'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
98,661 - 98,680 of 150,868 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Bill Maher On Racism: "Open Your Eyes White America, It Is So Not Over"

BILL MAHER: I think what he was trying to teach -- a teachable moment for the American public -- was that the frustration in the black community here is not just about the verdict, it's about this culture of suspicion that follows black people around. He said:

"There are very few African American men in this country who haven't had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store. That includes me. There are very few African American men who haven't had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. And don't get me started about reality shows."

I made that last one up. So I think he's just asking -- and we have two conservatives -- conservatives, especially, to say,'we admit there is a problem.' Can we get that?

FMR. REP. CONNIE MACK (R-FL): I thought the president today -- I know there is going to be a lot of debate about should he have or shouldn't he have, but in my opinion, he's the first black president of the United States of America.

MAHER: What?!

MACK: Yes.

MAHER: We always make news on this show.

MACK: I think it would've of been strange if he hadn't. I think it would've been -- I think people would have asked more questions of why hasn't he made the statement. So, I'm not going to be one of those that says he shouldn't have made the statements today, that he shouldn't have gone to -- make the press conference.

MAHER: But lots of conservatives said it was race-baiting and it seems to be their position that unless you are marching down the street with a white hood on and burning a cross on somebodies lawn, racism is over. And I think what the president is saying is, no, open your eyes white America, it is so not over.

And I just think that they want that recognition. I mean, I've said this before: I would be a very bad black person because I would not have taken it as well as they have. I really wouldn't. I'd be a lot more pissed off. I mean, I'm really amazed that the parents, Trayvon Martin's parents. Wow.(HBO's Real Time, July 19, 2013)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

Here you go Calvin. Like I have said, you get more truth from late night comedy than fauxbox pundits put out. Bravo to the former Senator from Florida for his sensible comments. Rare in that party. These comments say what most Americans believe. Let the minority two parties stir it up as race baiting. They are the ones trying to start a race war which won't happen. People are smarter than that and it looks like all those rallies for Trayvon in 100 cities were peaceful. Imagine that prediction by frightwingers not coming true. No violence. Loser lemmings are fauxboxed brainwashed.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Edward Snowden TRAITOR AT LARGE

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I've been listening to the radio since i was a kid...when i catch up to John (records) Landecker....i'm going to...shake that dudes hand!
Turned me on to some good jams man. Late night WLW Chicago..far out!
PEACE
tofy
Can't 'go wrong' on THIS commonality of childhood ... We're 'showing' our age ...
:)

John (records) Landecker ...
``````````
Records Truly Is My Middle Name ...

Happily for all of us, Landecker is alive and well at 65, and still on the radio today — hosting evenings at WLS-FM (94.7), occupying the same air shift and uttering the same call letters he did when he first took Chicago by storm in 1972.

The story begins with his arrival in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where his parents prophetically chose his mother’s maiden name — Records — as his middle name.“They had no way of knowing that their son would become a radio disc jockey, or that this name they had chosen would become my unlikely calling card,” he writes. But if that didn’t foretell his destiny, by the time young John set up a pretend radio station in his bedroom closet, this precocious baby boomer’s future was set...

http://www.timeoutchicago.com/arts-culture/ch...

WLS * Wolfman Jack - too
broadcasting live on WLS-AM in March of 1976 *

http://chicagoradioandmedia.com/multimedia/vi...

http://www.wlshistory.com/whatsnew/

I spoke of *WLS* on this board, waaaaaayyyyyyy back!
If anyone has a memory :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Obama Alias “Barry Soetoro” Registered To Vote At White House Address
Barry Soetoro” is a registered voter in the District of Columbia with a White House address according to the D.C. Board of Elections.
July 20, 2013 by Breaking News 10 Comments
According to a search at the D.C. Board of elections using the search terms Barry Soetoro, President Obama’s date of birth and the zip code of 20500, a registered voter of that name is registered to vote at the White House for D.C. elections. Barry Soetoro is a name that President Obama has used in the past.
Did President Obama submit this registration, or is it a fraud? Who knows? Obtaining the actual registration forms (or on-line) submitted to the D.C. election’s board might answer the question. In my view, it is worse if it is a fraud because it illustrates the ease at which one can trick the system. Or perhaps, President Obama wants out of crime-infested Chicago after his term is up and registered using his old name. I’ll go with option 1, the fraud.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-alias-...
Great find Jay :)
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Great find Jay :)
You frigging Lunatics are hilarious.

Go on nuts!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you sit down.
I don't know much about Tesla like OZ does, but I have to agree with you on your thinking in your second paragraph.
OZ is well studied on Tesla, and people should listen to her comments.
The bitchfest that happens here is when people like that woman insult and degrade people she doesn't even know. I am not Ari, he is not me. We have never met, period! As for her condemning gay people and laughing at them, that's her problem. The last thing I am is gay, but I have always said, to each his own. I do not interfere in their lifestyle and could not care less what people do as long as they don't step into my turf and try to run my life. I have kids, a teen, and one brand new little grand-daughter. Gay people are who they are, but they are not me. So, this loose-tongued woman is getting what she deserves far as I'm concerned.
Appreciate your respectful words to OZ too.
Agree about Z!

Also ...
---As for her condemning gay people and laughing at them, that's her problem. The last thing I am is gay, but I have always said, to each his own. I do not interfere in their lifestyle and could not care less what people do as long as they don't step into my turf and try to run my life.---
``````````

I don't 'hate' the person!
I "hate" the abomination ...
-n-
try to 'teach' the Christian words on it.
It definitely DOES NOT need to be in the forefront of Our Country and it's legislation. BUT there 'is' a certain mindset that goes along with that lifestyle, from some.

Same as any other mindset. You HAVE to be broad-open minded to see the WHOLE make up of the human race, for US all to get along.

Empathy[heart-conscience] GOES a loooooong way ...
imo

``````````
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It is really too bad someone didn't "Trayvon" Obama's ass 35 years ago, as we have seen he hasn't changed his gangsta mentality!!!
Hi JD :)
Ben

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying there's not many true Americans left and AL is one of them. I agree!
Looks like ole mis judgment stuck both ignorant feet in his big mouth that time. Didn't realize what he was saying. Shows how stupid he is.lolololololololo
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

TheyRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
"And an email thread from May 29 — after the three managers were fired — featured Strategy Group’s former voter-contact consultant P.J. Wenzel making reference to Elsass sending “female pleasure machines” to Bachmann. The emails don’t elaborate on the incident, but one person familiar with the story told BuzzFeed that Elsass had intended to give Bachmann a vibrating head massager to help alleviate her migraines, and that the employee he sent to buy the gift accidentally purchased something that more closely resembled a sex toy — and sent it to her office."
hahaha, PRICELESS!!!
DITCH MITCH
Key word here. ACCIDENTALLY!!!!!!! I would have a good laugh about if I were her.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Well, it looks like the democrats have found a way to transmit STDs over the internet!!!
LOL!! Looks like they are all from California too.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
while you fondle the horse's low hanging fruit? Hey, whatever.
Still living in the sewer, I see.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Is This the Face of 'Privilege'?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

The presumption of "Innocent" is not a privilege, it's a cornerstone of American freedom, and a basic Civil Right!
God Dam Eric Holder! not America.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Looks like they are all from California too.
Where the Serb is from? hahaha Started out with same location as hers LA, but then bounced all over the state like you socks do best. Won't outFOX the NSA though. hahaha

Are you having an identity crisis today Sybil? Not sure who you want to be BEN/SYL, male/female. You clowns need to watch your sock changes to make sure you have the correct one depending on what topix thread you losers are trolling. Nice try though. Hey get some tips from Ari/Jay, he messed up last night. hahaha You circus clowns are so funny and thin skinned, can dish the crap out but can't take it. I bet Ari/Jay is still drying his eyes.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA did it...hahahaha

CIA and FBI Spied on Americans and Immigrant Refugees as Early as the Late 50s

Since the early days of the Cold War, the FBI and CIA have bent the law to spy on American citizens, starting with Eastern European refugees who had sought sanctuary in this country, writes Richard Rashke.

The National Security Agency (NSA) isn’t the only intelligence group that has collected data on Americans and hidden the truth from the public. The FBI and CIA engaged in the same strategy following World War II. In each instance, the government bent the law or secretly enacted dubious legislation to make the snooping appear legal.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...

DITCH MITCH
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Just you stupid white pos you tard.
I bet you are playing with your self when you write these posts.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

McCain calls for review of 'stand your ground' laws

(CNN)- Sen. John McCain, who lost in 2008 to the first African-American elected to the White House, said President Barack Obama's speech about race relations was "very impressive" and agreed that "stand your ground" laws should be re-examined, including those in his own state of Arizona.

"The 'stand your ground' law may be something that may needs to be reviewed by the Florida legislature or any other legislature that has passed such legislation," McCain said on CNN's "State of the Union."

Arizona is one of 30 states that have such laws, which give individuals certain legal rights in cases of self-defense. The law in Florida has come under scrutiny recently during the trial of George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed teenager Trayvon Martin last year during a confrontation.

Asked if he thinks Arizona should review the law, McCain said: "Yes, I do."

"And I'm confident that the members of the Arizona legislature will, because it is very controversial legislation," he told CNN chief political correspondent Candy Crowley.

McCain said he didn't agree with fellow Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, who argued Friday the Obama administration is calling for a review of "stand your ground" laws as a way to further its agenda against Second Amendment rights.
"Isn't it time for America to come together?"

McCain asked. "I'd rather have a message of coming together and discussing these issues rather than condemning.

"I respect (Cruz's) view, but I don't frankly see the connection," he added.

Protesters stand up to 'stand your ground,' but laws likely here to stay

McCain said that while American society has made progress on racial issues, the recent tensions over the Trayvon Martin case have "highlighted the differences that remain."

"What I got out of the president's statement, which I thought was very impressive, is that we need to have more conversation in America," he said. "I need to talk to more of my Hispanic organizations in my state. I need to talk to more African-American organizations."

The longtime senator pointed to the economic disparities between African-Americans and other demographic groups, citing the city of Detroit, which he called a "wasteland," as an example.

"What's the majority of the population in the city of Detroit? Who suffers the most? Obviously we know the answer," he said of the city that filed for bankruptcy last week.

The main point that can be drawn from the president's speech on Friday, McCain said, was that "we've still got a long way to go."

"And I think the president very appropriately highlighted a lot of that...as only the president of the United States can," he said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/...

Gotta love McCain. If he hadn't tagged that soccer mom without a brain to run with him, he could be President right now. Hell, I might have voted for him myself. He tries to reach out to the other side and make some progress, too bad the teabaggers are killing the Grand OLD Party of No and crisscrossing the country campaigning instead of governing. Love watching them eat their own.

RIP GOP

GRIMES 2014

DITCH McCONnell
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

TheyRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF and his circus clowns are proxy spinning lemming trolls. A few trying to appear as many while they attack the ones that irritate them the most speaking the truth. They do it all the time and most recognize who is behind the deception. It's what repukes do best. DECEIVE and CON. They can barely speak English, let alone French. lol
DITCH MITCH
Oh... you is so smart ,you is.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hi AL!!!! Looks like y'all need to be gathering-up some marine supplies!

10-4
:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Growing numbers of citizens ready to fight gov't tyranny

Critics of the current administration have noted numerous instances wherein the Obama administration has openly and blatantly violated the Fourth Amendment, the Fifth Amendment, the Sixth Amendment, the 10th Amendment, and the 14th Amendment, among others.

These violations are in addition to the Holder Justice Department's callous disregard for the law, refusing to prosecute clear criminal activity on the part of IRS, DHS, NSA, and DOJ employees, or Black Panther violations of voting rights in Philadelphia. Yet Holder goes out of his way to attack a verdict rendered by a legal jury in the George Zimmerman trial, to the point of hinting that he may engage in double jeopardy in order to impose his own judgment in the case.

http://www.examiner.com/article/growing-numbe...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

TheyRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you there Calvin. He has more socks than A Lunatic, ARI/JAY and the chemtrail zombie. Funny as hell though. Crying loser lemmings. lol
DITCH MITCH
that the Zimmerman verdict was a win for conservatism shows you how deep they go

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info