'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,947)

Showing posts 98,921 - 98,940 of144,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tired of it

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>So the SOB chased the Child and gunned him down.
Hope he gets what is coming to him.
What's that, HIS GUN? That's what he deserves!! I guess your one of those that believe he was a good wittle boy! You probably think our economy is ok and Owebama its doing a good job. What about the white kids and adults gunned down by black people every single day for no damn reason? GZ had a reason to shoot his thug ass!! TMs parents failed him! Period, end of story. Now worry about something that matters, like, I KNOW...the weapons being sent to Syria where they will be used against INNOCENT children and good Christian people in the name of freedom fighters, I mean Muslim terrorists. THAT'S where the concern should be. Why y'all keep beating a dead horse anyway?
Jacko4

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

So
Tired of it

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

He was NOT a child!!!! Freaking idiots! TM took on the role of a grown man! Get a grip on reality and quit believing the lame ass lying media! Did you not see the REAL pictures of him, not the ones from YEARS before?
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I saw that, too. Gutter slut is one of my favorites. That and cankered bitch.
Watching Jerry Springer really makes me feel like I have my shit together.
Cankered bitch,
that's ole zombie. Lmao!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh you do know the Child did not have a gun?
How stupid are you?
The whole World knows this. Why can you not let it go? How stupid are you, should be the question/
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Something else to worry about---Ky`s unemployment has now gone beyond the 8% point.

It is happening now. College graduates can not find work here in Ky. so they move away. We lose our best.
WTFU

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find her on your http://g.globalfight.com/index.php ...
site your wrestler picture came from? hahahaha Was she in a collar and posing doggie style? hahaha Wouldn't doubt it all. You all a sick bunch of wackos.
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Wait, you call people sick, but support HILLARY? Oh my God! Have yourself a big o cup of WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!! Trashy old hah stole furniture from the white house after old slick Willy got caught. That's the, LEAST of her offenses!! Jesus you people really are THAT dumb! BENGHAZI!!! HELLO... our men died and she replied. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?” This is who you'd want to ruin the country next? Wtf is wrong with you?
WTFU

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she was genuine in her testimony and just like Obama, and Bush (9/11/3000 deaths) took responsibility because it happened on their watch. However, if the Congress that grilled her had not stopped funding to the State Department they may of had the security they needed. Bush was re-elected after 911, Obama was re-elected, and I believe Hillary will be too. SHE is the most qualified now she has been Sec of State. Not to mention that her and Obama after all that were still the MOST ADMIRED MAN AND WOMAN in the World. I had a nephew in Iraq for two tours and worry about him, I can't imagine the fear you have. Although things are getting better there, Bin Laden killed, and withdrawing, it is still dangerous and I hope and pray your son returns safely and intact. Thank him for his service.
Dec 31, 2012 · President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have once again topped the list of the most admired individuals in the world
www.huffingtonpost.com/...hillary-clinton-mos...
Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama Most Admired in 2012
PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans again this year name Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama as the Most Admired Woman and Most Admired …
www.gallup.com/poll/159587/hillary-clinton-ba... ...
I will post my Benghazi video and thoughts. After all she went through being grilled by the very Congress that defunded the State Dept and her experience world wide, as well as her being voted Most Admired after all this, I believe her hands are clean. She will make a great President.
HILLARY 2014
Omg you are a damn IDIOT!! You really think its getting better over in the middle east?? Just go and chick yourself in a big hole filled with sand so your brain won't be uncomfortable! You are GROSSLY misinformed! That's why people like you should NOT be allowed to vote!
WTFU

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>911 Stupid, 4000 New Yorkers died and Bush did nothing.
Did I mention Bush you retard? No I did not! Don't bring up someone else, defend what you said without blaming Bush, oh wait y'all idiots don't know how to do that! Bush unfortunately DID do something...went to war that should have never been!! I can talk about Bush and his dereliction of duty but that's NOT the subject here now is it you effin idiot!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>911 Stupid, 4000 New Yorkers died and Bush did nothing.
This is an asinine answer. What would you have anyone do?

The people responsible also died. Except the planers and they have been looking for them. Some of them have died.

Part of the reason they were here is because our illegal immigration has gone on and on and on! The law and laws have never been enforced since 1986!! Bush tried. All Holder and Obama have done is selective NOT defended the law!!! You are blinded to facts and the truth by your own stupidity.
WTFU

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Lmao!! Do you think your ” judging” every post that doesn't agree with your 2nd grade mentality makes you right? Hahaha keep on judging lmao that's really working for you, I bet you get a power rush after clicking that button hahahs
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Something else to worry about---Ky`s unemployment has now gone beyond the 8% point.
It is happening now. College graduates can not find work here in Ky. so they move away. We lose our best.
AND what has McCONnell and GRANDrand done for KENTUCKY lately? They sure didn't fight for our two military bases. They abandoned the nuclear plant in Bowling Green and the miners haven't seen them since they were beating the pavement for their votes. So what have they done? I have ask this question and no answers from any of turtleman's admirers. All they have done is campaign since they got elected for the next election. No governing, no thoughts of KENTUCKY until they want our votes. McCONnell is the dirtiest campaigner there is, using Allison's name in two websites to trick voters, he is the most hated Senator in Congress, hell, even his own party has abandoned him pretty much, that is why he is sucking up to teabagger GRANDrand, whom he slandered and dug his racist dirt up with Trey Greyson. Now he needs the teabaggers to get elected again. hahaha That is PRICELESS. Running scared of Grimes. And GRANDrand stands a snowball chance in hell of getting elected President. They both are in trouble in KENTUCKY. The rest of these teabagging repukes can send the love and money all they want. Most can't vote for ole turtleman anyway. He is running scared this time. Grimes can pull the big bucks in too with her connections and the CLINTONS. She is a solid candidate. Looks like the next two major elections for us will be WOMAN.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you got rid of that FB account; I have to say your picture was very attractive!
They simply make up a lot of crap, and then pretend as if it were true...that's why they're -D-I-M-O-C-R-A-T-S-.
kiss, kiss and slurp. who's pretending
now? Aaaahahaha! Idiot, your a sucker for a
Gutter Slut!!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

WTFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, you call people sick, but support HILLARY? Oh my God! Have yourself a big o cup of WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!! Trashy old hah stole furniture from the white house after old slick Willy got caught. That's the, LEAST of her offenses!! Jesus you people really are THAT dumb! BENGHAZI!!! HELLO... our men died and she replied. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?” This is who you'd want to ruin the country next? Wtf is wrong with you?
Oh lQQkie, another circus sock with similar writing skills. LMAO at you idiots. Yes, they ARE sick. YES, I support HILLARY. You spin that phrase to suit your ignorant logic and lack of listening or reading skills all you want. Even after that she was still voted the MOST ADMIRED WOMAN IN THE WORLD. haha Just like the President being MOST ADMIRED MAN. Check it out. By AMERICANS. Once again you repukes can't stand losing and being the MINORITY and HILLARY 2016 scares the hell out of you. She didn't say what difference does it make they died dumbass, she said what difference does it make if it was a protest? planned terrorist attack or whatever? It wouldn't bring them back. Only you repukes hang on that phrase to mean anything but what she did. What the hell is wrong with you people? Fauxbox brainwashed is what. Here let me repost it again for you so you can read it real slow, watch the video and see her lips move while she says it. Doubt you can comprehend it. Doubt you want to see the next POTUS is going to be a woman. hahahah Scares the hell out of your repukes. Can't buy and election and that "re-inventing" your parties is DOA.

"We had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night and decided to go kill some Americans? At this point what difference does it make, Senator?" Clinton

Spin it all you want. SHE will be the next PRESIDENT. Suck it up loser sock.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she was genuine in her testimony and just like Obama, and Bush (9/11/3000 deaths) took responsibility because it happened on their watch. However, if the Congress that grilled her had not stopped funding to the State Department they may of had the security they needed. Bush was re-elected after 911, Obama was re-elected, and I believe Hillary will be too. SHE is the most qualified now she has been Sec of State. Not to mention that her and Obama after all that were still the MOST ADMIRED MAN AND WOMAN in the World. I had a nephew in Iraq for two tours and worry about him, I can't imagine the fear you have. Although things are getting better there, Bin Laden killed, and withdrawing, it is still dangerous and I hope and pray your son returns safely and intact. Thank him for his service.
Dec 31, 2012 · President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have once again topped the list of the most admired individuals in the world
www.huffingtonpost.com/...hillary-clinton-mos...
Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama Most Admired in 2012
PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans again this year name Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama as the Most Admired Woman and Most Admired …
www.gallup.com/poll/159587/hillary-clinton-ba... ...
I will post my Benghazi video and thoughts. After all she went through being grilled by the very Congress that defunded the State Dept and her experience world wide, as well as her being voted Most Admired after all this, I believe her hands are clean. She will make a great President.
HILLARY 2014
Here you go wtf circus sock. Read it and weep. MOST ADMIRED WOMAN IN THE WORLD 2012. After Benghazi. The MAJORITY see it and you know that MAJORITY wins. hahaha Sad loser lemming tool will have to suck it up.
Crow

