'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186129 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

John

Paintsville, KY

#112433 Jul 27, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
one could do that, but thats not what I meant. just try to be there when the president or holder or nancy or harry and certain politicians are in the press room lying their tongue off it's hinges to the press. I would love to be there when obama said the recent scandals were phony, and oh so many other times when the president or Holder or Nancy stood there and lied through their teeth. wouldn't you loved to be there and ask, when was that, where was that or what? They'll throw any thing out there because they know its going to stick somewhere,especially deomcrats even when democrats know he's lying.
again, i ask this once tonight.now ill ask you,what did you think of obama saying the scandals were phoney.
talk to pr lady.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112434 Jul 28, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
one could do that, but thats not what I meant. just try to be there when the president or holder or nancy or harry and certain politicians are in the press room lying their tongue off it's hinges to the press. I would love to be there when obama said the recent scandals were phony, and oh so many other times when the president or Holder or Nancy stood there and lied through their teeth. wouldn't you loved to be there and ask, when was that, where was that or what? They'll throw any thing out there because they know its going to stick somewhere,especially deomcrats even when democrats know he's lying.
again, i ask this once tonight.now ill ask you,what did you think of obama saying the scandals were phoney.
That was a good call by the President.
John

Paintsville, KY

#112435 Jul 28, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>That was a good call by the President.
got to talk to pr lady
Take it back

Monticello, KY

#112436 Jul 28, 2013
Pikeville Underground wrote:
<quoted text>Not only that but Rand Paul wants to get rid of Medicaid......which most of his base is on! He states that they are not paying him enough!
Stupid liar!! I wish he'd run for president. The only man out there with a brain. How are you going to get rid of Medicaid and keep Obama care? So then you support Obama care?

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#112437 Jul 28, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that...
Because they are phony.
Where is the public disgrace that is the result of 'scandals' being exposed?
There is none. Obama's lower poll numbers are a result of his inability to deal with a 'head up the ass' Congress.
I would love to see him walk onto the floor of the House and punch Boehner in his goddam nose.
(he would cry, but still)

Since: Dec 11

#112438 Jul 28, 2013
I really think the perpetrators of personal attack on those who display opposing political views actually lack the capacity to reason.
If they were actually able to reason and think critically they might fight the courage and intellect within their own brain to summon the words and points of contention to discuss those differences with words formed of thought and not anger and hate.
We all have right to our own opinion, the purpose of written words is to express those thoughts in a way others may relate to and understand your view.

You can fashion your words into an emotional club and bludgeon someone from dawn till dusk...it doesn't mean they will yield or see you point of view.

That's about as clear as I can express my own thoughts on what I came here and saw, left overs from a cannibalistic frenzy.

Back later with my thoughts on DOJ assault on criminal background checks.

&li st=PLB4D01124F1E9EEE9

Or you can ignore my advice and go bob for apples and bananas! Tacos or wieners?

#112439 Jul 28, 2013
This has been my version of Church Chat ~ by that guy with the big long...name!
headlines

AOL

#112440 Jul 28, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

“I Walk On Water”

#112441 Jul 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
I really think the perpetrators of personal attack on those who display opposing political views actually lack the capacity to reason.
If they were actually able to reason and think critically they might fight the courage and intellect within their own brain to summon the words and points of contention to discuss those differences with words formed of thought and not anger and hate.
We all have right to our own opinion, the purpose of written words is to express those thoughts in a way others may relate to and understand your view.
You can fashion your words into an emotional club and bludgeon someone from dawn till dusk...it doesn't mean they will yield or see you point of view.
That's about as clear as I can express my own thoughts on what I came here and saw, left overs from a cannibalistic frenzy.
Back later with my thoughts on DOJ assault on criminal background checks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EewQzi4RhGQXX&list=PLB4D0 1124F1E9EEE9
Or you can ignore my advice and go bob for apples and bananas! Tacos or wieners?
I'll wait with bated breath
by the way the post sounds like you're talking about your friends on here

#112442 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll wait with bated breath
by the way the post sounds like you're talking about your friends on here
Did you even have time to watch the video?

...and even my opponents in debate are fellow Americans, we should all share a friendship in that respect.

Here's something funny you can repost for laughs:

http://download.cnet.com/9241-2139_4-11545411...

#112443 Jul 28, 2013
If you broke it you gotta pay for it!
LMAO!

“I Walk On Water”

#112444 Jul 28, 2013
headlines wrote:
ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --
http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8
you scared?
hollerrat

Hazard, KY

#112445 Jul 28, 2013
I see the leftwingwhackadoodles still have their heads buried in the Kenyans ass so deep they cant see the truth

“I Walk On Water”

#112446 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you even have time to watch the video?
...and even my opponents in debate are fellow Americans, we should all share a friendship in that respect.
Here's something funny you can repost for laughs:
http://download.cnet.com/9241-2139_4-11545411...
I wasn't responding to the video, I love the Church Lady...I think she is OZ

“I Walk On Water”

#112447 Jul 28, 2013
If you broke it you gotta pay for it!
LMAO!
I think you broke it and are trying to blame me
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112448 Jul 28, 2013
Take it back wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid liar!! I wish he'd run for president. The only man out there with a brain. How are you going to get rid of Medicaid and keep Obama care? So then you support Obama care?
Hell yes!!

“I Walk On Water”

#112449 Jul 28, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
I see the leftwingwhackadoodles still have their heads buried in the Kenyans ass so deep they cant see the truth
You talk about 'truth' and the 'Kenyan' in the same (something like a) sentence....nothing else you say matters, and Yes, I get to make that call.
Countrygirl

Murray, KY

#112450 Jul 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody brings up your itty-bitty wiener more than you do, AW's wiener. You constantly brag about your 10 inch pencil-thin wiener. It stands to reason that others talk about it when they reply to you because that's all you ever talk about...as your post proves my point.
So here's this...go brush your goat girl shit-stained tooth and get to bed before you get in trouble with your old mammy.
wittle tiny freak, don't quite your day
job. boring as hell. I think you are a pervert.
Moms watch your kids.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#112451 Jul 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this shit from? Barney Frank's comic books? Nancy Pelosi's wish list?
Private insurance premiums decreasing due to Obamacrap? O-tay. Maybe you were high when Rachael Madcow reported that "recent survey" and you just didn't get it. lol Recent survey...LMMFAO! Well, I just took a "recent survey" and the results of that survey is that you were full of shit yesterday, you are full of shit today and if your past and the present are any indication of things to come...you will definitely be full of shit tomorrow, too!
FYI...Romneycare did not cost the taxpayers of Massachusetts any taxes at all much less higher taxes. Romneycare did not cost the taxpayers TRIPLE of what Romney claimed. Obamacrap will cost the taxpayers TRIPLE of what Obama, Reid and Pelosi claimed when they submitted their "creative" dollar amounts to the CBO. One big lie after another. That's all the citizens ever get from this bunch of crooked, corrupt democrat politicians. The scandals aren't phony but the democrat politicians are!
Maybe you should take your own advice and research the shit that spews from your mouth. It is comical and disgusting at the same time.
RomneyCare increased net government spending. That in itself is an increase in the tax burden. Dumb Bitch.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112452 Jul 28, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> wittle tiny freak, don't quite your day
job. boring as hell. I think you are a pervert.
ms watch your kids.
While you are not on a subject some of us care for , let me correct the up coming day of prayer previously mentioned.

It is Sept. 11, 2013 and not 13 as I gave the date. Every one , please pay attention and pray for our Nation , our leaders, and ask forgiveness for our sins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 141,363
parkway pharmacy 21 min yup 3
Paul Tate 24 min Just wondering 12
Kenny Williamson got Served DIVORCE Papers 1 hr What a mess 2
Is the Knox co courthouse still performing marr... 3 hr You go guys 10
house cleaner wanted younger lady 4 hr just me telling t... 12
keith Ledford 5 hr funny 1
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 9 hr Question 37
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages