'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#112454 Jul 28, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> wittle tiny freak, don't quite your day
job. boring as hell. I think you are a pervert.
Moms watch your kids.
you can say that again...he PMs me, he tries to get me to meet him at Wax Marina, to swim and fish, "get to know each other"
...I guess he will want to meet my parents next.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#112455 Jul 28, 2013
Take it back wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid liar!! I wish he'd run for president. The only man out there with a brain. How are you going to get rid of Medicaid and keep Obama care? So then you support Obama care?
Rand in a few more years will be looked upon just like his dad Ron. 620 Bills put forth. 4 voted on. 1 passed. The man was a kook and his son is also.

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#112456 Jul 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
While you are not on a subject some of us care for , let me correct the up coming day of prayer previously mentioned.
It is Sept. 11, 2013 and not 13 as I gave the date. Every one , please pay attention and pray for our Nation , our leaders, and ask forgiveness for our sins.
Didn't we pray last year?
Any stats on the results of that?
Thank God, we didn't accidentally pray on the wrong day...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112457 Jul 28, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Like Slavery, Indian Slaughter, Atomic Bombs, and Homo Phobia?
Not create more, pray for forgiveness of all past.

Just saw a really cute video of a parade in another State.
A tractor , John Deer , was pulling a manure spreader. Sitting in the spreader was Obama and his wife with a big sign " spreading the Wealth" above them!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112458 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't we pray last year?
Any stats on the results of that?
Thank God, we didn't accidentally pray on the wrong day...
Our Nation is in deep do-do . It may take many weeks , not one day.
All of us are sinners. Many just refuse to admit it.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112459 Jul 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not create more, pray for forgiveness of all past.
Just saw a really cute video of a parade in another State.
A tractor , John Deer , was pulling a manure spreader. Sitting in the spreader was Obama and his wife with a big sign " spreading the Wealth" above them!!!
So will we pray that W is taken for all of his lies, killing, and stealing?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112460 Jul 28, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>So will we pray that W is taken for all of his lies, killing, and stealing?
Not at all, we will pray for all our leaders, in particular, the ones in office right now and have all the" Phony Scandals" they are lying about!!

If all the lies were counted, would Obama have the most , the same as he has the most debt of any other administration!!!??2461
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112461 Jul 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, we will pray for all our leaders, in particular, the ones in office right now and have all the" Phony Scandals" they are lying about!!
If all the lies were counted, would Obama have the most , the same as he has the most debt of any other administration!!!??2461
No W has the most, over 1 Million Dead and counting from his WMD's lie you stupid pos.

Since: Dec 11

.

#112462 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about 'truth' and the 'Kenyan' in the same (something like a) sentence....nothing else you say matters, and Yes, I get to make that call.
Actually, if you have been honest (big "IF) you have at least three years before you can "make that call". By the time you reach voting age you may likely find the decision was already made for you...you're welcome for that.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112463 Jul 28, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>No W has the most, over 1 Million Dead and counting from his WMD's lie you stupid pos.
You do not believe in the WMD`s but since they were shipped to another Country, it is possible this was not a story tellin.

The question was to count the lies , not the DEAD. Have to admit Bush never caused the death of the "Fast and Furious" or the abandonment of the Embassy, all He did was do as required , put them in Harm`s Way. O abandoned his own. But we were talking about lies, weren't we? Since there are so many, which do we discuss?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112464 Jul 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you have been honest (big "IF) you have at least three years before you can "make that call". By the time you reach voting age you may likely find the decision was already made for you...you're welcome for that.
When will you get to vote twerp?

Since: Dec 11

.

#112465 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you can say that again...he PMs me, he tries to get me to meet him at Wax Marina, to swim and fish, "get to know each other"
...I guess he will want to meet my parents next.
I seriously doubt that you are actually your alleged 15 years of age; however, if you are Save those PMs have your parents make a formal report to Topix and contact the KY State AG.
NO adult should EVER attempt what you say that poster is doing!

I admit in honestly I find your post's perplexing, but I would rather make a mistake on the side of caution than think anything bad happened if I could a make a difference.

To the alleged poster:
It makes no difference to the law "IF" you have good intentions, you might be a minister or a counselor; there have been incidents of sexual predators who "played those roles" before.
I am a father; if someone ever harmed my child I would track them to the end of the earth and turn them inside out...in front of a big mirror so their last vision would be their true value to society.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112466 Jul 28, 2013
RepubliCAN wrote:
I see one of the best posters on here has got tired of the constant mischief and decided to leave. You have made it a vulgar and unwelcoming place to be. I can see why some have left, and I wont be back. I salute the Patriotic Christian ones who stay.
Oh, the "best poster" (Really? Best? Yeebees.) is still very much here. She works very hard at canceling out legitimate judge-its and just posts under another name. Her cronies are doing the exact same thing. But you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?