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
http://www.teslasociety.com/
Off topic...
Crow- this is for you...!!
Thanks, O - awesome site!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Hillary Clinton on Benghazi: "I do feel responsible"
An independent review last year blamed the State Department for inadequate security but absolved Clinton of any personal wrongdoing.
"With specific security requests they didn't come to me. I had no knowledge of them," she said
"We had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night and decided to go kill some Americans? At this point what difference does it make, Senator?" Clinton asked Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., when asked why the administration initially gave an inaccurate version of the events that took place.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57565373/...
Maybe if Congress hadn't cut the State Dept's funding there woud have been ample security. I blame CONGRESS not Hillary. Yes, she took the responsibility as the President did, as it was on their watch. An independent review found her personally innocent of any wrongdoing. But see how the repukes took her comment out of context like she meant what difference did it make that four Americans were dead. She clearly stated in that hearing what difference did it make if it was because of a protest, a video, or terrorist out for a walk deciding to kill some Americans. They keep using it, but just like the re-election of the President, rational people will see that. She is still the most admired woman in the world and the most qualified to be President.
Watch the videos. All that badgering and GRANDstanding by wannabes won't hurt her chances among Dems and some GOP as I have posted previously.
Analysis: Could Clinton's Benghazi comments live on?
"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans," said Clinton, pounding her fist on the table she sat behind as she spoke. "Was it because of a protest or because of guys out on a walk one night who decided they'd go kill Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."
When Clinton departs from her post later this week, she will leave as perhaps the most popular politician in America and as the prohibitive favorite for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination.(Her favorability rating stands at a whopping 67%, according to a Washington Post/ABC News poll published Wednesday.)
Clinton, President Obama's onetime rival, logged more than 950,000 miles and visited 112 countries on her way to becoming arguably the president's most effective emissary over the past four years.
It's important to note that through Clinton's eight years in the Senate and most of her tenure at State, she had warm relations with Republicans, including party stalwarts such as McCain. Even as GOP lawmakers took her the woodshed during Wednesday's hearing, most of them first thanked her for her service and admired her tirelessness on the job.
She leaves her post as arguably the most popular politician in the country
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
HILLARY 2016
Repeat for the Campbellsville circus sock. hahaha Read it and weep. Even most GOP admire her. haha Hey maybe FAUXBOX will secretly throw money her way like A Lunatic said last night they did for PRESIDENT OBAMA. haha

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lQQkie, another circus sock with similar writing skills. LMAO at you idiots. Yes, they ARE sick. YES, I support HILLARY. You spin that phrase to suit your ignorant logic and lack of listening or reading skills all you want. Even after that she was still voted the MOST ADMIRED WOMAN IN THE WORLD. haha Just like the President being MOST ADMIRED MAN. Check it out. By AMERICANS. Once again you repukes can't stand losing and being the MINORITY and HILLARY 2016 scares the hell out of you. She didn't say what difference does it make they died dumbass, she said what difference does it make if it was a protest? planned terrorist attack or whatever? It wouldn't bring them back. Only you repukes hang on that phrase to mean anything but what she did. What the hell is wrong with you people? Fauxbox brainwashed is what. Here let me repost it again for you so you can read it real slow, watch the video and see her lips move while she says it. Doubt you can comprehend it. Doubt you want to see the next POTUS is going to be a woman. hahahah Scares the hell out of your repukes. Can't buy and election and that "re-inventing" your parties is DOA.
"We had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night and decided to go kill some Americans? At this point what difference does it make, Senator?" Clinton
Spin it all you want. SHE will be the next PRESIDENT. Suck it up loser sock.
GOP RIP
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
MOST ADMIRED WOMAN IN THE WORLD - hilary ... said a libTARD

WoW ...

Man, I had no idea there were so many dumchits in the World!
I thought they were ALL right here on topix!

Just goes to show how 'edumucated' peeps are ... huh?

She, along with you NEED to go and LIVE with the other World!
That you're TRYING to change ours into.

Patriotic Americans CAN definitely DO without her!

Exile 'em all ...
ANY that believe holder is doing the right thing!
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, O - awesome site!
her name is
cankered bitch.
Corbin 71

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

If Mitch cared about the people of Kentucky especially Southeastern KY he would be for expanding
health care. If any place on earth needs help its the good people of Southeastern Ky. Shame on the
Republicans!! Their time will come when they have to answer to God about their time on earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 98,921 - 98,940 of144,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fight 14 min Brothers Market 1
KC Basketball Coach 17 min Great 65
Becky and Richard hicks 23 min Lol 4
which drug dealer in kj needs to be busted?? (Sep '08) 1 hr still going on 26
new restaurant at union plaza kentucky biscuit ... 1 hr Johnnie 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 127,992
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 1 hr was there 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr Butt head 383
•••