'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
select your age

AOL

#111901 Jul 22, 2013
the entire nation is going the way of Detroit ,....

keep backing obama and the democrats !

lets watch America fall !

it will be quite a show !
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111902 Jul 22, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you and your minority have it in the bag for 2016. Speaking of Benghazi.
Americans killed by terrorist under different Presidents:
Reagan: 270
Bush: 3000
Obama: 4
Lack of math skills is a big problem among hypocritical Repubs.
Great post, they will be like crickets though like the last time you posted it. They hate the truth. They hate the President, they hate he is BLACK/white. Bottom line.

It's about like the math on terrorist killed by a President. haha

I've pissed them off pretty good with my anti-repuke articles today. Must have gotten pretty foul for the mods to delete them. lmao@ the circus socks. Dumbass lemming tools.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111903 Jul 22, 2013
A Year in Jail for Not Stating the Power of God? How Kentucky Office of Homeland Security May Be Violating the Separation of Church and State
In Kentucky, a law requires the state’s Office of Homeland Security to post a plaque recognizing the power of the Almighty God--and violating this law could result in 12 months in prison.

3. There's Nothing About Abortion in the Bible -- So How Do Right-Wing Christians Justify Their Crusade Against Women?

Adam Lee, AlterNet

IF ya read, be SURE to read the 'Appended Note'...

http://www.alternet.org/belief/year-jail-not-...

==========
THIS is WHY I consider all libTARDS godless for abortion stance!

Exodus 21:22-25
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
22 ¶ Also if men strive and hurt a woman with child, so that her child depart from her and [a]death follow not, he shall be surely punished, according as the woman’s husband shall appoint him, or he shall pay as the [b]Judges determine.

23 But if death follow, then thou shalt pay life for life.

24 [c]Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

25 Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Footnotes:
Exodus 21:22 Of the mother or child.
Exodus 21:22 Or, arbiters.
Exodus 21:24 The execution of this law only belonged to the magistrate, Matt. 5:38.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111904 Jul 22, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I need a pedicure. Should I go today or tomorrow?
That depends...if your hoof and mouth disease is getting worse you might wanna consider getting another fat hog to gnaw on your little piggies so you don't cut your sucker every time you stick your hooves in your mouth.. That's up to you. Maybe scooter flabby can lend a helping "hand". lol
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111905 Jul 22, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
sooey wallow piggy. I don't get it.
Now there's a surprise, Einstein.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111906 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, they will be like crickets though like the last time you posted it. They hate the truth. They hate the President, they hate he is BLACK/white. Bottom line.
It's about like the math on terrorist killed by a President. haha
I've pissed them off pretty good with my anti-repuke articles today. Must have gotten pretty foul for the mods to delete them. lmao@ the circus socks. Dumbass lemming tools.
GOP RIP
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Hey, conMitchBitchwannabe, still don't feel like discussing the Scott case? Too soon? lmao
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111908 Jul 22, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Was Cruz's father a US citizen when he was born in Canada, if not Cruz was a citizen of his father's country of origin, just like Obama.
Thank You.

I'm NOT even sure on that JD.
I though he was from Cuba, the father.
I just know he isn't a 'natural born' one for presidential office, since he[the father] wasn't "naturalized to US citizen" before Ted was born.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111909 Jul 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, conMitchBitchwannabe, still don't feel like discussing the Scott case? Too soon? lmao
YOU stupid dumbass, don't you know what your posting. I have no idea what you are talking about. I am not CC with the SC location. Why don't you discuss it, lemming tool. I don't care to discuss anything with your dumbass. Knock yourself out. You socks do great talking to yourselves.

wtf
Munfordville, KY

Reply »

Communist China wrote:

<quoted text>Here is your Sign...Caution Low IQ Tards Turn Around.
You are in over your head twerp.

So no comment on the content of my post? Are you stumped again, China? lmao Watching you out your stupidity on a daily basis is quite amusing.

Now, want to discuss the Scott case or are you too busy making up little twerp sayings in an attempt to cover your stupidity? How's that working out for you, republicon? I know how busy that must keep you on a daily basis! lmao

Lay off the booze and crack pipe and keep up dumbass.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#111912 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You.
I'm NOT even sure on that JD.
I though he was from Cuba, the father.
I just know he isn't a 'natural born' one for presidential office, since he[the father] wasn't "naturalized to US citizen" before Ted was born.
But yet we still wait for your appearance before the US Supreme Court to lay down your case against Obama. It just looks like if "naturalized" is so simple for you then the Repub GOP and any other Repub group may have mentioned it. Do you know more than all the Repubs in Congress and Senate and the Supreme Court about citizenship? Birthers are so funny.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111913 Jul 22, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Are you also posing as a democrat? hahaha
Don't laugh too much there JD I doubt you can afford the ass. I am not POSING as a DEMOCRAT. I AM a DEMOCRAT since the day I registered to vote @ 18. What the hell is that suppose to mean? Do you see me posting anti-DEM? Geeze, you people are dumb.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111915 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU stupid dumbass, don't you know what your posting. I have no idea what you are talking about. I am not CC with the SC location. Why don't you discuss it, lemming tool. I don't care to discuss anything with your dumbass. Knock yourself out. You socks do great talking to yourselves.
wtf
Munfordville, KY
Reply »
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Here is your Sign...Caution Low IQ Tards Turn Around.
You are in over your head twerp.
So no comment on the content of my post? Are you stumped again, China? lmao Watching you out your stupidity on a daily basis is quite amusing.
Now, want to discuss the Scott case or are you too busy making up little twerp sayings in an attempt to cover your stupidity? How's that working out for you, republicon? I know how busy that must keep you on a daily basis! lmao
Lay off the booze and crack pipe and keep up dumbass.
GOP RIP
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Pleading ignorance again? That's getting old conMitchBitchwannabe. You're stupid but come on, surely you can't be THAT damn stupid all the time. Then again...lmao
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111917 Jul 22, 2013
Then-Sen. Obama
>>> co-sponsored <<<

‘stand your ground’ law in 2004 in Illinois

The pertinent legislation was SB 2386, amending the criminal code of 1961. It was introduced in the 93rd General Assembly session and passed into law on July 28, 2004.

The text summary read:“Provides that it is an affirmative defense to a violation of a municipal ordinance that prohibits, regulates or restricts the private ownership of firearms if the individual who is charged with the violation used the firearm in an act of self-defense or defense of another. Effective immediately.”
The Illinois General Assembly website indicates then-Sen. Obama signed on as a co-sponsor on March 25, 2004.
Fast-forward to 2013, post-acquittal of Florida resident George Zimmerman, and Mr. Obama is now denouncing the very same laws he once supported.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111918 Jul 22, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you and your minority have it in the bag for 2016. Speaking of Benghazi.
Americans killed by terrorist under different Presidents:
Reagan: 270
Bush: 3000
Obama: 4
Lack of math skills is a big problem among hypocritical Repubs.
Really? You forgot to mention the American teen killed by Obama's Drone. You forgot to mention the victims at Ft. Hood. Is that why Obama demands it be explained as "workplace violence" so the count on his watch doesn't grow? What about the American soldier killed in Little Rock that the Obama administration classifies as a "drive-by shooting"? Obama's death toll numbers are pretty high for a prez that claims he has nothing to do with any wars and especially since he shut Al Qaeda down and had them running for the hills, skeered of Obama...and then the Benghazi terrorists showed him just how afraid they really were, huh?

And you forgot to put the democrats "VIETNAM" stats in your post. JFK's Vietnam war stats are numbers you always seem to forget when you discuss "Republican wars". Those pretty much blow Bush and Reagans little numbers all to hell, huh?

Try, try again. E for effort and all that stuff. LMAO

Since: Dec 11

#111919 Jul 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends...if your hoof and mouth disease is getting worse you might wanna consider getting another fat hog to gnaw on your little piggies so you don't cut your sucker every time you stick your hooves in your mouth.. That's up to you. Maybe scooter flabby can lend a helping "hand". lol
I know a good farrier ($20.00 per hoof), has she been shod before?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111922 Jul 22, 2013
OBAMA DEPLOYING DRONES AROUND U.S.
Contracts show units to be used to enforce regulations

The deployment of federal drones in and around U.S. shores represents one of the Obama administration’s next steps in the nation’s expanded use of unmanned aircraft systems for surveillance purposes.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/obama-deploying-dr...

dereid49 • 2 hours ago &#8722;
Yes,'We have the Official Pothead Barry Obama for our US Prez'.

One of the reasons he won't be awaken at 3:00 AM.for a phone call.

Around 3:00 AM, James the Butler:

'Mr President', "you have a call from Benghazi, Sir". Huuh! Tell e'm put it down on the night stand.

'Michelle', "Madame what did he just say"?
He said, "Tell them to 'Stand the Hell Down','Good Night, James!" .

~-~
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111923 Jul 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleading ignorance again? That's getting old conMitchBitchwannabe. You're stupid but come on, surely you can't be THAT damn stupid all the time. Then again...lmao
You are deranged wacko loser. I am done playing your game with you dumbass. You wrote that comment to CC, not me. Tell us all about Scott???? Whoever the hell that is. I could careless. You are as stupid and ignorant as they come. You win the prize of all the circus socks fake wtf Glasgow Speakup. Go f'k yourself. I will not respond to your sickass posts again. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell

Since: Dec 11

#111927 Jul 22, 2013
Daily Caller...or Daily Fodder?

Manipulated talking points for the sheeple!

Headline-"Scandal: Conservative site sends high-school student to attend pointless “news” anachronism; Update: Daily Caller responds":
AYFKM?

It was a 16 year old high school student who was lucky enough to be there to ask a genuine thoughtful question!

Since Obama helped place the spotlight...isn't he responsible for the death threats to an innocent man?

HELL YES HE IS!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111928 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
OBAMA DEPLOYING DRONES AROUND U.S.
Contracts show units to be used to enforce regulations
The deployment of federal drones in and around U.S. shores represents one of the Obama administration’s next steps in the nation’s expanded use of unmanned aircraft systems for surveillance purposes.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/obama-deploying-dr...
dereid49 • 2 hours ago &#8722;
Yes,'We have the Official Pothead Barry Obama for our US Prez'.
One of the reasons he won't be awaken at 3:00 AM.for a phone call.
Around 3:00 AM, James the Butler:
'Mr President', "you have a call from Benghazi, Sir". Huuh! Tell e'm put it down on the night stand.
'Michelle', "Madame what did he just say"?
He said, "Tell them to 'Stand the Hell Down','Good Night, James!" .
~-~
hahaha, your fright WingedNutDaily is late on that news. Lemming tool. Haven't you been paying attention, they have been out across the country. I bet there is one circling your trailer now. About like NSA is monitoring you now. Couldn't happen to a more deserving batshit anti-American loon.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111930 Jul 22, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Bush....Sir they are attacking New York......Shut Up I am reading a Fair y Tale.
Lmfao
You stupid pos.
hahaha, that is the BEST comeback. Funny as hell and the truth.

GOP RIP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111931 Jul 22, 2013
BUT ...
They ALSO gave me LOVE, nurturing AND structure!

<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assault 1 hr concerned 1
hubbs creek...anyone 2 hr Shaub 4
who got arrested at bville walmart? 2 hr Ky Resident 4
HeShe backing warren for judge 2 hr well 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr heymf 131,397
Is Mike Warren the man for Judge Ex? 4 hr Kristy 19
Family Court Judge 5 hr really 55
who will you vote for as jailer 7 hr FB Friends 40
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match