'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 183251 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Crow

Louisville, KY

#111558 Jul 20, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Correction WLS....where'd i get WLW must be that mind control
sh&t!
STOP IT! You're driving me CRAZY! ;P
Not really!!!:)
PEACE
tofy
Dave's not here, man.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111559 Jul 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sorry, sick, bloated in the head nitwit. You don't have a clue what you're even talking about - you just publish one book after another (copy and paste) after researching all day and think we care about your long dissertations and left-leaning BS. Who the hell has time to read your crap plus the links?!
You are a spaz, sick, jealous, envious, angry old crone. Retire to your pool and dive in head first.
LMAO at the tag team wrestler. What? opposed to your Queen loon and fellow circus socks c/p books? hahaha Or your frightwinged gloom and doom bullshit? Don't care if you read it and at least it has links, not rambling bullshit half truths or hand pick parts of an article like you clowns. The more you bitch about it the more I am going to post. haha Suck it up bubba.

That description sounds like you are the one that is a spaz, sick, jealous, and definitely ANGRY. hahaha Typical repuke response when any of us post facts to your fiction from fauxbox pundits and wnd gloom and doom fright sites. BTW, when you DIVE in, you are suppose to be HEAD FIRST. Dumbass

Are you a wrestler tag team is that what has upset you. You and your ARI sock got outted. PRICELESS

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111560 Jul 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one lame-brained idiot. You don't have a clue what you're even babbling about. You are a waste of my time!
Dream on and keep living in your fantasy world. That's the only place you are welcomed. LMAO!!!
HAHAHA,says the gay tag team wrestler. How hurtful. haha I know most of what I post is over your head and you are clueless to it. Don't read them them lemming tool. I don't need a fantasy world, I live in the REAL world something you must just DREAM about. I am welcomed more places than you could ever hope to be loser circus sock.

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#111561 Jul 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ...there is so much more and what kind of experiments are done in HAARP...bug off stupid...!
That woman needs to limit her exposure, period!!!

She is one creepy, batshit, crazy witch.

She needs to stay inside and out of public places so she don't scare the little kids!!!

Enough of this blabbering loon.

See ya later OZ.
OZombies

United States

#111562 Jul 20, 2013
http://aircrap.org/television-weatherman-scot...

TELEVISION WATERMAN SCOTT STEVENS AND CHEMTRAILS, HAARP, AND WEATHER MANIPULATION TECHNOLOGY
Television weatherman Scott Stevens shared his view that HAARP or a similar technology has been used to manipulate the weather by altering atmospheric waives,
that this has been going for decades.

The technology, Stevens suggested, was probably based on the ideas of Tesla, but ultimately it has been adopted to create floods, heat waives, and other weather disturbances for military or profit purposes.
(Read more)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111563 Jul 20, 2013
Done playing with circus clownS tonight since the rest of them left the gay tag team wrestlers here to irk. It's been fun though. Thanks for the laughs. I am sorry Calvin and Uncle Tab missed that revelation on Ari/Jay. I guess Ari sock disappeared to find a different sock avatar and chemtrail zombie must be reading up on HAARP and Chemtrails. Queen Loon must still be in her drunken/drugged stupor. Have fun circus clown socks. I am all out of peanuts for you. Pop you some popcorn and amuse yourselves. Especially you Gay/Jay. hahahaha

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH

GOP RIP
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111564 Jul 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs to stay inside and out of public places so she don't scare the little kids!!!
See ya later OZ.
You should talk about your fellow circus socks like that gay/jay.

A Lunatic = batshit crazy loon

Zombie = Chemtrail zombie

Where's your tag partner at? hahaha Howling at the moon.

Go to bed loser clown. YOU are exposed.

I will come and laugh at you clowns tomorrow.

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#111565 Jul 20, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that is over your chemtrail fried head. Pay attention. It refers to screaming (CAPS and exclamation marks), busting a vein, like in your forhead, you are so enraged. hahahaha Dumbass
Oh thanks for the Tesla lesson. I already knew that. I do go out a lot all the while enjoying my retirement that I earned just like Uncle Tab did. He is probably out with the kids and his young honey he has talked about often, you probably overlooked all those post since you don't pay attention much. Poor thing, you need to limit your exposure to those chemtrails. Maybe Injudgement was right in your case about HAARP. hahaha
I never typed I was smart, but glad that you recognized it. I am smart enough not to believe you repuke lemming tools and that DOD career had lots of schooling and training. You wouldn't understand.
DITCH MITCH AND THE CHEMTRAIL ZOMBIE WITCH
GRIMES 2014
HILLARY 2016
... indjudgment, right ?????
That would be a day, both of you clueless !!!!!
As I say you must be related to UncleFlabbyCON !!
You can't DITCH MITCH or me...keep trying
Obama ZOMBIE...!!
OZombies

United States

#111567 Jul 20, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You should talk about your fellow circus socks like that gay/jay.
A Lunatic = batshit crazy loon
Zombie = Chemtrail zombie
Where's your tag partner at? hahaha Howling at the moon.
Go to bed loser clown. YOU are exposed.
I will come and laugh at you clowns tomorrow.
DITCH MITCH
Talking a lot about clowns, laughin, must be looking at the mirror ...!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111568 Jul 20, 2013
Oh lQQkie at all the two posters here in and out their socks stomping on icons. Really pissed you off eh circus clowns socks. Don't know Uncle Tab but if it makes you feel better to think so go right ahead. He is a better person than all you repukes put together. Your are probably related to the Queen Loon. Funny post there Chemtrail Zombie.

Had enough of vile, hateful, jealous, in denial repuke lemming tools. Goodnight circus clowns, have fun playing tag team with the wrestlers. lol

At least I can vote in the election...

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH
Crow

Louisville, KY

#111569 Jul 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://aircrap.org/television- weatherman-scott-stevens-chemt rails-haarp-weather-manipulati on-technology/336339/
TELEVISION WATERMAN SCOTT STEVENS AND CHEMTRAILS, HAARP, AND WEATHER MANIPULATION TECHNOLOGY
Television weatherman Scott Stevens shared his view that HAARP or a similar technology has been used to manipulate the weather by altering atmospheric waives,
that this has been going for decades.
The technology, Stevens suggested, was probably based on the ideas of Tesla, but ultimately it has been adopted to create floods, heat waives, and other weather disturbances for military or profit purposes.
(Read more)
Good thing you're sitting down, O, because I'm about to agree with you. First, " aircrap.org " cracks me up, so thanks for the smile. I've been hip to Tesla for years, and the ramifications of his work falling into "the wrong hands" scare me spitless. The thing is, I think that may have already happened. When I say "wrong hands" I don't mean any particular presidential administration, either. This goes way beyond Republican/Democrat, this involves people with more money than any of us will ever see playing with the earth like a dollhouse.

It has occurred to me more than once, and more often here lately, that the kind of fierce disagreements that happen here are exactly what distract us from what's really happening. When we're arguing with each other about which party has more power, we're not looking for the root of the real power brokers.

Ok. Somebody mark this date, because this is probably the only time O and I are ever going to agree, lol. We now resume our regularly scheduled bitchfest.
OZombies

United States

#111570 Jul 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya later OZ.
He/she/it... is one crazy, out of control, as you say
'blabbering loon', big mouth, out of control nut...!!
OZombies

United States

#111571 Jul 20, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing you're sitting down, O, because I'm about to agree with you. First, " aircrap.org " cracks me up, so thanks for the smile. I've been hip to Tesla for years, and the ramifications of his work falling into "the wrong hands" scare me spitless. The thing is, I think that may have already happened. When I say "wrong hands" I don't mean any particular presidential administration, either. This goes way beyond Republican/Democrat, this involves people with more money than any of us will ever see playing with the earth like a dollhouse.
It has occurred to me more than once, and more often here lately, that the kind of fierce disagreements that happen here are exactly what distract us from what's really happening. When we're arguing with each other about which party has more power, we're not looking for the root of the real power Somebody mark this date, because this is probably the only time O and I are ever going to agree, lol. We now resume our regularly scheduled bitchfest.
You made me laugh. Yes you are right. Tesla experiments have been going for a long time. While he was out of his hotel room, CIA use to go and copy his papers. Btw, Tesla never left papers complete. About Tesla there is no Republican or Democrat. When he died, US government realized if they financed Tesla, they would have so much today and America would be untouchable. Today, they couldn't finish his inventions. Edison regretted for not working closer with Tesla. I have his book,
"The Life and Times of NIKOLA TESLA
Biography of a Genius" by Mark J. Seifer
About 500 pages

I have his book in Serbian, proud to be from a same country. Tesla belongs to the world.
Every MRI around the world is converted in Tesla units. He had about 700 inventions. Our people and Tesla Society in New York ---working with U.N. to have July 10th. his birthday as international day of science. That would be nice.
OZombies

United States

#111572 Jul 20, 2013
http://www.teslasociety.com/columbia_expo2.ht...

WORLD COLUMBIAN EXPOSITION IN CHICAGO 1893 OPENING CEREMONY

THE COLUMBIAN EXPOSITION WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST EVENTS IN AMERICAN HISTORY

Tesla beat Edison in his own game...

CROW this is for you.
Crow

Louisville, KY

#111573 Jul 20, 2013
Cool. I hope you succeed. I'll look for that book, and maybe someday we can put our polar opposite politics aside and discuss it :) G'nite.
OZombies

United States

#111574 Jul 20, 2013
Tesla, invented Remote Control...!!
Tesla, not Marconi invented Radio...!!
Tesla's, not Edison's light bulb we use today...!!
OZombies

United States

#111575 Jul 20, 2013
Crow wrote:
Cool. I hope you succeed. I'll look for that book, and maybe someday we can put our polar opposite politics aside and discuss it :) G'nite.
And you two Crow...there is 144 books in U.S.
about Tesla ...!!
Good Night...!!
:-)
Jay

Paris, TN

#111576 Jul 20, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>

It has occurred to me more than once, and more often here lately, that the kind of fierce disagreements that happen here are exactly what distract us from what's really happening. When we're arguing with each other about which party has more power, we're not looking for the root of the real power brokers.
Ok. Somebody mark this date, because this is probably the only time O and I are ever going to agree, lol. We now resume our regularly scheduled bitchfest.
Now you sit down.

I don't know much about Tesla like OZ does, but I have to agree with you on your thinking in your second paragraph.

OZ is well studied on Tesla, and people should listen to her comments.

The bitchfest that happens here is when people like that woman insult and degrade people she doesn't even know. I am not Ari, he is not me. We have never met, period! As for her condemning gay people and laughing at them, that's her problem. The last thing I am is gay, but I have always said, to each his own. I do not interfere in their lifestyle and could not care less what people do as long as they don't step into my turf and try to run my life. I have kids, a teen, and one brand new little grand-daughter. Gay people are who they are, but they are not me. So, this loose-tongued woman is getting what she deserves far as I'm concerned.

Appreciate your respectful words to OZ too.

Since: Dec 11

#111578 Jul 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Ari,
If you go fishing use the right kinda bait!
And take the right equipment.....lol
PEACE
tofy
I DID bro!
Look at the hypocrite I caught!

I think that should be mounted with an open mouth!

More of this soon.

:)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111581 Jul 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The bitchfest that happens here is when people like that woman insult and degrade people she doesn't even know. I am not Ari, he is not me. We have never met, period! As for her condemning gay people and laughing at them, that's her problem. The last thing I am is gay, but I have always said, to each his own. I do not interfere in their lifestyle and could not care less what people do as long as they don't step into my turf and try to run my life. I have kids, a teen, and one brand new little grand-daughter. Gay people are who they are, but they are not me. So, this loose-tongued woman is getting what she deserves far as I'm concerned.
Appreciate your respectful words to OZ too.
Aww isn't that sweet looking out for the chemtrail zombie. Like we give a shit about her Tesla lessons. How's it feel loser clown? It's all good and funny when you repukes degrade us, but you can't take it? You are as ignorant and thin skinned as I thought you were. Why don't you go have a nice cry. I said "I wasn't hating", whatever "floats his boat", and no where making fun of gays, you and Ari yes. But not for being gay, I don't care.

Ari is back on with his blank avatar again and should of re-thought his choice. You two are usually here back to back with similar insults and obviously troll the paris tn area. Your whole crew you suck up to has so many socks it's hard to keep up. And which woman you talking about getting what they deserve..me or ILIH and what would that be? You threatening? You are a real wuss. Dishing out the trash but can't take it. Go to church and pray for us then, you are so Christian like yourself. Remember it is the REPUKES that hate gays, not the Dems. And who is protesting too much? And who cares about your family tree, what the hell does that mean. If you have gay family members that is okay, the DEMS
will give them rights and treat them like fellow humans. Can't say the same for your two parties.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 138,456
Tony Mills 16 min stupid u 7
famous people from Knox County (Jan '12) 1 hr Hollywood Extra 87
Jeff & Jamie Mays (Jul '11) 2 hr looking 22
lynn camp 2 hr wow 22
Rabbitt cox arrest 2 hr i know 11
Disability Fraud 2 hr NoGod 37
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]