'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190022 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#111748 Jul 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a Goddam liar!
imo
the boi 'blasphemer'...
IS the -l-i-a-r-...

Hello, My Name Is ...[LIES]... said the boi]

Proverbs 25:26 we read that "A righteous man who falters before the wicked is like a murky spring and a polluted well." Certainly we would be faltering before the wicked if we chose to be unarmed and unable to resist an assailant who might be threatening our life.

Martin THREATENED to KILL George Zimmerman!
Mr. Zimmerman IS a 'vessel of God'...

tm was not.
----------

ACCEPT
the way God made you.

Be EMPTIED of self
to make room for God.

Allow God to CLEANSE you
even if the process is painful.

Be FILLED and constantly refilled
with the Living Water of the Holy Spirit.

POUR OUT your life
in ministry as God directs.

John 15:5 (Experience the Joy of Being a Vessel)
I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

BIBLICAL LAW AND SELF-DEFENSE
Written By
WILLIAM O. EINWECHTER

If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. If the sun be risen upon him, there shall be blood shed for him....(Ex. 22:2-3)

At the heart of the debate over gun control is the issue of self-defense. Citizens may desire gun ownership for hunting and recreation, but the primary reason for owning a gun is self-defense against criminals and a tyrannical government.

Therefore, any biblical text that deals with the right of self-defense is central to determining the right of gun ownership under God’s law. Perhaps the most crucial text to address the right of self-defense is Exodus 22:2-3.

http://darashpress.com/articles/biblical-law-...

Conclusion
The wisdom of the framers of the Constitution is consistent with the lessons of the Bible. Instruments of defense should be dispersed throughout the nation, not concentrated in the hands of the central government. In a Godly country, righteousness governs each man through the Holy Spirit working within. The government has no cause to want a monopoly of force; the government that desires such a monopoly is a threat to the lives, liberty and property of its citizens. The assumption that only danger can result from people carrying guns is used to justify government monopoly of force. The notion that the people cannot be trusted to keep and bear their own arms informs us that ours, like the time of Solomon, may be one of great riches but is also a time of peril for free people. If Christ is not our King, we shall have a dictator to rule over us, just as Samuel warned.

http://www.lawandliberty.org/defense.htm

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#111749 Jul 21, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Fuch Face, was there 6 Weiners in that POST, bet you got-off on that, eh!!!
well, it was pretty funny

“I Walk On Water”

#111750 Jul 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks C, for putting things back into perspective.
Did you see Aris gay bodybuilding photo from last night?
Hi Love...no, I missed it, was it Ari, from his stint as Mr Universe?

“I Walk On Water”

#111751 Jul 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking about your mama again...!!
You have serious problem...!!
Get help...!!
it's chemtrails,
at least MY mama never sucked a Croat cock, like yours did
that's it isn't it...you're half Croatian

Since: Dec 11

#111753 Jul 21, 2013
Please allow me to put things back into "perspective"...-D-e -m-o-c-r-a-t-s- are becoming obsolete for reintroducing racism, trying to make a political game of hatred!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#111755 Jul 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't take credit for that post, CC did it. Can't you read?
All administrations have failures within them. Looks like Bush has more, so don't act like President Obama's administration brought it to the White House. It was already there and continued by the teabagging Congress. I don't see our President getting blamed for anything as bad a the BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFIELD/HALLIBUR TON administration. So what's your point Brad?
WOMAN POWER!!!
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
My point is the same.
Blaming bad behavior on past bad behavior is hypocritical.

Wheres all that change?
It sure ain't in my pocket anymore.

“I Walk On Water”

#111756 Jul 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Please allow me to put things back into "perspective"...-D-e -m-o-c-r-a-t-s- are becoming obsolete for reintroducing racism, trying to make a political game of hatred!
lol, wake up ari, you're snoring, too
OZombies

United States

#111757 Jul 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
it's chemtrails,
at least MY mama never sucked a Croat cock, like yours did
that's it isn't it...you're half Croatian
You're bully, you're nasty, you're very mean, disrespectful young man, if anyone can call you that. You talk to people here with that mouth of yours, some are old enough to be your parents or maybe grandparents. So, what do you want, people to be nice to you? Nothing you could tell me it's going to surprise me, but don't cry when people tell you off ...boo hoo hoo...maybe your parents would take your crap but not people here....I don't know what you mama sucked, but NO, I'M NOT HALF CROATIAN. My people didn't collaborate with nazi, Croats did. My people didn't slit innocent people's throats, Croats did. You said before "you're not trying to hurt my feelings, you want to piss me off" by calling me "secret Croat or
half Croat"...do what you want, don't really care...!
Cry baby...don't run next time to Ari when others tell you off...you're really asking for it...!! Sure you don't like when others say something nasty about your family, you get very angry. Everyone else have feelings, not just you. Man up ...!"
Jay

Paris, TN

#111758 Jul 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww isn't that sweet looking out for the chemtrail zombie. Like we give a shit about her Tesla lessons. How's it feel loser clown? It's all good and funny when you repukes degrade us, but you can't take it? You are as ignorant and thin skinned as I thought you were. Why don't you go have a nice cry. I said "I wasn't hating", whatever "floats his boat", and no where making fun of gays, you and Ari yes. But not for being gay, I don't care.
Ari is back on with his blank avatar again and should of re-thought his choice. You two are usually here back to back with similar insults and obviously troll the paris tn area. Your whole crew you suck up to has so many socks it's hard to keep up. And which woman you talking about getting what they deserve..me or ILIH and what would that be? You threatening? You are a real wuss. Dishing out the trash but can't take it. Go to church and pray for us then, you are so Christian like yourself. Remember it is the REPUKES that hate gays, not the Dems. And who is protesting too much? And who cares about your family tree, what the hell does that mean. If you have gay family members that is okay, the DEMS
will give them rights and treat them like fellow humans. Can't say the same for your two parties.
DITCH MITCH

There you go again with you vivid imagination. You were making fun of gays, assuming something that is a lie about Ari and me being the same person, and gay, which is so far from reality it's not even funny. You imagine Ari is gay and you link him to me like we are one and the same, total lie on your part! I don't care what avatar Ari or anyone else uses here. It's all fake stuff.

And which woman was I talking about? Stop trying to drag ILIH into this. She has nothing to do with this conversation, you are trying to instill your hatred in this discussion by trying to get her involved. She is not. You are the hateful one I was referring to. Your mouth leaves a lot to be desired. You can't discuss any subject without showing just exactly who and what you are.....vile, hateful, incendiary and insulating!

Tesla was being discussed by Crow and OZ, stay out of it if you don't know what they're talking about. Insinuation is the name of your vile game. Go suck a lemon! It matches your personality!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#111759 Jul 21, 2013
The security managers should be made liable, let that responsibility, Trickle Up.
Your mobile phone may be vulnerable!
SIM card hack takes less than 1 minute, PayPal and MasterCards can be accessed!
http://rt.com/news/sim-mobile-nohl-hacking-38...
The NSA should not have the option of taking the 5th and taking the cash.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#111760 Jul 21, 2013
Risk Managers should lose their assets, Politicians should go to JAIL.
Hello DETROIT.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111762 Jul 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Love...no, I missed it, was it Ari, from his stint as Mr Universe?
Hey.. No it's from Playgirl. Senior Edition!

One Red Shoe
Ashburn, VA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#11151620 hrs ago

Judged:Funny2Brilliant2Agree2
I just found your avatar pic on google. The name of the site is...Of Huge Gay Bodybuilders The Ultimate. I'm not going to post the link cause it shows the same pic completly nude. LOL Perv

One Red Shoe
Ashburn, VA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#11151720 hrs ago

Judged:Funny3Brilliant3Agree3
heres a less obscene version of your avatar. It reads: older bodybuilder moustache gay bb M4M seeking friends.

You're a big gay wrestler? WOW LOL

http://g.globalfight.com/index.php ...

Since: Dec 11

#111763 Jul 21, 2013
Ha Ha Ha Ha!
No such luck Uncle Tabitha and company!

That's your territory and you can keep it!

Look how fast the fools follow one post by a person with one foot up their drug smuggling trunk!

American Lady

Danville, KY

#111765 Jul 21, 2013
A VERY Sharp AND intelligent person said this:

OUR Pres had three options, three things he could have come out and 'identified' with:

1) being black,

2) being white (or right, lol),

or

3) the Rule of Law, which IS color blind.

as an attorney, he should have sided with the Law and the facts of the case, etc..
as a Law Professor, he should have sided with the Law, etc...

As an elected representative of over 300 million DIVERSE citizens, and having taken an Oath to the Rule of Law, the Constitution, he should have sided with #3.

I see NO reason, other then his being part of the 1% and the powerful elite, why he would pick #2.

and, now that he has picked option #1,
IMO,

he can no longer claim to be the President of ALL of the United States or a Protector of the Constitution.

a true UNITER would have picked #3...

hell, even a TRUE politician would have picked #3!
but, some of us already KNEW that about THIS failed president...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111766 Jul 21, 2013
Another VERY sharp AND intelligent person wrote this:
``````````

I wonder if Obama would allow his daughters to date someone like Trayvon or if Trayvon had lived---date him.

Someone should ask him in front of a camera and watch as he...er, um, uh, duh, er again......
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111767 Jul 21, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is the same.
Blaming bad behavior on past bad behavior is hypocritical.
Wheres all that change?
It sure ain't in my pocket anymore.
Yeah, and repukes are as hypocritical as they come. Where's all that change...ask your teabagging Grand OLD Party of NO where the change is. They have done everything to see you don't have any change in your pocket unless you are the 1%/BIG CORPS. Bet none of you repukes sent your STIMULUS checks back did you. That was a nice little chunk of change. Of course there are all those changes he made with no help from repukes like treating people like humans whether they were gay, black, Hispanic, women etc....something most of you can't comprehend. That is why the your two parties are the minority. Sorry you people haven't figured it out.

RIP GOP

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111768 Jul 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with you vivid imagination. You were making fun of gays, assuming something that is a lie about Ari and me being the same person, and gay, which is so far from reality it's not even funny. You imagine Ari is gay and you link him to me like we are one and the same, total lie on your part! I don't care what avatar Ari or anyone else uses here. It's all fake stuff.
And which woman was I talking about? Stop trying to drag ILIH into this. She has nothing to do with this conversation, you are trying to instill your hatred in this discussion by trying to get her involved. She is not. You are the hateful one I was referring to. Your mouth leaves a lot to be desired. You can't discuss any subject without showing just exactly who and what you are.....vile, hateful, incendiary and insulating!
Tesla was being discussed by Crow and OZ, stay out of it if you don't know what they're talking about. Insinuation is the name of your vile game. Go suck a lemon! It matches your personality!!
I was making fun of you and Ari, not gays in general. You are hallucinating. I said earlier in a post that it was not ILIH, but One Red Shoe who outted Ari. Why don't you shut the hell up if you don't know what you are talking about. Go back and look dumbass.

You don't need to be worry about anyone's mouth but your own buster. You racist bigots bring out the vile in me. Suck it up if can't take it or quit responding to my posts.

BTW know it all and chemtrail lover, the zombie and I were discussing HAARP after she engaged me in telling me that they were real. I told her I knew all about HAARP and Telsa and didn't need a lesson. I probably know more about it than any of you. I did a paper on it with lots of research and credible sites, not the Jesse Ventura or Alex Jones conspiracy sites. So you can go back and look it up, I am not. I know what was said and so does Chemtrail Zombie. I could careless what you think while ASSuming so much.

BTW, you and Ari are always back to back on here, same sick logic, same Paris, Tn location although he removed it from his profile. We know you circus clowns go in and out of your registered posts to your unregistered names with just a different name, sometime talk to yourselves like BEN/Sybil did earlier. The original wtf, Uncle Tab, whitehair, and I have been since the arguing over Conway and GRANDrand. I pay attention. I know how you socks work. Sure looked suspicious Ari profile dropped all those cities in his profile huh? Keep trying though. You might get as good as wtf or syl. Either way, I could careless. Some of us are on to you. Now go to suck a rotten egg. I will take lemons over what you suck any day.

DITCH MITCH
Brad

Manchester, CT

#111769 Jul 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and repukes are as hypocritical as they come. Where's all that change...ask your teabagging Grand OLD Party of NO where the change is. They have done everything to see you don't have any change in your pocket unless you are the 1%/BIG CORPS. Bet none of you repukes sent your STIMULUS checks back did you. That was a nice little chunk of change. Of course there are all those changes he made with no help from repukes like treating people like humans whether they were gay, black, Hispanic, women etc....something most of you can't comprehend. That is why the your two parties are the minority. Sorry you people haven't figured it out.
RIP GOP
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
LOL

Another rant BLAMING your own failures on past failures.

Hope and change,indeed?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111770 Jul 21, 2013
That's a good one, you repukes didn't need for it to be re-introduced. YOU have always had it tucked in the closet. At least some of your have. Your teabaggers showed the world what a racist bunch you were the minute Obama told us he was running for PRESIDENT. They carried the most vile and racist signs I had ever seen. It's all on the web. I am sure many of your have your own personal videos, so proud no doubt. Hate to bust your bubble there but the political game of hatred started with your two parties in 2007 with the beck/rush/quitter palin stamp. Suck on that ari, that is the TRUTH. Never has there been such hate displayed for the World since the race hate MLK marched for. Spin it anyway you want. You are as full of shit as your enema buddy.

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111771 Jul 21, 2013
Even his own party has no faith in him and already jocking for his position. Teabaggers and Grand OLD Party of NO/maybe Yes eating their own. Gotta love McCain. hahaha At least there is activity in some of their brains for the good of America.

The Party Of No Flirts With Yes As Mitch McConnell's Grip On The GOP Slips

This has been a really important week in the United States Senate, as important a week as we’ve seen there in a long, long time. No, not because Harry Reid out-pokered Mitch McConnell on the filibuster fight.

No, not because President Obama finally got some long-scuttled nominees approved on bipartisan votes. No, not because John McCain decided to become, for a while at least, the mavericky McCain of the 1990s and early 2000s. And no, not even because of the bipartisan (did I really use that word twice, to describe the Senate?) deal to keep student-loan rates low, on which they’ll vote next week. Rather, it was a really important week because of the upshot of all those things, or the reason they all happened: this is the week that Mitch McConnell lost his iron grip on the Senate Republican caucus.

That McConnell has had that grip is beyond question, I trust you’d agree. When people like Olympia Snowe (now retired) and Lisa Murkowski (effectively thrown out of the party by Alaska’s voters) vote no on virtually everything, as they did for the duration of Obama’s term, when major items on the president’s agenda (jobs bill, infrastructure banks, etc.) can’t even get a hearing, let alone a vote ... well, it’s not entirely provable, but Senate watchers all know there is only one reason for that: the opposition party’s leadership is basically telling senators,“You vote for X, and I can’t protect you if someone decides to primary you.” That’s a McConnell deal straight up and down.

There were a few, very few, exceptions on high-profile votes. Four Republicans actually voted for the Dodd-Frank bill. There was the fiscal-cliff vote, when, in the late innings, even Fox News hosts were warning Republicans about the polls showing clearly that Republicans would shoulder the bulk of the blame if the government went over the cliff. Even McConnell voted for that one.

But fundamentally, it’s been no, no, no, no, and no. And it’s been because of McConnell and his infamous pledge to make Obama a one-term president.

And suddenly, this week, that changed. How?

In the first case, it was the filibuster showdown that Reid forced. I hope it sunk in on all the Democrats what power they gained from having 51 votes to change those rules, and from the fact that McConnell and all the Republicans knew they had the votes. Just look at what’s happened since.

The first vote was a cloture vote (60 yeas needed) to make Richard Cordray the official head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, an agency the Republicans detest. He passed cloture 71–29, with 16 Republicans voting yea. Trust me: a GOP caucus over which McConnell retained full control would have given Cordray exactly the number of votes needed, five, to clear the cloture hurdle. But 16 of them voted to pass him through (McConnell, of course, not among them).

continued:

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
suboxone clinic 24 min reporting to Fran... 1
sugars daddies 50 min larry 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yes and Amen 142,362
Drug Dealers 1 hr Number two 2
Timmy Earles and Eric Canady 2 hr April 5
Knox County sheriff 3 hr turk 19
Local Resident Larry Hammons Featured in Docume... 3 hr Cindy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages