'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
98,421 - 98,440 of 147,282 Comments Last updated 26 min ago
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Better yet for a poster, how about the image of Lady Justice with the face & ears of OblameA........and the scales of justice in his hands as he smiles......only on the scales to the Left is the crumbling down of Detroit with people running away.......and on the right scale would black & white working class representing several diff jobs and hard work..........
only the scale would be not be even......the destruction of country & it's people would be the weightiest, with the working folks who pay for everything being light as a feather!

Yep, that would be an accurate and true depiction of our Hate Inciter/Divider in Chief. I can see that each time I think of the jackazz!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
Bingo OZ!!!
I'd love to see a poster with the stinking, filthy destruction of all the crap falling down & destroyed in Detroit in the background to the Left.....and Lady Liberty to the Right.....with the Hate Inciter/Divider in the middle of the picture.....Smiling, of course!
Smiling at how he has royally screwed the black and poor people while they have willingly, blindly aided him in doing so to their own demise!
That would be an interesting poster to hand out to Blacks.....don'tcha think?
Maybe we could post them at church's like all the Hate & violence posters there.
...underneath ...
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...Barack Hussein Obama !!

Only losers like this 'new' America because they don't like to hear,'I told you so'...!"
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Off to get ice cream and take a night swim. Be back to get a laugh at you losers later. Topix life sucks for you eh? No outside interest, friends, family that cares, fresh air, fun, just topix circus clowns trolling the net.
DITCH MITCH

Why do you insist on telling us where you're going and what you're doing? Like we care. Many of us have pools and grills and refrigerator's stocked with ice cream in the summer.

What is it about, WE...DO...NOT...CARE...WHAT... YOU...DO...AND...WHERE YOU WORKED OR WHAT YOU'RE DOING, BLA, BAL, BLA, ETC!.

And if you need a good laugh, just look in the mirror........yeeeek!!!!1

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't trying to impress anyone, much less you. It was a sincere thank you to RC for posting something profound.
Furthermore, I agree with RC that Mamaw McConnell should have been put out to pasture years ago. However, without knowing how much influence her sleazeball of a father has on her, I'm not ready to throw any support to Allison Lundergan-Grimes yet, either.
Considering that you're on the same "brain wave link" as American Loony, I don't think you have any room to talk. Hello, Kettle? Pot calling....
Btw, for someone who laughs their ass off as much as you, you come across as terribly angry and bitter. S'up widat? You must not have any ass left at all. To quote George Carlin, "Dude ain't got no ass, man. What's holdin' your pants up?"
what's holding his pants up? his hardon for the last 12 year old boy he saw
Crow

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Heroic effort at great personal cost’: Edward Snowden nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
"A Swedish sociology professor has nominated Edward Snowden for the Nobel Peace Prize. He says the NSA whistleblower could help “save the prize from the disrepute incurred by the hasty and ill-conceived decision” to give the 2009 award to Barack Obama."
What did Obama do to win that Nobel Prize anyway?
I wonder if that professor would have nominated Snowden had it been Swedish intel offered to the highest bidder?
Well

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>One more time for your ignorant ass. Obama can not give more than $400K to any nation. It is illegal. The jets were already sent to Egypt. Approved by Congress the same as the $1.3 Billion per year that Egypt has received from the US each and every year since Carter signed an agreement with them. Who was the first President ever to give US jets to Egypt? Reagan, the King of Repubs.
How you LIE.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU do need an enema, you are full of SHIT
You circus clowns have fun dreaming the GOP isn't dead. RIP GOP hahaha Wait until President Hillary Clinton get's under you skin. You can slur all women then instead of African Americans. hahaha
DITCH MITCH
You mean like "MITCH" got under your skin??Hahaha...!! You eat, drink, sleep, dream MITCH...!!
YOUR mouth needs an enema...really...!!

... and don't bother saying it...
Yes I do see and believe the chemtrails are real...!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Heroic effort at great personal cost’: Edward Snowden nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
"A Swedish sociology professor has nominated Edward Snowden for the Nobel Peace Prize. He says the NSA whistleblower could help “save the prize from the disrepute incurred by the hasty and ill-conceived decision” to give the 2009 award to Barack Obama."
What did Obama do to win that Nobel Prize anyway?
what did Snowden do? save your breath, Ari, he's a traitor. You know it. Impress Labia with your pseudo-professorial rhetoric...but, spare me.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Going out to eat and see a movie, relaxing and chilling with friends. Thanks old crow and he/she/it con man for the laughs. Be back sometime tomorrow (maybe if I have time) to make more fun of you democrat ass clowns.
taking your new (boy)friend to see The Lone Ranger? Try the old penis in the popcorn trick? good luck

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like "MITCH" got under your skin??Hahaha...!! You eat, drink, sleep, dream MITCH...!!
you are even convincing evidence to the fact, psycho

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if Bush ran them off then Obama has sent them running back to the Republican side at warp speed begging for any republican president to take over!
Did you make up those stats about republicans changing parties because of Bush? Come on, tell the truth? You did, didn't you? It's okay. Nobody believes your crazy shit anyway. What? You thought they did? Now how funny is that, y'all? LMAO
Not only has the Repubican Party lost 5% of those registered to vote in the past two years it will lose 33% more in the next 20 years. 37% of registered Repubs are above the age of 57. The GOP is just that. Grand OLD Party.
http://blogcritics.org/demographic-trends-in-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
McConnell did this to American workers.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
How you LIE.
Prove I lie bitch. I have never posted anything but facts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...underneath ...
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...Barack Hussein Obama !!
Only losers like this 'new' America because they don't like to hear,'I told you so'...!"
Which part of the Pre-Transformed America did you like best? The 750,000 jobs per month lost? The economic collapse? Or was it the thousands dead looking for WMDs that weren't there?
Well

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Prove I lie bitch. I have never posted anything but facts.
How you LIE.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
AND we aren't going to listen to your gloom and doom propaganda. We live in the REAL world where the MAJORITY still rules. Sucks for you that you can't comprehend it. Can't even buy an election. Get ready for the first WOMAN PRESIDENT. Bet that gripes your ass too. You have no candidate that can beat her.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
The Dem's "got, not won" the election alright , but not by winning fairly.The Repubs didn't try to buy an election with lies and voter fraud. They tried to win fairly by telling the American people the truth. The only wrong they did was to expect that Dems would be honest too. So yeah, the Repups were stupid,but not for the reason you keep saying.But for thinking the Dems would wouldn't stoop as low as they did to win.
You can't trust a bunch of snakes.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of the Pre-Transformed America did you like best? The 750,000 jobs per month lost? The economic collapse? Or was it the thousands dead looking for WMDs that weren't there?
NOT Obama's America that's for sure...!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
AND we aren't going to listen to your gloom and doom propaganda. We live in the REAL world where the MAJORITY still rules. Sucks for you that you can't comprehend it. Can't even buy an election. Get ready for the first WOMAN PRESIDENT. Bet that gripes your ass too. You have no candidate that can beat her.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
The only world you are living in is Obama's Book of Fairy Tale's and Lies.
You will have to eat those lies sooner or later. Better save some ketchup.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
"This is not black America, this is not white America, this is United States of America" Barack Hussein Obama...sure the hell he proved that with his speech today...divider in chief...!!
Obama's speech today did not address all Americans, it addressed the black communities across the country. He does not speak as president of all the people, and that has become obvious. He proclaims he went through the same things before he became *famous* and that's BS. First off he was out of the country, then off to school, then he worked in the inner cities where few white people live, and where there is no prejudice from whites. A community organizer, someone who has been given everything, including tons of money for doing nothing - organizing what? The money he used was tax payer's money - taken from those who did work and pay into the system. He is so full of it, and his whole speech today, played over and over on the media networks was race baiting.....inciting anger among people who think he identifies with them. What a joke he is......he will destroy everything other peace-making blacks have worked for before he's done. The sooner he's gone, the better for the country!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Prove I lie bitch. I have never posted anything but facts.
You just stepped in it; either you have that Bill number you discussed (which only exists in reports from MSNBC or you posted Liberal talking points...NOT FACTS!

If indeed you posted LTP, then YOU LIED!
Bill number?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New club in Barbourville? 25 min Bville resident 20
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Mike Duquette 129,047
Teresa Johnson and Rex 30 min Wondering 6
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 1 hr Susie 6
john sowders 2 hr not surprised 11
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 5 hr I think 23
Please Ladies answer this question for me 13 hr LMAO 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000