'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#112543 Jul 28, 2013
A letter from the ACLU.......in part with petition attached which has been deleted.

7 Votes. That’s how close we came Wednesday night to rolling back the NSA’s massive dragnet surveillance program.

With tens of thousands of calls, signatures and emails from ACLU supporters—and more from key partners—we helped push an amendment sponsored by Rep. Justin Amash that would have reined in the NSA to the brink of passing.

Our friends in Congress said that their phones were ringing off the hook on Tuesday and Wednesday, and that it took a last-ditch effort—and some serious back-room dealing—by opponents of the bill to keep it from passing.

This is great news. It means that for the first time ever, we have a critical mass of allies in Congress (205, in fact!) who we can call on to stand up for our privacy the next time we have a chance to rein in the NSA. And that chance is coming soon.

We’re making a big push over the next few weeks while members of Congress are back in their home districts to show them that Americans from across the political spectrum want to roll back the surveillance state.

And at the same time, we’re challenging the NSA surveillance program in federal court—we believe their massive spying operations are unconstitutional and our lawyers are working hard to prove it.

This email was sent by:
American Civil Liberties Union
125 Broad Street, 18th Floor
New York, NY, 10004, USA
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112544 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you still wanting to hit me, JayBoy?
My mouth is washed out with your wife's sweet honey...said she hadn't had an orgasm since high school..(you weren't involved)
You were saying?????
I'd LOVE to ...
IF I "ever" get a chance to ...

I *WILL*...

Count on it!

You can take that as a "threat" ...
If ya like!

:)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#112545 Jul 28, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>AaaahahahLmfao"I find your
posts perplexing " ari/Jay says in his cartman voice. This dude is hilarious. Lmfao!
hey girl, they're having a bad day
I'm lovin' it...without all the fat
(clowns still, tho)(2 McDonalds references)
hehehe
WOW

United States

#112548 Jul 28, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text> RomneyCare increased net government spending. That in itself is an increase in the tax burden. Dumb Bitch.
I thought you said obamacare was the exact same thing.And a good thing. And you said it was not a tax, now you say it is a tax burden. So which is it boy wonder, you can't have it both ways.

Your still one of the slowest learners on here.
You really should try remembering what you have said in previous post.

You should think about changing your name to slow motion.

You also never answered my question. When did Kenya become a country?
Good Luck
Seriously

Baltimore, MD

#112549 Jul 28, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I'm calling you on that boy wonder. You have a girl?B/S! you're on here 24/7 when do you spend time with her?
Remember kid I was 14 once no girl ever stopped me from chasing another.
That's the game at that age. You are super intelligent for sure,but take
note kid everyone you miss...is one you can't make up for!
What do you aspire to? You said you were the captain of your soul,that means you search for direction! Steering your ship somewhere you can't deny that! Yeah, I'm a leftover!I remind you of Chong for a good reason..i believe in the cause of Herbal remedy.People need relief!And if believing in oneness disturbs you then forgive me.
PEACE
tofy
He's no kid.
Even if he uses the vocabulary of a 19th grader.
I do believe he's crippled, housebound at the least. Maybe in his 20s - possibly in his 40s.

The truly sad thing is the bitterness he holds.
Ah hell, not much anyone can do to change that except him.
Hopefully he will change one day.

Peace

#112550 Jul 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
While I've been away getting my "shock therapy"...
Someone LEFT me a lil present ...
Registry Data Items Detected: 1
HKCU\SOFTWARE\...Main|Start Page (Hijack.StartPage)-> Bad:( http://start.sweetpacks.com/... {9B0C7A72-F3F5-11E2-9C19-001E9 03D8667}) Good:)-> Quarantined and repaired successfully.
Files Detected: 1
C:\Users\...\DefaultTab\Defaul tTab\DefaultTabBHO.dll (PUP.Optional.DefaultTab)-> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
(end)
huuuummmmm ...
Wonder WHO that would have been ...
and WHY?
if you don't know how to protect your computer from viruses, at 80...that's your fault
paranoia...ain't just for breakfast anymore
Jay

Paris, TN

#112551 Jul 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay ...
Seems I have been "infiltrated" ...
Oh well ...
STILL won't STOP ME!
I can always bring out my new pc ...
And get another internet company ...
tee hee hee ...
:D

Haven't seen his old name anywhere since back in the birther days. Maybe he and UT are in the business together. UT disappeared under the old name right after Z won his case......oh how sorry I am, LOL!!!

Since: Dec 11

#112552 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
My mouth is washed out with your wife's sweet honey...said she hadn't had an orgasm since high school..(you weren't involved)
You were saying?????
Get your pseudointellectual psyche stomped, and then you're so predictable; potty mouth time again!
That's why you chose to pretend to be a teenager right? You knew before you started you were doomed to fail...over and over and over and over ad infinitum!

