'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
99,061 - 99,080 of 151,066 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112171
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Republican Senator David Vitter was caught with Prostitutes and wearing Diapers but he is their Family Values Man.
Lmfao
A wrong is still a wrong.
You cannot make it better by saying, "well he fxxxed the chicken first!"
Understand? You're still a chicken fxxxer!
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112172
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
A wrong is still a wrong.
You cannot make it better by saying, "well he fxxxed the chicken first!"
Understand? You're still a chicken fxxxer!
But you Republitards are all Hypocrits.

Now do you understand?

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112173
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>But you Republitards are all Hypocrits.
Now do you understand?
I don't defend the screw-ups...you do!
I want them gone...you like them "as is" right?
Countrygirl

Nebo, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112175
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be describing your mama goat girl. If someone wants to know anything about low life, YOU ARE IT ...!! Some people would be ashamed, you are proud. Talking about hate,'morning till noon you hate yourself, rest of afternoon, the entire world'. What is hilarious, is for someone to be so STUPID and the same time to be so proud.
There is a lot more to do in life than to stay here and waste time to argue with a cankered Bitch and a garbage mouth like you...!! I don't care that we have difference of an opinion, but no one can stoop that low...!! You are perfect example what trailer trash is...goat girl...!!
TAKE A HIKE...!!
you still a cankered bitch! you are the
perfect example of an STD gone wild,thanks
to your slimy mama and your punk ass pappy.
Cankered bitches and Gutter sluts.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112176
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't defend the screw-ups...you do!
I want them gone...you like them "as is" right?
You defend your Hypocrits.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112177
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

treebeard wrote:
Well where has CC been today? Did he go and get himself the ol' 24 hour topix ban again? Shucks, I'm bored outta my wits. No Uncle Tab either.:(
Just us girls here tonight I guess.
Impersonating a child while making all those sexual post's may have gotten him caught in one of those NightLine sting operations!

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112178
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Impersonating a child while making all those sexual post's may have gotten him caught in one of those NightLine sting operations!
But it's boring as HELLO on here without him! Admit it....you're glad he's back.....
;)
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112179
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Impersonating a child while making all those sexual post's may have gotten him caught in one of those NightLine sting operations!
Is that what happened to your Dad?

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112180
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

We can have adult level conversation without Raving Lunatics using the nasty and foul language, that's exactly what turns decent folks away from political discussions here.

That's exactly why Liberals do that so frequently...they know they can't win arguments on points and fact, so they dump their trash to turn people away.
If we act like adults and keep it clean, there is no possible way to win an argument defending Democrats these days.

All they have is spin, diversions, and outright lies!
Only 4 Americans dead by terrorists since Obama has been POTUS? What idiot would even attempt to pass that off as a truth?

Spending cut under Obama?

Dem's not "gun grabbers"?

When, if ever, do they even consider reality?

Once upon a time...is now, "Yes We Can" - "Change" the ending to this story...before it's "over" for all of U.S.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112181
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
We can have adult level conversation without Raving Lunatics using the nasty and foul language, that's exactly what turns decent folks away from political discussions here.
That's exactly why Liberals do that so frequently...they know they can't win arguments on points and fact, so they dump their trash to turn people away.
If we act like adults and keep it clean, there is no possible way to win an argument defending Democrats these days.
All they have is spin, diversions, and outright lies!
Only 4 Americans dead by terrorists since Obama has been POTUS? What idiot would even attempt to pass that off as a truth?
Spending cut under Obama?
Dem's not "gun grabbers"?
When, if ever, do they even consider reality?
Once upon a time...is now, "Yes We Can" - "Change" the ending to this story...before it's "over" for all of U.S.
How many Americans were killed by Terrorists under Bush?

How many Beghazis did Bush Have?

How Many died on 911?

Why would he not pursue bin Laden?

Why did Bush lie about WMD's?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112182
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Agree with you ARI!
Try as much as possible, there is no way to get away from the spin and then the turn around and blame "the Republicans" because one or two of them also did it!! What does come as a surprise is they can not understand, we don`t want any in or out of office doing the wrong thing!!

They can not understand what used to be , both Parties sat down and argued out what was best for the Country , not just my way or no way.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112183
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>How many Americans were killed by Terrorists under Bush?
How many Beghazis did Bush Have?
How Many died on 911?
Why would he not pursue bin Laden?
Why did Bush lie about WMD's?
Rather than answer each and try to explain each had different causes, etc. why not understand that Bush is gone, been going on 5 years now. What we have is the here and now, and it just seems to be getting worse.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112184
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

whitehair wrote:
Agree with you ARI!
Try as much as possible, there is no way to get away from the spin and then the turn around and blame "the Republicans" because one or two of them also did it!! What does come as a surprise is they can not understand, we don`t want any in or out of office doing the wrong thing!!
They can not understand what used to be , both Parties sat down and argued out what was best for the Country , not just my way or no way.
Then the Party of No W's started by Mitch and the Republitards.

Just admit it.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112185
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>How many Americans were killed by Terrorists under Bush?
How many Beghazis did Bush Have?
How Many died on 911?
Why would he not pursue bin Laden?
Why did Bush lie about WMD's?
Lets at least be fair and apply the liberal logic of the last 5 years.

All Bush' mis-steps were Clintons fault.

Fair is fair,problem solved.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112186
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Then the Party of No W's started by Mitch and the Republitards.
Just admit it.
Sorry to not agree with you again, but Harry is not a Republican. Your Party gave the name of "no" wrongly to Republicans. Ask Harry where all the Bills passed in the the House went ????? Just because one does not agree , is no excuse to sit on everything.

Do you understand --getting together and hammer out the good for the Country? Earning their pay?
beardie

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112187
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Well, you have to turn it up full blast and/or use earphones, but....

Jeselnik covered Zimmerman on last night's episode.



the ending was my favorite!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112188
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

beardie wrote:
Well, you have to turn it up full blast and/or use earphones, but....
Jeselnik covered Zimmerman on last night's episode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U8WpKvVQgu0XX
the ending was my favorite!
A civil suit was expected. The Federal has no business in this , but politics may force Holder to do something. He and Obama pander to this . Funny, but what good will a suit do/ Z will have spent all his donations and the lawyers smile.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112189
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets at least be fair and apply the liberal logic of the last 5 years.
All Bush' mis-steps were Clintons fault.
Fair is fair,problem solved.
Anything Clinton did wrong was caused by Bush 1 and the sorry Raygun.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112190
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to not agree with you again, but Harry is not a Republican. Your Party gave the name of "no" wrongly to Republicans. Ask Harry where all the Bills passed in the the House went ????? Just because one does not agree , is no excuse to sit on everything.
Do you understand --getting together and hammer out the good for the Country? Earning their pay?
Then why does Mitch obstruct everything?

The House cannot even pass the Farm Bill.

Boner and Mitch = No No.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112191
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

17

17

17

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
A civil suit was expected. The Federal has no business in this , but politics may force Holder to do something. He and Obama pander to this . Funny, but what good will a suit do/ Z will have spent all his donations and the lawyers smile.
The Civil Suit will prove Zimmerman is a Murderer, just like OJ, right you Hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min The_Box 130,465
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Buzz Brain 1,194
new restaurant opening in the Hardee's building 16 min mike 1
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 42 min Bless you 28
Jeff Vaughn 43 min wow 2
Looking for Maggie? 57 min Booneville Man 5
New club in Barbourville? 1 hr boozer 44
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••