'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

United States

#111330 Jul 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's speech today did not address all Americans, it addressed the black communities across the country. He does not speak as president of all the people, and that has become obvious. He proclaims he went through the same things before he became *famous* and that's BS. First off he was out of the country, then off to school, then he worked in the inner cities where few white people live, and where there is no prejudice from whites. A community organizer, someone who has been given everything, including tons of money for doing nothing - organizing what? The money he used was tax payer's money - taken from those who did work and pay into the system. He is so full of it, and his whole speech today, played over and over on the media networks was race baiting.....inciting anger among people who think he identifies with them. What a joke he is......he will destroy everything other peace-making blacks have worked for before he's done. The sooner he's gone, the better for the country!
Obama's speech today was too listen and vomit. Today he was not the president. He is America and white hater. But, what else could he learn listening to Rev. Jeremiah Wright for 20 years?
He wants to 'send' people back. He wants to destroy America. He holds grudge and chip on his shoulder, both him and Michelle. Today's speech was so obvious. He was loud and clear. But, this is not the first time. If any other president said something like that he would be destroyed. DOJ is looking to bring charges against GZ been racist, but our own president is racist and there is no doubt about it. In 21st century with so many nationalities in America, Obama wants war between whites and blacks. His words today, will go in history ...!! This is really sad...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#111331 Jul 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes E...!!
It's better to talk about race than real problems in America. You know, people are saying...
"It's the economy stupid"...
DIVIDE AND CONQUER ...if people gets united, government is in trouble.

It's also, Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, Martin/Zimmerman, Amnesty, Egypt..........Oh hush y'all, we don't want to talk about that. Let's race bait instead, we get more attention like that and get the media all off track.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111332 Jul 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my sock, not my style.
I'm up front in your face.
Red Herring for dinner?
No, but I do love seafood.
And it is your sock, phagg. Lie. Deny. But you know I know.

:D
OZombies

United States

#111333 Jul 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also, Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, Martin/Zimmerman, Amnesty, Egypt..........Oh hush y'all, we don't want to talk about that. Let's race bait instead, we get more attention like that and get the media all off track.
...even Chris Mathews doesn't have trill up his leg any longer when Obama speaks ...

Yes, this administration - disasters coming from every department.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#111336 Jul 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's speech today was too listen and vomit. Today he was not the president. He is America and white hater. But, what else could he learn listening to Rev. Jeremiah Wright for 20 years?
He wants to 'send' people back. He wants to destroy America. He holds grudge and chip on his shoulder, both him and Michelle. Today's speech was so obvious. He was loud and clear. But, this is not the first time. If any other president said something like that he would be destroyed. DOJ is looking to bring charges against GZ been racist, but our own president is racist and there is no doubt about it. In 21st century with so many nationalities in America, Obama wants war between whites and blacks. His words today, will go in history ...!! This is really sad...!!
I agree OZ, once again! 8-)

I think the Demobots really screwed up though. It will be interesting to see if a conservative as Chief will do the same exact thing, breaking laws, etc, etc. The Lib loons won't be able to bitch at all if they do, because all we will have to do is 'replay' the O doing far worse repeatedly.

The conservative who gets in the WH next will literally have it made as far as the way he behaves. He will even have a Pass to be a Racist is he so choses! Not that I'd ever endorse such behavior but just saying...

Imagine how pissed they will be when the shoe is on the 'other' foot.

It would also serve the lunatics right for the next conservative NOT to fix all the crap the Loons have destroyed. It always happens this, way, conservatives get in the WH, fix things, get us on good standing and mostly ok with life and our rights, then a rotten DEM loon comes in, destroys all that was just built up, claims what was created by conservatives is 'theirs' to own just because they now hold office, steal and misappropriate monies into their own pockets while lying to the people, and leave office oh so much worse than when they took office.

Hope Conservatives realize they will be untouchable once back in office again. lmao, hha
OZombies

United States

#111337 Jul 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...even Chris Mathews doesn't have trill up his leg any longer when Obama speaks ...
Yes, this administration - disasters coming from every department.
Spoke too soon about Chris Matthews, never mind.
OZombies

United States

#111338 Jul 19, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I agree OZ, once again! 8-)
I think the Demobots really screwed up though. It will be interesting to see if a conservative as Chief will do the same exact thing, breaking laws, etc, etc. The Lib loons won't be able to bitch at all if they do, because all we will have to do is 'replay' the O doing far worse repeatedly.
The conservative who gets in the WH next will literally have it made as far as the way he behaves. He will even have a Pass to be a Racist is he so choses! Not that I'd ever endorse such behavior but just saying...
Imagine how pissed they will be when the shoe is on the 'other' foot.
It would also serve the lunatics right for the next conservative NOT to fix all the crap the Loons have destroyed. It always happens this, way, conservatives get in the WH, fix things, get us on good standing and mostly ok with life and our rights, then a rotten DEM loon comes in, destroys all that was just built up, claims what was created by conservatives is 'theirs' to own just because they now hold office, steal and misappropriate monies into their own pockets while lying to the people, and leave office oh so much worse than when they took office.
Hope Conservatives realize they will be untouchable once back in office again. lmao, hha
And I agree with you E...!!

I was speechless today, what, did I hear good?
You know how sometimes you walk in middle of the speech. I wish I was wrong. Made me very sad.
Jay

Paris, TN

#111339 Jul 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoke too soon about Chris Matthews, never mind.

No, I get Hardball on line every few days, this man jumps all over the place. He don't have a clue.
OZombies

United States

#111340 Jul 19, 2013
http://reason.com/blog/2013/07/19/chris-matth...

CHRIS MATTHEWS APOLOGIZES ON BEHALF OF ALL WHITE PEOPLE TO BLACK COLLEAGUES IN WAKE OF ZIMMERMAN VERDICT
OZombies

United States

#111341 Jul 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I get Hardball on line every few days, this man jumps all over the place. He don't have a clue.
Yes I got it, thank you Jay...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#111342 Jul 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
And I agree with you E...!!
I was speechless today, what, did I hear good?
You know how sometimes you walk in middle of the speech. I wish I was wrong. Made me very sad.

Anybody who listens to Obama talk, pause, look around and continue ... stop and read him sometime will ya? He talks a good one and acts on the opposite. Somewhere behind the scenes his speech writer is sizing things up and the tele tells him what to say. Who exactly is running this country? Is it the speech writer, Harry, Hillary or Nancypoo?

There has been more talk of race in this administration than any before him - unless it was in the MLK days. We get along find in my town, both blacks and whites. People are people here and there's not one day you meet people of a different race here where they are not just going about their business and doing what people do every day. We have no race issues where I live. My family shops in a store not far from a black neighborhood and we mingle all the time. We have NO problems saying hi, or excuse me in the aisles. Kids here have no problem in the schools. What is Obama trying to do with this country. If it's not broke, don't fix it, Obama! My town's not broke!
OZombies

United States

#111343 Jul 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who listens to Obama talk, pause, look around and continue ... stop and read him sometime will ya? He talks a good one and acts on the opposite. Somewhere behind the scenes his speech writer is sizing things up and the tele tells him what to say. Who exactly is running this country? Is it the speech writer, Harry, Hillary or Nancypoo?
There has been more talk of race in this administration than any before him - unless it was in the MLK days. We get along find in my town, both blacks and whites. People are people here and there's not one day you meet people of a different race here where they are not just going about their business and doing what people do every day. We have no race issues where I live. My family shops in a store not far from a black neighborhood and we mingle all the time. We have NO problems saying hi, or excuse me in the aisles. Kids here have no problem in the schools. What is Obama trying to do with this country. If it's not broke, don't fix it, Obama! My town's not broke!
Obama doesn't have to say anything he does't want too. About today's speech, he was serious. What he said today, it's in his heart. But we knew that.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#111344 Jul 19, 2013
Mathews couldn't represent my dog much less the entire white race. What a moron he was for apologizing.

Did he ever say exactly what he was apologizing for? I mean I know he said due to Zimmerman trial but I never heard specifics of What he assumed we white crackers owed it for. Did any of you? When did the white race give him permission and requested he speak for them? lol

Jay, I watched his speech today too, he still does that looking down and lowering his voice thing when he wants to draw special attention, so he knows we know he is lying. Thats our cue that he is giving us a jab!

I wish someone would him how to speak in public. Public speaking is not difficult if you have any interest at all in what your saying. He must be truly incapable of learning. Oh and public speaking is NOT the same as reading from a teleprompter which you've practiced over n over with professionals

This country is in a pitiful, shameful mess right now and WE the peeps had better get real busy real fast.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#111345 Jul 19, 2013
See you guys tomorrow if possible. Hang in there!

Thanks for all the excellent posts I've read. 8~)
OZombies

United States

#111346 Jul 19, 2013
Double standard has to go...
Obama can say today, what happened to some black people happened to him, at least before he became Senator. Generalize all white people?
But...
White people can't say that you're afraid to go thru black neighborhood. Why is that?
One Red Shoe

Anonymous Proxy

#111347 Jul 19, 2013
Snowden will eventually give U.S. secretes to Russia in exchange for citizenship. What else would you expect from a republican traitor. republican/teabaggers = Anti-American Scum, Treason! You should all get ten years in the electric chair.

MOSCOW, July 17 (Reuters)- Former U.S. spy agency contractor Edward Snowden has no plans to leave Russia soon and does not rule out eventually applying for citizenship, a lawyer helping the American with his bid for temporary asylum in Russia said on Wednesday.

Russian lawyer Anatoly Kucherena said Snowden believed it would be unsafe to try to travel to Latin America soon because of U.S. efforts to return him to the United States to face espionage charge
OZombies

United States

#111348 Jul 19, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Mathews couldn't represent my dog much less the entire white race. What a moron he was for apologizing.
Did he ever say exactly what he was apologizing for? I mean I know he said due to Zimmerman trial but I never heard specifics of What he assumed we white crackers owed it for. Did any of you? When did the white race give him permission and requested he speak for them? lol
Jay, I watched his speech today too, he still does that looking down and lowering his voice thing when he wants to draw special attention, so he knows we know he is lying. Thats our cue that he is giving us a jab!
I wish someone would him how to speak in public. Public speaking is not difficult if you have any interest at all in what your saying. He must be truly incapable of learning. Oh and public speaking is NOT the same as reading from a teleprompter which you've practiced over n over with professionals
This country is in a pitiful, shameful mess right now and WE the peeps had better get real busy real fast.
Matthews apologizes to two of his black colleagues
in behalf of all white people. Zimmerman trial remanded them when they were racially profiled...
One Red Shoe

Anonymous Proxy

#111349 Jul 19, 2013
Did Zimmermans retired judge dad make his prior charges go away?

Court documents obtained by msnbc.com show that George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer accused of killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, was previously accused of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and speeding.

According to the documents, Zimmerman went to court in 2005 and 2006 for these incidents.

Msnbc.com reports that in 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer.” He was 20 years old at the time and both charges are third-degree felonies.

According to the report, the charges were reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Msnbc.com reports that accounts indicated Zimermann shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at a bar.

Msnbc.com reports that in 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a motion for a restraining order and alleged domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. Both restraining orders’ were granted.

In December 2006, msnbc.com reports that Zimmerman was charged with speeding -- but the case was later dismissed when the officer failed to show up in court.

According to a Miami Herald investigation, early in the investigation in the death of Martin, the Sanford Police Department requested an arrest warrant from the Seminole County State Attorney’s office.

The Herald reports that a Sanford Police incident document shows the case was categorized as “homicide/negligent manslaughter.”
One Red Shoe

Anonymous Proxy

#111350 Jul 19, 2013
How George Zimmerman got away with sexually molesting cousin from age 6 until 19

It’s becoming painfully clear that the jurors in George Zimmerman’s murder trial acquitted a killer who had a history of violence, disruption and child sexual molestation.

According to reports by Huffington Post, a female cousin of Zimmerman came forward to report the sexual abuse she experienced as a child. During an interview with investigators in March 2012, the woman said,“It started when I was 6. We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older. It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”

The woman said Zimmerman would fondle her and penetrated her vagina with his fingers. She also revealed that Zimmerman molested other young girls. She spoke with a woman who was molested by Zimmerman as a youth, but the woman wanted to maintain her privacy. When she was 12 years old, Zimmerman made her rub his penis. Other times, he would take her to vacant rooms and kiss and fondle her.

The woman said she believes Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin over race because of his family’s racist past. She said the Zimmerman and his mother would often make racist comments when in their home. The woman, who is Puerto Rican and Argentinean, said Zimmerman’s mother resented her because she wasn’t white.

Zimmerman’s attorneys fought to keep the woman’s testimony out of the trial and Judge Nelson agreed with the defense. Prosecutors, who did a horrible job that borders on criminal negligence, should have fought harder to make these facts known to the jurors.

A narrative of Zimmerman as a child molester and racist could have added to his questionable past that eventually led to the killing of Trayvon Martin.

http://rollingout.com/criminal-behavior/how-g...
4 Shame

Winchester, KY

#111351 Jul 20, 2013
Documents Detail Implosion At Leading Conservative Christian Political Firm
Transcripts of internal emails and text messages show just how Strategy Group for Media CEO Rex Elsass lost the faith of his employees and the control of his office. Also, he may have accidentally mailed a vibrator to Michele Bachmann.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/document...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 131,447
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 27 min bad 12
who will you vote for as jailer 30 min bad 63
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 52 min Curiouswonderer 2
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 2 hr jason 11
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 6 hr Twilight Ebola 10
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 9 hr remember the teller 41
who got arrested at bville walmart? 12 hr gator 6
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 16 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search