'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190513 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#111961 Jul 22, 2013
The news that should have been reported...but was not:
Police officer Timothy Smith arrived at the scene at approximately 7:17 PM. He reported finding Zimmerman standing near Martin, who was lying face down in the grass and unresponsive. At that time, Zimmerman stated to Smith that he had shot Martin and was still armed. Smith handcuffed Zimmerman and removed his weapon from him. Smith observed that Zimmerman's back was wet and covered with grass and he was bleeding from the nose and the back of his head.

Ricardo Ayala, the second officer to arrive that night, noticed Officer Smith had Zimmerman in custody, then observed Martin lying face down in the grass and attempted to get a response from him. At this time, Sgt. Anthony Raimondo arrived and together with Ayala began CPR. Paramedics from Sanford Fire and Rescue arrived and continued CPR, finally declaring Martin dead at 7:30 PM.

Other officers who had arrived by this time secured the area and made contact with neighbors in the area and obtained statements from witnesses at the scene. The officers, who believed Zimmerman proceeded solely on foot before the attack, did not seize Zimmerman's vehicle until after his wife had moved it. Zimmerman was treated and released by paramedics while still at the scene of the incident. After placing Zimmerman in his police vehicle, Officer Smith heard Zimmerman say, "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me." Zimmerman was then transported to the Sanford Police Department where he was questioned by investigators for approximately five hours. The police determined that Zimmerman yelled for help at least 14 times in a 38 second span!

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#111962 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh. That is hilarious and about right. Too funny. You and CC gave me my biggest laugh.:)
I don't miss the poverty I had to live in while he was president, but I sure do miss the guaranteed joke material we would get from our nightly news.
We should still give that guy a mic. I'd love to hear him expressify his thoughtlings in our televisioned homes.
:P
Faked PR Stunt

Richmond, KY

#111963 Jul 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Zimmerman, Jr. on Monday posted on his Twitter account about his brother's actions: "George saw a need, he acted. Our parents taught us to help, never to boast. Humility is George's finest trait."
Are you eating crow? Is that good w/Crackas?
Is that the same brother that went on all the 24/7 "newzzz" channels, warning of race riots? The brother that went on forever with his racist rants? The same brother that made all the offensive comments on twitter? Or the Brother that called Trayvon Martin a Gun-Running Dope Fiend?
Did you just call me a cracka? Lol

#111965 Jul 22, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't miss the poverty I had to live in while he was president, but I sure do miss the guaranteed joke material we would get from our nightly news.
We should still give that guy a mic. I'd love to hear him expressify his thoughtlings in our televisioned homes.
:P
Can you provide an examplification of just how George Dubbya Bush caused you "poverty"?

I think your own bias has over magnifitudefied your view of a good POTUS.
Faked PR Stunt

Richmond, KY

#111966 Jul 22, 2013
So the new law of the land is, join a neighborhood watch, if the program forbids carrying guns, get a conceal carry license to override the rule. Follow a kid through the neighborhood (even if you're told not too) until the kid goes into a fight or flight frame of mind. Don't tell the kid you are part of a neighborhood watch program (even though thats supposed to be the first words out of your mouth).. If the kid decides to fight instead of run, and kicks your ass...shoot him.

#111967 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you provide an examplification of just how George Dubbya Bush caused you "poverty"?
I think your own bias has over magnifitudefied your view of a good POTUS.
Well, I'll put it to you like this:
During the time that I owned a home while George Dubya was president....I paid a minimum of $6,360 per year in interest alone for my mortgage. That was INTEREST ALONE in case you missed it, the BANK's money. That means my money (and money like it) was keeping banks afloat. Since Barack Obama took office, I've paid an average of $219 per year on the same mortgage. That's a difference of over $6000.
That's the kind of difference I *personally* saw under his administration.
Faked PR Stunt

Richmond, KY

#111968 Jul 22, 2013
George Zimmerman’s History of 911 Calls: A Complete Log:
Here are a few highlights of the 46 calls...

April 22, 2011 – 7:09 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Juvenile black male “apprx 7–9” years old, four feet tall “skinny build short blk hair” last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and blue shorts

Feb. 26, 2012 (night of Martin shooting)– 7:11 p.m.
Report: Black male “late teens lsw dark gray hoodie jeans or sweatpants walking around area”…“subj now running towards back entrance of complex”

Feb. 2, 2012 – 8:29 p.m.
Report:“BM lsw: black leather jacket, black hat, printed PJ pants, he keeps going going to this” location

Dec. 10, 2011 – 5:29 p.m.
Subject: Disturbance
Report:“At the club house”…“Male subject [arrived on scene] that thought he was employed by” Zimmerman …“Subj is expected to get paid for serving food.”… Zimmerman “said that he didn’t wish him to serve at the [event]”… Zimmerman “hired someone else, subj sounded upset and wants to get paid”

Aug. 6, 2011 – 10:20 p.m.
Report: Two black males, one wearing a black tank top and black shorts, the second wearing a black t-shirt and jeans …“Subjs are in their teens”

Aug. 3, 2011 – 6:45 p.m.
Report: Black male last seen wearing a white tank top and black shorts … Zimmerman “believes subject is involved in recent” burglaries in the neighborhood(How could he know subject was involved in recent” burglaries )

Aug. 21, 2009 – 6:57 p.m.
Subject: Conflict
Report:“Landlord is trying to take [Zimmerman’s] money for rent … and home in foreclosure”

(The only call I see on a white person) Nov. 25, 2007 – 12:40 a.m.
Report:“Ex roommate is letting people that [Zimmerman] don’t like in the” house

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03...

#111969 Jul 22, 2013
Faked PR Stunt wrote:
George Zimmerman’s History of 911 Calls: A Complete Log:
Nov. 25, 2007 – 12:40 a.m.
Report:“Ex roommate is letting people that [Zimmerman] don’t like in the” house
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03...
I bet they were black...
Jay

Paris, TN

#111970 Jul 22, 2013
Off topic...

If you've never visited the photos of Detroit from an internet search of what the city looks like today, you seriously need to see it. There are plenty of web pages that you can type in and view, some are video. It is creepy, sad, and outrageous that one of our country's cities has gone down the tubes this far, all due to mismanagement and poor choices and poor political moves.

The one I posted is just one of many, depending on how fast your computer is.
Take a look at a once beautiful, prosperous American city and the ghost town it is today....

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307...

A Tour Of Detroit's Ghetto
&no feather=True
Faked PR Stunt

Richmond, KY

#111971 Jul 22, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet they were black...
This one is the most disturbing. It clearly shows T.Martin was afraid of zimmerman, he tried to run from the threat, then decided to face the threat instead of lead it to his front door and endanger his family.
Only zimmerman and God knows if zimmerman didn't jump out of his vehicle already holding his gun in hand, maybe even pointed it at T.Martin.

Report: Black male “late teens lsw dark gray hoodie jeans or sweatpants walking around area”…“subj now running towards back entrance of complex”

(Running away from zim, "are you chasing him?" "Yeah". "Okay we don't need you to do that").

#111972 Jul 22, 2013
Faked PR Stunt wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is the most disturbing. It clearly shows T.Martin was afraid of zimmerman, he tried to run from the threat, then decided to face the threat instead of lead it to his front door and endanger his family.
Only zimmerman and God knows if zimmerman didn't jump out of his vehicle already holding his gun in hand, maybe even pointed it at T.Martin.
(Running away from zim, "are you chasing him?" "Yeah". "Okay we don't need you to do that").
...and then you can hear him continue to chase him, hear the bouncing in his voice....for at least 20 more seconds.
OZombies

United States

#111973 Jul 22, 2013
http://www.teslasociety.com/
Off topic...
Crow- this is for you...!!
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#111975 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I know you got rid of that FB account; I have to say your picture was very attractive!
They simply make up a lot of crap, and then pretend as if it were true...that's why they're -D-I-M-O-C-R-A-T-S-.
stroke her ari/Jay! sounds like a match
made in heaven. anything better that what you
got. huh!
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#111976 Jul 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS does not even deserve a response ...
BUT ...
I'm going yo GIVE you one!
Someone else once accused me of being "unable to STAND" ...
They were as WRONG then ...
As you are NOW ...
Along with everything ELSE they were wrong on ...
It ALL came out in the 'wash'...
As you WILL see this time!
tee hee hee ...
you the one that said it.
you ole gutter slut. Got that off Jerry yesterday.
Lmfao!!
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#111977 Jul 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you Ari ...
Altho I have 'no idea' of what picture you are talking about ...
Haven't been on FB in years ...
Made one a few months ago ...
But ...
Do NOT EVER use it.
Nor did I put a picture of me on it.
Don't even remember what it was ...
You are correct about
the
-D-I-M-O-C-R-A-T-S-
tho :)
ari/Jay,Aaaaahahahaha. You got
outed by your queen looney. It's OK you still
got whatever that is in bed with ya!

#111978 Jul 23, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> you the one that said it.
you ole gutter slut. Got that off Jerry yesterday.
Lmfao!!
Hey, I saw that, too. Gutter slut is one of my favorites. That and cankered bitch.
Watching Jerry Springer really makes me feel like I have my shit together.

#111979 Jul 23, 2013
Some facts not reported about the Zimmerman case:

The Retreat at Twin Lakes is a 260-unit gated townhome community in Sanford, Florida. The population in the development at the time of the shooting, was about 49% non-Hispanic white, 23% Hispanic (of any race), 20% black, and 5% Asian, according to Census figures. Both George Zimmerman and Tracy Martin's fiancées were renting homes in the development when the shooting occurred. At the time of the shooting, Martin had been staying with his father's fiancé at The Retreat.
From January 1, 2011 through February 26, 2012, police were called to The Retreat at Twin Lakes 402 times. During the 18 months preceding the February 26 shooting, Zimmerman called the non-emergency police line seven times. On five of those calls, Zimmerman reported suspicious looking men in the area, but never offered the men's race without first being asked by the dispatcher. Crimes committed at The Retreat in the year prior to Martin's death included eight burglaries, nine thefts, and one shooting. Twin Lakes residents said there were dozens of reports of attempted break-ins, which had created an atmosphere of fear in their neighborhood.

In September 2011, the Twin Lakes residents held an organizational meeting to create a neighborhood watch program. Zimmerman was selected by neighbors as the program's coordinator, according to Wendy Dorival, Neighborhood Watch organizer for the Sanford Police Department.

Three weeks prior to the shooting, on February 2, 2012, Zimmerman called police to report a young man peering into the windows of an empty Twin Lakes home. Zimmerman was told a police car was on the way and he waited for their arrival. By the time police arrived, the suspect had fled. On February 6, workers witnessed two young black men lingering in the yard of a Twin Lakes resident around the same time her home was burgled. A new laptop and some gold jewelry were stolen. The next day police discovered the stolen laptop in the backpack of a young black man, which led to his arrest. Zimmerman identified this young man as the same person he had spotted peering into windows on February 2.

Zimmerman had been licensed to carry a firearm since November 2009. In response to Zimmerman's multiple reports regarding a loose pit bull in the Twin Lakes neighborhood, a Seminole County Animal Services officer advised Zimmerman to "get a gun", according to a friend, rather than rely on pepper spray to fend off the pit bull, which on one occasion had cornered his wife. Although neighborhood watch volunteers are not encouraged to carry weapons, Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee acknowledged that Zimmerman had a legal right to carry his firearm on the night of the shooting.

Since being acquitted Zimmerman's gun has been confiscated without cause and without any legal grounds by AG Eric Holder...GUN GRAB!

#111980 Jul 23, 2013
Faked PR Stunt wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an edited version, the "unedited" version:

"911 dispatcher:
Are you following him?[2:24]
Zimmerman:
Yeah.[2:25]

911 dispatcher:
OK.
We don’t need you to do that.[2:26]

Zimmerman:
OK.[2:28]

911 dispatcher:
Alright, sir, what is your name?[2:34]

Zimmerman:
George. He ran.

911 dispatcher:
Alright, George, what’s your last name?

Zimmerman:
Zimmerman.

911 dispatcher:
What’s the phone number you’re calling from?

Zimmerman:
XXX

911 dispatcher:
Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman:
Yeah.

911 dispatcher:
Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:
Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck.[3:10]

911 dispatcher:
Alright, what address are you parked in front of?[3:21]

Zimmerman:
Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address.[3:25]

911 dispatcher:
OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:
Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:
OK, what’s your apartment number?

Zimmerman:
It’s a home. It’s XXX – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible][3:40]

911 dispatcher:
OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then?[3:42]

Zimmerman:
Yeah, that’s fine.[3:43]

911 dispatcher:
Alright, George, I’ll let them know you’ll meet them at …

Zimmerman:
Could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at?[3:49]

911 dispatcher:
OK, that’s no problem.

Zimmerman:
My number … you’ve got it?

911 dispatcher:
Yeah, I’ve got it. XXX

Zimmerman:
Yeah, you got it.

911 dispatcher:
OK, no problem. I’ll let them know to call you when they’re in the area.[4:02]

Zimmerman:
Thanks.

911 dispatcher:
You’re welcome.

Call ends 4:07

#111982 Jul 23, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
...and then you can hear him continue to chase him, hear the bouncing in his voice....for at least 20 more seconds.
Networks and "alleged" journalits are being sued for the same thing you continue to do...spread the "edited" accounts and edited 911 calls!

"911 dispatcher:
Zimmerman:

"911 dispatcher:
OK.

Zimmerman:
OK.[2:28]" This shocked people at the trial who only heard the "edited" versions before!
It's one of the reasons Zimmerman is free now.
Oh, and Trayvon was simply following his fathers example.
Crips for life, even your sons!

#111985 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Networks and "alleged" journalits are being sued for the same thing you continue to do...spread the "edited" accounts and edited 911 calls!
"911 dispatcher:
Zimmerman:
"911 dispatcher:
OK.
Zimmerman:
OK.[2:28]" This shocked people at the trial who only heard the "edited" versions before!
It's one of the reasons Zimmerman is free now.
Oh, and Trayvon was simply following his fathers example.
Crips for life, even your sons!
Yep, that's the one and only version I heard. He's told that they don't need him to do that at 2:26, agrees to stop at 2:28, yet you continue to hear him pant and his voice shake as his feet pound the sidewalk until nearly 2:50.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Mike Duquette 142,491
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE 31 min loukin 1
harley smith in jail 37 min Hmmm 4
Stephen Trace Signs 2 hr Bozo 29
Drug dealing by G.R.HAMPTON SCHOOL 2 hr Knox 2
larry coleman 3 hr Silver fox 8
Jeremy Smith seriously 3 hr yo yo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages