'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
RepubliCAN

London, KY

#112418 Jul 27, 2013
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I have requisitioned the NSA to hand over your files.
We'll see who ends up getting ditched.
Sounds as though you have a paranoia problem to me. These few posts are all that I have put on here. Go ahead and make a fool of yourself. Been reading a long time but first posts. I see one of the best posters on here has got tired of the constant mischief and decided to leave.

You have made it a vulgar and unwelcoming place to be.

I can see why some have left, and I wont be back. It's like a cesspool aka litter box. I salute the Patriotic Christian ones who stay.

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#112419 Jul 27, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hey Calvin - doing well, thanks. Busy day but a good one.
Yeah, we're talking shallow end of the gene pool for some.
Back in the day, I absolutely loved Ted Nugent, went to see him in concert a couple of times. Then his Rolling Stone interview came out...I sold all my albums and never listened to him again.
*flashing tofy a peace sign*
Thanks Crow,Peace back at ya!

PEACE
tofy

Since: May 09

Danielson, CT

#112420 Jul 27, 2013
RepubliCAN wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as though you have a paranoia problem to me. These few posts are all that I have put on here. Go ahead and make a fool of yourself. Been reading a long time but first posts. I see one of the best posters on here has got tired of the constant mischief and decided to leave.
You have made it a vulgar and unwelcoming place to be.
I can see why some have left, and I wont be back. It's like a cesspool aka litter box. I salute the Patriotic Christian ones who stay.
Or maybe it's just become little uncomfortable for Christians because they called out on their BS ?

Since: Dec 11

.

#112421 Jul 27, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Tina,Tina,
You can take your congressman or woman to task.
Government is action and they respond accordingly.You can absolutely see your Representative.If you have the concern you write about,then make an appointment and you will get to talk face to face and express your worries.
But inaction never solves anything it takes fortitude and determination.
Action,action,action!
PEACE
tofy
A sad ending to a good day...I just gor home and checked the news:

Grammy-winning singer-songwriter J.J. Cale dies at 74.

His music lives on, I'm cranking some of his great songs now.

~Call Me The Breeze~


~After Midnight~
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Other well-known performers who recorded his songs include Carlos Santana (“The Sensitive Kind”); Cissy Houston (“Cajun Moon”); Captain Beefheart and Bobby “Blue” Bland (“I Got the Same Old Blues”); Chet Atkins and Jerry Garcia (“After Midnight”); and Tom Petty (“I’d Like to Love You, Baby”).

A farewell salute to Rock and Roll Legend, the most humble sort.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112422 Jul 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Still interested in Wieners after all these years, well good for you! LOL
I know I am but what are you...neener, neener, neener.

Hello calvin flabby. lol

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#112423 Jul 27, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
A sad ending to a good day...I just gor home and checked the news:
Grammy-winning singer-songwriter J.J. Cale dies at 74.
His music lives on, I'm cranking some of his great songs now.
~Call Me The Breeze~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EsIqEq9OFxEXX
~After Midnight~
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Other well-known performers who recorded his songs include Carlos Santana (“The Sensitive Kind”); Cissy Houston (“Cajun Moon”); Captain Beefheart and Bobby “Blue” Bland (“I Got the Same Old Blues”); Chet Atkins and Jerry Garcia (“After Midnight”); and Tom Petty (“I’d Like to Love You, Baby”).
A farewell salute to Rock and Roll Legend, the most humble sort.
A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN WHO KNEW HOW TO USE THE NATURAL RHYTHM OF HIS PRIMAL BEING.
RIP JJ
PEACE
tofy
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112424 Jul 27, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Siskel or Ebert?
PEACE
tofy
Are you dumb or dumber?
lmao
WOW

United States

#112425 Jul 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Are you still a Birther?
Hey BOY wonder, when did kenya become a country?
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112426 Jul 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
and if I don't bring it up?....you do...and my ass, also
so, there's that
Nobody brings up your itty-bitty wiener more than you do, AW's wiener. You constantly brag about your 10 inch pencil-thin wiener. It stands to reason that others talk about it when they reply to you because that's all you ever talk about...as your post proves my point.

So here's this...go brush your goat girl shit-stained tooth and get to bed before you get in trouble with your old mammy.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112427 Jul 27, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BOY wonder, when did kenya become a country?
LOL

“Eat your weedies?”

Since: Oct 11

Cumberland Mountains

#112428 Jul 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dumb or dumber?
lmao
Tough frickin' choice!hmmmm? Great movie to roast marshmallows to...just plug in the electric heater turn it on it's side and enjoy that gooey glob of wonder what the h%ll it is puffy stuff yum,and go for a ride!
http://youtu.be/TViEzHJrMcM
PEACE
tofy
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112429 Jul 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No one 25 years old or less has ever gotten in an accident or become sick. Wow!!!!!!!!!! The Government is spending $700 Billion advertising? WoW!!!!!!!!!
In a recent survey 30 states have seen private insurance cost decrease due to ObamaCare due to many buying insurance. WoW!!!!!!!!!! Massachusetts after 7 years has an approval rating of RomneyCare which is exact same as ObamaCare of over 80%. WoW!!!!!!!!!! No business in Massachusetts or person has ever went bankrupt due to RomneyCare. WoW!!!!!!!!!!
Now do you get it?
.
P.S. As far as yours or anyone's student loans go. Maybe you need to research your GOP leaders in the House and Senate on that one.
/.
MARCH 8: Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) introduces a budget that doubles the student loan interest rates, costing students a total of $1,000 in more debt for each loan, to pay for more tax breaks for millionaires and wealthy special interests.
MARCH 20: During Committee consideration of the House Republican budget, all Republicans voted against a Democratic amendment to prevent the interest rate hike, and instead voted in favor of ending Medicare as we know it.
MARCH 29: House Republicans passed a budget that allows both the interest rate to double for students and fully eliminates the in-school interest subsidy, costing students $6,250 more when they start repayments and $13,250 more over 10 years.
APRIL 18: Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA) introduces a budget that doubles the student loan interest rates, costing students a total of $1,000 in more debt for each loan, to pay for more tax breaks for millionaires and wealthy special interests.
APRIL 24: Senator Mitch McConnell declares that Senate Republicans will insist on vote in the Senate on GOP budgets that allow the Student loan interest loan hike, saying "we intend to have votes on a variety of different budget proposals that would take us in a different direction from the Obama budget."
- See more at: http://www.dpcc.senate.gov/...
Where do you get this shit from? Barney Frank's comic books? Nancy Pelosi's wish list?
Private insurance premiums decreasing due to Obamacrap? O-tay. Maybe you were high when Rachael Madcow reported that "recent survey" and you just didn't get it. lol Recent survey...LMMFAO! Well, I just took a "recent survey" and the results of that survey is that you were full of shit yesterday, you are full of shit today and if your past and the present are any indication of things to come...you will definitely be full of shit tomorrow, too!

FYI...Romneycare did not cost the taxpayers of Massachusetts any taxes at all much less higher taxes. Romneycare did not cost the taxpayers TRIPLE of what Romney claimed. Obamacrap will cost the taxpayers TRIPLE of what Obama, Reid and Pelosi claimed when they submitted their "creative" dollar amounts to the CBO. One big lie after another. That's all the citizens ever get from this bunch of crooked, corrupt democrat politicians. The scandals aren't phony but the democrat politicians are!

Maybe you should take your own advice and research the shit that spews from your mouth. It is comical and disgusting at the same time.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#112430 Jul 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody brings up your itty-bitty wiener more than you do, AW's wiener. You constantly brag about your 10 inch pencil-thin wiener. It stands to reason that others talk about it when they reply to you because that's all you ever talk about...as your post proves my point.
So here's this...go brush your goat girl shit-stained tooth and get to bed before you get in trouble with your old mammy.
it's 9.5,
and my teeth are pearly white.

I'm not meeting you at Wax Marina, quit PMing me

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#112431 Jul 27, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Tough frickin' choice!hmmmm? Great movie to roast marshmallows to...just plug in the electric heater turn it on it's side and enjoy that gooey glob of wonder what the h%ll it is puffy stuff yum,and go for a ride!
http://youtu.be/TViEzHJrMcM
PEACE
tofy
how clorful
Tina

Ashland, KY

#112432 Jul 27, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Tina,Tina,
You can take your congressman or woman to task.
Government is action and they respond accordingly.You can absolutely see your Representative.If you have the concern you write about,then make an appointment and you will get to talk face to face and express your worries.
But inaction never solves anything it takes fortitude and determination.
Action,action,action!
PEACE
tofy
one could do that, but thats not what I meant. just try to be there when the president or holder or nancy or harry and certain politicians are in the press room lying their tongue off it's hinges to the press. I would love to be there when obama said the recent scandals were phony, and oh so many other times when the president or Holder or Nancy stood there and lied through their teeth. wouldn't you loved to be there and ask, when was that, where was that or what? They'll throw any thing out there because they know its going to stick somewhere,especially deomcrats even when democrats know he's lying.
again, i ask this once tonight.now ill ask you,what did you think of obama saying the scandals were phoney.
John

Paintsville, KY

#112433 Jul 27, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
one could do that, but thats not what I meant. just try to be there when the president or holder or nancy or harry and certain politicians are in the press room lying their tongue off it's hinges to the press. I would love to be there when obama said the recent scandals were phony, and oh so many other times when the president or Holder or Nancy stood there and lied through their teeth. wouldn't you loved to be there and ask, when was that, where was that or what? They'll throw any thing out there because they know its going to stick somewhere,especially deomcrats even when democrats know he's lying.
again, i ask this once tonight.now ill ask you,what did you think of obama saying the scandals were phoney.
talk to pr lady.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112434 Jul 28, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
one could do that, but thats not what I meant. just try to be there when the president or holder or nancy or harry and certain politicians are in the press room lying their tongue off it's hinges to the press. I would love to be there when obama said the recent scandals were phony, and oh so many other times when the president or Holder or Nancy stood there and lied through their teeth. wouldn't you loved to be there and ask, when was that, where was that or what? They'll throw any thing out there because they know its going to stick somewhere,especially deomcrats even when democrats know he's lying.
again, i ask this once tonight.now ill ask you,what did you think of obama saying the scandals were phoney.
That was a good call by the President.
John

Paintsville, KY

#112435 Jul 28, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>That was a good call by the President.
got to talk to pr lady
Take it back

Monticello, KY

#112436 Jul 28, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
<quoted text>Not only that but Rand Paul wants to get rid of Medicaid......which most of his base is on! He states that they are not paying him enough!
Stupid liar!! I wish he'd run for president. The only man out there with a brain. How are you going to get rid of Medicaid and keep Obama care? So then you support Obama care?

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#112437 Jul 28, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
one could do that, but thats not what I meant. just try to be there when the president or holder or nancy or harry and certain politicians are in the press room lying their tongue off it's hinges to the press. I would love to be there when obama said the recent scandals were phony, and oh so many other times when the president or Holder or Nancy stood there and lied through their teeth. wouldn't you loved to be there and ask, when was that, where was that or what? They'll throw any thing out there because they know its going to stick somewhere,especially deomcrats even when democrats know he's lying.
again, i ask this once tonight.now ill ask you,what did you think of obama saying the scandals were phoney.
I'll take that...
Because they are phony.
Where is the public disgrace that is the result of 'scandals' being exposed?
There is none. Obama's lower poll numbers are a result of his inability to deal with a 'head up the ass' Congress.
I would love to see him walk onto the floor of the House and punch Boehner in his goddam nose.
(he would cry, but still)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr JimmyJack 134,312
Daniel Boone 2 hr true bs 2
looking for a three bedroom for rent!!! 5 hr owner 14
Loretta Gray, Manager of the Projects (Jan '10) 6 hr yep 6
Megan 9 hr Sam 7
I have a decision to make. 11 hr Princess Hey 9
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 630
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Sun Physics_Works 71

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 01 at 4:54PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:36 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:36AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine
Bleacher Report 3:30 AM
Bengals' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency