'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Crow

Louisville, KY

#111569 Jul 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://aircrap.org/television- weatherman-scott-stevens-chemt rails-haarp-weather-manipulati on-technology/336339/
TELEVISION WATERMAN SCOTT STEVENS AND CHEMTRAILS, HAARP, AND WEATHER MANIPULATION TECHNOLOGY
Television weatherman Scott Stevens shared his view that HAARP or a similar technology has been used to manipulate the weather by altering atmospheric waives,
that this has been going for decades.
The technology, Stevens suggested, was probably based on the ideas of Tesla, but ultimately it has been adopted to create floods, heat waives, and other weather disturbances for military or profit purposes.
(Read more)
Good thing you're sitting down, O, because I'm about to agree with you. First, " aircrap.org " cracks me up, so thanks for the smile. I've been hip to Tesla for years, and the ramifications of his work falling into "the wrong hands" scare me spitless. The thing is, I think that may have already happened. When I say "wrong hands" I don't mean any particular presidential administration, either. This goes way beyond Republican/Democrat, this involves people with more money than any of us will ever see playing with the earth like a dollhouse.

It has occurred to me more than once, and more often here lately, that the kind of fierce disagreements that happen here are exactly what distract us from what's really happening. When we're arguing with each other about which party has more power, we're not looking for the root of the real power brokers.

Ok. Somebody mark this date, because this is probably the only time O and I are ever going to agree, lol. We now resume our regularly scheduled bitchfest.
OZombies

United States

#111570 Jul 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That woman needs to limit her exposure, period!!!
She is one creepy, batshit, crazy witch.
She needs to stay inside and out of public places so she don't scare the little kids!!!
Enough of this blabbering loon.
See ya later OZ.
He/she/it... is one crazy, out of control, as you say
'blabbering loon', big mouth, out of control nut...!!
OZombies

United States

#111571 Jul 20, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing you're sitting down, O, because I'm about to agree with you. First, " aircrap.org " cracks me up, so thanks for the smile. I've been hip to Tesla for years, and the ramifications of his work falling into "the wrong hands" scare me spitless. The thing is, I think that may have already happened. When I say "wrong hands" I don't mean any particular presidential administration, either. This goes way beyond Republican/Democrat, this involves people with more money than any of us will ever see playing with the earth like a dollhouse.
It has occurred to me more than once, and more often here lately, that the kind of fierce disagreements that happen here are exactly what distract us from what's really happening. When we're arguing with each other about which party has more power, we're not looking for the root of the real power Somebody mark this date, because this is probably the only time O and I are ever going to agree, lol. We now resume our regularly scheduled bitchfest.
You made me laugh. Yes you are right. Tesla experiments have been going for a long time. While he was out of his hotel room, CIA use to go and copy his papers. Btw, Tesla never left papers complete. About Tesla there is no Republican or Democrat. When he died, US government realized if they financed Tesla, they would have so much today and America would be untouchable. Today, they couldn't finish his inventions. Edison regretted for not working closer with Tesla. I have his book,
"The Life and Times of NIKOLA TESLA
Biography of a Genius" by Mark J. Seifer
About 500 pages

I have his book in Serbian, proud to be from a same country. Tesla belongs to the world.
Every MRI around the world is converted in Tesla units. He had about 700 inventions. Our people and Tesla Society in New York ---working with U.N. to have July 10th. his birthday as international day of science. That would be nice.
OZombies

United States

#111572 Jul 20, 2013
http://www.teslasociety.com/columbia_expo2.ht...

WORLD COLUMBIAN EXPOSITION IN CHICAGO 1893 OPENING CEREMONY

THE COLUMBIAN EXPOSITION WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST EVENTS IN AMERICAN HISTORY

Tesla beat Edison in his own game...

CROW this is for you.
Crow

Louisville, KY

#111573 Jul 20, 2013
Cool. I hope you succeed. I'll look for that book, and maybe someday we can put our polar opposite politics aside and discuss it :) G'nite.
OZombies

United States

#111574 Jul 20, 2013
Tesla, invented Remote Control...!!
Tesla, not Marconi invented Radio...!!
Tesla's, not Edison's light bulb we use today...!!
OZombies

United States

#111575 Jul 20, 2013
Crow wrote:
Cool. I hope you succeed. I'll look for that book, and maybe someday we can put our polar opposite politics aside and discuss it :) G'nite.
And you two Crow...there is 144 books in U.S.
about Tesla ...!!
Good Night...!!
:-)
Jay

Paris, TN

#111576 Jul 20, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>

It has occurred to me more than once, and more often here lately, that the kind of fierce disagreements that happen here are exactly what distract us from what's really happening. When we're arguing with each other about which party has more power, we're not looking for the root of the real power brokers.
Ok. Somebody mark this date, because this is probably the only time O and I are ever going to agree, lol. We now resume our regularly scheduled bitchfest.
Now you sit down.

