'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,967)

Showing posts 99,321 - 99,340 of139,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody brings up your itty-bitty wiener more than you do, AW's wiener. You constantly brag about your 10 inch pencil-thin wiener. It stands to reason that others talk about it when they reply to you because that's all you ever talk about...as your post proves my point.
So here's this...go brush your goat girl shit-stained tooth and get to bed before you get in trouble with your old mammy.
it's 9.5,
and my teeth are pearly white.

I'm not meeting you at Wax Marina, quit PMing me

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Tough frickin' choice!hmmmm? Great movie to roast marshmallows to...just plug in the electric heater turn it on it's side and enjoy that gooey glob of wonder what the h%ll it is puffy stuff yum,and go for a ride!
http://youtu.be/TViEzHJrMcM
PEACE
tofy
how clorful
Tina

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Tina,Tina,
You can take your congressman or woman to task.
Government is action and they respond accordingly.You can absolutely see your Representative.If you have the concern you write about,then make an appointment and you will get to talk face to face and express your worries.
But inaction never solves anything it takes fortitude and determination.
Action,action,action!
PEACE
tofy
one could do that, but thats not what I meant. just try to be there when the president or holder or nancy or harry and certain politicians are in the press room lying their tongue off it's hinges to the press. I would love to be there when obama said the recent scandals were phony, and oh so many other times when the president or Holder or Nancy stood there and lied through their teeth. wouldn't you loved to be there and ask, when was that, where was that or what? They'll throw any thing out there because they know its going to stick somewhere,especially deomcrats even when democrats know he's lying.
again, i ask this once tonight.now ill ask you,what did you think of obama saying the scandals were phoney.
John

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
one could do that, but thats not what I meant. just try to be there when the president or holder or nancy or harry and certain politicians are in the press room lying their tongue off it's hinges to the press. I would love to be there when obama said the recent scandals were phony, and oh so many other times when the president or Holder or Nancy stood there and lied through their teeth. wouldn't you loved to be there and ask, when was that, where was that or what? They'll throw any thing out there because they know its going to stick somewhere,especially deomcrats even when democrats know he's lying.
again, i ask this once tonight.now ill ask you,what did you think of obama saying the scandals were phoney.
talk to pr lady.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a good call by the President.
John

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>That was a good call by the President.
got to talk to pr lady
Take it back

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Pikeville Underground wrote:
<quoted text>Not only that but Rand Paul wants to get rid of Medicaid......which most of his base is on! He states that they are not paying him enough!
Stupid liar!! I wish he'd run for president. The only man out there with a brain. How are you going to get rid of Medicaid and keep Obama care? So then you support Obama care?

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that...
Because they are phony.
Where is the public disgrace that is the result of 'scandals' being exposed?
There is none. Obama's lower poll numbers are a result of his inability to deal with a 'head up the ass' Congress.
I would love to see him walk onto the floor of the House and punch Boehner in his goddam nose.
(he would cry, but still)

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

I really think the perpetrators of personal attack on those who display opposing political views actually lack the capacity to reason.
If they were actually able to reason and think critically they might fight the courage and intellect within their own brain to summon the words and points of contention to discuss those differences with words formed of thought and not anger and hate.
We all have right to our own opinion, the purpose of written words is to express those thoughts in a way others may relate to and understand your view.

You can fashion your words into an emotional club and bludgeon someone from dawn till dusk...it doesn't mean they will yield or see you point of view.

That's about as clear as I can express my own thoughts on what I came here and saw, left overs from a cannibalistic frenzy.

Back later with my thoughts on DOJ assault on criminal background checks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Or you can ignore my advice and go bob for apples and bananas! Tacos or wieners?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

This has been my version of Church Chat ~ by that guy with the big long...name!
headlines

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
I really think the perpetrators of personal attack on those who display opposing political views actually lack the capacity to reason.
If they were actually able to reason and think critically they might fight the courage and intellect within their own brain to summon the words and points of contention to discuss those differences with words formed of thought and not anger and hate.
We all have right to our own opinion, the purpose of written words is to express those thoughts in a way others may relate to and understand your view.
You can fashion your words into an emotional club and bludgeon someone from dawn till dusk...it doesn't mean they will yield or see you point of view.
That's about as clear as I can express my own thoughts on what I came here and saw, left overs from a cannibalistic frenzy.
Back later with my thoughts on DOJ assault on criminal background checks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Or you can ignore my advice and go bob for apples and bananas! Tacos or wieners?
I'll wait with bated breath
by the way the post sounds like you're talking about your friends on here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll wait with bated breath
by the way the post sounds like you're talking about your friends on here
Did you even have time to watch the video?

...and even my opponents in debate are fellow Americans, we should all share a friendship in that respect.

Here's something funny you can repost for laughs:

http://download.cnet.com/9241-2139_4-11545411...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

If you broke it you gotta pay for it!
LMAO!

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

headlines wrote:
ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --
http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8
you scared?
hollerrat

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

I see the leftwingwhackadoodles still have their heads buried in the Kenyans ass so deep they cant see the truth

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did you even have time to watch the video?
...and even my opponents in debate are fellow Americans, we should all share a friendship in that respect.
Here's something funny you can repost for laughs:
http://download.cnet.com/9241-2139_4-11545411...
I wasn't responding to the video, I love the Church Lady...I think she is OZ

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

If you broke it you gotta pay for it!
LMAO!
I think you broke it and are trying to blame me
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Take it back wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid liar!! I wish he'd run for president. The only man out there with a brain. How are you going to get rid of Medicaid and keep Obama care? So then you support Obama care?
Hell yes!!

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

hollerrat wrote:
I see the leftwingwhackadoodles still have their heads buried in the Kenyans ass so deep they cant see the truth
You talk about 'truth' and the 'Kenyan' in the same (something like a) sentence....nothing else you say matters, and Yes, I get to make that call.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,321 - 99,340 of139,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 29 min Pos 56
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 38 min Citizen 19
who all had vinie mills out see here with lots ... 1 hr rusty 3
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 1 hr true 10
The BIG Ticket Pickard Hall Collins Smith MAY 20 1 hr Outside All-Around Info 2
How much do coal miners make? (Jun '10) 2 hr Jace mehoff 68
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 3 hr huh 3
wreck 5 hr news 4
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 7 hr lolz 50