'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,965)

Showing posts 99,281 - 99,300 of146,061
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether it's democrats or republicans we should except better of the men and women we pay big salaries to. They are in charge of our society, our government, our schools, every aspect of our way of life in this country is in their hands. Are we paying them to be play boys and sex maniacs and pay for it with our money,or do we expect nothing for our hard earned money. Our tax dollars should not be used this way,and it will come an end in a bad way.
We are letting their ROT destroy our country and our children's future.
We set here and argue with each other day after day.The reason is because we can't get to them to ask them what they are doing with our money to make the country a better place like we pay them to do.
We hear what they have been caught doing, but we can't have a press conference and ask them WHY, and our news people won't or are not allowed too. It's us that they should have to answer too.
The president does not take them to task,and we can't.
Tina,Tina,
You can take your congressman or woman to task.
Government is action and they respond accordingly.You can absolutely see your Representative.If you have the concern you write about,then make an appointment and you will get to talk face to face and express your worries.
But inaction never solves anything it takes fortitude and determination.
Action,action,action!

PEACE
tofy
Tina

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Still interested in Wieners after all these years, well good for you! LOL
have no ideal what you mean by that. care to explain?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Hey Calvin - doing well, thanks. Busy day but a good one.
Yeah, we're talking shallow end of the gene pool for some.
Back in the day, I absolutely loved Ted Nugent, went to see him in concert a couple of times. Then his Rolling Stone interview came out...I sold all my albums and never listened to him again.
*flashing tofy a peace sign*
i didn't read the interview but it takes 5 seconds to figure out he's a crack-pot. But he's an amazing guitarist, quite a showman... fun to watch his videos on youtube. Not presidential, tho...lol
Shows how desperate they are.
RepubliCAN

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I have requisitioned the NSA to hand over your files.
We'll see who ends up getting ditched.
Sounds as though you have a paranoia problem to me. These few posts are all that I have put on here. Go ahead and make a fool of yourself. Been reading a long time but first posts. I see one of the best posters on here has got tired of the constant mischief and decided to leave.

You have made it a vulgar and unwelcoming place to be.

I can see why some have left, and I wont be back. It's like a cesspool aka litter box. I salute the Patriotic Christian ones who stay.

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Crow__ wrote:
Hey Calvin - doing well, thanks. Busy day but a good one.
Yeah, we're talking shallow end of the gene pool for some.
Back in the day, I absolutely loved Ted Nugent, went to see him in concert a couple of times. Then his Rolling Stone interview came out...I sold all my albums and never listened to him again.
*flashing tofy a peace sign*
Thanks Crow,Peace back at ya!

PEACE
tofy

Since: May 09

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCAN wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as though you have a paranoia problem to me. These few posts are all that I have put on here. Go ahead and make a fool of yourself. Been reading a long time but first posts. I see one of the best posters on here has got tired of the constant mischief and decided to leave.
You have made it a vulgar and unwelcoming place to be.
I can see why some have left, and I wont be back. It's like a cesspool aka litter box. I salute the Patriotic Christian ones who stay.
Or maybe it's just become little uncomfortable for Christians because they called out on their BS ?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Tina,Tina,
Government is action and they respond accordingly.You can absolutely see your Representative.If you have the concern you write about,then make an appointment and you will get to talk face to face and express your worries.
Action,action,action!
PEACE
tofy
A sad ending to a good day...I just gor home and checked the news:

Grammy-winning singer-songwriter J.J. Cale dies at 74.

His music lives on, I'm cranking some of his great songs now.

~Call Me The Breeze~
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

~After Midnight~

Other well-known performers who recorded his songs include Carlos Santana (“The Sensitive Kind”); Cissy Houston (“Cajun Moon”); Captain Beefheart and Bobby “Blue” Bland (“I Got the Same Old Blues”); Chet Atkins and Jerry Garcia (“After Midnight”); and Tom Petty (“I’d Like to Love You, Baby”).

A farewell salute to Rock and Roll Legend, the most humble sort.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Still interested in Wieners after all these years, well good for you! LOL
I know I am but what are you...neener, neener, neener.

Hello calvin flabby. lol

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
A sad ending to a good day...I just gor home and checked the news:
Grammy-winning singer-songwriter J.J. Cale dies at 74.
His music lives on, I'm cranking some of his great songs now.
~Call Me The Breeze~
~After Midnight~
Other well-known performers who recorded his songs include Carlos Santana (“The Sensitive Kind”); Cissy Houston (“Cajun Moon”); Captain Beefheart and Bobby “Blue” Bland (“I Got the Same Old Blues”); Chet Atkins and Jerry Garcia (“After Midnight”); and Tom Petty (“I’d Like to Love You, Baby”).
A farewell salute to Rock and Roll Legend, the most humble sort.
A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN WHO KNEW HOW TO USE THE NATURAL RHYTHM OF HIS PRIMAL BEING.
RIP JJ
PEACE
tofy
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Siskel or Ebert?
PEACE
tofy
Are you dumb or dumber?
lmao
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Are you still a Birther?
Hey BOY wonder, when did kenya become a country?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
and if I don't bring it up?....you do...and my ass, also
so, there's that
Nobody brings up your itty-bitty wiener more than you do, AW's wiener. You constantly brag about your 10 inch pencil-thin wiener. It stands to reason that others talk about it when they reply to you because that's all you ever talk about...as your post proves my point.

So here's this...go brush your goat girl shit-stained tooth and get to bed before you get in trouble with your old mammy.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BOY wonder, when did kenya become a country?
LOL

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dumb or dumber?
lmao
Tough frickin' choice!hmmmm? Great movie to roast marshmallows to...just plug in the electric heater turn it on it's side and enjoy that gooey glob of wonder what the h%ll it is puffy stuff yum,and go for a ride!
http://youtu.be/TViEzHJrMcM
PEACE
tofy
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No one 25 years old or less has ever gotten in an accident or become sick. Wow!!!!!!!!!! The Government is spending $700 Billion advertising? WoW!!!!!!!!!
In a recent survey 30 states have seen private insurance cost decrease due to ObamaCare due to many buying insurance. WoW!!!!!!!!!! Massachusetts after 7 years has an approval rating of RomneyCare which is exact same as ObamaCare of over 80%. WoW!!!!!!!!!! No business in Massachusetts or person has ever went bankrupt due to RomneyCare. WoW!!!!!!!!!!
Now do you get it?
P.S. As far as yours or anyone's student loans go. Maybe you need to research your GOP leaders in the House and Senate on that one.
/.
MARCH 8: Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) introduces a budget that doubles the student loan interest rates, costing students a total of $1,000 in more debt for each loan, to pay for more tax breaks for millionaires and wealthy special interests.
MARCH 20: During Committee consideration of the House Republican budget, all Republicans voted against a Democratic amendment to prevent the interest rate hike, and instead voted in favor of ending Medicare as we know it.
MARCH 29: House Republicans passed a budget that allows both the interest rate to double for students and fully eliminates the in-school interest subsidy, costing students $6,250 more when they start repayments and $13,250 more over 10 years.
APRIL 18: Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA) introduces a budget that doubles the student loan interest rates, costing students a total of $1,000 in more debt for each loan, to pay for more tax breaks for millionaires and wealthy special interests.
APRIL 24: Senator Mitch McConnell declares that Senate Republicans will insist on vote in the Senate on GOP budgets that allow the Student loan interest loan hike, saying "we intend to have votes on a variety of different budget proposals that would take us in a different direction from the Obama budget."
- See more at: http://www.dpcc.senate.gov/...
Where do you get this shit from? Barney Frank's comic books? Nancy Pelosi's wish list?
Private insurance premiums decreasing due to Obamacrap? O-tay. Maybe you were high when Rachael Madcow reported that "recent survey" and you just didn't get it. lol Recent survey...LMMFAO! Well, I just took a "recent survey" and the results of that survey is that you were full of shit yesterday, you are full of shit today and if your past and the present are any indication of things to come...you will definitely be full of shit tomorrow, too!

FYI...Romneycare did not cost the taxpayers of Massachusetts any taxes at all much less higher taxes. Romneycare did not cost the taxpayers TRIPLE of what Romney claimed. Obamacrap will cost the taxpayers TRIPLE of what Obama, Reid and Pelosi claimed when they submitted their "creative" dollar amounts to the CBO. One big lie after another. That's all the citizens ever get from this bunch of crooked, corrupt democrat politicians. The scandals aren't phony but the democrat politicians are!

Maybe you should take your own advice and research the shit that spews from your mouth. It is comical and disgusting at the same time.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody brings up your itty-bitty wiener more than you do, AW's wiener. You constantly brag about your 10 inch pencil-thin wiener. It stands to reason that others talk about it when they reply to you because that's all you ever talk about...as your post proves my point.
So here's this...go brush your goat girl shit-stained tooth and get to bed before you get in trouble with your old mammy.
it's 9.5,
and my teeth are pearly white.

I'm not meeting you at Wax Marina, quit PMing me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Tough frickin' choice!hmmmm? Great movie to roast marshmallows to...just plug in the electric heater turn it on it's side and enjoy that gooey glob of wonder what the h%ll it is puffy stuff yum,and go for a ride!
http://youtu.be/TViEzHJrMcM
PEACE
tofy
how clorful
Tina

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Tina,Tina,
Action,action,action!
PEACE
tofy
one could do that, but thats not what I meant. just try to be there when the president or holder or nancy or harry and certain politicians are in the press room lying their tongue off it's hinges to the press. I would love to be there when obama said the recent scandals were phony, and oh so many other times when the president or Holder or Nancy stood there and lied through their teeth. wouldn't you loved to be there and ask, when was that, where was that or what? They'll throw any thing out there because they know its going to stick somewhere,especially deomcrats even when democrats know he's lying.
again, i ask this once tonight.now ill ask you,what did you think of obama saying the scandals were phoney.
John

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
one could do that, but thats not what I meant. just try to be there when the president or holder or nancy or harry and certain politicians are in the press room lying their tongue off it's hinges to the press. I would love to be there when obama said the recent scandals were phony, and oh so many other times when the president or Holder or Nancy stood there and lied through their teeth. wouldn't you loved to be there and ask, when was that, where was that or what? They'll throw any thing out there because they know its going to stick somewhere,especially deomcrats even when democrats know he's lying.
again, i ask this once tonight.now ill ask you,what did you think of obama saying the scandals were phoney.
talk to pr lady.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a good call by the President.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,281 - 99,300 of146,061
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Billy Lake (Sep '11) 3 min ash 31
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 5 min jacqueline buskey 39
ashley lake (Apr '12) 8 min justsaying 20
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 37 min ash 12
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 39 min justasking 37
Stacy frost carnes 59 min please 7
Jerry Rabbit Cox 1 hr lmao 4
•••
•••