Since you "won't be back" you won't see this, of course, but - thanks for the salute.

Stay. Go. Makes no difference to me, but at least stop lying about it.

Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112467 Jul 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not believe in the WMD`s but since they were shipped to another Country, it is possible this was not a story tellin.
The question was to count the lies , not the DEAD. Have to admit Bush never caused the death of the "Fast and Furious" or the abandonment of the Embassy, all He did was do as required , put them in Harm`s Way. O abandoned his own. But we were talking about lies, weren't we? Since there are so many, which do we discuss?
W abandoned 13 Embassies over his Term you gd Liar pos.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112468 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't read the interview but it takes 5 seconds to figure out he's a crack-pot. But he's an amazing guitarist, quite a showman... fun to watch his videos on youtube. Not presidential, tho...lol
Shows how desperate they are.
The interview I'm talking about was his first one back in the 70's, in which he admitted to (gotta be careful about how I phrase this so I don't get the little red content warning) wearing a certain product onstage to absorb involuntary evacuation of his lower intestine when he screamed.

Here's another good interview excerpt from the would-be presidential candidate: http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugen...

I agree he's a decent guitarist, and that they are indeed desperate if they're even considering him.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112469 Jul 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not believe in the WMD`s but since they were shipped to another Country, it is possible this was not a story tellin.
The question was to count the lies , not the DEAD. Have to admit Bush never caused the death of the "Fast and Furious" or the abandonment of the Embassy, all He did was do as required , put them in Harm`s Way. O abandoned his own. But we were talking about lies, weren't we? Since there are so many, which do we discuss?
W said you are a gd Liar just like him.

Read his Book Stupid.
here the

Hyden, KY

#112471 Jul 28, 2013
truth about fox news when it comes to reporting about world events like quakes air plane crashes or unrest and so on ,you cant hardly beat them their .its when they try talk politics the joke begins.it becomes a comedians plat form they jump all over it.

Since: Dec 11

.

#112472 Jul 28, 2013
here the wrote:
truth about fox news when it comes to reporting about world events like quakes air plane crashes or unrest and so on ,you cant hardly beat them their .its when they try talk politics the joke begins.it becomes a comedians plat form they jump all over it.
It's all part of the liberal brainwashing of America; for more than 50 years there was NO Fox News. ABC, CBS, and NBC ruled TV and Radio news! They chose what stories to report and how they portrayed those events. Roger Mudd was ostracized for attempting to show unbiased news that the Liberal hacks manufactured.

Dan Rather, Chris Matthews leg humping/cheerleaders have been exposed. There are shows and then there is news,; thanks to Lame Stream Media, Americans don't know the difference...and that's how America elected the POTUS we have now! 50 plus years of media bias and brain washing will not be erased overnight, Obama's handpicked inept-o-crats are demonstrating what Liberals want from government...and it's shocking to most of U.S.

The 80% Liberal media was the power broker behind the scene, and since Fox news presents both sides of any story more truth is dragged into the light of day.

“To: numbnuTz”

Since: Jul 13

All Over The World

#112473 Jul 28, 2013
80 Percent Of U.S. Adults Face Near-Poverty, Unemployment: Survey

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/28/pove...

Coinyer101

Clearly, 33 years of 'trickle-on' economics hasn't worked out well for most of the American people. Now that all the wealth has been funneled to the top, that 'top' is using that wealth to influence politicians, who are more than willing to sell the soul of the nation for a few extra $$$s in their political 'warchests'......, Why do ya think the 'secret' police/surveillance state is being so Read More...

“To: numbnuTz”

Since: Jul 13

All Over The World

#112474 Jul 28, 2013
The Venona Project: Was Senator Joseph McCarthy Right?

I've read a considerable amount about this. Yes, McCarthy was absolutely right and an unfairly maligned hero of the Republic.

The fact is, McCarthy's Senate committee is often confused with the activities of HUAC (House Un-American Activities Committee) which was responsible for bringing Hollywood actors and their ilk to D.C. to testify on communist activity. In fact, I even had a textbook in HS that stated McCarthy was the Chairman of HUAC and dragged these poor souls in front of his committee. My government indoctrination camp instructor (teacher) was flummoxed when I pointed out that McCarthy, as a United States Senator, was neither in the House nor Chairman of HUAC nor did he drag any Hollywood types before his committee.

McCarthy was primarily interested with investigating Communist sympathizers and agents within our own government who had access to restricted information or had a certain level of security clearance. Many of those who he pegged as Communist agents were, in fact, communist agents.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley wagers tan 3 min ashley 2nd mr 24
Flat Lick Student Abused By Teacher - Video Mus... 29 min Startled 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Rights 133,188
pnc 1 hr PNC Customer 11
Same ole Gary and Bonita Williams 1 hr Chain Smokers Child 7
The Great Deception 2 hr Goble 2
nice apartments in the barbourville area. 2 hr curious cat 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition