'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#111978 Jul 23, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> you the one that said it.
you ole gutter slut. Got that off Jerry yesterday.
Lmfao!!
Hey, I saw that, too. Gutter slut is one of my favorites. That and cankered bitch.
Watching Jerry Springer really makes me feel like I have my shit together.

Since: Dec 11

#111979 Jul 23, 2013
Some facts not reported about the Zimmerman case:

The Retreat at Twin Lakes is a 260-unit gated townhome community in Sanford, Florida. The population in the development at the time of the shooting, was about 49% non-Hispanic white, 23% Hispanic (of any race), 20% black, and 5% Asian, according to Census figures. Both George Zimmerman and Tracy Martin's fiancťes were renting homes in the development when the shooting occurred. At the time of the shooting, Martin had been staying with his father's fiancť at The Retreat.
From January 1, 2011 through February 26, 2012, police were called to The Retreat at Twin Lakes 402 times. During the 18 months preceding the February 26 shooting, Zimmerman called the non-emergency police line seven times. On five of those calls, Zimmerman reported suspicious looking men in the area, but never offered the men's race without first being asked by the dispatcher. Crimes committed at The Retreat in the year prior to Martin's death included eight burglaries, nine thefts, and one shooting. Twin Lakes residents said there were dozens of reports of attempted break-ins, which had created an atmosphere of fear in their neighborhood.

In September 2011, the Twin Lakes residents held an organizational meeting to create a neighborhood watch program. Zimmerman was selected by neighbors as the program's coordinator, according to Wendy Dorival, Neighborhood Watch organizer for the Sanford Police Department.

Three weeks prior to the shooting, on February 2, 2012, Zimmerman called police to report a young man peering into the windows of an empty Twin Lakes home. Zimmerman was told a police car was on the way and he waited for their arrival. By the time police arrived, the suspect had fled. On February 6, workers witnessed two young black men lingering in the yard of a Twin Lakes resident around the same time her home was burgled. A new laptop and some gold jewelry were stolen. The next day police discovered the stolen laptop in the backpack of a young black man, which led to his arrest. Zimmerman identified this young man as the same person he had spotted peering into windows on February 2.

Zimmerman had been licensed to carry a firearm since November 2009. In response to Zimmerman's multiple reports regarding a loose pit bull in the Twin Lakes neighborhood, a Seminole County Animal Services officer advised Zimmerman to "get a gun", according to a friend, rather than rely on pepper spray to fend off the pit bull, which on one occasion had cornered his wife. Although neighborhood watch volunteers are not encouraged to carry weapons, Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee acknowledged that Zimmerman had a legal right to carry his firearm on the night of the shooting.

Since being acquitted Zimmerman's gun has been confiscated without cause and without any legal grounds by AG Eric Holder...GUN GRAB!

#111980 Jul 23, 2013
Faked PR Stunt wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is the most disturbing. It clearly shows T.Martin was afraid of zimmerman, he tried to run from the threat, then decided to face the threat instead of lead it to his front door and endanger his family.
Only zimmerman and God knows if zimmerman didn't jump out of his vehicle already holding his gun in hand, maybe even pointed it at T.Martin.
Feb. 26, 2012 (night of Martin shooting)Ė 7:11 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Black male ďlate teens lsw dark gray hoodie jeans or sweatpants walking around areaĒÖďsubj now running towards back entrance of complexĒ
(Running away from zim, "are you chasing him?" "Yeah". "Okay we don't need you to do that").
You have an edited version, the "unedited" version:

"911 dispatcher:
Are you following him?[2:24]
Zimmerman:
Yeah.[2:25]

911 dispatcher:
OK.
We donít need you to do that.[2:26]

Zimmerman:
OK.[2:28]

911 dispatcher:
Alright, sir, what is your name?[2:34]

Zimmerman:
George. He ran.

911 dispatcher:
Alright, George, whatís your last name?

Zimmerman:
Zimmerman.

911 dispatcher:
Whatís the phone number youíre calling from?

Zimmerman:
XXX

911 dispatcher:
Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman:
Yeah.

911 dispatcher:
Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:
Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes youíll see my truck.[3:10]

911 dispatcher:
Alright, what address are you parked in front of?[3:21]

Zimmerman:
Um, I donít know. Itís a cut-through so I donít know the address.[3:25]

911 dispatcher:
OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:
Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:
OK, whatís your apartment number?

Zimmerman:
Itís a home. Itís XXX Ė oh, crap, I donít want to give it out Ė I donít know where this kid is [inaudible][3:40]

911 dispatcher:
OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then?[3:42]

Zimmerman:
Yeah, thatís fine.[3:43]

911 dispatcher:
Alright, George, Iíll let them know youíll meet them at Ö

Zimmerman:
Could you have them call me and Iíll tell them where Iím at?[3:49]

911 dispatcher:
OK, thatís no problem.

Zimmerman:
My number Ö youíve got it?

911 dispatcher:
Yeah, Iíve got it. XXX

Zimmerman:
Yeah, you got it.

911 dispatcher:
OK, no problem. Iíll let them know to call you when theyíre in the area.[4:02]

Zimmerman:
Thanks.

911 dispatcher:
Youíre welcome.

Call ends 4:07

#111982 Jul 23, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
...and then you can hear him continue to chase him, hear the bouncing in his voice....for at least 20 more seconds.
Networks and "alleged" journalits are being sued for the same thing you continue to do...spread the "edited" accounts and edited 911 calls!

"911 dispatcher:
Zimmerman:

"911 dispatcher:
OK.

Zimmerman:
OK.[2:28]" This shocked people at the trial who only heard the "edited" versions before!
It's one of the reasons Zimmerman is free now.
Oh, and Trayvon was simply following his fathers example.
Crips for life, even your sons!

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#111985 Jul 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Networks and "alleged" journalits are being sued for the same thing you continue to do...spread the "edited" accounts and edited 911 calls!
"911 dispatcher:
Zimmerman:
"911 dispatcher:
OK.
Zimmerman:
OK.[2:28]" This shocked people at the trial who only heard the "edited" versions before!
It's one of the reasons Zimmerman is free now.
Oh, and Trayvon was simply following his fathers example.
Crips for life, even your sons!
Yep, that's the one and only version I heard. He's told that they don't need him to do that at 2:26, agrees to stop at 2:28, yet you continue to hear him pant and his voice shake as his feet pound the sidewalk until nearly 2:50.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#111987 Jul 23, 2013
Holder has no reason to keep this up except he is a racist . He has no reason to withhold Z`s property.

Many of you on here have no reason to keep this up except you are racists and want "someone "to pay".
The jury has decided--give it up .Live and let live with good will to all.
Obama had a perfect time to bring this Country together-he decided to divide and conquer.
Countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#111988 Jul 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you Ari ...
Altho I have 'no idea' of what picture you are talking about ...
Haven't been on FB in years ...
Made one a few months ago ...
But ...
Do NOT EVER use it.
Nor did I put a picture of me on it.
Don't even remember what it was ...
You are correct about
the
-D-I-M-O-C-R-A-T-S-
tho :)
Aaaaahahahah, you tried to lick
kiss her ass! Hilarious! Ole gutter slut ain't been
on Facebook in years. she don't know what pic you saw. you liar. you got dissed by a gutter
slut. Lmfao!!!
Tired of it

Hodgenville, KY

#111989 Jul 23, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>So the SOB chased the Child and gunned him down.
Hope he gets what is coming to him.
What's that, HIS GUN? That's what he deserves!! I guess your one of those that believe he was a good wittle boy! You probably think our economy is ok and Owebama its doing a good job. What about the white kids and adults gunned down by black people every single day for no damn reason? GZ had a reason to shoot his thug ass!! TMs parents failed him! Period, end of story. Now worry about something that matters, like, I KNOW...the weapons being sent to Syria where they will be used against INNOCENT children and good Christian people in the name of freedom fighters, I mean Muslim terrorists. THAT'S where the concern should be. Why y'all keep beating a dead horse anyway?
Jacko4

Lubbock, TX

#111990 Jul 23, 2013
So
Tired of it

Hodgenville, KY

#111991 Jul 23, 2013
He was NOT a child!!!! Freaking idiots! TM took on the role of a grown man! Get a grip on reality and quit believing the lame ass lying media! Did you not see the REAL pictures of him, not the ones from YEARS before?
Countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#111992 Jul 23, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I saw that, too. Gutter slut is one of my favorites. That and cankered bitch.
Watching Jerry Springer really makes me feel like I have my shit together.
Cankered bitch,
that's ole zombie. Lmao!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#111993 Jul 23, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh you do know the Child did not have a gun?
How stupid are you?
The whole World knows this. Why can you not let it go? How stupid are you, should be the question/
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#111995 Jul 23, 2013
Something else to worry about---Ky`s unemployment has now gone beyond the 8% point.

It is happening now. College graduates can not find work here in Ky. so they move away. We lose our best.
WTFU

Hodgenville, KY

#111996 Jul 23, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find her on your http://g.globalfight.com/index.php ...
site your wrestler picture came from? hahahaha Was she in a collar and posing doggie style? hahaha Wouldn't doubt it all. You all a sick bunch of wackos.
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Wait, you call people sick, but support HILLARY? Oh my God! Have yourself a big o cup of WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!! Trashy old hah stole furniture from the white house after old slick Willy got caught. That's the, LEAST of her offenses!! Jesus you people really are THAT dumb! BENGHAZI!!! HELLO... our men died and she replied. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?Ē This is who you'd want to ruin the country next? Wtf is wrong with you?
WTFU

Hodgenville, KY

#111999 Jul 23, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she was genuine in her testimony and just like Obama, and Bush (9/11/3000 deaths) took responsibility because it happened on their watch. However, if the Congress that grilled her had not stopped funding to the State Department they may of had the security they needed. Bush was re-elected after 911, Obama was re-elected, and I believe Hillary will be too. SHE is the most qualified now she has been Sec of State. Not to mention that her and Obama after all that were still the MOST ADMIRED MAN AND WOMAN in the World. I had a nephew in Iraq for two tours and worry about him, I can't imagine the fear you have. Although things are getting better there, Bin Laden killed, and withdrawing, it is still dangerous and I hope and pray your son returns safely and intact. Thank him for his service.
Dec 31, 2012 ∑ President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have once again topped the list of the most admired individuals in the world
www.huffingtonpost.com/...hillary-clinton-mos...
Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama Most Admired in 2012
PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans again this year name Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama as the Most Admired Woman and Most Admired Ö
www.gallup.com/poll/159587/hillary-clinton-ba... ...
I will post my Benghazi video and thoughts. After all she went through being grilled by the very Congress that defunded the State Dept and her experience world wide, as well as her being voted Most Admired after all this, I believe her hands are clean. She will make a great President.
HILLARY 2014
Omg you are a damn IDIOT!! You really think its getting better over in the middle east?? Just go and chick yourself in a big hole filled with sand so your brain won't be uncomfortable! You are GROSSLY misinformed! That's why people like you should NOT be allowed to vote!
WTFU

Hodgenville, KY

#112000 Jul 23, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>911 Stupid, 4000 New Yorkers died and Bush did nothing.
Did I mention Bush you retard? No I did not! Don't bring up someone else, defend what you said without blaming Bush, oh wait y'all idiots don't know how to do that! Bush unfortunately DID do something...went to war that should have never been!! I can talk about Bush and his dereliction of duty but that's NOT the subject here now is it you effin idiot!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112001 Jul 23, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>911 Stupid, 4000 New Yorkers died and Bush did nothing.
This is an asinine answer. What would you have anyone do?

The people responsible also died. Except the planers and they have been looking for them. Some of them have died.

Part of the reason they were here is because our illegal immigration has gone on and on and on! The law and laws have never been enforced since 1986!! Bush tried. All Holder and Obama have done is selective NOT defended the law!!! You are blinded to facts and the truth by your own stupidity.
WTFU

Hodgenville, KY

#112006 Jul 23, 2013
Lmao!! Do you think your Ē judgingĒ every post that doesn't agree with your 2nd grade mentality makes you right? Hahaha keep on judging lmao that's really working for you, I bet you get a power rush after clicking that button hahahs
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#112007 Jul 23, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Something else to worry about---Ky`s unemployment has now gone beyond the 8% point.
It is happening now. College graduates can not find work here in Ky. so they move away. We lose our best.
AND what has McCONnell and GRANDrand done for KENTUCKY lately? They sure didn't fight for our two military bases. They abandoned the nuclear plant in Bowling Green and the miners haven't seen them since they were beating the pavement for their votes. So what have they done? I have ask this question and no answers from any of turtleman's admirers. All they have done is campaign since they got elected for the next election. No governing, no thoughts of KENTUCKY until they want our votes. McCONnell is the dirtiest campaigner there is, using Allison's name in two websites to trick voters, he is the most hated Senator in Congress, hell, even his own party has abandoned him pretty much, that is why he is sucking up to teabagger GRANDrand, whom he slandered and dug his racist dirt up with Trey Greyson. Now he needs the teabaggers to get elected again. hahaha That is PRICELESS. Running scared of Grimes. And GRANDrand stands a snowball chance in hell of getting elected President. They both are in trouble in KENTUCKY. The rest of these teabagging repukes can send the love and money all they want. Most can't vote for ole turtleman anyway. He is running scared this time. Grimes can pull the big bucks in too with her connections and the CLINTONS. She is a solid candidate. Looks like the next two major elections for us will be WOMAN.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#112010 Jul 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you got rid of that FB account; I have to say your picture was very attractive!
They simply make up a lot of crap, and then pretend as if it were true...that's why they're -D-I-M-O-C-R-A-T-S-.
kiss, kiss and slurp. who's pretending
now? Aaaahahaha! Idiot, your a sucker for a
Gutter Slut!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Journey Through Hell (Oct '10) 18 min Well 40
Proud of heather carnes 2 hr BFF 1
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 5 hr Info 6
who will you vote for as jailer 6 hr John 55
Free Goat 6 hr hardon 7
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 6 hr wondering 4
s.e.k.r.i. 6 hr worked there 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? Tue Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match