'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#112173 Jul 24, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>But you Republitards are all Hypocrits.
Now do you understand?
I don't defend the screw-ups...you do!
I want them gone...you like them "as is" right?
Countrygirl

Nebo, KY

#112175 Jul 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be describing your mama goat girl. If someone wants to know anything about low life, YOU ARE IT ...!! Some people would be ashamed, you are proud. Talking about hate,'morning till noon you hate yourself, rest of afternoon, the entire world'. What is hilarious, is for someone to be so STUPID and the same time to be so proud.
There is a lot more to do in life than to stay here and waste time to argue with a cankered Bitch and a garbage mouth like you...!! I don't care that we have difference of an opinion, but no one can stoop that low...!! You are perfect example what trailer trash is...goat girl...!!
TAKE A HIKE...!!
you still a cankered bitch! you are the
perfect example of an STD gone wild,thanks
to your slimy mama and your punk ass pappy.
Cankered bitches and Gutter sluts.
Communist China

Conway, SC

#112176 Jul 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't defend the screw-ups...you do!
I want them gone...you like them "as is" right?
You defend your Hypocrits.

#112177 Jul 24, 2013
treebeard wrote:
Well where has CC been today? Did he go and get himself the ol' 24 hour topix ban again? Shucks, I'm bored outta my wits. No Uncle Tab either.:(
Just us girls here tonight I guess.
Impersonating a child while making all those sexual post's may have gotten him caught in one of those NightLine sting operations!

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#112178 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Impersonating a child while making all those sexual post's may have gotten him caught in one of those NightLine sting operations!
But it's boring as HELLO on here without him! Admit it....you're glad he's back.....
;)
Communist China

Conway, SC

#112179 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that what happened to your Dad?

#112180 Jul 24, 2013
We can have adult level conversation without Raving Lunatics using the nasty and foul language, that's exactly what turns decent folks away from political discussions here.

That's exactly why Liberals do that so frequently...they know they can't win arguments on points and fact, so they dump their trash to turn people away.
If we act like adults and keep it clean, there is no possible way to win an argument defending Democrats these days.

All they have is spin, diversions, and outright lies!
Only 4 Americans dead by terrorists since Obama has been POTUS? What idiot would even attempt to pass that off as a truth?

Spending cut under Obama?

Dem's not "gun grabbers"?

When, if ever, do they even consider reality?

Once upon a time...is now, "Yes We Can" - "Change" the ending to this story...before it's "over" for all of U.S.
Communist China

Conway, SC

#112181 Jul 24, 2013
We can have adult level conversation without Raving Lunatics using the nasty and foul language, that's exactly what turns decent folks away from political discussions here.
That's exactly why Liberals do that so frequently...they know they can't win arguments on points and fact, so they dump their trash to turn people away.
If we act like adults and keep it clean, there is no possible way to win an argument defending Democrats these days.
All they have is spin, diversions, and outright lies!
Only 4 Americans dead by terrorists since Obama has been POTUS? What idiot would even attempt to pass that off as a truth?
Spending cut under Obama?
Dem's not "gun grabbers"?
When, if ever, do they even consider reality?
Once upon a time...is now, "Yes We Can" - "Change" the ending to this story...before it's "over" for all of U.S.
How many Americans were killed by Terrorists under Bush?

How many Beghazis did Bush Have?

How Many died on 911?

Why would he not pursue bin Laden?

Why did Bush lie about WMD's?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112182 Jul 24, 2013
Agree with you ARI!
Try as much as possible, there is no way to get away from the spin and then the turn around and blame "the Republicans" because one or two of them also did it!! What does come as a surprise is they can not understand, we don`t want any in or out of office doing the wrong thing!!

They can not understand what used to be , both Parties sat down and argued out what was best for the Country , not just my way or no way.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112183 Jul 24, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>How many Americans were killed by Terrorists under Bush?
How Many died on 911?
Rather than answer each and try to explain each had different causes, etc. why not understand that Bush is gone, been going on 5 years now. What we have is the here and now, and it just seems to be getting worse.
Communist China

Conway, SC

#112184 Jul 24, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Agree with you ARI!
Try as much as possible, there is no way to get away from the spin and then the turn around and blame "the Republicans" because one or two of them also did it!! What does come as a surprise is they can not understand, we don`t want any in or out of office doing the wrong thing!!
They can not understand what used to be , both Parties sat down and argued out what was best for the Country , not just my way or no way.
Then the Party of No W's started by Mitch and the Republitards.

Just admit it.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#112185 Jul 24, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>How many Americans were killed by Terrorists under Bush?
How Many died on 911?
Lets at least be fair and apply the liberal logic of the last 5 years.

All Bush' mis-steps were Clintons fault.

Fair is fair,problem solved.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112186 Jul 24, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Then the Party of No W's started by Mitch and the Republitards.
Just admit it.
Sorry to not agree with you again, but Harry is not a Republican. Your Party gave the name of "no" wrongly to Republicans. Ask Harry where all the Bills passed in the the House went ????? Just because one does not agree , is no excuse to sit on everything.

Do you understand --getting together and hammer out the good for the Country? Earning their pay?
beardie

Rineyville, KY

#112187 Jul 24, 2013
Well, you have to turn it up full blast and/or use earphones, but....

Jeselnik covered Zimmerman on last night's episode.

the ending was my favorite!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112188 Jul 24, 2013
beardie wrote:
Well, you have to turn it up full blast and/or use earphones, but....
Jeselnik covered Zimmerman on last night's episode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U8WpKvVQgu0XX
the ending was my favorite!
A civil suit was expected. The Federal has no business in this , but politics may force Holder to do something. He and Obama pander to this . Funny, but what good will a suit do/ Z will have spent all his donations and the lawyers smile.
Communist China

Conway, SC

#112189 Jul 24, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets at least be fair and apply the liberal logic of the last 5 years.
All Bush' mis-steps were Clintons fault.
Fair is fair,problem solved.
Anything Clinton did wrong was caused by Bush 1 and the sorry Raygun.
Communist China

Conway, SC

#112190 Jul 24, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to not agree with you again, but Harry is not a Republican. Your Party gave the name of "no" wrongly to Republicans. Ask Harry where all the Bills passed in the the House went ????? Just because one does not agree , is no excuse to sit on everything.
Do you understand --getting together and hammer out the good for the Country? Earning their pay?
Then why does Mitch obstruct everything?

The House cannot even pass the Farm Bill.

Boner and Mitch = No No.
Communist China

Conway, SC

#112191 Jul 24, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
A civil suit was expected. The Federal has no business in this , but politics may force Holder to do something. He and Obama pander to this . Funny, but what good will a suit do/ Z will have spent all his donations and the lawyers smile.
The Civil Suit will prove Zimmerman is a Murderer, just like OJ, right you Hypocrite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#112192 Jul 24, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suspect anything will make good of this matter. Nothing brings a dead person back to life, nothing can change the precedent that has been set, and no amount of sit-ups can slim his fat ass.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#112193 Jul 24, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Anything Clinton did wrong was caused by Bush 1 and the sorry Raygun.
Almost forgot about the liberal get out of blame free card.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bradley Hill 1 hr Mac 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr bloodyknuckles 5,031
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr ms_Sweeter 3,535
Joe and Teresa 3 hr Just wondering 5
Sara Stewart I Am Sucking Your Mans Big Uncut C*ck 3 hr sky 5
Tax tax and more tax 3 hr john 10
new hunting and fishing store 4 hr ky hunter 6
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 5 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 6 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County 16 hr Genius 8