'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
98,261 - 98,280 of 147,381 Comments Last updated 24 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
He does, he keeps coping and pasting the same old thing time and time again about the senate republicans blocking the presidents #1 item on his to do list.
And I keep asking him why the presidents job czar keeps sending divisions within his corp over to china and laying off workers here in the US
Still no reply.
Really?????????? GE headed by Obama's job czar ( Jeff Immelt) has over the past four years brought back thousands of jobs to the US and has spent $1.3 Billion on new American factories. GE has now launched an $800 million investment to revamp its massive Appliance Park in Louisville, KY
Dumbass.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/economy/...
http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2011/07/14/n_...

http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/louisvill...
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Party at my house!! Woohoo..... That empty headed Jessee jackson has called for a Boycott of Florida!

Florida is rejoicing & dancing a jig right now!! Waaaaaahahahahaha. Jessee has got to be the stupidest chicken head in that entire black coalition!

I know people who are soooo excited. This is a good reason for them to move to Florida!

THANK YOU crazy Jessee!! Florida can once again become the Paradise it used to be.

Whoopeeeeeeeee!!

Best news i e heard in a long dang time. Crime will go down. More people witb money to spend will come visit! Win win!!!

Oh HAPPY DAY.... Oh happy daa- yay.... Oh happ-yy daaaay..... Yay yay ....yay!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
Party at my house!! Woohoo..... That empty headed Jessee jackson has called for a Boycott of Florida!
Florida is rejoicing & dancing a jig right now!! Waaaaaahahahahaha. Jessee has got to be the stupidest chicken head in that entire black coalition!
I know people who are soooo excited. This is a good reason for them to move to Florida!
THANK YOU crazy Jessee!! Florida can once again become the Paradise it used to be.
Whoopeeeeeeeee!!
Best news i e heard in a long dang time. Crime will go down. More people witb money to spend will come visit! Win win!!!
Oh HAPPY DAY.... Oh happy daa- yay.... Oh happ-yy daaaay..... Yay yay ....yay!!
Totally ridiculous! Boycott an entire State due to one incident in one small city. There are over 20 states with laws similar to Stand Your Ground and that particular law wasn't even used in the Zimmerman trial. They went with self-defense.

Maybe we should boycott Illinois due to the violence in Chicago. Or boycott Washington, D.C. due to the ignorance.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Really?????????? GE headed by Obama's job czar ( Jeff Immelt) has over the past four years brought back thousands of jobs to the US and has spent $1.3 Billion on new American factories. GE has now launched an $800 million investment to revamp its massive Appliance Park in Louisville, KY
Dumbass.
I'm patiently waiting on the Bill #...

I'm going to give you benefit of the doubt; I'm thinking if you are not just parroting some left wing propaganda, you can give me the bill #.

I know the Maddow blog posted your headline, as well as MSNBC, but they never cited anything that can be fact checked...can you?
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm patiently waiting on the Bill #...
I'm going to give you benefit of the doubt; I'm thinking if you are not just parroting some left wing propaganda, you can give me the bill #.
I know the Maddow blog posted your headline, as well as MSNBC, but they never cited anything that can be fact checked...can you?
You're pain in the butt Ari, he is still doing his homework ...!!

<3 !!
:-)!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

This man does know what he's talking about, and what he is saying is the truth. This is exactly where the black community in inner cities should begin.

This is a link to Utube from Western Journalism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Really?????????? GE headed by Obama's job czar ( Jeff Immelt) has over the past four years brought back thousands of jobs to the US and has spent $1.3 Billion on new American factories. GE has now launched an $800 million investment to revamp its massive Appliance Park in Louisville, KY
Dumbass.
Let's see how you sweep this comment under the rug.
''Recently, Egyptian President Mohmmed Morsi was overthrown in a military coup.
And so of course President Obama's reaction was to send a military junta F-16's.
This is illegal.
But in all too familiar story the Obama Administration is ignoring the law.
Egypt has undergone a coup, deposed its leader and the military has installed a new president. The situation is unpredictable, unstable and volatile. The country remains in a state of unrest.
What do we do? We send them F-16s.
U.S. law states that we can’t send military and other types of aid to any country whose duly elected head of state is deposed by a coup. U.S. law clearly says that we cannot send such aid where the military plays a decisive role in the coup.
This law allows no presidential waiver. Aid cannot be reconsidered or restored until a democratically elected government is elected.
Yet, as President Obama has so often done with other laws and even the Constitution, he ignores it.'' From Rand Paul.
I no like dis

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see how you sweep this comment under the rug.
''Recently, Egyptian President Mohmmed Morsi was overthrown in a military coup.
And so of course President Obama's reaction was to send a military junta F-16's.
This is illegal.
But in all too familiar story the Obama Administration is ignoring the law.
Egypt has undergone a coup, deposed its leader and the military has installed a new president. The situation is unpredictable, unstable and volatile. The country remains in a state of unrest.
What do we do? We send them F-16s.
U.S. law states that we can’t send military and other types of aid to any country whose duly elected head of state is deposed by a coup. U.S. law clearly says that we cannot send such aid where the military plays a decisive role in the coup.
This law allows no presidential waiver. Aid cannot be reconsidered or restored until a democratically elected government is elected.
Yet, as President Obama has so often done with other laws and even the Constitution, he ignores it.'' From Rand Paul.
Has he sent more? How recently?
I wish those people would do their jobs and lock him up! They are just laughing in our faces and behind our backs.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

This is a forward from a friend:

Pretty incredible!!

This is very interesting and disturbing at the same time! Just don't sunbathe in the nude on your back deck anymore!

This is cutting edge, and then some, photography. Having worked in aerial reconnaissance, when I was in the Navy, I can tell you that the size of the area being covered, and the high quality of the imagery are, beyond incredible! What a breakthrough!!!! This imagery is being taken from 17,500 feet up. That is roughly equal to 3-1/2 miles. To say the least, I am extremely impressed, but I think that just about anyone, particularly those with experience in SERIOUS photography, and especially those having a military photographic background, will be.

What do I think? Those images could be you.....or me. If you are doing nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about....at least for today. The fact that they are able to apply this technology to our private lives has troubling potential. Too much invasion of our private lives by government either now or in the future? You must determine that. Another troubling aspect, from 17,500 feet the drone can see you from that altitude, but you can't see the drone.

What A Drone Can See From 17,500 feet.

Prepare to be very impressed. Excerpt from a PBS story. Less than 5 minutes...

http://www.youtube.com/v/AHrZgS-Gvi4

or

https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/AHrZgS-Gvi4
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell are you to tell me what I'm going to use my phone for, or how long I'm going to be here. I don't go on any other topix but this one. But, that's no business of yours even if I do. You don't support me, you're not my husband
so...STFU...DemoCRAP...!!
You want to brag that you have a life and no one else does, like I give a #$%& what you do...!!!!!!!
RepubliCONS wrote:

<quoted text>
It don't surprise me you would be attached to a device waiting for the Queen loon's updates while you troll all the topix threads. Myself, I like to have fun and I use my phone for calls and texts, not surfing the internet or trolling topix like you do. What is seeding around the pool? hahaha
I guarantee you I worry little about any of you circus clowns. Sure sounds like you miss Uncle Tabby. He is probably off with his hot young thing enjoying HIS retirement as I do. We are not the same poster. I have told you idiots I am female and retired from the DOD. Seems like you clowns are the ones receiving the crazy checks and probably sucking off the gov't more than anyone. You should wear a mask out while your seeding in the pool so those chemtrails don't do anymore damage to what few brain cells you have left. Leave us some laughs. I will be back tomorrow. You circus socks are a riot. Bunch of lemming tools.
DITCH MITCH

Damn chemtrail zombie, did you bust a vain on that one. hahaha Where do I tell you what to do with your phone in that post? I will tell you that you can shove it and your STFU up your ass. What business? Support you? You are starting to sound like the Queen Loon ranting and rambling out in left field. haha Glad you have a husband to support you, you probably couldn't work out in the real world and be independent. Your lemming trait wouldn't allow that. I do have a wonderful life in my retirement I worked hard for and deserve. Sorry you turn green thinking I am bragging. I am. Quite proud of it. If you didn't give a shit what I do why bother to respond with such veins popping out as you stomp your keyboard cussing. Typical circus clown response.

You were probably the troll with the shit oozing from your mouth as you posted those proxy comment eh?, of course it could be your fellow clown, the enema circus sock. Go suck some chemtrails zombie twit.

RepubliCONS
Anonymous Proxy

DITCH MITCH
Anonymous

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Oh lQQkie, much to the dismay of repuke/teabaggers and the circus clowns singing gloom and doom....some more good news for PRESIDENT OBAMA...yay!!!

Moody's raises US outlook to 'stable' from 'negative'

Moody's Investors Service on Thursday raised the U.S. sovereign outlook to stable from negative and affirmed the country's triple-A rating, citing steady growth despite reduced government spending.
The rating agency's move eased the threat of a cut to the world's biggest economy.

Moody's said the federal government's debt trajectory is on track with criteria the rating agency previously laid out, even without further budget measures from Washington.

The economy is growing moderately, but it is still "progressing at a faster rate compared with several Aaa peers and has demonstrated a degree of resilience to major reductions in the growth of government spending," Moody's said in a statement.
The U.S. budget outlook has brightened in recent months, alleviating some of the pressure on policymakers for more fiscal compromises.

On May 14, the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office said the U.S. federal budget deficit is shrinking at a faster pace than expected, and forecast this fiscal year would end with the smallest shortfall since 2008.

"We feel that we have enough information on the debt trajectory at this point to make a conclusion even without information on any possible further actions in Washington," said Steven Hess, Moody's lead U.S. sovereign credit analyst.

Even the possibility of further debate on raising the U.S. debt ceiling this year - allowing the government to keep borrowing money - is unlikely to hurt the rating, Hess said.

"We think that they will raise the debt ceiling, as they always have in the past," he said. "But even if there's some delay, we're not too concerned about that affecting the government's ability to service its debt."

Analysts said the affirmation means the U.S. sovereign rating could be safer now for years to come.

"We are still running sizable deficits but they are not getting worse," said Guy LeBas, chief fixed-income strategist at Janney Montgomery Scott in Philadelphia.

"Barring a nuclear event or the re-emergence of the debt ceiling problem, this drastically reduces the chance of a U.S. downgrade in the next couple of years," he added.

Last month Fitch also affirmed the U.S. sovereign AAA rating. But that agency kept a negative outlook, saying still-elevated debt levels leave the country vulnerable to shocks without more deficit reduction.

Standard & Poor's rates the country AA-plus, with a stable outlook. S&P cut the rating in August 2011 after a bruising round of debt ceiling debates in Washington raised fears of political dysfunction.

In addition, Moody's affirmed the Aaa senior ratings of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the Federal Home Loan Banks and the Federal Farm Credit Banks, which the agency considers to be directly linked to the rating of the U.S. government.

While the stable outlook means the agency is unlikely to cut the U.S. sovereign rating in the medium term, Moody's noted that could change in the future.

"Without further fiscal consolidation efforts, government deficits are anticipated to increase once again over the longer term," the Moody's statement said.

The outlook covers the next couple years or so, Hess said. After that, he added, "a triple-A rating is not guaranteed forever."

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/moodys-raises...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Oh lQQkie gloom and doomers, more good news. And without the intrusive pipeline from Canada. Imagine that. Bunch of dumbass lemmings, never see anything good on the news, just the BS fauxbox and the fright winged media.

Booming US oil production may be just beginning

A new report says increases in shale output surpass official estimates and will soon make the country No. 1 in the world.

The U.S. is at a historic crossroads when it comes to domestic oil production, which could surpass even some of the most optimistic forecasts.

http://money.msn.com/now/post--booming-us-oil...

DITCH MITCH
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

RH, thats right. Many states have similar laws to stand your ground. This entire side show circus from the blacks and all the hoopla over this young man being shot, is simply to mess with our guns rights. IMO.
I just those black coalition leaders are digging themselves & every black a big ole hole.

Not really had time to catch news or do any reading online today yet, but someone told me our gov, Holder probably, is talking about changing ALL stand your ground type laws. Which basically means changing the self defense laws because they are pretty much the same.
So, now apparently everyone can see the real reason all this nonsense has occurred and been encouraged.

And again I say, the American people have ZERO representation, just as "Well" has indicated in the post of how we gave Egypt f-16's which is unlawful. I do not hear ANY house or Senate members throwing a fit over this or putting their foot down as one loud voice of power.
Thank goodness rand gives a crap but who else does? I mean really?

We need representation and fast.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't surprise me you would be attached to a device waiting for the Queen loon's updates while you troll all the topix threads. Myself, I like to have fun and I use my phone for calls and texts, not surfing the internet or trolling topix like you do. What is seeding around the pool? hahaha
I guarantee you I worry little about any of you circus clowns. Sure sounds like you miss Uncle Tabby. He is probably off with his hot young thing enjoying HIS retirement as I do. We are not the same poster. I have told you idiots I am female and retired from the DOD. Seems like you clowns are the ones receiving the crazy checks and probably sucking off the gov't more than anyone. You should wear a mask out while your seeding in the pool so those chemtrails don't do anymore damage to what few brain cells you have left. Leave us some laughs. I will be back tomorrow. You circus socks are a riot. Bunch of lemming tools.
DITCH MITCH
Damn chemtrail zombie, did you bust a vain on that one. hahaha Where do I tell you what to do with your phone in that post? I will tell you that you can shove it and your STFU up your ass. What business? Support you? You are starting to sound like the Queen Loon ranting and rambling out in left field. haha Glad you have a husband to support you, you probably couldn't work out in the real world and be independent. Your lemming trait wouldn't allow that. I do have a wonderful life in my retirement I worked hard for and deserve. Sorry you turn green thinking I am bragging. I am. Quite proud of it. If you didn't give a shit what I do why bother to respond with such veins popping out as you stomp your keyboard cussing. Typical circus clown response.
You were probably the troll with the shit oozing from your mouth as you posted those proxy comment eh?, of course it could be your fellow clown, the enema circus sock. Go suck some chemtrails zombie twit.
RepubliCONS
Anonymous Proxy
DITCH MITCH
RAMBLING...??? Look who is talking you psycho. You're one sick individual. Your nose in someone elses a** constantly ...!! What is this 'Anonymous Proxy' business? Sh!t is coming out of your mouth constantly. Shove it where Sun don't shine ...!!
Get off my back you buffoon ...!!
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
Dumbass.
Hey Dipshit, read it and weep

www.westorlandonews.com

www.theeconomiccollapseblog.com
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
RAMBLING...??? Look who is talking you psycho. You're one sick individual. Your nose in someone elses a** constantly ...!! What is this 'Anonymous Proxy' business? Sh!t is coming out of your mouth constantly. Shove it where Sun don't shine ...!!
FO chemtrail zombie, you couldn't understand it if I put it in braille for you. Your that blind. Go read your rants that have nothing to do with my original posts. You must be hanging in the chemtrail fog too long. You sound just like your Queen loon. You circus clowns have so many socks I figured it was you or your enema buddy using my post name with nonsense from an Anonymous Proxy. You clowns are so good at it. Don't read my facts posted if you can't take it loser. We know you clowns resent the MAJORITY winning the last two elections and the one to come. So suck on it biotch. Back your buffoon ass up yourself circus clown.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

And the rest of the story....imagine that. Probably not as bad as the Bush IRS did with DEMS and NCAAP.

IRS inspector general: Liberals also on target list

Washington (CNN)-- The inspector general who reported Internal Revenue Service targeting of conservative groups said Thursday that he didn't have information until last week that the word "progressive" also was on a list of criteria for extra scrutiny of tax-exempt applications.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

NEW: The IRS inspector general says liberal groups also were on target list

Committee Chairman Issa concedes there is no proof that IRS targeting was political

Issa is looking for a possible White House role in the targeting

Democratic Rep. Cummings says Issa is on a partisan witch hunt

Read more:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/18/politics/irs-sc...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Washington (CNN)–Surrounded by middle-class Americans, President Barack Obama touted the successes of his signature health care law on Thursday and the ways consumers are seeing tangible benefits.

“Because of the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies have to spend at least 80% of every dollar that you pay in premiums on your health care; not on overhead, not on profits, but on you,” the president said during an event Thursday in the White House East Room.

The president highlighted a provision in the law called the medical loss ratio policy that forces health care providers to refund money to consumers like Chicago resident Dan Hart, a father of two who got a check in the mail for $136.

“As any parent will tell you, those kids, they suck up a lot of money,” the president joked.“So he used his rebate to pay some bills.”

According to the White House, 8.5 million people got an average of a $100 in rebates last year.
The president chided House Republicans for trying to repeal the health care law nearly 40 times even though there are other big issues on the table, like immigration reform, to address.

“We’re refighting these old battles," he said. "Sometimes I just try to figure out why. Maybe they think it’s good politics.”

But Republicans argue the problem is bad math.
“The picture that the president paints of his health care law looks nothing like the reality facing struggling American families,” House Speaker John Boehner said in a statement.

Boehner and other Republicans have come to refer to Obamacare as a “train wreck.”
Obama acknowledged the persistent political hurdles.

“I recognize that there are still a lot of folks - in this town, at least - who are rooting for this law to fail,” the president said,“If the folks who have been trying to make political hay out of this thing, if they had some better ideas, I've already told them I'm happy to hear them. But I haven't heard any so far.”

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/...

They don't have any ideas, they are too busy fighting old laws already passed while ignoring the ones on the table. Typical repuke spins on the rebate. Wacko fauxbox lemmings.

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>

OZ, don't pay any attention to that rambling suckass bi*ch. She posts a book and expects us to sit and read her crap. I never read any of it because she babbles on and on about nothing of interest. In the end she's nothing but a filthy scumbag woman with a dirty mouth. Worked for the government, hahaha! If she did, she is a prime example of what's wrong with this government and this country. People like her, psycho's!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa Johnson and Rex 3 min Sue 8
chicken fight felony 5 min Joe Kerr 11
Our guys.... not the best guy 54 min plain facts 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Anne52 81,567
Where's Jason cranes 1 hr Jail bird 19
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr El Hijo de curiosidad 129,058
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 3 hr freddy 8
john sowders 4 hr she will 15
New club in Barbourville? 11 hr Bville resident 20
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 17 hr I think 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••