'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112215 Jul 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Then how many Americans have been killed by non-American terrorist since Obama took office?
Deficit spending is HALF of what it was when Obama took office.
What Federal Dept. have taken anyone's guns?
You're so stupid.
Oh we forgot that Obama is the slowest spending prez of all time (lmao) and how he promised to cut our National debt in half in four short years or how he would be a one term president if he didn't cut the debt in half and how he proclaimed that Bush was unpatriotic and irresponsible for adding the ungodly amount of 4.2 trillion dollars to our National debt in 8 years. Just how much has Obama added to our National debt in under 5 years? Oops! A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch. 7% of Americans income out the window on Obama's watch. For every job Obama brags about creating he put 2 more Americans on the food stamp program on his watch.

Are you just stupid? Are you "playing" dumb? If so you deserve an award for the part you play. You are great at being a dumb ass.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#112216 Jul 24, 2013
Crow wrote:
Ok...this made me laugh and irritated me at the same time. I check back to see if Jay has answered my post, right? The one in which I agreed with her and said that we need to stop sniping at each other is judged all helpful and brilliant and agreed with. The one directly below it, in which I agreed with treebeard, is spammed and incendiary and disagreed with, obviously all by the same person. C'mon, people - we can do better. Geez O Pete!
Yes we need a "good job, princess" icon. She has finally figured out how to re-judge posts. She's either still having to login all of her passwords from clearing her cookies each time, or she may have even discovered the easier ctrl+shift+N incognito mode where she can judge it on each new screen. Either way, it truly is a great accomplishment for such an easily entertained mind. Someone get her a cookie!

Since: Dec 11

#112217 Jul 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Then how many Americans have been killed by non-American terrorist since Obama took office?
Deficit spending is HALF of what it was when Obama took office.
What Federal Dept. have taken anyone's guns?
You're so stupid.
A. "killed by non-American terrorist"
How about just 2009, that's more than fair isn't it?

May 2008 -- Six U.S. soldiers killed after a suicide bomber plowed through on impact using a motorcycle in Tarmiya. It was then that I began writing of how Americans should dub the Ford Pinto back into plan as a retaliation source. All they would need is a stick, a rock, the keys and a Ford Pinto. Stick the gas to run without anyone driving, put the car in drive and let it go straight towards a rock with the enemy standing in front of the rock looking at the explosive daisy coming towards them. Either way, once it touches, there you go and no U.S. soldier has to die behind that wheel to spread their message.

June 2008 -- Four Americans were killed by roadside bomb in Farah Province.

July 2008 -- Nine U.S. soldiers died along with at least 15 NATO troops due to a Taliban militant attack in Kunar Province.

August 2008 -- 15 suicide bombers decided to attack in Bamiyan, no U.S. soldiers died, but 15 nut jobs did.

September 2008 -- 25 Al Qaeda militants are arrested after a car bomb and rocket strike had been performed against the U.S. embassy in Yemen. 16 people died, 4 civilians added to that list.

November 2008 -- American popular hang outs surrounding Mumbai landmarks are attacked. Two five-star hotels, a hospital, a train station and a cinema had been the terrorists focal point of locations which led to almost 300 wounded, 190 dead, only 5 Americans were amongst that list. Makes little sense to attack Americans on a day when Americans decided to travel to other tourist areas. Perhaps an American blessing, however sad for all other victims.

B. Deficit spending: The House Republicans have blocked as much spending as they could and that got them the "party of NO" nick name by you and your friends...or have you forgotten that?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013...

Department of Justice seized George Zimmerman's 9mm.
...AFTER he was found NOT GUILTY, that my friend is a GUN GRAB!
The current POTUS and VP are still threatening to use an "Executive Order" to side step Congress and The Senate to implement a semi-automatic weapon (assault weapon) Gun Grab!

Next time you see a Huff and Blow story that makes your leg quiver with excitement...research it for truth before you take the bait and run!

SNAP! no cheese for you, the trap just closed on your head!
Crow

Louisville, KY

#112218 Jul 24, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Here's where we make our mistakes crow. News is News no doubt, but people and I'm guilty myself from time to time, take opinions shows to serious. We must remember they take the simple truth and embellish exaggerate,and from lack of a better term instead of lie..they bend the truth for ratings and personal or network agendas to gain whatever it is they think
helps whatever cause they deem righteous, just to help ratings and make money!
No thought of the confusion they contaminate us with.
An act of carelessness sometimes irreversible.Sad it's came to this point. So try as we must to filter out the garbage and be constructive citizens.
Opinion shows should be labeled for entertainment purposes only.
If the do give news during as pundit show...notice how they say this is from REUTERS OR AP...TO LAZY TO GET THEIR ON REPORTERS ON THE SPOT!
PEACE
tofy
BTW YOUR COMMENTS DO MATTER AND PEOPLE READ THEM.DON'T THINK THEY DON'T!
Thanks, tofy. Working for a television station opened my eyes to exactly how much "spin" is put on reality sometimes, and that was just on a local level. I try to gather information from different sources to get as close to the truth as possible. You're right, if they can't dazzle us with brilliance, they baffle us with bullshit.
Crow

Louisville, KY

#112219 Jul 24, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we need a "good job, princess" icon. She has finally figured out how to re-judge posts. She's either still having to login all of her passwords from clearing her cookies each time, or she may have even discovered the easier ctrl+shift+N incognito mode where she can judge it on each new screen. Either way, it truly is a great accomplishment for such an easily entertained mind. Someone get her a cookie!
Well, at least it cuts down on her posting time. Do they make Double Stuf Thorazine Oreos?
Crow

Louisville, KY

#112220 Jul 24, 2013
"I was a Republican until I got to New York and had to live on $18 a week. It was then that I became a Democrat." - Julia Child

#112221 Jul 24, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least it cuts down on her posting time. Do they make Double Stuf Thorazine Oreos?
Being democrats and all, we should pool our monies together and pay for her some therapy. In the very least, we should introduce her to a mouse clicking game like Candy Crush that will actually give her noggin some benefit.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#112222 Jul 24, 2013
treebeard wrote:
Well where has CC been today? Did he go and get himself the ol' 24 hour topix ban again? Shucks, I'm bored outta my wits. No Uncle Tab either.:(
Just us girls here tonight I guess.
lol
banned?
what did I ever do?
no, just busy...

#112225 Jul 24, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! Collective consciousness...welcome friend to the
path of true spiritual freedom!
HUMANITY AWAITS GOOD SOLDIER'S!
INNER PEACE IS FREEDOM UNLIKE ANY ONE CAN EXPERIENCE.
Being on the mountain top is a reality far beyond the rights and wrongs of political views of power the mongers.
You know this Ari...you should embrace it in your heart.
I have a feeling somewhere inside you...you do!
PEACE
tofy
kiss.....fade to black
cue the

Douche commercial

#112226 Jul 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
banned?
what did I ever do?
no, just busy...
Yeah, I figured you would know your way around a topix ban anyways. We were just low on testosterone here last night! Glad to see you back
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112227 Jul 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the people that post on here you are the most ignorant of all.
When the US starts losing 750,000 jobs per month again like we did 5 years ago get back with us on the subject of employment.
Again you ignorant POS. Obama cannot give any nation any money more than $400K. You are to ignorant to even be a hypocrite about the matter of Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood is the freely elected government. Egypt has been getting $1.3 Billion each year under every President since Carter dumbass. The money is always appropriated through Congress not the Presidents. The jets are no different than the ones sent to them under Reagan and Bush.
And as far as Benghazi goes, when the death count reaches 3000 like the dead in NY on 9/11 you get back to us about the 4. No President since Carter has never had Americans killed by non-American terrorist.
Reagan: 270
Bush: 3000
Obama: 4
Do they grow you ObaMORONS somewhere in a field in Metcalf County or do they grow you in beakers in a DC lab? You are the only person I know of that rationalizes what Obama does by claiming Bush did it too then you turn around and brag about how good Obama is and how Bush was so awful. Like the Huffington Post (as left leaning biased as you can get) stated...George W. Obama. I bet your old ass hairs are still singing from that one! lOL

The only noteworthy accomplishment Obama should be bragged on for...is that he makes all Americans wish George W. Bush was still president! These last five years Obama has made it seem like he is just acting president until we get a real president back in office. He handed over power to the likes of Dirty Harry Reid and the Botox Queen and crook Nancy Pelosi and has allowed Holder to be prez while Obama golfs. They all have failed along with Obama's great policies, according to you, and that's why we are in such good shape, right?

Your attempts might be funny if they weren't so sad. So you can't handle the truth. No biggie! You will never be lonely because of it. There are millions of weak, gullible idiot, ObaMORONS to keep you company. Keep focusing on what you are told to repeat and it doesn't matter that what you post is horse shit. You will be rewarded with 10 virgin Hilary's in the democrat afterlife. Of course the economy there is out-of-this-world too! LMMFAO

Dumb ass!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112228 Jul 24, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I figured you would know your way around a topix ban anyways. We were just low on testosterone here last night! Glad to see you back
He was servicing goat girl at the "HeeHaw who's who" party last night. We missed them both. lol Not!
Crow

Louisville, KY

#112229 Jul 24, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Being democrats and all, we should pool our monies together and pay for her some therapy. In the very least, we should introduce her to a mouse clicking game like Candy Crush that will actually give her noggin some benefit.
Heh! I'm an Indy, but I'd contribute to that kitty only if electroshock's involved and I get to operate the Taser. Maybe one of the brighter minds on here could develop a game like Candy Crush, but instead of candy it would be little light bulbs and peanuts and spam icons?

#112230 Jul 24, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot C has a sack full of testosterone...don't tell wtf...he's stalking me

#112231 Jul 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
He was servicing goat girl at the "HeeHaw who's who" party last night. We missed them both. lol Not!
fantasizing about me, big daddy?

#112233 Jul 24, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh! I'm an Indy, but I'd contribute to that kitty only if electroshock's involved and I get to operate the Taser. Maybe one of the brighter minds on here could develop a game like Candy Crush, but instead of candy it would be little light bulbs and peanuts and spam icons?
I feel it should be our civic duty to occupy her mind, rather than let it wander about town. Game development sounds like a job for CC (tag, you're it!). All proceeds from said game should go to her therapy fund. See? We're such good people.

#112234 Jul 24, 2013
Crow wrote:
"I was a Republican until I got to New York and had to live on $18 a week. It was then that I became a Democrat." - Julia Child
"Whistle Blows" loudly!
Flag on that play...10 yard penalty.
She said that after she drank 3 bottles of cooking sherry!
...and the gentlemen at the liquor store refused to sell to a Republican!

#112235 Jul 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
kiss.....fade to black
cue the
Douche commercial
First we cue the Toilet Flush #2 sound effect, then we play theme to "Twilight Zone" then we cue Massengill...when you appear!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jay

Paris, TN

#112236 Jul 24, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your reply, I went back and clicked the link to the conservative website (I think I heard hell freezing over). I see your point, but in the instances involving bona fide law enforcement officials, only one side of the story was told. Did the searchees resist, get aggressive with the officers? Doesn't say. Now the kid in N. Carolina, yeah, that was heinous. I hope the kid's parents have a good lawyer and send that pedophile of an asst. principal to prison.
It also sounded as if there were several lawsuits in progress over these actions, and I hope justice prevails either way. If strip searches become the norm, I agree they should at least be conducted "in house" and not on the roadside. I'm willing to bet if the officials that don't comply get hit hard in their budgets a couple of times, they'll see the light.
I do see your point, Jay, honestly, and I agree that we've had our rights chiseled away bit by bit, but it started happening long before 9/11. That's what O and I were talking about earlier - by continuing this bickering about party line crap, we're losing sight of the bigger picture.
It was an interesting article, and thanks for posting it.
If you were replying to me seven hours ago, sorry, I do not come on here (usually) until later at night. Usually don't find me here until around 9PM or so, if I even choose to come on, give or take the subject. But I will try and explain why I think these strip searches are unconstitutional. First of all "innocent until proven guilty," does not allow officer's the right to assume guilty because they simply don't have the time to wait to find out ... according to the article and/or the S.Court. The woman stripped searched and had her personal item removed by a woman cop, on the highway with her children in the car is an abomination! The cop should have been fired. Did the woman resist you wondered? Wouldn't you? Wouldn't any innocent person resist someone fingering them in public? By the way, the woman violated ended up - she was innocent.

The little boy in school stripped down by a school official was trauma to someone's child. Had he been mine I would have been there hell's bells, and someone would see me in court.

If we in this country continue to allow this to happen at random, as cops perceive the assumption of guilty without just cause, they will take that inch, and next a foot, and then whatever they want.

I would say too bad about their budgets. It's the public that pays their salaries in the first place. Public service is taxpayer funded, and had it been me or mine, I would be raising holyhell and they would see me in court, which is what the two women strip searched on the highway for tossing a cigarette butt out the window finally did.

(By the way, you could have witnessed this yourself, it's on uncut video, and no they did not resist.)

If you think our rights are being "chiseled away" then we need to protest invasions of our privacy, personnel paid by us, denied the right to naked searches without just cause. No searches for someone going over the speed limit - not paying a parking ticket on time, seatbelt and all such ridiculous reasons to violate people. Although these cases may be not usually the norm, it still stands that as long as the court allows them to get away with this, the next person innocent of any wrong doing could be you or me. I will not stand for this in a country that touts itself the right to be innocent until proven guilty. See what I'm sayin? And yes, it has been going on before 911. 911 is an excuse to clamp down harder on the public - see TSA for example. Thanks Crow.

#112237 Jul 24, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! Collective consciousness...welcome friend to the
path of true spiritual freedom!
HUMANITY AWAITS GOOD SOLDIER'S!
INNER PEACE IS FREEDOM UNLIKE ANY ONE CAN EXPERIENCE.
Being on the mountain top is a reality far beyond the rights and wrongs of political views of power the mongers.
You know this Ari...you should embrace it in your heart.
I have a feeling somewhere inside you...you do!
PEACE
tofy
I have a place on top of the mountain which has inspired a few great poems...watching the sun rise as the soft summer breeze wells up from below and carries the scent of wild honey suckle and the blooming flowers....its surreal to say the least, if ya'll could see the world through a country boys eyes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Quantummist 130,963
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr haaaaaaa 4,133
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 4 hr Bigdaddy 50
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Reporter 26,251
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 5 hr ms_Sweeter 3,528
Henson Hollow 6 hr your mom 4
Wen Hair Products 7 hr love it 3
What happened at Stinking Creek? Fri Brenda 87
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••