'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
99,081 - 99,100 of 146,294 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>How many Americans were killed by Terrorists under Bush?
How many Beghazis did Bush Have?
How Many died on 911?
Why would he not pursue bin Laden?
Why did Bush lie about WMD's?
Lets at least be fair and apply the liberal logic of the last 5 years.

All Bush' mis-steps were Clintons fault.

Fair is fair,problem solved.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Then the Party of No W's started by Mitch and the Republitards.
Just admit it.
Sorry to not agree with you again, but Harry is not a Republican. Your Party gave the name of "no" wrongly to Republicans. Ask Harry where all the Bills passed in the the House went ????? Just because one does not agree , is no excuse to sit on everything.

Do you understand --getting together and hammer out the good for the Country? Earning their pay?
beardie

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Well, you have to turn it up full blast and/or use earphones, but....

Jeselnik covered Zimmerman on last night's episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

the ending was my favorite!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

beardie wrote:
Well, you have to turn it up full blast and/or use earphones, but....
Jeselnik covered Zimmerman on last night's episode.
the ending was my favorite!
A civil suit was expected. The Federal has no business in this , but politics may force Holder to do something. He and Obama pander to this . Funny, but what good will a suit do/ Z will have spent all his donations and the lawyers smile.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets at least be fair and apply the liberal logic of the last 5 years.
All Bush' mis-steps were Clintons fault.
Fair is fair,problem solved.
Anything Clinton did wrong was caused by Bush 1 and the sorry Raygun.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to not agree with you again, but Harry is not a Republican. Your Party gave the name of "no" wrongly to Republicans. Ask Harry where all the Bills passed in the the House went ????? Just because one does not agree , is no excuse to sit on everything.
Do you understand --getting together and hammer out the good for the Country? Earning their pay?
Then why does Mitch obstruct everything?

The House cannot even pass the Farm Bill.

Boner and Mitch = No No.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
A civil suit was expected. The Federal has no business in this , but politics may force Holder to do something. He and Obama pander to this . Funny, but what good will a suit do/ Z will have spent all his donations and the lawyers smile.
The Civil Suit will prove Zimmerman is a Murderer, just like OJ, right you Hypocrite.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suspect anything will make good of this matter. Nothing brings a dead person back to life, nothing can change the precedent that has been set, and no amount of sit-ups can slim his fat ass.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Anything Clinton did wrong was caused by Bush 1 and the sorry Raygun.
Almost forgot about the liberal get out of blame free card.LOL
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>The Civil Suit will prove Zimmerman is a Murderer, just like OJ, right you Hypocrite.
It also will bring out the background of each one. It will bring out the fact Z was hit first. It may indicate what has been said before. Both acted stupidly. Do not believe it will be murder. OJ was not convicted of murder. Remember the glove? It is called wrongful death and the civil suit was for money. OJ is in jail for non-payment and then using a gun to recover what he thought were his trophies. Stupid stunt.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Then why does Mitch obstruct everything?
The House cannot even pass the Farm Bill.
Boner and Mitch = No No.
Oh , they passed it. What is wrong with trying to remove all the earmarks the Senate Democrats put in??And trying to cut back on the articles not helping the Country? Remember what was said,/working together? This has a similarity to the Sandy Hook bill where $30 million was asked for but the Senate passed a Bill for $ 90 million and the House had to remove $60 million before passing it? Get real!!!My suggestion of working for the best for the Country still holds. We hired them, they work for the People, when and if they ever work.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Is it possible for you to have a thought? That is not calling names of the ones you disagree with.? It is beneath the use of topix.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Anything Clinton did wrong was caused by Bush 1 and the sorry Raygun.
The cigar and the intern come to mind!!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's boring as HELLO on here without him! Admit it....you're glad he's back.....
;)
Do Jews miss Hitler?

whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Good one AR!!!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what happened to your Dad?
I was born of the collective consciousness of mankind, thus my ability to see beyond the simplicity of the vacuous space between your giant ears.

:b

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Jews miss Hitler?
Man, you really hate him, don't you!?

Anyhow, I guess I'm done picking on people for awhile today...

Enjoy!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Agree, it is time to fix lunch, and maybe cut the grass later.
Crow

Underwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the whole thing? So now it's a crime to wear a tampon? Hmmm...didn't think so. But it's ok for someone to drag it out? Hmmm. Ok, hope it never happens to you. Not my problem.
After reading your reply, I went back and clicked the link to the conservative website (I think I heard hell freezing over). I see your point, but in the instances involving bona fide law enforcement officials, only one side of the story was told. Did the searchees resist, get aggressive with the officers? Doesn't say. Now the kid in N. Carolina, yeah, that was heinous. I hope the kid's parents have a good lawyer and send that pedophile of an asst. principal to prison.

It also sounded as if there were several lawsuits in progress over these actions, and I hope justice prevails either way. If strip searches become the norm, I agree they should at least be conducted "in house" and not on the roadside. I'm willing to bet if the officials that don't comply get hit hard in their budgets a couple of times, they'll see the light.

I do see your point, Jay, honestly, and I agree that we've had our rights chiseled away bit by bit, but it started happening long before 9/11. That's what O and I were talking about earlier - by continuing this bickering about party line crap, we're losing sight of the bigger picture.

It was an interesting article, and thanks for posting it.
Crow

Underwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suspect anything will make good of this matter. Nothing brings a dead person back to life, nothing can change the precedent that has been set, and no amount of sit-ups can slim his fat ass.
As usual, wittily and well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 128,670
scott parrott living with another woman...what ... (Aug '10) 37 min friend of friend 12
Anthony Smith 1 hr candy 4
James Gambrel 3 hr ewww 3
hailey roberts 3 hr yepp yepp 4
Stivers Center fixes 6 hr get real 51
Any couples into SCAT??? 6 hr lady ella 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000