'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
99,101 - 99,120 of 150,270 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Crow

Lockport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Ok...this made me laugh and irritated me at the same time. I check back to see if Jay has answered my post, right? The one in which I agreed with her and said that we need to stop sniping at each other is judged all helpful and brilliant and agreed with. The one directly below it, in which I agreed with treebeard, is spammed and incendiary and disagreed with, obviously all by the same person. C'mon, people - we can do better. Geez O Pete!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow wrote:
Ok...this made me laugh and irritated me at the same time. I check back to see if Jay has answered my post, right? The one in which I agreed with her and said that we need to stop sniping at each other is judged all helpful and brilliant and agreed with. The one directly below it, in which I agreed with treebeard, is spammed and incendiary and disagreed with, obviously all by the same person. C'mon, people - we can do better. Geez O Pete!
It is irritating when you put time, thought, and heart into a response and someone clicks a mouse...on a whim!
Some here will do so multiple times because they know it bothers us. Ignore the "mighty mouse" and use your words, I may not agree with them, but I respect your right to use them.

Now watch and laugh as they me up like Johnny Storm...FLAME ON!

Go Go Judge It Flame-Throwers!

wtf

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Well, well...the Obama administration could have saved the tax payers some money today and just played a video of one of Obama's old speeches about his vision for the economy. His answer to all of our problems was to tax the wealthy. He got that. Now he is asking for more money to throw the baby out with the bath water...again. He will brag about his job creation skills. For every job "he" created two more Americans had to go on the food stamp program to feed their families. Yay Obama! He will brag about his love for the middle class...that has lost 7% of their income on Obama's 5 year watch. Yay Obama! He might even add a few thoughts on the GZ case/verdict but will not mention the Scott case in NY where the race of the shooter and victim were opposite of the GZ case. He will tell us AGAIN that we need to focus on the economy 5 years later AGAIN. If he has done such a great job fixing our economy why are we still trying to START to fix it 5 years later?

Obama is doing a damage-control sweep. He doesn't want citizens to focus on the many scandals pointing at his administration. IRS discrimination scandal that leads right back to Obama's appointees? Fuh-get about it! Benghazi? Just another bump in the road? The WH can't tell you where our president was at when 4 Americans were being tortured and murdered but they can tell you how much money Obama made the next morning when he partied with Hollywoods 1%er power couple Jay Z and Beyonce in Vegas. Fuh-get about it! Freedom of the press? Fox news reporters? No love lost? Fuh-get about it! Spying on millions of law-abiding American citizens? They love Obama so fuh-get about it! F&F, the death of Brian Terry by guns supplied to Mexico by Holder and the WH? That is sooo yesterday. Fuh-get about it! Sending billions of tax payer dollars and F-16 fighter jets to the Muslim Brotherhood and shutting down the WH tours to our school children because Obama's sequestration demands it be that way? Fuh-get about it. 16 F-16's later...now Obama thinks it would be a good thing to halt those jet gifts to the Muslim Brotherhood. Ya think??? Fuh-get about it.

Let's just concentrate on the economy that Obama has already saved and had a summer of recovery party to celebrate as there are a record number of American citizens living at or below the poverty level on Barack Husein Obama's 5 year watch.

This is the democrats way of getting the celebration party started AGAIN and let the past scandals stay in the past. Shhh...fuh-get about them!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born of the collective consciousness of mankind, thus my ability to see beyond the simplicity of the vacuous space between your giant ears.
:b
Ah! Collective consciousness...welcome friend to the
path of true spiritual freedom!
HUMANITY AWAITS GOOD SOLDIER'S!
INNER PEACE IS FREEDOM UNLIKE ANY ONE CAN EXPERIENCE.
Being on the mountain top is a reality far beyond the rights and wrongs of political views of power the mongers.
You know this Ari...you should embrace it in your heart.
I have a feeling somewhere inside you...you do!
PEACE
tofy
Crow

Lockport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is irritating when you put time, thought, and heart into a response and someone clicks a mouse...on a whim!
Some here will do so multiple times because they know it bothers us. Ignore the "mighty mouse" and use your words, I may not agree with them, but I respect your right to use them.
Now watch and laugh as they me up like Johnny Storm...FLAME ON!
Go Go Judge It Flame-Throwers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E0brPn-y0T0XX
Agreed, thanks, and the respect is reciprocal. It wasn't that I cared so much about the icons themselves, just that the message itself was totally ignored. Oh well, c'est la drec.

I wasn't familiar with Johnny Flame, but here's my favorite Johnny, with a little Led for your head thrown in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, thanks, and the respect is reciprocal. It wasn't that I cared so much about the icons themselves, just that the message itself was totally ignored. Oh well, c'est la drec.
I wasn't familiar with Johnny Flame, but here's my favorite Johnny, with a little Led for your head thrown in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mdgi4eCkwGQXX
Johnny Fever from WKRP in Cincinnati!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mdgi4eCkwGQXX
Here's where we make our mistakes crow. News is News no doubt, but people and I'm guilty myself from time to time, take opinions shows to serious. We must remember they take the simple truth and embellish exaggerate,and from lack of a better term instead of lie..they bend the truth for ratings and personal or network agendas to gain whatever it is they think
helps whatever cause they deem righteous, just to help ratings and make money!
No thought of the confusion they contaminate us with.
An act of carelessness sometimes irreversible.Sad it's came to this point. So try as we must to filter out the garbage and be constructive citizens.
Opinion shows should be labeled for entertainment purposes only.
If the do give news during as pundit show...notice how they say this is from REUTERS OR AP...TO LAZY TO GET THEIR ON REPORTERS ON THE SPOT!
PEACE
tofy
BTW YOUR COMMENTS DO MATTER AND PEOPLE READ THEM.DON'T THINK THEY DON'T!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

We can have adult level conversation without Raving Lunatics using the nasty and foul language, that's exactly what turns decent folks away from political discussions here.
That's exactly why Liberals do that so frequently...they know they can't win arguments on points and fact, so they dump their trash to turn people away.
If we act like adults and keep it clean, there is no possible way to win an argument defending Democrats these days.
All they have is spin, diversions, and outright lies!
Only 4 Americans dead by terrorists since Obama has been POTUS? What idiot would even attempt to pass that off as a truth?
Spending cut under Obama?
Dem's not "gun grabbers"?
When, if ever, do they even consider reality?
Once upon a time...is now, "Yes We Can" - "Change" the ending to this story...before it's "over" for all of U.S.
Then how many Americans have been killed by non-American terrorist since Obama took office?
Deficit spending is HALF of what it was when Obama took office.
What Federal Dept. have taken anyone's guns?
You're so stupid.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Well, well...the Obama administration could have saved the tax payers some money today and just played a video of one of Obama's old speeches about his vision for the economy. His answer to all of our problems was to tax the wealthy. He got that. Now he is asking for more money to throw the baby out with the bath water...again. He will brag about his job creation skills. For every job "he" created two more Americans had to go on the food stamp program to feed their families. Yay Obama! He will brag about his love for the middle class...that has lost 7% of their income on Obama's 5 year watch. Yay Obama! He might even add a few thoughts on the GZ case/verdict but will not mention the Scott case in NY where the race of the shooter and victim were opposite of the GZ case. He will tell us AGAIN that we need to focus on the economy 5 years later AGAIN. If he has done such a great job fixing our economy why are we still trying to START to fix it 5 years later?
Obama is doing a damage-control sweep. He doesn't want citizens to focus on the many scandals pointing at his administration. IRS discrimination scandal that leads right back to Obama's appointees? Fuh-get about it! Benghazi? Just another bump in the road? The WH can't tell you where our president was at when 4 Americans were being tortured and murdered but they can tell you how much money Obama made the next morning when he partied with Hollywoods 1%er power couple Jay Z and Beyonce in Vegas. Fuh-get about it! Freedom of the press? Fox news reporters? No love lost? Fuh-get about it! Spying on millions of law-abiding American citizens? They love Obama so fuh-get about it! F&F, the death of Brian Terry by guns supplied to Mexico by Holder and the WH? That is sooo yesterday. Fuh-get about it! Sending billions of tax payer dollars and F-16 fighter jets to the Muslim Brotherhood and shutting down the WH tours to our school children because Obama's sequestration demands it be that way? Fuh-get about it. 16 F-16's later...now Obama thinks it would be a good thing to halt those jet gifts to the Muslim Brotherhood. Ya think??? Fuh-get about it.
Let's just concentrate on the economy that Obama has already saved and had a summer of recovery party to celebrate as there are a record number of American citizens living at or below the poverty level on Barack Husein Obama's 5 year watch.
This is the democrats way of getting the celebration party started AGAIN and let the past scandals stay in the past. Shhh...fuh-get about them!
Of all the people that post on here you are the most ignorant of all.
When the US starts losing 750,000 jobs per month again like we did 5 years ago get back with us on the subject of employment.
Again you ignorant POS. Obama cannot give any nation any money more than $400K. You are to ignorant to even be a hypocrite about the matter of Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood is the freely elected government. Egypt has been getting $1.3 Billion each year under every President since Carter dumbass. The money is always appropriated through Congress not the Presidents. The jets are no different than the ones sent to them under Reagan and Bush.
And as far as Benghazi goes, when the death count reaches 3000 like the dead in NY on 9/11 you get back to us about the 4. No President since Carter has never had Americans killed by non-American terrorist.
Reagan: 270
Bush: 3000
Obama: 4
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Then how many Americans have been killed by non-American terrorist since Obama took office?
You're so stupid.
Oh we forgot that Obama is the slowest spending prez of all time (lmao) and how he promised to cut our National debt in half in four short years or how he would be a one term president if he didn't cut the debt in half and how he proclaimed that Bush was unpatriotic and irresponsible for adding the ungodly amount of 4.2 trillion dollars to our National debt in 8 years. Just how much has Obama added to our National debt in under 5 years? Oops! A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch. 7% of Americans income out the window on Obama's watch. For every job Obama brags about creating he put 2 more Americans on the food stamp program on his watch.

Are you just stupid? Are you "playing" dumb? If so you deserve an award for the part you play. You are great at being a dumb ass.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow wrote:
Yes we need a "good job, princess" icon. She has finally figured out how to re-judge posts. She's either still having to login all of her passwords from clearing her cookies each time, or she may have even discovered the easier ctrl+shift+N incognito mode where she can judge it on each new screen. Either way, it truly is a great accomplishment for such an easily entertained mind. Someone get her a cookie!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Then how many Americans have been killed by non-American terrorist since Obama took office?
You're so stupid.
A. "killed by non-American terrorist"
How about just 2009, that's more than fair isn't it?

May 2008 -- Six U.S. soldiers killed after a suicide bomber plowed through on impact using a motorcycle in Tarmiya. It was then that I began writing of how Americans should dub the Ford Pinto back into plan as a retaliation source. All they would need is a stick, a rock, the keys and a Ford Pinto. Stick the gas to run without anyone driving, put the car in drive and let it go straight towards a rock with the enemy standing in front of the rock looking at the explosive daisy coming towards them. Either way, once it touches, there you go and no U.S. soldier has to die behind that wheel to spread their message.

June 2008 -- Four Americans were killed by roadside bomb in Farah Province.

July 2008 -- Nine U.S. soldiers died along with at least 15 NATO troops due to a Taliban militant attack in Kunar Province.

August 2008 -- 15 suicide bombers decided to attack in Bamiyan, no U.S. soldiers died, but 15 nut jobs did.

September 2008 -- 25 Al Qaeda militants are arrested after a car bomb and rocket strike had been performed against the U.S. embassy in Yemen. 16 people died, 4 civilians added to that list.

November 2008 -- American popular hang outs surrounding Mumbai landmarks are attacked. Two five-star hotels, a hospital, a train station and a cinema had been the terrorists focal point of locations which led to almost 300 wounded, 190 dead, only 5 Americans were amongst that list. Makes little sense to attack Americans on a day when Americans decided to travel to other tourist areas. Perhaps an American blessing, however sad for all other victims.

B. Deficit spending: The House Republicans have blocked as much spending as they could and that got them the "party of NO" nick name by you and your friends...or have you forgotten that?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013...

Department of Justice seized George Zimmerman's 9mm.
...AFTER he was found NOT GUILTY, that my friend is a GUN GRAB!
The current POTUS and VP are still threatening to use an "Executive Order" to side step Congress and The Senate to implement a semi-automatic weapon (assault weapon) Gun Grab!

Next time you see a Huff and Blow story that makes your leg quiver with excitement...research it for truth before you take the bait and run!

SNAP! no cheese for you, the trap just closed on your head!
Crow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Here's where we make our mistakes crow. News is News no doubt, but people and I'm guilty myself from time to time, take opinions shows to serious. We must remember they take the simple truth and embellish exaggerate,and from lack of a better term instead of lie..they bend the truth for ratings and personal or network agendas to gain whatever it is they think
helps whatever cause they deem righteous, just to help ratings and make money!
No thought of the confusion they contaminate us with.
An act of carelessness sometimes irreversible.Sad it's came to this point. So try as we must to filter out the garbage and be constructive citizens.
Opinion shows should be labeled for entertainment purposes only.
If the do give news during as pundit show...notice how they say this is from REUTERS OR AP...TO LAZY TO GET THEIR ON REPORTERS ON THE SPOT!
PEACE
tofy
BTW YOUR COMMENTS DO MATTER AND PEOPLE READ THEM.DON'T THINK THEY DON'T!
Thanks, tofy. Working for a television station opened my eyes to exactly how much "spin" is put on reality sometimes, and that was just on a local level. I try to gather information from different sources to get as close to the truth as possible. You're right, if they can't dazzle us with brilliance, they baffle us with bullshit.
Crow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we need a "good job, princess" icon. She has finally figured out how to re-judge posts. She's either still having to login all of her passwords from clearing her cookies each time, or she may have even discovered the easier ctrl+shift+N incognito mode where she can judge it on each new screen. Either way, it truly is a great accomplishment for such an easily entertained mind. Someone get her a cookie!
Well, at least it cuts down on her posting time. Do they make Double Stuf Thorazine Oreos?
Crow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

"I was a Republican until I got to New York and had to live on $18 a week. It was then that I became a Democrat." - Julia Child

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least it cuts down on her posting time. Do they make Double Stuf Thorazine Oreos?
Being democrats and all, we should pool our monies together and pay for her some therapy. In the very least, we should introduce her to a mouse clicking game like Candy Crush that will actually give her noggin some benefit.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

treebeard wrote:
Well where has CC been today? Did he go and get himself the ol' 24 hour topix ban again? Shucks, I'm bored outta my wits. No Uncle Tab either.:(
Just us girls here tonight I guess.
lol
banned?
what did I ever do?
no, just busy...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! Collective consciousness...welcome friend to the
path of true spiritual freedom!
HUMANITY AWAITS GOOD SOLDIER'S!
INNER PEACE IS FREEDOM UNLIKE ANY ONE CAN EXPERIENCE.
Being on the mountain top is a reality far beyond the rights and wrongs of political views of power the mongers.
You know this Ari...you should embrace it in your heart.
I have a feeling somewhere inside you...you do!
PEACE
tofy
kiss.....fade to black
cue the

Douche commercial

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
banned?
what did I ever do?
no, just busy...
Yeah, I figured you would know your way around a topix ban anyways. We were just low on testosterone here last night! Glad to see you back
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the people that post on here you are the most ignorant of all.
When the US starts losing 750,000 jobs per month again like we did 5 years ago get back with us on the subject of employment.
Again you ignorant POS. Obama cannot give any nation any money more than $400K. You are to ignorant to even be a hypocrite about the matter of Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood is the freely elected government. Egypt has been getting $1.3 Billion each year under every President since Carter dumbass. The money is always appropriated through Congress not the Presidents. The jets are no different than the ones sent to them under Reagan and Bush.
And as far as Benghazi goes, when the death count reaches 3000 like the dead in NY on 9/11 you get back to us about the 4. No President since Carter has never had Americans killed by non-American terrorist.
Reagan: 270
Bush: 3000
Obama: 4
Do they grow you ObaMORONS somewhere in a field in Metcalf County or do they grow you in beakers in a DC lab? You are the only person I know of that rationalizes what Obama does by claiming Bush did it too then you turn around and brag about how good Obama is and how Bush was so awful. Like the Huffington Post (as left leaning biased as you can get) stated...George W. Obama. I bet your old ass hairs are still singing from that one! lOL

The only noteworthy accomplishment Obama should be bragged on for...is that he makes all Americans wish George W. Bush was still president! These last five years Obama has made it seem like he is just acting president until we get a real president back in office. He handed over power to the likes of Dirty Harry Reid and the Botox Queen and crook Nancy Pelosi and has allowed Holder to be prez while Obama golfs. They all have failed along with Obama's great policies, according to you, and that's why we are in such good shape, right?

Your attempts might be funny if they weren't so sad. So you can't handle the truth. No biggie! You will never be lonely because of it. There are millions of weak, gullible idiot, ObaMORONS to keep you company. Keep focusing on what you are told to repeat and it doesn't matter that what you post is horse shit. You will be rewarded with 10 virgin Hilary's in the democrat afterlife. Of course the economy there is out-of-this-world too! LMMFAO

Dumb ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Khatru 130,316
compter parts 3 hr travis 1
laptops 3 hr travis 1
Charmaine 6 hr wow 4
Churches 7 hr Neighbor 6
Need Prayer 7 hr Neighbor 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr well 16,127

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••