#112554 Jul 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
corny scudmeister OWNs some kind of company ...
to do with computers ...
Hi scumcaster :)
cut and paste, sister...making up thoughts all by yourself?
not good

#112555 Jul 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
A letter from the ACLU.......in part with petition attached which has been deleted.
7 Votes. That’s how close we came Wednesday night to rolling back the NSA’s massive dragnet surveillance program.
With tens of thousands of calls, signatures and emails from ACLU supporters—and more from key partners—we helped push an amendment sponsored by Rep. Justin Amash that would have reined in the NSA to the brink of passing.
Our friends in Congress said that their phones were ringing off the hook on Tuesday and Wednesday, and that it took a last-ditch effort—and some serious back-room dealing—by opponents of the bill to keep it from passing.
This is great news. It means that for the first time ever, we have a critical mass of allies in Congress (205, in fact!) who we can call on to stand up for our privacy the next time we have a chance to rein in the NSA. And that chance is coming soon.
We’re making a big push over the next few weeks while members of Congress are back in their home districts to show them that Americans from across the political spectrum want to roll back the surveillance state.
And at the same time, we’re challenging the NSA surveillance program in federal court—we believe their massive spying operations are unconstitutional and our lawyers are working hard to prove it.
This email was sent by:
American Civil Liberties Union
125 Broad Street, 18th Floor
New York, NY, 10004, USA
you lost?
7 votes shy?
Means you lost, right?
You're all losers' right?
Countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#112558 Jul 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
While I've been away getting my "shock therapy"...
Someone LEFT me a lil present ...
Registry Data Items Detected: 1
HKCU\SOFTWARE\...Main|Start Page (Hijack.StartPage)-> Bad:( http://start.sweetpacks.com/... {9B0C7A72-F3F5-11E2-9C19-001E9 03D8667}) Good:)-> Quarantined and repaired successfully.
Files Detected: 1
C:\Users\...\DefaultTab\Defaul tTab\DefaultTabBHO.dll (PUP.Optional.DefaultTab)-> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
(end)
huuuummmmm ...
Wonder WHO that would have been ...
and WHY?
probably ari/Jay. he saw
your picture on Facebook. Funny!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112559 Jul 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen his old name anywhere since back in the birther days. Maybe he and UT are in the business together. UT disappeared under the old name right after Z won his case......oh how sorry I am, LOL!!!
Yeah me to :)
He can run ...
BUT
he can't HIDE ...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#112560 Jul 28, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
He's no kid.
Even if he uses the vocabulary of a 19th grader.
I do believe he's crippled, housebound at the least. Maybe in his 20s - possibly in his 40s.
The truly sad thing is the bitterness he holds.
Ah hell, not much anyone can do to change that except him.
Hopefully he will change one day.
Peace
Well thanks, but I have to take up for him here. If he portrays himself as a kid then I will address him as such! I can't speculate on who's who and have I no crystal ball!
Thanks for the thought!

PEACE
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112562 Jul 28, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> probably ari/Jay. he saw
your picture on Facebook. Funny!!
Actually he did Ms. HedgeHOG!
Grumble ALL you like ...

Ari and I are Patriot friends ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#112566 Jul 28, 2013
Z Mans Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay :)
It's GREAT that the ACLU is doing something ...
ALL *Patriots* NEED to be doing EVERYTHING they can!
BTW
Ain't no libTARD gonna "hold ME down" ...
:D
``````````
AIN'T NO GRAVE (Can Hold My Body Down) Johnny Cash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =66QcIlblI1UXX

You betcha! 8)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112567 Jul 28, 2013
Spammers out in full force tonight ...
They must have NEVER HAD any "love" in their lives ...

Poor babies ...
Cry my hands full ...

tee hee hee

:)

#112568 Jul 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab, the jig is up.
You own nothing, your own ignorance foreshadows your pseudointellectual sock! Did you download something nasty onto the other PC? Show us the Uncle Tab account (prove me wrong).
You are no more than a malicious troll, the only thing you contribute is virtual feces...it cannot even be used as fertilizer.
Build another alias. I proved your prediction wrong on G.Z. verdict, and countless other debates. You can't wiggle off this hook...unless you are eaten by a bigger fish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pmLP0QQPqFwXX
Your hatred is like a Black Hole Sun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Shove your socks where that Black Hole Sun shines soooo darkly!
I called the GZ verdict 4 days before the jury, bitch...go fish...
Countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#112569 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
You were saying?????
Calvin,you so
funny! These horny repubs get on topix and talk
shit to a teenager and expect no response.
I know they started it. You state truth, they come
back with some perverse BS. They need to be
original. Ole punk asses!!

#112570 Jul 28, 2013
Are you Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
???
You're claiming ownership of this forum? Like that's some sort of accomplishment?
Here's what you need to do...
When you get back to class, show this thread to all of your friends in the - 19th grade?
Ask them what their opinion of your owning this forum means to them.
Good grief
keep up or go home

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#112571 Jul 28, 2013
Seems like old times on here tonight sorry I've got to
go!
GN...ALL!
PEACE
tofy
BTW Calvin,I don't usually brag on myself it's not my style,but I am COOL...perhaps the coolest Mayor in Kentucky!

Also AL...I'm no color,I'm color blind!As it should be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing from child's grave 56 min Coke And A Smile 23
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr ole Joe 7,392
ItsBarbourville on ustream 2 hr neo cons cant 2
Girls at Flatlick Dolar General? 2 hr friend 19
McDonald's 2 hr j j j 8
Mindless Democrats 3 hr neo cons cant 3
Ky Momma 3 hr Looking 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs