'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111271 Jul 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right Hot C. Only he could make it real being subjected to racial profiling like these repukes are known for.
DITCH MITCH
Yeah because White people are never profiled because of the way they look and dress and no White person has ever been pulled over for driving a nice car in their neighborhood and no White person has ever been pulled over by the cops at all to hear you imbeciles tell it. Cops only pull over Blacks because cops are racist. Even the Black cops are racist when they pull over a Black person or arrest a Black person, right?

Obama is supposed to be governing our nation. I guess since he has failed miserably at that and has so many scandals coming at him from every dept of the government it was a wise decision for him to speak about a local Florida issue and inject race into the case when all other people involved have concluded that race was not a factor (even TM's family has stated this several times until Al and Jessie made them "see the political agenda light" then they changed their minds) Race baiting does take some of the heat off of the Obama Administrations many, many scandals for a few minutes.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111272 Jul 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your warped dreams lemming tool. You clowns keep hoping though. Maybe after you "re-invent" yourselves you may stand a chance in 20 years. hahahaha How is that working out for you idiots. The MAJORITY outnumbers your Grand OLD party of NO full of old, white men wanting to take the country back when women, blacks, Hispanic or anyone not a rich old white f'k like you had no rights. Not going to happen. It's 2013 dumbasses, look around you. The people you look down on and resent outnumber you. hahaha That won't change anytime soon. They see through your tokens propped up to say different. We know better. What are you idiots going to do when Hillary gets elected. Move to Canada? haha Go ahead, we won't miss you losers moving BACKWARDS, while we move FORWARD. Sucks to be you huh? WTF White Teabagging F'k
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Oou, did I hit a nerve con man? lol Calm down. You are in the stroking-out phase of your life. Take your crazy meds and lay down and breath in and out slowly. Pretend your pillow is Mitch and hug it out! You'll be okay. Maybe. lol

When you have calmed down a bit and can type without foaming at the mouth, clean your crystal meth ball off and look again. Your prediction that Obama's 2 terms mean so much more than any other presidents 2 terms is quite comical.

Now wipe that white spit out of the corner of your mouth, think about Mitch until you are calm again and come back when you are able to function and think clearly. Oh wait...we would never hear from you again so don't think just come back and entertain us with your stupidity.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#111273 Jul 19, 2013
AL, Great post, thanks!!

Douglas's quote is interesting, "There must be a struggle. You may not get all that you pay for but you will pay for all that you get"

I have a similar quote of my own: "Struggle unnecessarily by your own hand if you must. You may not harvest all that you sowed but you will reap all that you sowed".(E)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111274 Jul 19, 2013
the beauty of it wrote:
Its always been hard so far in my lifetime to get the rightwingers to stand behind me together. But one thing for certain the democratic party has always been there for me when needed!!! No matter what!!! But there is good and bad in both sides. I suppose im what you call a swing voter. I tend to vote for the person not the party!! Oh well i think our president made the best discussion he could have made today when he said that it could have been him years ago.. nice speech Mr. President!!
Hard to leave with so much NEEDING to be SAID!

COPIED from another forum:
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text> great post, the radical rwingers are happy to see the death of a young adult, what a sad group of loosers..this family is grieving and the Prez is aknowledging their pain
Black people ARE NOT the ONLY people WHO LIVE in THIS Country, THAT he SHOULD represent!

NO one WAS 'happy" to SEE a young man
DEAD before he reached ADULT status!

He should have ACTED as a *child* and RAN home ...

Instead of STANDING UP ...
like an ADULT ...

In the WRONG ...
unlawfully!

I WILL ADD!

~-~

THIS also:

Trayvon Martin, Oscar Grant Through the Eyes of Oakland
Zimmerman verdict opens old wounds for many in the Bay Area

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Trayvon-...

DO they "honestly" THINK
they ARE the 'only ones'
WHO have OLD WOUNDS "opened" ...???
By CORRUPTION ...???

Of THIS *OUT of Control*
government ...
THAT
WE are 'living' UNDER!

TRY *existing*...
WOULD maybe, BE a BETTER word!

Instead of *living*...

~-~

Gotta GOooooo ...
Starving ...

Late for a DATE!
As IS ...!!!

Gonna take a DRIVE ...
In MY lil Red Roadster!
OZombies

United States

#111275 Jul 19, 2013
It's better for Obama to talk about race than Detroit...it's better to send $250,000.00 to his Muslim brothers than bailing Detroit? Really...!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111277 Jul 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah because White people are never profiled because of the way they look and dress and no White person has ever been pulled over for driving a nice car in their neighborhood and no White person has ever been pulled over by the cops at all to hear you imbeciles tell it. Cops only pull over Blacks because cops are racist. Even the Black cops are racist when they pull over a Black person or arrest a Black person, right?
Obama is supposed to be governing our nation. I guess since he has failed miserably at that and has so many scandals coming at him from every dept of the government it was a wise decision for him to speak about a local Florida issue and inject race into the case when all other people involved have concluded that race was not a factor (even TM's family has stated this several times until Al and Jessie made them "see the political agenda light" then they changed their minds) Race baiting does take some of the heat off of the Obama Administrations many, many scandals for a few minutes.
DENY all you want to loser clown, white people have never been profiled like black people. Keep trying.

President Obama IS governing our nation the best he can with no help from Congress. You losers deny the economy coming back, auto industry, housing, jobs, etc...everyday it gets better and better from the mess left to us from Bush. Only you idiots would see it as race baiting. You dream of a racial war. It shows everyday. Those "scandals" as you call it are just like the bush scandals. Actions done by people in their administration. How are those scandals you keep repuking working out for you? hahahaha

Read it real slow lemming. I doubt you will still comprehend it. Burnout wtf. Sucks to be you. Slow as shit like your brain.

DITCH MITCH
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#111278 Jul 19, 2013
Lol, what I meant to say was: " You may have help in what you are sowing but help will be gone when you alone reap all that you sowed."

sorry about that. typing too fast I guess.

Oh CON, yes the Hate & Violence Inciter-Divider in Chief will definitely be remembered for today's speech. Because today's speech has convinced millions of his raw hate for the American people, our laws, and especially whites. This will be the day many will remember as the day that convinced the rest of thinking Americans (not loons) that The O will go down in history as the most resented & hated, Inciter of violent hate & racism UnAmerican Divider potus of ALL time.

oh yea, it will be remembered well but not in the way you dream of. LMAO
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111279 Jul 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oou, did I hit a nerve con man? lol Calm down. You are in the stroking-out phase of your life. Take your crazy meds and lay down and breath in and out slowly. Pretend your pillow is Mitch and hug it out! You'll be okay. Maybe. lol
When you have calmed down a bit and can type without foaming at the mouth, clean your crystal meth ball off and look again. Your prediction that Obama's 2 terms mean so much more than any other presidents 2 terms is quite comical.
Now wipe that white spit out of the corner of your mouth, think about Mitch until you are calm again and come back when you are able to function and think clearly. Oh wait...we would never hear from you again so don't think just come back and entertain us with your stupidity.
You wish. You don't mean nothing to me to hit a nerve with your warped responses. I am not a man. We all know you fancy them, but you are wrong. I am a woman. Not on drugs, talk to your Queen Loon about that. She is the druggie candidate here, not me. Take your spit and swallow it yourself you f'ng pussy. I will stay on here until 2016 at least. Been here since 2010 and you losers don't scare me at all. You are just a bunch of demented sore losers. Suck it up...we are going to elect our FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT and we are going to ...

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111280 Jul 19, 2013
Anybody wanna discuss the death of an innocent American teenager by an Obama Drone? Anybody wanna discuss the fact that a secret group of Judges ok'd the NSA and Obama administration to continue collecting mega data on millions of Americans? Anybody wanna talk about the IRS official who stated that the IRS discrimination scandal went all the way to the WH?

Maybe you dems can interject race into some of those Obama scandals and offer that as an excuse. Surprise, surprise...who'da thunk it?

The jury delivered their verdict. The FBI investigated and came to the conclusion that racism played no part in the GZ/TM case. Again...why is the president and al sharpton still beating the race drum?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111281 Jul 19, 2013
Off to get ice cream and take a night swim. Be back to get a laugh at you losers later. Topix life sucks for you eh? No outside interest, friends, family that cares, fresh air, fun, just topix circus clowns trolling the net.

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111282 Jul 19, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Lol, what I meant to say was: " You may have help in what you are sowing but help will be gone when you alone reap all that you sowed."
Oh CON, yes the Hate & Violence Inciter-Divider in Chief will definitely be remembered for today's speech. Because today's speech has convinced millions of his raw hate for the American people, our laws, and especially whites. This will be the day many will remember as the day that convinced the rest of thinking Americans (not loons) that The O will go down in history as the most resented & hated, Inciter of violent hate & racism UnAmerican Divider potus of ALL time.
Exactly! Great post.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#111283 Jul 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
DENY all you want to loser clown, white people have never been profiled like black people. Keep trying.
President Obama IS governing our nation the best he can with no help from Congress. You losers deny the economy coming back, auto industry, housing, jobs, etc...everyday it gets better and better from the mess left to us from Bush. Only you idiots would see it as race baiting. You dream of a racial war. It shows everyday. Those "scandals" as you call it are just like the bush scandals. Actions done by people in their administration. How are those scandals you keep repuking working out for you? hahahaha
Read it real slow lemming. I doubt you will still comprehend it. Burnout wtf. Sucks to be you. Slow as shit like your brain.
DITCH MITCH
I have see you claim to be a woman. The reason it has obviously been in question is due to your foul and uncouth comments. You may be a woman as you "claim" but you are certainly NOT A LADY.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#111284 Jul 19, 2013
It's so painful to watch this Divider/Inciter struggle so much and mumble bumble with his words so desperately. And I'll bet he practiced every word hundreds of times repeatedly before taking up air space and still.....he does not have the ability to speak properly in public without a teleprompter.

yea, lets dummy down education some more why don't we, it's so unfair that kids should be expected to know how to "speak", read or write.

It's not enough that people like Trayvon's girlfriend are given complete college educations paid for by tax payers, even though she doesn't seem to have paid any attention in school thus far.

Sure, right, we need to allow anyone to get a degree in somthin' just so long as they want it, right?
It would just racist of us if we actually expected anyone to earn their degree!!
uh huh, this is working out now.....but wait until down the road when young people need a doctor, lawyer, pharmacist, lab work, education ....etc....they may not appreciate that "give me" a diploma crap then at all.

Sowing..........Reaping.

The funny thing about sowing is that you can never be absolutely certain exactly what or how much you will reap. And sometimes you reap nothing at all except loss.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111285 Jul 19, 2013
Enigma wrote:
YOU do need an enema, you are full of SHIT

You circus clowns have fun dreaming the GOP isn't dead. RIP GOP hahaha Wait until President Hillary Clinton get's under you skin. You can slur all women then instead of African Americans. hahaha

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#111286 Jul 19, 2013
"This is not black America, this is not white America, this is United States of America" Barack Hussein Obama...sure the hell he proved that with his speech today...divider in chief...!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#111287 Jul 19, 2013
Bingo OZ!!!
I'd love to see a poster with the stinking, filthy destruction of all the crap falling down & destroyed in Detroit in the background to the Left.....and Lady Liberty to the Right.....with the Hate Inciter/Divider in the middle of the picture.....Smiling, of course!

Smiling at how he has royally screwed the black and poor people while they have willingly, blindly aided him in doing so to their own demise!

That would be an interesting poster to hand out to Blacks.....don'tcha think?

Maybe we could post them at church's like all the Hate & violence posters there.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111288 Jul 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish. You don't mean nothing to me to hit a nerve with your warped responses. I am not a man. We all know you fancy them, but you are wrong. I am a woman. Not on drugs, talk to your Queen Loon about that. She is the druggie candidate here, not me. Take your spit and swallow it yourself you f'ng pussy. I will stay on here until 2016 at least. Been here since 2010 and you losers don't scare me at all. You are just a bunch of demented sore losers. Suck it up...we are going to elect our FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT and we are going to ...
DITCH MITCH
LOL I knew you would come back crying and fussing and wailing. You are a woman this week? What? You think you might have a better chance with Mitch if you are female? You might be right about that. I don't know. You just do whatever it takes to get your sweetie Mitch all up in that. Your dreams and prayers will finally be answered and you might get in a better mood. Then you can laugh at yourself while we are laughing at you. Sounds like a plan, huh?

The he/she/it is sweet on Mitch. lol You mention your sweetie in every one of your silly posts, don't you? LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Since: Dec 11

#111289 Jul 19, 2013
Heroic effort at great personal cost’: Edward Snowden nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

"A Swedish sociology professor has nominated Edward Snowden for the Nobel Peace Prize. He says the NSA whistleblower could help “save the prize from the disrepute incurred by the hasty and ill-conceived decision” to give the 2009 award to Barack Obama."

What did Obama do to win that Nobel Prize anyway?
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111290 Jul 19, 2013
Going out to eat and see a movie, relaxing and chilling with friends. Thanks old crow and he/she/it con man for the laughs. Be back sometime tomorrow (maybe if I have time) to make more fun of you democrat ass clowns.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#111291 Jul 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU do need an enema, you are full of SHIT
You circus clowns have fun dreaming the GOP isn't dead. RIP GOP hahaha Wait until President Hillary Clinton get's under you skin. You can slur all women then instead of African Americans. hahaha
DITCH MITCH
Such a very nice lady!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teena Marie mills 9 min Darren 8
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 50 min truth 7
jason hughes 52 min whoa 12
Linda Darlene Doolin (Jan '09) 1 hr barberette5657 3
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 2 hr Darren 226
food stamp office 2 hr Darren 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr stray-cat 132,163
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 3 hr Just a fact 22
praying it's all a lie 23 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52