re-elected to the White House. That's not bragging, that's just a fact. Dubya had eight years to run our country off a cliff, so even though I admit to some disappointment in his performance, I'm willing to give the President three more years to try and turn things around.

As for facts on healthcare, if you don't mind me asking, where are you getting yours? Having worked for many years with low-income seniors, I can tell you that many of them will benefit from "Obamacare", and once they understood the facts, they are eager for it to take full effect. They will have better coverage for any new ailments, as well as mandatory coverage for pre-existing conditions, plus sizable discounts on medications. I've witnessed this firsthand, so that's where I'm getting my facts.

In my opinion, it doesn't do near enough to reign in the obscene excesses of the health care industry itself. Supposedly "non-profit" hospitals are making billions each year, aided by their unholy alliances with big pharm, insurance companies and health care product manufacturers.

If you want to know where the money for covering the uninsured is, read this article - the March 4, 2013 special issue of "Time Magazine", called "Bitter Pill - Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us". http://livingwithmcl.com/BitterPill.pdf I won't go into detail here, but it's an eye-opening, comprehensive seven month study of the legalized larceny that is our health care system.

I'll leave you with a quote from the author, Steven Brill - "When we debate health care policy, we seem to jump right to the issue of who should pay the bills, blowing past what should be the first question: Why exactly are the bills so high?"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112748 Jul 30, 2013
Multiple shootings in western Louisville

At least three people are dead and as many as three more injured in an outbreak of shootings Thursday afternoon near West Broadway in Louisville, Ky.

http://www.9news.com/video/1644638958001/1/Mu...

Is Louisville becomimg lil chitago ...???

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#112749 Jul 30, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.hostgator.com/banners
mess with people and they will mess with you.
yea, ari, that's what I do
who are you, Jay's balls?
doesn't he have any of his own?
You think any of you bottom dwellers intimidate me?
I own you leptons, no one to brag about that to.

#112750 Jul 30, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need no frkn valium, nutjob! I call them as I see them. Go back and read this crazy woman's posts. She's the one who needs valium. She reminds me of someone who runs through the house with scissors screeching,* I'm gonna kill myself, ahhhhh, I hate republicans, ahhhhh, I'm gonna kill myself.......ahhhhhh REPUBLICANS SUCK....ahhhhhhh! I hate republicans!!*
She's a basketcase, looney, phony.......someone who makes you shake your head and go......HOLY SH*T!!!!
apparently ahe has some major influence on you, tho...so there's that

#112752 Jul 30, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to be careful of asking folks about their English skills around here, Jay. I asked some Canadian the other day if English was their second language and they got powerful bent out of shape! Torqued their toque, you might say. But you can probably get by with it, being a good Christian Republican and all. So go get 'em, boy! Tell 'em to build a pilgrimage - that'll fix 'em!
I spat food on the last part...almost choked...hilarious
I remember ...lolol
test

Tempe, AZ

#112753 Jul 30, 2013
test
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112754 Jul 30, 2013
Unsolved Murders

If you have information about any of these unsolved murders, please contact the Louisville Metro Police Department at (502) 574-LMPD (5673) or toll free at 1-866-649-4479

Date

Victim

Demographics

02/09/13 632 S. 22nd St. Dominique Carter-Bryant
B/F, 30

03/01/13 4221 Allmond Ave. Christopher Malone
B/M, 21

04/18/13 103 N. 30th St. Quinten J Moss
B/M, 24

04/24/13 4013 Southern Pkwy #5 Patrick Craig
W/M, 28

04/30/13 600 Oak St. Jarvis B Carson
B/M, 26

06/30/13 114 S. 33rd St. Houston McCorkle
W/M, 70

07/03/13 132 E. Kingston Ave. Miguel Torres Martines
H/M, 58

07/10/13 1824 Dixdale Ave. Terrence Yancey
B/M, 31

07/26/13 Brook Bend/Leisure Ln. Andre L Mayes
B/M, 32

07/27/13 700 block of S. Clay St. Gregory A Sawyers
B/M, 34

07/28/13 956 Burton Ave. Dennis L Holland
W/M, 31

07/29/13 1815 W. Oak St. Christopher Colbert
B/M, 33

http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroPolice/Unsol...

2012 Open Cases

Date

Victim

Demographics

02/23/12 2800 block Garland Daniel Higgins
B/M, 53

02/29/12 648 S. 37th St. Samarius Claycomb
B/M, 30

12/25/12 2400 blk Portland Ave. Charles Fambrough
W/M, 20

http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroPolice/Unsol...

And some people 'wonder' about Bill O'Reily's
RANT/'truth' on Racial Demographics!~

48 HOURS LATER, THESE ARE BILL O’REILLY’S COMMENTS ON RACE THAT EVERYONE CAN’T STOP TALKING ABOUT

In short, during his “Talking Points Memo” segment, O’Reilly lambasted leaders in the black community who would rather talk about the Zimmerman verdict than address some of the dire issues plaguing blacks in America.

“You want a better situation for blacks? Give them a chance to revive their neighborhoods and culture,” a fired-up O’Reilly said.“Work with the good people to stop the bad people.[…] You can’t legislate good parenting or responsible entertainment. But you can fight against the madness with discipline, a firm message and little tolerance for excuse making. It is now time for the African American leadership, including President Obama, to stop the nonsense. Walk away from the world of victimization and grievance and lead the way out of this mess.”

He wasn’t done:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/24/48...

CNN Anchor Supports O'Reilly's Race Comments, Assailed as "Turn Coat Mofo"

Lemon played a clip of O’Reilly stating,“The reason there is so much violence and chaos in the black precincts is the disintegration of the African American family…Raised without much structure, young black men often reject education and gravitate towards the street culture, drugs, hustling, gangs. Nobody forces them to do that. Again, it is a personal decision.”“Bill’s got a point,” Lemon said.“In fact, he’s got more than a point…In my estimation, he doesn’t go far enough.”

Lemon then listed

> five essential reforms black men need to make <

in their lives in order to improve themselves and their communities: hike up their pants, remove the n-word from their vocabulary, take care of their communities, finish high school, and lower the rate of children born out of wedlock.“More than 72% of children in the African Americans are born out of wedlock,” Lemon said.“Studies show that lack of a male role model is an express train right to prison, and the cycle continues.”“Please, pay attention to and think about what has been presented in recent history as acceptable behavior,” Lemon finished.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/0...

#112755 Jul 30, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we have to go down that road again? It's been explained to you ten different ways. Been there done that. Beside, it's old news.
Just how do you know I'm a "good Christian Republican"? You know me from somewhere? Nah, you're just trying to get me to tell'ya.
Nah, don't think I will!
down that road again? You building a Sunday drive?

Hmmm. Ashamed to confess Christ...how conservative

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new hunting and fishing store 32 min john 5
opening in November 33 min john 9
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 40 min Kentucky 4,896
knox board of ed raising taxes 41 min sick of taxes 83
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BTIAC 81,635
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Serious 26,275
Kayla Jackson mills??? 1 hr Unconcerned citizen 2
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 2 hr Praying for everyone 20
A Rat In Knox County 4 hr Genius 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE