'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
99,301 - 99,320 of 151,288 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Dec 11

#112442 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll wait with bated breath
by the way the post sounds like you're talking about your friends on here
Did you even have time to watch the video?

...and even my opponents in debate are fellow Americans, we should all share a friendship in that respect.

Here's something funny you can repost for laughs:

http://download.cnet.com/9241-2139_4-11545411...

Since: Dec 11

#112443 Jul 28, 2013
If you broke it you gotta pay for it!
LMAO!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#112444 Jul 28, 2013
headlines wrote:
ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --
http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8
you scared?
hollerrat

Hazard, KY

#112445 Jul 28, 2013
I see the leftwingwhackadoodles still have their heads buried in the Kenyans ass so deep they cant see the truth

#112446 Jul 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even have time to watch the video?
...and even my opponents in debate are fellow Americans, we should all share a friendship in that respect.
Here's something funny you can repost for laughs:
http://download.cnet.com/9241-2139_4-11545411...
I wasn't responding to the video, I love the Church Lady...I think she is OZ

#112447 Jul 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
If you broke it you gotta pay for it!
LMAO!
I think you broke it and are trying to blame me
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112448 Jul 28, 2013
Take it back wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid liar!! I wish he'd run for president. The only man out there with a brain. How are you going to get rid of Medicaid and keep Obama care? So then you support Obama care?
Hell yes!!

#112449 Jul 28, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
I see the leftwingwhackadoodles still have their heads buried in the Kenyans ass so deep they cant see the truth
You talk about 'truth' and the 'Kenyan' in the same (something like a) sentence....nothing else you say matters, and Yes, I get to make that call.
Countrygirl

Murray, KY

#112450 Jul 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody brings up your itty-bitty wiener more than you do, AW's wiener. You constantly brag about your 10 inch pencil-thin wiener. It stands to reason that others talk about it when they reply to you because that's all you ever talk about...as your post proves my point.
So here's this...go brush your goat girl shit-stained tooth and get to bed before you get in trouble with your old mammy.
wittle tiny freak, don't quite your day
job. boring as hell. I think you are a pervert.
Moms watch your kids.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#112451 Jul 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this shit from? Barney Frank's comic books? Nancy Pelosi's wish list?
Private insurance premiums decreasing due to Obamacrap? O-tay. Maybe you were high when Rachael Madcow reported that "recent survey" and you just didn't get it. lol Recent survey...LMMFAO! Well, I just took a "recent survey" and the results of that survey is that you were full of shit yesterday, you are full of shit today and if your past and the present are any indication of things to come...you will definitely be full of shit tomorrow, too!
FYI...Romneycare did not cost the taxpayers of Massachusetts any taxes at all much less higher taxes. Romneycare did not cost the taxpayers TRIPLE of what Romney claimed. Obamacrap will cost the taxpayers TRIPLE of what Obama, Reid and Pelosi claimed when they submitted their "creative" dollar amounts to the CBO. One big lie after another. That's all the citizens ever get from this bunch of crooked, corrupt democrat politicians. The scandals aren't phony but the democrat politicians are!
Maybe you should take your own advice and research the shit that spews from your mouth. It is comical and disgusting at the same time.
RomneyCare increased net government spending. That in itself is an increase in the tax burden. Dumb Bitch.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112452 Jul 28, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> wittle tiny freak, don't quite your day
ms watch your kids.
While you are not on a subject some of us care for , let me correct the up coming day of prayer previously mentioned.

It is Sept. 11, 2013 and not 13 as I gave the date. Every one , please pay attention and pray for our Nation , our leaders, and ask forgiveness for our sins.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112453 Jul 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
While you are not on a subject some of us care for , let me correct the up coming day of prayer previously mentioned.
It is Sept. 11, 2013 and not 13 as I gave the date. Every one , please pay attention and pray for our Nation , our leaders, and ask forgiveness for our sins.
Like Slavery, Indian Slaughter, Atomic Bombs, and Homo Phobia?

#112454 Jul 28, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> wittle tiny freak, don't quite your day
Moms watch your kids.
you can say that again...he PMs me, he tries to get me to meet him at Wax Marina, to swim and fish, "get to know each other"
...I guess he will want to meet my parents next.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#112455 Jul 28, 2013
Take it back wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid liar!! I wish he'd run for president. The only man out there with a brain. How are you going to get rid of Medicaid and keep Obama care? So then you support Obama care?
Rand in a few more years will be looked upon just like his dad Ron. 620 Bills put forth. 4 voted on. 1 passed. The man was a kook and his son is also.

#112456 Jul 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't we pray last year?
Any stats on the results of that?
Thank God, we didn't accidentally pray on the wrong day...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112457 Jul 28, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Like Slavery, Indian Slaughter, Atomic Bombs, and Homo Phobia?
Not create more, pray for forgiveness of all past.

Just saw a really cute video of a parade in another State.
A tractor , John Deer , was pulling a manure spreader. Sitting in the spreader was Obama and his wife with a big sign " spreading the Wealth" above them!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112458 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't we pray last year?
Any stats on the results of that?
Thank God, we didn't accidentally pray on the wrong day...
Our Nation is in deep do-do . It may take many weeks , not one day.
All of us are sinners. Many just refuse to admit it.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112459 Jul 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not create more, pray for forgiveness of all past.
Just saw a really cute video of a parade in another State.
A tractor , John Deer , was pulling a manure spreader. Sitting in the spreader was Obama and his wife with a big sign " spreading the Wealth" above them!!!
So will we pray that W is taken for all of his lies, killing, and stealing?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112460 Jul 28, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>So will we pray that W is taken for all of his lies, killing, and stealing?
Not at all, we will pray for all our leaders, in particular, the ones in office right now and have all the" Phony Scandals" they are lying about!!

If all the lies were counted, would Obama have the most , the same as he has the most debt of any other administration!!!??2461
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112461 Jul 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, we will pray for all our leaders, in particular, the ones in office right now and have all the" Phony Scandals" they are lying about!!
If all the lies were counted, would Obama have the most , the same as he has the most debt of any other administration!!!??2461
No W has the most, over 1 Million Dead and counting from his WMD's lie you stupid pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min uninformed idiot 1,561
union college 18 min changes 2
does anyone know al barrett (Nov '08) 38 min Curious 2
Electric out? 56 min Rite 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Curious 130,550
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 1 hr SMH 5
I am Wiki Hillbilly ask me a question 1 hr gator 2
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 12 hr RobertB 120
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••