I don't know much about Tesla like OZ does, but I have to agree with you on your thinking in your second paragraph.

OZ is well studied on Tesla, and people should listen to her comments.

The bitchfest that happens here is when people like that woman insult and degrade people she doesn't even know. I am not Ari, he is not me. We have never met, period! As for her condemning gay people and laughing at them, that's her problem. The last thing I am is gay, but I have always said, to each his own. I do not interfere in their lifestyle and could not care less what people do as long as they don't step into my turf and try to run my life. I have kids, a teen, and one brand new little grand-daughter. Gay people are who they are, but they are not me. So, this loose-tongued woman is getting what she deserves far as I'm concerned.

Appreciate your respectful words to OZ too.

Since: Dec 11

#111578 Jul 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Ari,
If you go fishing use the right kinda bait!
And take the right equipment.....lol
PEACE
tofy
I DID bro!
Look at the hypocrite I caught!

I think that should be mounted with an open mouth!

More of this soon.

:)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111581 Jul 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The bitchfest that happens here is when people like that woman insult and degrade people she doesn't even know. I am not Ari, he is not me. We have never met, period! As for her condemning gay people and laughing at them, that's her problem. The last thing I am is gay, but I have always said, to each his own. I do not interfere in their lifestyle and could not care less what people do as long as they don't step into my turf and try to run my life. I have kids, a teen, and one brand new little grand-daughter. Gay people are who they are, but they are not me. So, this loose-tongued woman is getting what she deserves far as I'm concerned.
Aww isn't that sweet looking out for the chemtrail zombie. Like we give a shit about her Tesla lessons. How's it feel loser clown? It's all good and funny when you repukes degrade us, but you can't take it? You are as ignorant and thin skinned as I thought you were. Why don't you go have a nice cry. I said "I wasn't hating", whatever "floats his boat", and no where making fun of gays, you and Ari yes. But not for being gay, I don't care.

Ari is back on with his blank avatar again and should of re-thought his choice. You two are usually here back to back with similar insults and obviously troll the paris tn area. Your whole crew you suck up to has so many socks it's hard to keep up. And which woman you talking about getting what they deserve..me or ILIH and what would that be? You threatening? You are a real wuss. Dishing out the trash but can't take it. Go to church and pray for us then, you are so Christian like yourself. Remember it is the REPUKES that hate gays, not the Dems. And who is protesting too much? And who cares about your family tree, what the hell does that mean. If you have gay family members that is okay, the DEMS
will give them rights and treat them like fellow humans. Can't say the same for your two parties.

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

#111582 Jul 21, 2013
Beware of fake WiFi !
Parking lots, Office lobbies, hotels, etc.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2547038401001...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111583 Jul 21, 2013
What a IRS Scandal? haha

IRS inspector general Russell George was a Democrat

Treasury inspector general J. Russell George, whose audit served as the foundation of the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting controversy, suggested during a congressional hearing on Thursday that he identified as a Democrat before becoming a Republican.

The IRS watchdog, a former staffer for Sen. Bob Dole who was appointed to his current position by President George W. Bush, told the House Oversight committee that he was a page for the 1980 Democratic National Convention and that he was a founder of the Howard University College Democrats during his time at the school.“I saw the light and joined Bob Dole’s staff during college,” George said.

David Hayes, one of George’s classmates at Howard University who now clerks for a federal judge in Buffalo, confirmed in an interview with the Washington Post that George helped found the Democratic club.

The inspector general’s comments on Thursday came in response to suggestions that his audit may have been less than impartial. Democrats in recent weeks have questioned the credibility of his report, saying it focused too heavily on the IRS’s treatment of conservative groups while ignoring details about how the agency dealt with progressive organizations.

George defended his audit on Thursday, saying there was no political consideration during the process.“I think anyone who has worked with me on either side of the political spectrum will agree that I call it as I see it,” he told the committee.
House Democrats have released a list of the agency’s screening criteria and slides from a 2010 IRS “Screening Workshop,” both of which instructed agents to be on the lookout for “progressive” groups.

On Thursday, George testified that the IRS did not provide his office with those documents before he issued his report in May.“I am disturbed that these documents were not provided to our auditors at the outset, and we are currently reviewing this issue,” he said.

George’s audit found that the IRS had inappropriately targeted groups for additional scrutiny by focusing on political ideology instead of using politically neutral criteria.
Days before the inspector general’s findings were issued publicly, IRS official Lois Lerner acknowledged the agency’s mistakes and apologized for them.

“They used names like ‘tea party’ or ‘patriots,’ and they selected cases simply because the applications had those names in the title,” Lerner said during an American Bar Association conference.“That was wrong, that was absolutely incorrect, insensitive and inappropriate.”
Lerner’s comments fueled notions that the IRS’s actions applied only to conservative groups.

Republicans seized on that narrative as it quickly gained traction, suggesting that the agency had systematically hindered President Obama’s opponents during the 2010 and 2012 election cycles, possibly at the behest of high-ranking administration officials.

There is no evidence to date that the White House influenced the IRS’s actions. IRS employees who testified Thursday said they knew of no indication that the efforts were politically motivated.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-e...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111584 Jul 21, 2013
Is that chemtrail zombie promoting her dating site again. hahaha Maybe the Queen loon found her a date for Saturday night....nah, I am sticking with drunken/drug stupor for last night's no show. Must be a first for topix. lol

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111587 Jul 21, 2013
Sean Hannity Asks If Obama Is Like Trayvon Martin Because 'He Smoked Pot' And 'Did A Little Blow'(AUDIO)

Sean Hannity reacted to President Obama comparing himself to Trayvon Martin in typical fashion on Friday.

"Now the president's saying Trayvon could've been me 35 years ago," Hannity said on his radio show. "This is a particularly helpful comment. Is that the president admitting that I guess because what, he was part of the Choom Gang and he smoked pot and he did a little blow — I'm not sure how to interpret because we know that Trayvon had been smoking pot that night."

Obama made an unexpected appearance at Friday's White House press briefing, where he spoke about the George Zimmerman verdict and how the country continues to struggle with racial bias.

"When Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is, Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago," Obama said.

Some conservatives slammed Obama over the speech, accusing him of putting on a show for political gain and trying to worsen racial tensions.
"President Obama is now our Race-Baiter in Chief," Fox News contributor Todd Starnes wrote on Facebook. "His remarks today on the Trayvon Martin tragedy are beyond reprehensible."

There were other conservatives, as Daily Intelligencer pointed out, who reacted differently. Fox News' Chris Wallace, for example, said he didn't "see how you can read this as in any way stoking racial tensions."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/19/sean...

What an idiot rush/beck wannabe. He probably smoked and snorted with the rest of them himself in his college days. You certainly can see where the circus socks get their lingo and slogans. Faux box pundits haha

Countrygirl, check out the wonderful 52 pics of our PRESIDENT and his family. I bet the repukes think they chopped all those early years pictures of him in those photos. Dumbass lemming tools.

GOP RIP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111591 Jul 21, 2013
Bill Maher On Racism: "Open Your Eyes White America, It Is So Not Over"

BILL MAHER: I think what he was trying to teach -- a teachable moment for the American public -- was that the frustration in the black community here is not just about the verdict, it's about this culture of suspicion that follows black people around. He said:

"There are very few African American men in this country who haven't had the experience of being followed when they were shopping in a department store. That includes me. There are very few African American men who haven't had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. And don't get me started about reality shows."

I made that last one up. So I think he's just asking -- and we have two conservatives -- conservatives, especially, to say,'we admit there is a problem.' Can we get that?

FMR. REP. CONNIE MACK (R-FL): I thought the president today -- I know there is going to be a lot of debate about should he have or shouldn't he have, but in my opinion, he's the first black president of the United States of America.

MAHER: What?!

MACK: Yes.

MAHER: We always make news on this show.

MACK: I think it would've of been strange if he hadn't. I think it would've been -- I think people would have asked more questions of why hasn't he made the statement. So, I'm not going to be one of those that says he shouldn't have made the statements today, that he shouldn't have gone to -- make the press conference.

MAHER: But lots of conservatives said it was race-baiting and it seems to be their position that unless you are marching down the street with a white hood on and burning a cross on somebodies lawn, racism is over. And I think what the president is saying is, no, open your eyes white America, it is so not over.

