'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
98,441 - 98,460 of 146,288 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
RepubliCONS

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of the Pre-Transformed America did you like best? The 750,000 jobs per month lost? The economic collapse? Or was it the thousands dead looking for WMDs that weren't there?
I am gonna have to disagree with you on this one my find gay friend, the part I liked the best was when Clinton allowed phaggs in the military. You all know I worked for more than 20 years at a military base and when Clinton did that I never wanted to retire.

By the way, the last time you and I hooked up I had to get a penecilin injection. Did you? Let me know, I have lots of other friends I need to notify.

GO MITCH! I LOVE THAT MAN!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Good title OZ, I can see it now, those big azz ears, that corny fake smile, and the smoldering depbis in the distance .

Yea bay-beeee, he sure likes America.......NOT!!!

I'm truly surprised at the level of stupidity and ignorance from these follower people who look starry eyed upon Al Dullton & Jackazz Jackson. I mean, I knew they were all crazy lunatic cartoon liberals but, still, I thought maybe their were a few who might come to their senses once they saw the ridiculousness of the whole imaginary racial bologna their spewing. Lmao.....lol.

Liberals are absolutely like jackazzs.....you can lead em to water (give em real info) but ya can't make em drink (learn the truth). They will chose to die from lack of water (truth) before they will ever consider even glancing at it.....and then........

They will blame the very people who lead them to the water!

Priceless Stupidity Run Amok!
RepubliCONS

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Just got back from my night swim and ice cream. The gay bar I dance at has just put in a community size hot tub. I could not believe we fit 28 phaggs including myself in that tub all at the same time.

I LOVE MITCH! I WISH HE LOVED ME!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of the Pre-Transformed America did you like best? The 750,000 jobs per month lost? The economic collapse? Or was it the thousands dead looking for WMDs that weren't there?
ANOTHER LIE!
WMD were there!

Al Samoud II were discovered, and before all could be disarmed and destroyed they were MOVED!
At least a dozen were moved and there were more than 20 manufacturing locations scattered throughout Iraq!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Debris......oops typo!!! Oh gosh that must mean I'm a fallible human being--lol---I made a mistake....hahahahahahaha!!!

Unlike the thought and speech police who are legends in their own mind.

Hahahahaha
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>McConnell did this to American workers.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Bla bla bla bla bla...anything new from you, over and over and over, again and again and again...!
Lower corporate taxes so we can have jobs back!
Btw first 2 years of Obama presidency, everything was in 'Democrat hands'. Why didn't he do it? Wasn't easier to wait so you can blame all on Republicans? Really, why are you so naive? Why first 2 years Obama worked so hard on his lousy healthcare but not on jobs? BLAME REPUBLICANS!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Agree Jay, oh so true! Great post!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

ARIS-SOCK wrote:
<quoted text>
I am gonna have to disagree with you on this one my find gay friend, the part I liked the best was when Clinton allowed phaggs in the military. You all know I worked for more than 20 years at a military base and when Clinton did that I never wanted to retire.
By the way, the last time you and I hooked up I had to get a penecilin injection. Did you? Let me know, I have lots of other friends I need to notify.
GO MITCH! I LOVE THAT MAN!
Hi Ari!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
Good title OZ, I can see it now, those big azz ears, that corny fake smile, and the smoldering depbis in the distance .
Yea bay-beeee, he sure likes America.......NOT!!!
I'm truly surprised at the level of stupidity and ignorance from these follower people who look starry eyed upon Al Dullton & Jackazz Jackson. I mean, I knew they were all crazy lunatic cartoon liberals but, still, I thought maybe their were a few who might come to their senses once they saw the ridiculousness of the whole imaginary racial bologna their spewing. Lmao.....lol.
Liberals are absolutely like jackazzs.....you can lead em to water (give em real info) but ya can't make em drink (learn the truth). They will chose to die from lack of water (truth) before they will ever consider even glancing at it.....and then........
They will blame the very people who lead them to the water!
Priceless Stupidity Run Amok!
Yes E...!!
It's better to talk about race than real problems in America. You know, people are saying...
"It's the economy stupid"...

DIVIDE AND CONQUER ...if people gets united, government is in trouble.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you are even convincing evidence to the fact, psycho
Psycho is your mama...you are even convincing evidence to that fact...!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari!
Hi goat girl...!!
teabag this

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi goat girl...!!
Is eating lead paint chips one of the sacraments of your faith?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari!
Not my sock, not my style.
I'm up front in your face.
Red Herring for dinner?
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's speech today did not address all Americans, it addressed the black communities across the country. He does not speak as president of all the people, and that has become obvious. He proclaims he went through the same things before he became *famous* and that's BS. First off he was out of the country, then off to school, then he worked in the inner cities where few white people live, and where there is no prejudice from whites. A community organizer, someone who has been given everything, including tons of money for doing nothing - organizing what? The money he used was tax payer's money - taken from those who did work and pay into the system. He is so full of it, and his whole speech today, played over and over on the media networks was race baiting.....inciting anger among people who think he identifies with them. What a joke he is......he will destroy everything other peace-making blacks have worked for before he's done. The sooner he's gone, the better for the country!
Obama's speech today was too listen and vomit. Today he was not the president. He is America and white hater. But, what else could he learn listening to Rev. Jeremiah Wright for 20 years?
He wants to 'send' people back. He wants to destroy America. He holds grudge and chip on his shoulder, both him and Michelle. Today's speech was so obvious. He was loud and clear. But, this is not the first time. If any other president said something like that he would be destroyed. DOJ is looking to bring charges against GZ been racist, but our own president is racist and there is no doubt about it. In 21st century with so many nationalities in America, Obama wants war between whites and blacks. His words today, will go in history ...!! This is really sad...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes E...!!
It's better to talk about race than real problems in America. You know, people are saying...
"It's the economy stupid"...
DIVIDE AND CONQUER ...if people gets united, government is in trouble.

It's also, Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, Martin/Zimmerman, Amnesty, Egypt..........Oh hush y'all, we don't want to talk about that. Let's race bait instead, we get more attention like that and get the media all off track.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my sock, not my style.
I'm up front in your face.
Red Herring for dinner?
No, but I do love seafood.
And it is your sock, phagg. Lie. Deny. But you know I know.

:D
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also, Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, Martin/Zimmerman, Amnesty, Egypt..........Oh hush y'all, we don't want to talk about that. Let's race bait instead, we get more attention like that and get the media all off track.
...even Chris Mathews doesn't have trill up his leg any longer when Obama speaks ...

Yes, this administration - disasters coming from every department.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's speech today was too listen and vomit. Today he was not the president. He is America and white hater. But, what else could he learn listening to Rev. Jeremiah Wright for 20 years?
He wants to 'send' people back. He wants to destroy America. He holds grudge and chip on his shoulder, both him and Michelle. Today's speech was so obvious. He was loud and clear. But, this is not the first time. If any other president said something like that he would be destroyed. DOJ is looking to bring charges against GZ been racist, but our own president is racist and there is no doubt about it. In 21st century with so many nationalities in America, Obama wants war between whites and blacks. His words today, will go in history ...!! This is really sad...!!
I agree OZ, once again! 8-)

I think the Demobots really screwed up though. It will be interesting to see if a conservative as Chief will do the same exact thing, breaking laws, etc, etc. The Lib loons won't be able to bitch at all if they do, because all we will have to do is 'replay' the O doing far worse repeatedly.

The conservative who gets in the WH next will literally have it made as far as the way he behaves. He will even have a Pass to be a Racist is he so choses! Not that I'd ever endorse such behavior but just saying...

Imagine how pissed they will be when the shoe is on the 'other' foot.

It would also serve the lunatics right for the next conservative NOT to fix all the crap the Loons have destroyed. It always happens this, way, conservatives get in the WH, fix things, get us on good standing and mostly ok with life and our rights, then a rotten DEM loon comes in, destroys all that was just built up, claims what was created by conservatives is 'theirs' to own just because they now hold office, steal and misappropriate monies into their own pockets while lying to the people, and leave office oh so much worse than when they took office.

Hope Conservatives realize they will be untouchable once back in office again. lmao, hha
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...even Chris Mathews doesn't have trill up his leg any longer when Obama speaks ...
Yes, this administration - disasters coming from every department.
Spoke too soon about Chris Matthews, never mind.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I agree OZ, once again! 8-)
I think the Demobots really screwed up though. It will be interesting to see if a conservative as Chief will do the same exact thing, breaking laws, etc, etc. The Lib loons won't be able to bitch at all if they do, because all we will have to do is 'replay' the O doing far worse repeatedly.
The conservative who gets in the WH next will literally have it made as far as the way he behaves. He will even have a Pass to be a Racist is he so choses! Not that I'd ever endorse such behavior but just saying...
Imagine how pissed they will be when the shoe is on the 'other' foot.
It would also serve the lunatics right for the next conservative NOT to fix all the crap the Loons have destroyed. It always happens this, way, conservatives get in the WH, fix things, get us on good standing and mostly ok with life and our rights, then a rotten DEM loon comes in, destroys all that was just built up, claims what was created by conservatives is 'theirs' to own just because they now hold office, steal and misappropriate monies into their own pockets while lying to the people, and leave office oh so much worse than when they took office.
Hope Conservatives realize they will be untouchable once back in office again. lmao, hha
And I agree with you E...!!

I was speechless today, what, did I hear good?
You know how sometimes you walk in middle of the speech. I wish I was wrong. Made me very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr get real 51
Any couples into SCAT??? 1 hr lady ella 12
disability lawyer 2 hr been there 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Ashby 26,189
jon h 3 hr Resident 17
Truddy 3 hr John Deer 4
Anthony Smith 3 hr Childish 3
•••
•••