'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
98,381 - 98,400 of 147,048 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
RC, I gave you a hard time the other day because of the lengthy, numerous posts you make, but I'm glad you posted both parts of this one. President Obama's remarks were eloquent, heartfelt and thought-provoking. I might not have seen them otherwise, so...thank you.
So two like minds think that Obama's speech was eloquent. Are we supposed to be impressed with your findings? lol I would be very embarrassed to be on the same brain wave link as the looney-toon that obsesses about Mitch but that just might be a step up for you, huh?
LMAO

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are queen loon of the circus socks not topix. Besides most of us were here long before you trolled in here. America doesn't need your gloom and doom fright winged parties either. That is why the MAJORITY wins and your two parties cancel each other out. hahaha RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
...like trying to describe an eye exam machine to a blind person
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Who said this and when did he say it?:

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well."

Booker T. Washington, way back in 1911 - 102 years ago! He could be talking about the President of the United States TODAY!(He might have to change a few words to make it more PC, of course.)

^
^
^

ABOVE copied from another poster ...

~~~~~~~~~~

AL wrote:

So Lonely is the Black Republican
Beyond the Rhetoric
By Harry C. Alford

So Lonely is the Black Republican

It’s hard to believe but the fact is the Republican Party, Grand Old Party aka GOP, was co-founded by a Black abolitionist and revolutionary.

The great Frederick Douglas was perhaps one of the proudest Black Americans who ever walked this earth.

His vintage phrases such as “Power concedes nothing without a demand”; “Your Independence Day is not my independence day”; “There must be a struggle. You may not get all that you pay for but you will pay for all that you get.” He was probably the first prominent African American to don an Afro. Such a contributor to American history and the great legacy of Black struggle. This man feared nothing but God almighty. I just love his story.

No less was his protégé, Booker T. Washington.

He was more subtle but just as resilient and demonstrative in his vision for Black America.
Born outside of Charleston, West Virginia he literally walked hundreds of miles to Hampton Institute, Virginia to get his formal education. His vision of capitalism and proper education were realized in his Tuskegee Institute project.

http://www.nationalbcc.org/...

Toodles ...

COULD say ...
I *TOLD* ya SO!

Education ...
on
American & U.S. HISTORY would be KEY!

but ...

NOT by a libTARDED college institution!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you chanting RIP democrats when Bush won his two terms? No? lol Oh, that 2 term win was different. Bush's 2 terms wasn't a kiss of death for the democrats but Obama's 2 term win means that the GOP is dead. Did you figure that out all by yourself or did you have to call for backup? LMMFAO
Thank goodness you are never in the position of making any life saving decisions with your stunning brain power skills.
Another yuk-yuk moment provided by the little boy who obsesses about Mitch McConnell. Good job. Somebody throw that boy a bone. He has earned his treat.
You are a moron, a full-fledged ObaMORON!
hey, dipshit, Bush winning didn't kill the Democratic Party
The GOP, with it's circular thinking, killed itself...Pump all the hot air you want...hell, call O'reilly and Glenn.....DEAD IS DEAD!!!!!!!!
Tapped any hot teenage boys lately?(without chloroform)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So two like minds think that Obama's speech was eloquent. Are we supposed to be impressed with your findings? lol I would be very embarrassed to be on the same brain wave link as the looney-toon that obsesses about Mitch but that just might be a step up for you, huh?
LMAO
not just eloquent...Historical!
it burns, huh?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, dipshit, Bush winning didn't kill the Democratic Party
The GOP, with it's circular thinking, killed itself...Pump all the hot air you want...hell, call O'reilly and Glenn.....DEAD IS DEAD!!!!!!!!
Tapped any hot teenage boys lately?(without chloroform)
Gots to MAKE ONE more!:)

hey, dipshit, Bush winning didn't kill the Democratic Party ...said THE boi.

libTARDS are DOING IT
for them!

)8~D>

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
libTARDS are DOING IT
for them!
)8~D>
Hon, take Big Bear out of the microwave...he's ready

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you chanting RIP democrats when Bush won his two terms? No? lol Oh, that 2 term win was different. Bush's 2 terms wasn't a kiss of death for the democrats but Obama's 2 term win means that the GOP is dead. Did you figure that out all by yourself or did you have to call for backup? LMMFAO
Thank goodness you are never in the position of making any life saving decisions with your stunning brain power skills.
Another yuk-yuk moment provided by the little boy who obsesses about Mitch McConnell. Good job. Somebody throw that boy a bone. He has earned his treat.
Bush is what drove many away from the Repub party. That's why no one running for any office has ever let him on the same stage or in the same building.
Only Repub that I or any other Dem would vote for is Chris Christie. But you Repubs hate him so bad because he works with the other side you wouldn't let that happen.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
libTARDS are DOING IT
for them!
)8~D>
Bush's 8 years and his destruction of the American economy is what won Obama two terms. McCain and Romney had the exact same ideas as Bush. That is why they lost.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I knew they would come back because they care about PEOPLE not $$$$$$ and power. Bush only won one election remember dumbass. The CHADS, his Supreme Court appointees declaring him a winner. How soon you idiots forget. He by ONE vote.

Election results hinged on Florida, where the margin of victory triggered a mandatory recount. Litigation in select counties started additional recounts, and this litigation ultimately reached the United States Supreme Court. The Court's contentious decision in Bush v. Gore, announced on December 12, 2000, ended the recounts, effectively awarding Florida's votes to Bush and granting him the victory. This marked only the fourth election in U.S. history in which the eventual winner failed to win a plurality of the popular vote (after the elections of 1824, 1876, and 1888). Later studies have reached conflicting opinions on who would have won the recount had it had been allowed to proceed.
He was appointed by the Supreme Court. Due to all the problems that were found in Florida.

By a 5-4 vote, the Court held that no alternative method could be established within the time limits set by the State of Florida. Three of the concurring justices also asserted that the Florida Supreme Court had violated Article II,§ 1, cl. 2 of the Constitution, by misinterpreting Florida election law that had been enacted by the Florida Legislature.

Obsessed with DITCHING MITCH, Yes, turtleman needs to go. What has he done for Kentucky lately? No, RIP GOP is not Obama's fault, but your second party teabaggers, killing the GOP. You must love little boys wacko teabagger f'k (WTF), I have told you time and time again. I am female, not male dumbass. You can't even get your own topix name, original wtf you are not. You circus clowns can't even come up with your own phrases. I see my use of PRICELESS, WWJD, loon and many others adopted by your clueless NUTS. Flattery, of course. That is okay, I know your own thoughts and phrases are limited. Ignorant teabagging lemming tools that you all are. hahahaha

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
NO suckass, that would be the MAJORITY that voted for him think it was eloquent and spoken truth from the heart. I can see you are as worried as turtleman that he may go down this election. He reeks of desperation like you circus clowns denying a TWO TERMED PRESIDENT. McCONnell's failure to keep him one termed while doing absolutely no governing for the state or the country. bye, bye dumbass lemmings. GOP is dead.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be the mot historically significant Presidential speech in the last half century...maybe, since the Gettysburg Address
You may be right Hot C. Only he could make it real being subjected to racial profiling like these repukes are known for.

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Bush is what drove many away from the Repub party. That's why no one running for any office has ever let him on the same stage or in the same building.
Only Repub that I or any other Dem would vote for is Chris Christie. But you Repubs hate him so bad because he works with the other side you wouldn't let that happen.
Well, if Bush ran them off then Obama has sent them running back to the Republican side at warp speed begging for any republican president to take over!

Did you make up those stats about republicans changing parties because of Bush? Come on, tell the truth? You did, didn't you? It's okay. Nobody believes your crazy shit anyway. What? You thought they did? Now how funny is that, y'all? LMAO
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Bush is what drove many away from the Repub party. That's why no one running for any office has ever let him on the same stage or in the same building.
You are so right Injudgement. They will never admit it though. Christie should turn Democrat. He is more in line with us, taking care of his people first. Those repukes haven't done a damn thing for this country since Bush left. Yet, it was their favorite President that brought this country near the brink of disaster while they BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFIELD/HALLIBUR TON got richer. Their 2016 lineup so far can't measure up to Hillary if you put them all together. No experience what so ever. Those dumbasses can't buy an election. Although they try. hahaha

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if Bush ran them off then Obama has sent them running back to the Republican side at warp speed begging for any republican president to take over!
Did you make up those stats about republicans changing parties because of Bush? Come on, tell the truth? You did, didn't you? It's okay. Nobody believes your crazy shit anyway. What? You thought they did? Now how funny is that, y'all? LMAO
When in doubt, move to the right ...
~~Bryan24

Later *Patriots*...
REfueling break ...

<3
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
NO suckass, that would be the MAJORITY that voted for him think it was eloquent and spoken truth from the heart. I can see you are as worried as turtleman that he may go down this election. He reeks of desperation like you circus clowns denying a TWO TERMED PRESIDENT. McCONnell's failure to keep him one termed while doing absolutely no governing for the state or the country. bye, bye dumbass lemmings. GOP is dead.
DITCH MITCH
Do you need me to type slower so you can keep up? Denying that Obama is a two-term president? Really? Who has denied that? Names please. You don't have any names to back up your stupid statement? Uh, huh, typical leftwing stupidity. You are backed into another corner and you plead ignorance yet again.

We understand that you don't get it. We understand that you tell some whoppers on here and hope that nobody notices or calls you out on them. You obsess about Mitch so much you can't even think straight any more. Personally I think you are sweet on Mitch. I think you like the turtle look you keep talking about and I think your obsession with Mitch proves you would kneel for him in a heartbeat if he ever asked you to!

You don't have to hide your love obsession any longer. Come on out Con man...we won't think any less of you...because we couldn't think any less of you if we tried!! LMMFAO
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your warped dreams lemming tool. You clowns keep hoping though. Maybe after you "re-invent" yourselves you may stand a chance in 20 years. hahahaha How is that working out for you idiots. The MAJORITY outnumbers your Grand OLD party of NO full of old, white men wanting to take the country back when women, blacks, Hispanic or anyone not a rich old white f'k like you had no rights. Not going to happen. It's 2013 dumbasses, look around you. The people you look down on and resent outnumber you. hahaha That won't change anytime soon. They see through your tokens propped up to say different. We know better. What are you idiots going to do when Hillary gets elected. Move to Canada? haha Go ahead, we won't miss you losers moving BACKWARDS, while we move FORWARD. Sucks to be you huh? WTF White Teabagging F'k

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Edward Snowden is still a free man...can he remain free long enough to pick up his Nobel Peace Prize?
the beauty of it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Its always been hard so far in my lifetime to get the rightwingers to stand behind me together. But one thing for certain the democratic party has always been there for me when needed!!! No matter what!!! But there is good and bad in both sides. I suppose im what you call a swing voter. I tend to vote for the person not the party!! Oh well i think our president made the best discussion he could have made today when he said that it could have been him years ago.. nice speech Mr. President!!
Crow

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
I wasn't trying to impress anyone, much less you. It was a sincere thank you to RC for posting something profound.

Furthermore, I agree with RC that Mamaw McConnell should have been put out to pasture years ago. However, without knowing how much influence her sleazeball of a father has on her, I'm not ready to throw any support to Allison Lundergan-Grimes yet, either.

Considering that you're on the same "brain wave link" as American Loony, I don't think you have any room to talk. Hello, Kettle? Pot calling....

Btw, for someone who laughs their ass off as much as you, you come across as terribly angry and bitter. S'up widat? You must not have any ass left at all. To quote George Carlin, "Dude ain't got no ass, man. What's holdin' your pants up?"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min NewsHeadlines 129,000
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 19 min Bob 6
Barbourville online and Windstream 24 min andy 17
Knox County = Stupid 34 min Charles 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
Stivers Center fixes 2 hr Premo 61
care giver 2 hr definitelt 2
john sowders 6 hr stephanie 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••