And I just think that they want that recognition. I mean, I've said this before: I would be a very bad black person because I would not have taken it as well as they have. I really wouldn't. I'd be a lot more pissed off. I mean, I'm really amazed that the parents, Trayvon Martin's parents. Wow.(HBO's Real Time, July 19, 2013)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

Here you go Calvin. Like I have said, you get more truth from late night comedy than fauxbox pundits put out. Bravo to the former Senator from Florida for his sensible comments. Rare in that party. These comments say what most Americans believe. Let the minority two parties stir it up as race baiting. They are the ones trying to start a race war which won't happen. People are smarter than that and it looks like all those rallies for Trayvon in 100 cities were peaceful. Imagine that prediction by frightwingers not coming true. No violence. Loser lemmings are fauxboxed brainwashed.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111592 Jul 21, 2013
Edward Snowden TRAITOR AT LARGE

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111593 Jul 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I've been listening to the radio since i was a kid...when i catch up to John (records) Landecker....i'm going to...shake that dudes hand!
Turned me on to some good jams man. Late night WLW Chicago..far out!
PEACE
tofy
Can't 'go wrong' on THIS commonality of childhood ... We're 'showing' our age ...
:)

John (records) Landecker ...
``````````
Records Truly Is My Middle Name ...

Happily for all of us, Landecker is alive and well at 65, and still on the radio today — hosting evenings at WLS-FM (94.7), occupying the same air shift and uttering the same call letters he did when he first took Chicago by storm in 1972.

The story begins with his arrival in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where his parents prophetically chose his mother’s maiden name — Records — as his middle name.“They had no way of knowing that their son would become a radio disc jockey, or that this name they had chosen would become my unlikely calling card,” he writes. But if that didn’t foretell his destiny, by the time young John set up a pretend radio station in his bedroom closet, this precocious baby boomer’s future was set...

http://www.timeoutchicago.com/arts-culture/ch...

WLS * Wolfman Jack - too
broadcasting live on WLS-AM in March of 1976 *

http://chicagoradioandmedia.com/multimedia/vi...

http://www.wlshistory.com/whatsnew/

I spoke of *WLS* on this board, waaaaaayyyyyyy back!
If anyone has a memory :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111594 Jul 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
Obama Alias “Barry Soetoro” Registered To Vote At White House Address
Barry Soetoro” is a registered voter in the District of Columbia with a White House address according to the D.C. Board of Elections.
July 20, 2013 by Breaking News 10 Comments
According to a search at the D.C. Board of elections using the search terms Barry Soetoro, President Obama’s date of birth and the zip code of 20500, a registered voter of that name is registered to vote at the White House for D.C. elections. Barry Soetoro is a name that President Obama has used in the past.
Did President Obama submit this registration, or is it a fraud? Who knows? Obtaining the actual registration forms (or on-line) submitted to the D.C. election’s board might answer the question. In my view, it is worse if it is a fraud because it illustrates the ease at which one can trick the system. Or perhaps, President Obama wants out of crime-infested Chicago after his term is up and registered using his old name. I’ll go with option 1, the fraud.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-alias-...
Great find Jay :)
Communist China

Conway, SC

#111597 Jul 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Great find Jay :)
You frigging Lunatics are hilarious.

Go on nuts!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111605 Jul 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you sit down.
I don't know much about Tesla like OZ does, but I have to agree with you on your thinking in your second paragraph.
OZ is well studied on Tesla, and people should listen to her comments.
Agree about Z!

Also ...
---As for her condemning gay people and laughing at them, that's her problem. The last thing I am is gay, but I have always said, to each his own. I do not interfere in their lifestyle and could not care less what people do as long as they don't step into my turf and try to run my life.---
``````````

I don't 'hate' the person!
I "hate" the abomination ...
-n-
try to 'teach' the Christian words on it.
It definitely DOES NOT need to be in the forefront of Our Country and it's legislation. BUT there 'is' a certain mindset that goes along with that lifestyle, from some.

Same as any other mindset. You HAVE to be broad-open minded to see the WHOLE make up of the human race, for US all to get along.

Empathy[heart-conscience] GOES a loooooong way ...
imo

``````````

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KCHS Baseball player bullying students Exposed 11 min Teacher 15
Stacy keys and jason carnes 27 min no name 14
lets go to florida 33 min isolated incident 88
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Curious 135,119
Kim bingham 2 hr funny 10
sabrina kagin spicer warrenn baker corey 3 hr Diva 53
questions and concerns 6 hr who knows 16
Explosion in Flatlick? 8 hr blowed up good 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]